1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"You don't mind if Parker has a few questions do you?" Emily asked demurely laying down her pen. We both saw she was filling out the check for a substantial sum.

"Please feel free." Baxter looked at Emily smiling as if to welcome the question.

"Most of your investments are in office buildings. Is that right?" I asked as if I was just fact checking.

"We are 90% invested in high rise office buildings and about 10% in commercial buildings. But only where there is high demand." Baxter replied confident that I would not interrupt again.

"Right, that is consistent with your prospectus." I interrupted anyway. I handed him a photo of a building in another city. "You say that your company owns this property is that correct?"

Clearly caught off guard for just a second Baxter quickly regrouped. Like any high stakes gambler he smiled and bluffed as he regained his composure.

"We may have at one time. We buy and sell properties regularly to increase the profit for our investors." He smiled at Emily as she sat with a partially written check in front of her.

"But according to your own paperwork you state the building is eighteen stories. I checked, that building is only sixteen stories." I locked onto his eyes. "In fact there is not one building in the whole city that is eighteen stories.

Baxter looked at the photo I handed him. He was visibly rattled but not willing to admit he was caught red handed. "That must have been a typing error." He said brushing it off.

"So is it also a typo when you say you own this building when in fact you don't own it?" I handed him another paper. "I know this because I have spoken to the real owners."

Oh but he was smooth. Without skipping a beat he hoped I was bluffing.

"Emily. This is all a misunderstanding." Baxter started to squirm.

"I'm sure it is." Emily chuckled.

"Emily, I can assure you all of our paperwork is up to date and filed with the authorities." Baxter regrouped quickly. "Besides you have Angela's personal recommendation."

"Well Angela and her husband have made a lot of money with you." Emily smiled happily at Baxter.

Emily started to fill the check out again. Baxter looked my way and silently gloated he had won again.

"But I have more." I said picking up a stack of papers.

"Parker I've made up my mind." Emily waved me off.

I couldn't believe my eyes as she dated the check. Emily had refused to listen to Rose, she wouldn't let me talk to her in the car, and now as I'm exposing Baxter in front of her she's still going to invest? Maybe she really is crazy. Oh well, I tried, I thought to myself.

"Parker I think we can trust Baxter. Look at all the money he's made. Just look at his office." Emily gushed.

Emily turned and studied me closely. I shook my head ever so slightly, there was a moment when I thought she missed it. Without a word said Emily gave me that look, that wicked smile. For just the briefest of moments I knew she trusted me.

Emily signed and tore out the check and started to hand it to Baxter. His pearly teeth and wide grin instantly returned. Baxter leaned back in his custom made chair and knew the money was his.

"Still..." Emily hesitated. "...only a crazy person would give you money before they checked with the authorities."

Emily glanced at me when she used the word crazy before she turned back to Baxter.

"Ms. Bowman, I think that would be a wise decision." I replied purposely not calling her Emily.

Baxter turned ashen and was clearly unhappy knowing how much was at stake. He looked at the signed check Emily held in her hand, then looked at me, fire was in his eyes. He looked back to see Emily had closed the checkbook. Baxter's options were few.

Baxter didn't get where he was by taking defeat easily. He started repeating the past returns, then explained this year would be better than last. I was closing up my briefcase when he brought up Emily's friend Angela one more time.

"Well that certainly is something to think about." Emily said with her check book still on his desk.

"I've been in this business for years." Baxter gloated. "There's never been a better time to invest than now."

Emily open the check book and looked at the check she signed. You could see Baxter was almost salivating over the small piece of paper. Then as if Emily was purposely taunting him she closed the check book once again.

"Please forgive me Baxter..." Emily stood up. "...but I have to go now."

Without hesitation Emily turned to me and took my hand. I grabbed my briefcase then just as suddenly we headed for the elevator. Baxter followed playing his part to the end. Outwardly Baxter was still composed, inside I bet he was seething.

The whole way to the elevator Baxter tried to make a follow up appointment. By the time the doors closed Emily was shaking almost uncontrollably.

"Kiss me now!" Emily demanded. Stunned I didn't even react. "Please Parker hold me." Emily repeated.

As I bent over Emily touched her lips to mine. Her body pressed into me, seconds later her tongue slipped between my lips. Emily refused to let go extending the kiss to the point of discomfort.

"Emily what are you doing?" I gasped as I tried to push her off.

"Then just hold me." She pleaded.

"I don't understand?" I pulled Emily tight, her whole body trembled in my arms.

"Fuck him!" She spat starting to calm down.

"Will you tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Rose was right I never should have come." Emily replied pissed off. "I thought she was just getting back at me for things I've said to her."

"Emily the authorities really have been investigating Baxter." I explained. "I only hope your friends haven't invested too much with him."

"Fuck Angela. Wish I never knew the bitch." Emily cursed. "I just want that fucking bastard to suffer like I have."

"Emily what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Do you know how long I've waited to get back at that son of a bitch?" Emily asked. "Years, that's how long, too many fucking years." Emily said not waiting for an answer.

Then it hit me. Emily never intended to invest, she was settling a score. A personal score at that.

The elevator shuddered to a stop. Emily squeezed my hand firmly and looked up at me.

"Thank you Parker. I don't think I could have done that without you." Emily smiled sheepishly.

I took her hand and headed to the car. My guess is it would take a few weeks before Baxter got the really bad news. I figured it would take that long before the feds would file their case against him.

I would probably have to testify, Emily might need to sign a statement as well. It didn't make me happy, I knew may people would lose their investments. I only took comfort knowing there would be fewer victims.

I opened the door to the Jag and helped Emily in the passenger door. Leaving the garage she was squirming again in the front seat. I looked over to see her removing her bra and tossing it in the back.

"Really?"

"You said after the meeting!" Emily mocked me.

I took Emily to lunch where she drew her share of attention, not surprisingly much of it was mine. Back in the car Emily nodded off, the stress of the meeting clearly had taken its toll. I looked over as she leaned across the console.

With her shoulder resting on it, Emily's head was supported by my bicep. I looked down her dress gaping open and a lone breast visible nestled inside her top. The nipple thick and pink resting against the darker areola moved up and down with each breath.

I smiled knowing her daughters would look just as sexy at her age. I had time to think as we made decent time mid-day. It was clear Emily had included me in her revenge against Baxter. I wasn't sure why but I had my suspicions? Emily admitted Rose told her to steer clear of him. Why then did we even go?

Why was I in California at all I wondered? I looked down at Emily as she stirred. She looked up at me having woken from her nap. I looked down at her exposed breast and smiled. She followed my eyes and saw the situation, smiled and closed her eyes again.

"Still no such thing as a bad boob?" She teased.

"Well some are better than others I admit."

"I'm glad you came Parker." Emily snuggled the best she could in the car.

"You had no intention of giving him a check did you?" I asked.

"Nope." She replied her eyes still closed.

"Your husband?" I took a stab.

Emily sat up in her seat and studied me for a long moment. "He lost everything because of that man, even his family." Emily cursed looking out the window. "This is just Baxter's newest scam."

"So this is revenge?" I suggested.

"I prefer to call it justice." Emily glared at me.

"That's a long time to wait for justice." I pointed out.

"Rose has been begging me to let it go for years." Emily looked out the window again. "Maybe now she can forgive me."

"It took guts to go into the lions den." I reached over and took her hand. "Maybe now you can forgive yourself?"

"I couldn't have done it without you." Emily squeezed my hand.

"So you were just using me?" I chuckled.

"There were other reasons." Emily replied.

"So this is just your way of getting me out here?"

"Maybe." Emily answered. "Why did you come?"

Lilly told me I would know when the time was right. With Baxter handled this should have been that moment. Somehow it just didn't feel right. It took all the will power I had not to blurt it out.

"Lilly asked me to." I confessed.

Emily looked up at me, I could see she knew I was holding back.

"What do you think I should do with all this money?" Emily asked.

"I'm not into personal finance. I suggest you find someone that is." I suggested.

"Fair enough, any thoughts?"

"Real estate, mutual funds, bonds. I talked to Rose about annuities." I explained.

"Pretty boring isn't it?" Emily replied.

"Maybe but it's pretty safe as well." I answered.

Emily leaned against my arm and closed her eyes but only after she shifted so I could see her tit again.

We pulled in the drive Lilly and Rose were waiting for us in the living room. I carried in Emily's bra with my brief case. They both knew right away I hadn't asked Emily for Lilly to marry me. Time was running out and so were my options.

We did tell them the whole story of Baxter and how Emily taunted him with the check. I could see Rose and Emily look at each other knowing this painful memory might now be over.

"Can I speak to you?" Lilly pulled me aside.

"Sure." I replied.

"Mom has an event tonight, Aunt Tori was going to go with her but I want you to go instead." Lilly ran her hands over the lapels of my suit. "It would do her good to be seen with a man."

"What about Tori?" I asked not sure I agreed.

"She accepted a promotion, Rose and I are going to go celebrate with her." Lilly grinned.

"The three of you?" I joked as I acted surprised.

"Parker! Tori is straight, besides she's our aunt!" Lilly hit me. "We're going to the bar. Tori has a few guys she hoping might be there."

"And you?" I dared to inquire.

"I found my knight in shining armor. I'm just her wing man." Lilly laughed giving me a kiss.

"Lilly I still haven't asked Emily." I confessed.

"I know, but you will, the time isn't right yet." Lilly replied.

"How do you know?" I questioned.

"Because you haven't seduced her yet." Lilly answered.

"What?" I protested. "I can't do that she's your mother!"

"You can and you will. I see the way she looks at you, and you her. You're still a bachelor, there's no reason not to." Lilly held my face. "It's the only way she will get to know you like Rose and I do."

"Lilly she's your MOTHER!" I repeated in case she didn't hear me the first time.

"No Parker, she is a woman that hasn't been with a man in a long time. She wanted you to fuck her in the shower but you were too much of a gentleman. Tonight she needs you to remind her what being a woman should feel like." Lilly explained.

"Lilly I can't believe you WANT me to do this?" I argued.

"Parker, Rose and I agreed to share everything, even our mother. She is telling her the same thing right now." Lilly laughed.

"You mean..."

"We are sharing you with Emily." Lilly nodded. "I love you Parker.

"When will I see you?" I asked knowing it was my last night here.

"We may not get home until early in the morning. I don't want to see you before I take you to the airport." Lilly explained. "Parker, I expect you to spend the night. She's our mother not a prostitute. Now get cleaned up you haven't much time."

Lilly pulled me down and kissed me passionately letting me know once again how unselfish she was. I went and freshened up changing my shirt and removing my tie. Emily was waiting for me wearing the same dress but with her bra again.

After spending the day together, we were now acting like two teenagers on a first date. Emily was outside near the garden. I walked over and gave Emily a quick peck on the cheek.

"How can I help?" I asked.

"There are some plants in the greenhouse we need to take." Emily replied.

I backed up the Land Rover and opened the hatch. Waiting for me in the greenhouse Emily was talking to her plants. I stood for a moment and realized what Lilly was trying to get me to understand.

I watched Emily for a moment and wondered if this was the life she wanted or just the one she accepted. There was no doubt she had been hurt in the past, fifteen years is a long time to hold a grudge.

"Hey beautiful, we should start to load the car." I said leaning against the door.

The sun was setting just right, the rays coming through the glass highlighted her profile.

"Are you sure we can't stay home?" Emily whispered.

"What? And miss the opportunity show your new boyfriend off again?" I teased.

"Why are you doing this Parker?" Emily asked

"Did you ever think I might just want to do this?" I asked in return.

Emily smiled nervously and went about picking out the plants I needed to load. I closed the hatch and opened the passenger door for Emily. She stopped at the door and offered me her hand.

With her other hand she lifted the front of her dress showing me she had changed her panties. These were lace as well but a deep red. I helped her in but she didn't let go as she scooted into the seat.

"Kiss me Parker." Emily whispered.

I leaned in and kissed her. My hand moved between her tanned legs. Emily spread them slightly her dress still pulled up exposing her panties. I ran my finger along her pussy through her panties. Emily sighed as I avoided her clit.

"Now let's go show you off." I teased. I then pulled her dress down covering her legs.

We drove a fair distance to an old historical landmark where a fairly large gathering of people were in attendance. I helped Emily unload her plants and placed them with the others. It was a fundraiser for some charity and people from all around came to have their plants judged and eventually auctioned off to raise money.

I noticed Emily's plants were in an area that was marked for display only. I thought it odd since there was only one other plant there. Emily didn't seem to mind in fact she acted as if it was expected.

Emily took my hand and we strolled through the lighted paths noticing the well-kept grounds of the estate. As we made the rounds Emily stopped at several groups of flowers so she could inspect them. She mumbled to herself at each stop, about what I don't know. What I do know is what was being said behind her back.

There was a definitely a lot of gossip swirling around her about me. I was standing at the bar getting us drinks and the comments ranged from Emily being a cougar to me being a gigolo. We found our seats near the front of the room as dinner was announced.

I sat beside an older couple, the woman next to me, her husband on the other side. The conversation at the table was sparse but polite. Emily ate very little and talked even less. After the meal Emily took my hand and led me from the table.

"I can't do this." Emily whispered. "Come with me."

Emily led me back through the seclude part of the gardens and embraced me.

What's wrong?" I asked confused.

I caressed her back as she tightened her grip around me.

"I don't want to go up and talk this year." Emily whimpered. "I want to go home with you!"

I bent down and kissed her moving my hands lower over her body. Her lips pressed to mine, my tongue searched for hers. Emily moaned as our tongues danced. My hand moved lower cupping her ass.

"Yes!" Emily replied seductively.

Emily kissed me again pressing her body tighter to mine. My hands pulled her dress up exposing her panty covered ass. I gripped each globe feeling the sexy material in each hand. I pulled her up Emily's legs instinctively wrapped around my waist.

"Take me Parker!" Emily pleaded. "Do it here, do it now.

I bent my neck and nuzzled the top of her breast. Emily flung her head back and moaned as I teased her tit.

My right hand supported her weight, my left rubbed along the gusset of her panties. Emily's panties were soaked. She rotated her hips humping my hand. I was just about to pull them to the side and finger her.

"Ms. Bowman!" A voice called out. "Ms. Bowman?"

Emily pulled from my lips and begged me not to answer. I sat her down as the footsteps started getting closer.

"You can do this!" I whispered. "Let me see how beautiful you are on that stage!"

I helped her straighten her dress then took her hand just as a young woman rounded the corner.

"Ms. Bowman?" The young lady asked.

"That's me." Emily said politely.

"You are needed for the ceremony."

"Thank you I will be right there." Emily replied.

The young lady hesitated expecting Emily to come with her but thought better of it when Emily turned to kiss me. After she left Emily reached under her dress and removed her panties.

"You can take the bra off later." She said huskily as she slipped them in my pocket. "Now come walk me back to the table."

I took her arm in mine hoping my erection was covered by my jacket.

I sat down back at the dinner table which was now clear of dishes. Emily seemed nervous as she was escorted on stage with several other people. Marge the lady next to me laid her hand over my thigh and leaned in.

"How did you get her to wear that dress? She looks as lovely as her flowers tonight!" Marge whispered.

"They are, aren't they, the dress and the flowers I mean?" I chuckled. "Too bad they aren't judging her flowers."

"Oh you don't know about that?" Marge leaned back in.

"No this is my first time here." I replied.

"They won't let her compete anymore, she was winning all the time." Marge explained. "That and they think she's crazy."

"Then why does she come?" I asked dumbfounded.

"The same reason I do, that flower with hers is mine, it's for a good cause." Marge answered.

"I saw that, it was beautiful! Why isn't yours being judged?"

"Each year I bring just one flower and it too always won. I guess I was the only one that read all of her books?" Marge laughed. "In a minute you will see how generous she really is."

Just then Emily was asked to the podium where they started auctioning off her plants. Some of them went for several thousands of dollars, the bidding at times was fast and furious. The ten plants we brought fetched over twenty thousand dollars. Emily autographed each one for the bidder.

Marge's flower went next and received a top bid of five hundred from Emily herself. Emily joined me at the table as the winners of the judged plants were announced. Their plants were then auctioned off. None of the others went for over one hundred dollars except the best of show.

"You out did yourself Marge!" Emily leaned over. "That would have taken best of show this year too!"

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers