1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers

"Thank you Emily." Marge blushed. She hesitated and looked at me oddly. "That was nice of you to say so."

I looked at Emily to see her blushing too. It seemed this was a something out of the ordinary. I had a feeling even in this circle she was an outcast. Several people came over to talk to Emily. I stood to the side and listened in as she awkwardly accepted praise.

I went and picked up Marge's flower Emily won the bid for. Marge took my hand and pulled me down to say something.

"I don't know who you are but she's not the same woman we know." Marge gave me a peck on the cheek. "Look at her Parker, it's the first year she has talked to anyone, she looks almost happy. You keep her close young man." Marge winked.

I looked over at Emily and just watched her try and interact with her fans. She eventually looked up and saw me in the distance. I could see she was uncomfortable interacting with so many women. I made my way over slowly. As I got closer, each time she looked up, Emily's body language pleaded with me to save her.

"Excuse me ladies, I hate to take Emily away from you, but it's past our bedtime." I announced.

Emily's eyes got big and that wicked smile crossed her face as a hush took over the gathering.

"Are you ready to go beautiful?" I asked Emily.

"Thank you all for taking the time to see me but it is getting late." Emily announced

Holding the plant in one hand and Emily's in the other we made our way through the crowd. Emily took my arm and pressed up against me as we took a path to the parking lot. I put the plant in the back securely and opened her door. Emily sat down in the seat facing me.

"Parker."

"Yes?

"I can't wait for you to take this bra off of me." Emily teased me.

"I can't wait to put these panties back on so I can take them off again." I said pulling them from my pocket.

"Well maybe you should do that now then!" Emily lifted her feet. "We wouldn't want to soil the upholstery would we?"

I slipped the panties over her shoes and up her legs. With her feet over my shoulders she lifted her ass and pulled back her dress. I pushed the panties over her thighs and in position over her ass and matted pussy hair. Emily squealed softly and wiggled her ass as I gripped it. She spread her legs wide as I leaned and kissed the gusset of her panties before I stood.

"Parker take me home!" Emily moaned.

I jumped in the driver's seat and headed to the house. Emily reached over and stroked my cock through my slacks. My cock was hard and stiff and she made sure I stayed that way for the remainder of the trip. I reached over and slipped my hand inside her bra and tweaked her nipple.

"No you don't!" Emily pulled my hand out after I had a little fun. "If I have to wear this these are off limits!" She giggled.

I gripped her tit over her dress instead. Emily put her hand over mine and held it firm.

"Hurry Parker!" Emily hissed.

It seemed to take twice as long to reach home as it did to get to the party but with no traffic I'm sure it was less. I pulled in the drive and put the Land Rover in park. Emily release her seat belt and scrambled to kiss me.

Our lips met, her tongue force its way inside to mine. She was in a position that couldn't last long. I opened the door and pulled her out of the driver's side. Picking her up I carried her to the house.

Emily had her arms around my neck and kissed me the whole way. I sat her down to open the door to the house, she ran inside as I closed the door. I saw her briefly in the hallway and headed that way.

I looked in her room and found her standing on the bed waiting for me. I removed my jacket and hung it over a chair. I kicked off my shoes and walk to the bed where Emily waited.

Now taller than me I placed my hands on the outside of her thighs. Emily was trembling as I pulled her to the edge. My hand went up and gripped her ass, my face pressed against her chest. Emily wrapped my head and pulled it tight.

"I'm scared Parker." Emily whispered.

"Don't be." I whispered back.

"Why are you here?" Emily took my face in her hands and looked down at me nervously.

"To make love to you." I replied honestly.

'Then what?" Emily started to tremble.

"I want to ask for your daughters hand in marriage." I replied honestly again.

"Which one?" Emily started to cry.

"Both of them, we know they can't exist without each other." I explained. "Lilly specifically."

"So you came to seduce me? So I would say yes?" Emily asked tears running down her cheeks now.

"I came to seduce you no matter what your answer." I replied truthfully.

"And what if I refuse to be seduced?"

"We both know you won't." I said confidently

SMACK! Emily slapped my face hard. It stung but I didn't budge, instead my hands started to pull her panties down.

SMACK! She slapped me again, again I shrugged it off. I pulled her panties down to her feet.

SMACK! "Please don't stop!" Emily whimpered. She was sobbing as she hit me tenderly on my face one more time.

"I think it's time we get that bra off don't you?" I whispered.

"I'm so sorry!" She sobbed.

"Don't be I deserve it." I stretched up to kiss her.

Emily pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue found me waiting. I ran my hands back to her ass and gripped her cheeks. I could feel her tears drip on my face as she continued to kiss me. I ran my hand between her sex from behind. Emily spread her legs and pressed down firmly forcing her pussy to spread. Her oily passion coated my fingers.

"Fuck me Parker, I need to feel you inside me!" Emily pleaded. "I need to know you love me!"

"I do Emily, I do. I need you to know that too." I whispered.

I moved my hands up bringing her dress with it. Emily straightened her arms and allowed me to pull it over her head. I reached behind and unhooked her bra and held it in place as I nibbled on her breast through the material.

"Ahhh..." Emily moaned.

I moved to the other, Emily pulled my hair and growled.

"Take it off!"

Deciding I had teased her enough I pulled her bra free, she took it from me and tossed it across the room. I sucked one long nipple then moved to get as much tit in my mouth as nature allowed.

"Please Parker?" Emily pleaded once again.

Emily started unbuttoning my shirt as I suckled her tits. I gripped her nipple with my teeth and pulled it taunt. Emily wrapped her arms around my head and pulled it tight against her.

My hands were busy kneading her ass and once again I probed between her legs. Emily's pussy was flooded with desire as my fingers parted her labia. She ground down against them forcing them deep in her folds.

"Oh, Oh. I need you...!" Emily shuddered against me.

I pulled my hands from her pussy and ran my oily fingers over her tightly clenched asshole. When Emily pushed back I felt the pucker loosen.

"Noooooo not there...!" Emily cried out.

I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her free from me. I pulled Emily down to the bed her legs on either side of me and laid her on her back. I glanced up and smiled, she warned me not to but it was too late.

My tongued dove in her depths where my fingers dared not enter. I licked up inside her pussy coating my tongue with her creamy excitement.

"You fucking bastard!" Emily protested as her hand gripped my hair.

Emily pulled me hard against her pussy my nose rubbed firmly over her clit. The aroma of her scent was rich and womanly. The tartness of her juices tingled on my tongue. Her furry snatch tickled my nose.

There was no need to wonder if I was effective in my efforts. Emily responded to each touch, each kiss, and each nibble with equal passion. With her legs over my shoulders my hands gathered her tits and held them firmly.

Emily rubbed her nipples and arched her back to increase her pleasure. Much to my delight I felt the warning signs of her soon to arrive orgasm. Emily's cries of passion ceased, the room was eerily silent except for my tongue lapping at her pussy.

Emily gripped my hair as if it was the security bar on a roller coaster.

"UGGHH" She thrust up her clit forced its way against my upper lip.

There was a noticeable delay as her body relaxed.

"AAAHH" She thrust up quickly as her clit again forced its way against my upper lip.

Emily's legs clamped my head firmly, her body relaxed and then another surge gripped her body.

It was like waves in the ocean. At first Emily tensed up in orgasmic bliss like a cresting wave, only to relax as if she let the pleasure saturate her body before the next wave hit.

I rode the waves with her until she no longer had the energy to continue. I sat up and looked in Emily's eyes. We both knew this is not what she wanted.

"Damn you! Why did you do that?" Emily looked up at me in frustration.

"Because I needed you to know I would." I replied.

"Kiss me you magnificent man!" She asked in a sultry voice.

"But I just..."

"I said kiss me!" Emily demanded.

I stood up and removed my remaining clothes in a hurry. Joining Emily on the bed I hovered over her and kissed my way up from her tummy. I went slowly savoring several points along the way. Emily squealed as I kissed her side tickling her, Emily moaned as I latched on her right nipple. Emily whimpered as I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear lobe.

By the time my lips found hers Emily was frantically stroking my cock. If there was any question Emily wanted to fuck it was cleared up at that moment. She gripped my cock and squeezed it firmly. Our kiss ended abruptly as she pulled me hard to the entrance of her pussy.

"Put it in me!" Emily growled.

Emily rubbed my cock along her hairy slit, her body shivered in anticipation. With one last adjustment I found her opening, Emily pulled her hand free allowing me to complete her demand.

"Oh god! Don't move!" Emily wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her.

I was mashing her into the mattress and still she pulled me tighter. Emily quivered beneath me, her pussy clenched my cock milking it without moving. The frustration of not fucking started to build. Unable to hold off any longer I plunged deeper in her dormant cunt.

"Again!" Emily grunted as I grazed her cervix.

I pulled out and thrusted back in deeper. Emily grunted as her pussy contracted again and again. It was intriguing making love to a woman that had a full bush. As our pelvis's pressed together I could feel her hair saturated with our lovemaking meshing with mine. I withdrew and reentered Emily slowly, savoring everything about her. The way she smelled, the way she tasted, even the way she responded to my touch.

I pulled up to my elbows as Emily loosened her grip, looking down her body shimmered with perspiration. Emily gripped my hips and urged me on faster. She arched her back and pulled me deep in her greedy cunt.

"Hurry Parker I want to feel it!" She hissed. "Cum with me."

I looked down to see Emily looking at me with pleading eyes. Looking lower her tits danced on her chest the nipples fat and hard. Looking lower yet I watched as my cock disappeared in the dark forest protecting her sex.

Emily looked down and saw it too. Her hand moved to caress her clit gently. I could feel it as her pussy clenched my cock in response to her touch. Arching my back I leaned down for a kiss. Her body trembled, her hips rolled. Emily spread her legs wider exposing more of her sex. We both watched as I pounded her cunt and she rubbed her clit.

"Fuck that pussy!" Emily squealed.

That familiar tightness in my balls signaled I was not going to last much longer. I looked down to warn Emily but her eyes were closed as she herself was close to cumming.

"Inside or out?" I grunted. Emily's eyes flicked open she looked at me either confused or undecided. She rubbed her clit frantically, her stomach tightened.

"Inside or OUT!" I repeated desperate for an answer.

"Oh PARKER! FILL MY PUSSY!" Emily screamed.

She pulled her hand from between us, wrapped her legs around my thighs, her arms pulled me down. A torrent of cum spilled from my cock. I pressed up making contact with her clit. Emily groaned and pulled me tighter. I could feel her pussy milking each additional deluge from my willing balls. She herself was enjoying her second orgasm as cum spilled from her happy cunt.

Emily lay back looking satisfied but drained both physically and emotionally. My cock slipped from her pussy, she looked up and gave me a weak grin. I rolled to the side and caressed her cheek. She took my hand and kissed the palm. I leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss. She started to say something but I put a finger to her lips.

"Shhh. Just rest for now." I kissed her again this time with more meaning. "We can talk later."

I moved in beside Emily as she leaned up against me. I reached up and caressed her breast gently. Emily took my cock and did the same. We lay there just enjoying being together. Emily closed her eyes and stopped stroking me. I looked at the clock it was only ten thirty.

I knew I had to get ready to leave in the morning. I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll be back Emily, you get some sleep." I whispered.

Emily reached over and took my wrist. "You're leaving me?" She looked up scared.

I rubbed my hand over her stomach up to her breasts pinching her nipple.

"I need to pack. I promise not to be gone long." I leaned over and kissed her lips. "I'm yours and only yours until breakfast."

"Promise?" Emily asked moving my hand down her body to her matted pubic hair.

"I promise. Now get some rest, if you're a good girl, I think there is more where that came from." I teased rubbing her pussy.

I kissed Emily one more time and then picked up my clothes before leaving the room. I walked down the hall to the room I shared with the girls. Inside the room I found my suitcases packed, most likely by Lilly.

I set out an outfit to wear home and slipped on some shorts. I hung up my slacks and jacket from tonight and placed the other clothes in a separate pocket. I verified my flight online, and checked my e-mails. Leaving the clothes for tomorrow I moved my suitcase and hanging bag to the living room.

It had been days since I talked to Daisy but we had stayed in touch through texts. Would she believe me when I tell her how much I had missed her? What would I say if she asked about Rose? Looking at the clock I saw it was just after eleven, it would be just after one her time. Deciding it was better late than never I sent an update to Daisy reminding her I would be home tomorrow.

Reflecting on how I spent my time here I realized how little time I spent with Lilly and Rose. How could I explain the time I spent with Emily? What had I really accomplished? How could I explain that I was no closer to bringing the twins back and had been intimate with their mother?

Just then I saw headlights pull in the drive. I ducked back down the hall waiting to see who it was. Lilly had told me they would be out late and not expect them until morning. The front door opened and Rose busted through pulling Lilly with her.

"Hurry she's waiting for us!" Rose pleaded excitedly.

"You go, I need to use the bathroom first." Lilly explained.

They were both dressed to go clubbing, high heels and slinky dresses with necklines almost to their navels. Their hair was done up, their makeup overdone. Rose was looking at her phone swaying her hips as Lilly guided her into their bedroom. I walked from the shadows and went to find Rose propped up against headboard one hand holding her phone the other between her legs.

I didn't see Lilly until she popped out in the hall facing me. We were both caught off guard at first. I grabbed her around the waist to keep her from falling.

"Parker! What are you doing here?" Lilly sighed quietly. "Where's Emily? Why aren't you with her?" She whispered with a scornful look then pulled the bedroom door closed.

"She's in bed resting." I smiled nervously.

"You smell like sex!" Lilly squealed happily.

She jumped up in my arms and kissed me passionately before I could warn her. She thrust her tongue in my mouth as her arms clung around my neck. I held her up as she clung to me.

"What are you doing home?" I dared to ask.

"Tori was hooking up with someone and Rose was feeling guilty." Lilly said as I looked at her confused. "She misses Daisy silly! Their having phone sex!"

Lilly wiggled free and opened the door so we could see Rose now naked on the bed fingering herself with one hand her phone in the other.

"I need to get in there. You should go take a shower in Tori's bathroom. I will check on mom, then I have to make sure this one sleeps soundly tonight." Lilly giggled.

I went in the master bathroom and turned on the shower. I found the towels and stripped off my shorts. I had just ducked under the water when the door to the bathroom opened. Through the clear glass I could see Lilly walking Emily in my direction. They were both naked, I couldn't make out what they were saying but it was clear Lilly was not having any of it.

Just before the door to the shower opened they stood beside each other. It struck me I was looking at both the present and the future as Lilly and Emily approached. My cock got hard at just the thought of Lilly looking as beautiful and sexy as her mother was right now. The door opened and with one last push Emily was standing beside me.

"Parker remember your promise!" Lilly pointed her finger at me.

"But baby he came for you!" Emily argued.

"Don't you see he loves you too mom!" Lilly shot back. "It's been fifteen years mom but surely you know love when you feel it!"

"But why Lilly?" Emily pleaded. "Tell me why you're doing this?"

"I need you to know he's not dad!" Lilly whispered. "I should get back to Rose, she's waiting for me."

Lilly leaned in and kissed Emily then closed the door. She looked at me with hope filled eyes then turned and left.

Emily turned and threw herself at me. I held her as she pressed herself against me.

"Is it true? Do you love me?" Emily asked shaking.

I picked Emily up by the ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I lowered her over my raging cock. I pushed Emily up against the shower wall and drilled her hard. I pulled Emily up so just the tip of my cock was at the entrance to her pussy. I kissed her so hard there was no reason to answer her question,

Emily bit my lower lip, and tugged it until her moans echoed off the walls. I drilled her gaping cunt again. Her back slapped the smooth tiles as her athletic legs continued to encourage me to pound her pussy.

"Take me to bed!" Emily squealed. "I want to be on top!"

We shut the water off. At first we didn't dry off as I tried to carry her from the shower. The problem is she was too slippery to hold her and walk so I lifted Emily off my cock. We took the opportunity to dry off and headed back to her room. In the hall we heard talking from the girl's room. Emily looked at me excitedly. I hesitated but she insisted we take a look.

Lilly had left the door open a crack. She and Rose were both on the bed naked kissing. Intertwined like always, Rose was pulling Lilly's nipple while Lilly was working a vibrator in Rose's pussy. Rose was still holding the phone. It wasn't clear but appeared Daisy was on the screen working a dildo in her pussy as well.

"That ass is mine Lilly, don't you dare touch it!" Daisy yelled in the phone.

"But I need to cum Daisy!" Rose pleaded.

"But Lilly said we had to wait!" Daisy replied.

"Please Lilly can we cum?" Rose kissed her sister again.

"I said no! You're both being punished!" Lilly hissed.

Lilly stuffed Rose's pussy again as Daisy moaned over the phone. They locked lips and started kissing again.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers