1, 2, No 3rd Strike

Story Info
There will be no third strike.
4.8k words
3.98
72.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,094 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual behavior are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been Eddy by myself, Utilizing Microwave spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

Cheryl Savoie had the crowd jumping. The Vermillion was packed; the bouncers had been turning people away because they were right at full capacity. The last thing Randy Paul wanted was for the fire marshal to shut them down.

The five women, employees of St. Ann Parish Public Utilities had come in and claimed a table. They weren't loud and rowdy and obnoxious, but they weren't quiet either.

"Didn't they used have a band on Friday?" one woman asked the others.

"Yeah; think someone said they wanted too much money," another woman agreed.

Offers of drinks, offers to dance soon came their way. Drinks were not refused, most offers to dance were also accepted.

"Got to watch the purses," the fifth woman shouted to be heard over the music. "But sit with me until someone comes back, okay?"

Peter Neulin smiled and took the offered seat. Through the time they waited for one of Deidre Bremmer's friends to return, Peter told Deidre he was an attorney, a new hire at Banks, Chastaine & Greene law firm. He did not hide his thick wedding band as they talked.

"Um, married?" Deidre pointedly asked, tapping his gold band with a blood red polished fingernail.

"Mm hmm," Peter smiled and pointed to an attractive blonde that was on the dance floor with a handsome young man. "Charlene's right there. When she said she was going to dance with, think he said his name was Danny, I said I was going to dance with you."

Deidre watched Charlene's lithe, sensuous movements. Charlene's silk tank top showed that Charlene was not wearing a bra; when the lighting was right, Charlene's half dollar sized areolae were visible. Charlene's short leather miniskirt flashed the lace cuffs of Charlene's black stockings as she danced with her male partner.

Peter watched his wife as she shimmied and ground her hips and buttocks in a sensual movement. He looked over at Deidre and smiled as he saw that Deidre's attention was focused on Charlene.

Deidre was attractive in a slightly hard way. Her blonde hair was thick, threaded through with numerous strands of brown; commonly called 'dirty blonde.' Her hair was cut to reach her shoulders. Her brown eyes bore a certain hardness to them, and her lips were in a pout.

Peter assumed, at some time in her past, someone had told Deidre she was beautiful, and Deidre believed them. The fact that the young man had only said those words so that he could fuck the well-endowed girl never occurred to Deidre. Someone had said she was beautiful and Deidre wanted to believe that she was beautiful. Peter sensed that it he were to call Deidre 'cute' she would be highly offended.

After another song, two of Deidre's work companions returned, two smirking young men in tow. Peter and Deidre went to the floor and joined the throng of happy sweating people and began to dance.

Peter and Charlene were cut from the same cloth. Both moved with sensuous grace. Deidre smiled as Peter wrapped her in a loose embrace that allowed her to feel his semi-erect cock. The lights and the throbbing bass melded with their movements.

"Drink?" Peter offered after the third song.

"Yeah! Harvey Wallbanger," Deidre begged.

"Charlene, Sweetheart, this is Deidre," Peter introduced Deidre to his wife. "I'm getting us some drinks; make sure no one steals her away from us."

"Hi!" Charlene said happily and startled Deidre by kissing Deidre on her lips.

Peter returned after a few moments. Charlene nodded her thanks and sipped her grasshopper. Deidre swallowed half her Wallbanger in one gulp then resumed the conversation with Charlene.

"Deidre here works in the cancellations department," Charlene informed Peter.

"Oh! So you're the one cut my electricity off?" Peter mock-glared at Deidre.

"No. You're the one made the decision to get that gram of cocaine rather than pay your bill," Deidre smirked.

"Psychic?" Peter laughed easily.

"No; had a brother..." Deidre said and finished her drink.

Deidre let Marcia, their designated driver know she was leaving. Marcia took a sip from her water and regarded Deidre with a raised eyebrow. Looking past Deidre, Marcia regarded Peter and Charlene, then shrugged her shoulders.

"See you Monday," Deidre enthused and scampered to catch up to Peter and Charlene.

Peter opened the rear door of his Mercedes-Benz for his wife and Deidre. When he started the car, Charlene slid over to sit close to Deidre. Before they left the parking lot of Vermillion, Charlene and Deidre were kissing, tongue teasing tongue.

Deidre did not notice how many turns Peter took, did not notice what direction they drove. In the club, it had been apparent that Charlene wore no bra; her 32D breasts bobbled freely in her soft tank top, her half dollar sized areolae and hard nipples plainly visible. As Peter backed the car into a garage, Deidre knew that Charlene also wore no panties underneath her short leather miniskirt.

When the car shut off, Charlene and Deidre parted. Deidre looked around, noticing they were in a very tidy garage. The lipstick red Mazda Miata in the second bay of the garage did make Deidre squeal she wanted one.

"Mm hmm; that's my car," Charlene laughed at Deidre's reaction.

"So why didn't y'all drive that?" Deidre asked as Peter helped her out of the back seat.

"We knew we wanted to bring one or two people home with us," Peter said as he unlocked the door that led from garage into the kitchen of their home. "Kind of hard to fit three or four people into her itty bitty matchbox."

"Huh," Deidre said as Charlene nudged Deidre into the small, comfortable bungalow.

"By the way, that, um, that Danny guy?" Peter asked Charlene as he shut and locked the garage door.

"That nice fat cock? Was a rolled up sock," Charlene admitted.

"You. Are. Kidding me, oh my God," Peter rolled his eyes. "God. People, guys still do that shit?"

"Mm hmm, apparently," Charlene agreed, pulling Deidre into their living room. "Sweetheart, make us a couple of drinks?"

Charlene picked up a remote control from the coffee table and pushed a button. Some soft music began to play and Charlene pulled Deidre against her. The two women embraced and swayed slowly to the music. Charlene kissed Deidre and sucked lightly on Deidre's tongue.

"Peter and I? We, we're swingers," Charlene admitted to Deidre.

"I, there is nothing more erotic, more fulfilling than watching my beautiful wife making love with another man," Peter admitted, placing a fresh Harvey Wallbanger and a grasshopper onto two coasters on the coffee table.

"Or woman," Charlene declared.

"Or woman," Peter agreed.

"To making love," Charlene husked as she clinked her glass with Deidre's glass.

"To making love," Peter echoed, touching his own glass to the two glasses.

"To making love," Deidre agreed, sipping her drink.

After the work day had crawled to an end, Deidre had raced home, wolfed down a frozen microwave meal, then put on a black lace bra and matching thong panties. Her black mesh blouse had a black camisole under layer sown in so it just looked as if she wore nothing underneath, but there was little chance of anyone seeing any body parts. Her knee length smoke gray skirt and black hose showed off her legs to perfection.

In the bedroom, both Charlene and Peter helped Deidre out of her clothing. Deidre could feel Peter's hard cock rubbing against her bare back as Charlene helped Deidre out of her blouse and bra. Without turning around, Deidre could tell that Peter was not using a rolled up sock to mimic a large, thick member.

"Oh, such beautiful, Deidre, your breasts are just gorgeous," Charlene enthused as she bent to suck on one of Deidre's hard nipples.

On the king sized bed, the trio wiggled into a daisy chain. Deidre licked up and down the length of Peter's circumcised cock, slobbering her tongue around the flared ridge of his cockhead. Deidre moaned as Charlene's tongue swiped over Deidre's bald mound before Charlene's small fingers opened Deidre's puffy inner lips. Deidre swallowed the head of Peter's cock as Charlene's tongue entered her pussy.

Charlene was quite skilled with tongue and fingers and quickly brought Deidre to orgasm. A moment later, Deidre shivered as she felt rather than heard Charlene's squeal of orgasm. Deidre's small hand jacked Peter's cock as she continued to slobber her tongue around Peter's cock.

"Augh, I, God yes, I, here I here it comes," Peter groaned and Deidre hungrily swallowed Peter's spurts of semen.

As the trio switched sides, Deidre looked at Charlene's pretty pussy. She liked the swatch of blonde curls that did not fully cover Charlene's pubic mound. Deidre bent her left leg, opening her pussy for Peter's probing fingers and tongue. Smelling Charlene's excitement wafting from Charlene's puffy pink lips, Deidre began to lap at Charlene's crotch.

"Mm hmm," Peter moaned his approval of his wife's oral skills as he blindly sought out Deidre's clitoris with his tongue.

"Oh, oh God yes," Charlene cried out in orgasm.

"Mm, mm, mmng!" Deidre grunted as Peter expertly licked and fingered her to orgasm.

"Oh! Baby's big old dicky's ready fuck some hot pussy?" Charlene cooed as she rolled away from Deidre's hotly sucking mouth.

"Mm hmm," Peter agreed.

"Does Baby want to fuck me? Or maybe Baby wants to fuck our new little friend?" Charlene cooed, stroking Peter's thick meat in her small hand.

Charlene looked at Deidre, her beautiful eyes clouded with lust. Deidre wiggled forward and kissed Charlene's lips hungrily.

"Let my big strong hubby fuck you?" Charlene requested, pulling her lips from Deidre's hungry kiss.

"Uh huh," Deidre moaned.

"Don't worry; he got snipped," Charlene informed Deidre as she wiggled to lay against a mound of pillows.

"And Charlene got her tubes tied; last thing we want is a bunch of kids," Peter agreed as he knee-walked across the bed to kneel behind Deidre's upturned buttocks.

Peter paused to admire the erotic sight of the blonde's upturned buttocks. Deidre might believe her face to be her best feature, but in truth it was Deidre's body that had garnered Peter's attention. And when he pointed out the girl with the dirty blonde hair to his wife, Charlene had agreed with his assessment.

Danny, that was a bit of a disappointment; Peter loved watching his nasty slutty wife being nasty and dirty with another man. Peter loved getting cream pies from Charlene's tight pussy. Maybe it was time to have her boss come over again for some fun and games.

Deidre's bald pussy dribbled her excitement down her stubby thighs. For a long moment, Peter rested on his knees, admiring her puffy inner lips peeking out of her plump mound, the sheen of her excitement dripping from her, admired her light brown anus just above the patch of skin between pussy and ass.

"Mm! Augh!" both Peter and Deidre groaned as Peter jammed his thick cock into Deidre's pussy in a long slow stroke.

"Mm, oh yyeess!" Charlene hissed as Deidre's lips and fingers toyed with Charlene's overheated pussy.

"Mm, oh, oh God yes," Deidre grunted when Peter jammed a thick finger into her unprepared rectum.

Deidre's cries of orgasm were muffled as Charlene pressed Deidre's head against her blonde muff.

"Mm, oh, oh fuck yes," Peter grunted as he pumped a hot stream of semen into Deidre's tight pussy.

Slowly, gasping to catch his breath, Peter pulled his wilting cock from Deidre's bald slit. Charlene smiled and waved him to where she lay.

"Mm hmm, know I love the way you taste after you fuck some little slut," Charlene cooed and took Peter's cock into her hungry mouth.

After thoroughly cleaning his cock of Deidre's and his juices, Charlene continued to suck him until he was hard again.

"Now, Baby going do my nasty ass?" Charlene demanded. "Hmm? Baby going stick that big old cock up my nasty, dirty hole?"

Peter reached into a nightstand drawer and found the tube of lubricant. While he readied his wife's anus for sex, Charlene wiggled down and had Deidre squat over her face; she too did love a good cream pie.

After licking and sucking Deidre to orgasm, Charlene let out a low, guttural moan. Deidre dismounted and watched as Peter slowly, steadily pushed his thick mean into Charlene's resisting bowels. Deidre turned and pressed her lips to Charlene's gasping mouth as her fingers twisted and tugged her own hard nipples.

"Oh fuck, oh Jesus, yes, oh that, that's so good," Charlene cried out as Peter began thrusting into her.

Peter pounded his cock in and out of Charlene's rectum in a frantic movement. He reached down and pinched Charlene's clitoris and she screamed and shuddered, then fell limp. A moment later, Peter stopped and shook his head.

"No?" Charlene wearily asked, opening her eyes.

"I, no, sorry Baby," Peter said, pulling his cock from her battered rectum.

"Maybe you could fuck Deidre's ass?" Charlene offered.

Deidre?" Peter asked.

"God yes," Deidre agreed, twisting to get on hands and knees.

Peter again grabbed the tube of lubricant and squeezed a dollop onto his fingers. Deidre grunted and squealed when Peter's fingers pressed against her rosebud.

Unlike his wife's rectum, Deidre's rectum struggled and fought against any intrusion. Peter shuddered in pleasure as Deidre's rectal muscles squeezed his thick member, trying to refuse his entry. Deidre's rectal muscles squeezed and pulsed, trying to force Peter's cock from Deidre's bowels.

"Oh, oh God, I, oh! Augh, go, go slow," Deidre moaned as Peter pushed steadily into her rectum.

Peter used Deidre's hips to pull her back against him as he fucked her struggling, squirming ass. Charlene reached underneath and grabbed Deidre's hanging, swinging breasts.

"Ack, I, oh God, I, ack!" Deidre screamed in orgasm.

"I, oh fuck yes, fuck yes," Peter bellowed and emptied his balls in Deidre's incredible tightness.

"Drinks, Honey," Charlene ordered when Peter weakly pulled his slimy cock from Deidre's raw bowels.

"Yes'm Miss Neulin, right away, Miss Neulin," Peter teased but wobbled from the bed.

"He's such an ass hole sometimes," Charlene confided to the still grunting Deidre.

"Yeah?" Deidre asked, shivering slightly as the air conditioning blew directly onto her sweating skin.

Peter came into the bedroom and handed Charlene and Deidre fresh drinks. He almost dropped Deidre's glass when there was a sudden hard knock at their front door.

"Now, who the fuck...?" Peter asked, shrugging into a robe.

Deidre's eyes opened wide as Peter grabbed a nine millimeter handgun from the drawer, the same drawer the anal lubricant had come from.

A second hard knocking was heard. Peter called out that he was on his way; hold on.

There was no one visible as Peter peeked through the peephole. Keeping the safety chain on, Peter opened the door.

"Himisterismymommyhere?" Peter heard a squeaky voice.

(Hi Mister. Is my Mommy here?)

"Huh?" Peter asked, trying to peer out into the darkness.

"Misterismymommyhere?" the voice squeaked again.

(Mister, is my Mommy here?)

Peter looked down and saw a small girl, dressed in Barbie pajamas, the type of pajamas that had footies. She peered up at him, small face smiling.

"Huh?" Peter asked again.

"Mymommy, ismymommyhere? Mydaddysaysthisiswheremeandmymommywillbeliving," the little girl said, her words stumbling and tripping over one another.

(My Mommy. Is my Mommy here? My Daddy says this is where my Mommy and me will be living.)

Peter now saw that, right behind the small girl were three suitcases. He saw no one else, just the small girl and the suitcases on his porch.

Peter closed the door and took the safety chain off. He opened the door and stepped out onto his porch. He looked around, then turned as the small girl ran into his house.

"I, hey! Uh, nuh uh, you, get out of, don't be running into my house," Peter turned and yelled after the little girl.

Two squeals told Peter that the child had located the bedroom, had barged in on Charlene and their guest. Still seeing no one outside, Peter again stepped into the house and locked the front door.

"Deidre, I don't care," Peter heard his wife's angry bark.

Peter heard sobbing coming from the bedroom and rolled his eyes. Horny women, nasty women, drunk women he could deal with. Crying women were out of his skillset.

Entering the bedroom, Peter saw his wife in her usual 'I don't want to talk about it' robe. Deidre was clumsily dressing in her clothing while the small girl sat on the edge of the bed. As he entered the room, Charlene turned and fixed Peter with an angry glare.

"This is your problem, deal with it," Charlene snarled and stormed from the room.

"My, my, my hus, my husband..." Deidre hiccoughed, trying to talk.

"Is not my concern," Peter interrupted Deidre's sentence. "Honey, you knew you were married when I asked you to dance. You knew you were married when you got into our car. You knew you were married when you spread your legs. So hubby dear? Is your problem."

"But, but, but he's, he's divorcing me!" Deidre wailed.

"Don'tcryMommyit'sgoingbeokay," the little girl tried to soothe her mother.

(Don't cry Mommy. It's going to be okay.)

"So, hmm, I, so where you want me dropping you off?" Peter asked, slipping on a pair of sweat pants.

"Are you listening to me?" Deidre screamed at Peter.

"No. Not really," Peter admitted. "Again, Deidre, you knew you were married when you willingly spread your legs."

*.*

Gabrielle thought it was a wonderful adventure, staying in the DeGarde Inn. Deidre tried to put on a happy face for the four year old girl's benefit. As soon as Gabrielle finally wound down and fell asleep in the large bed, Deidre opened the large envelope Michael had taped to the outside of the largest suitcase.

The tears started in earnest as Deidre read; Michael had apparently done a DNA test on their daughter and found out that Gabrielle was not his. Should Deidre decide to fight the terms of the divorce, Deidre's father and mother would find out that Chad Dumella, Deidre's half-brother was actually the father.

After Chad's death from a drug overdose, Deidre's mother had spiraled into a deep depression. The news of her departed baby boy and her daughter, Chad's half-sister having sex might be the last nail in Debbie Dumella's coffin.

Both Chad's father and Deidre's father, Deidre was sure, would shrug and ask when they could have their turn plugging Deidre's holes. Despite their uncaring attitude, or possibly because of it, Deidre did not want either man finding out she and her half-brother had once had a very close relationship.

"That was strike one, trying to pass off your brother's baby as mine," Michael wrote.

Michael had forgiven Deidre, never even bringing up Gabrielle's parentage to Deidre. Chad's death from a drug overdose removed any chance of a reoccurrence. But Michael had not forgotten. Michael kept close tabs on his wife.

Strike two had been leaving the nightclub and getting into the car of Peter and Charlene Neulin. No matter what may have happened afterward, Deidre's intent had been abundantly clear when she had parted company with her coworkers and left the nightclub with two strangers...

"This isn't baseball; this is real life," Michael wrote in his concise and economical handwriting. "You don't get a strike three."

The terms of the divorce was actually quite reasonable. Deidre would get spousal support of five hundred dollars a month for forty two months, the number of months they'd been married. Gabrielle, however, would receive eight hundred a month until she reached the age of eighteen.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,094 Followers
12