All Comments on '1 Clamp, 2 Clamps, 3 Clamps, More!'

by Misty_Blue_

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
Ohhhhhhh!

As a submissive, I happen to be a huge fan of having my nipples clamped and feeling the chain tugged and pulled on. I've yet to experience the 3- way clamping. I was thoroughly enjoying the pictures your story created.

I LOVED the way you finished the scene more than anything, however. The return to the real world is a true and necessary moment.

Nicely done! Thank you.

GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

Great description of a masochist in a loving dynamic with their sadist. Well done, five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story. Beautifully written. Great dynamics between the 2 characters. I could feel the love as well as the lust. I especially loved the fact she was blindfolded and then the pause at the end to come back to reality.

Had me squirming in my seat. Devious and delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg THIS WAS SO HOT!!! I was picturing myself being the brat in this scene and now i'm going to die from being all hot and bothered xx - Isabella

RondeevuRondeevuover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing this extremely HOT story.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

WOW!... SUPPER HOT!

Hallo Misty!

Queen Jackie and I are big fans of canes, collars, cuffs and nipple clamps,,, yes!

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisty_Blue_@Misty_Blue_
Hi, I'm Misty! I don't have a lot to say except I wrote a couple things and wanted a place to share them. Hope someone out there likes them!