All Comments on '1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 08'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahhh

The plot thickens...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hey Tazz, I'm getting a little irritated about your self serving comments on every single story I've read today and generally your comments are cryptic at best. how about you just send the writer a private message, your comments are obviously being deleted for a reason.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyalmost 11 years ago

Ahh. You bitch. If Luke drops Kaylee without hearing her out and understanding her insecurities I'm gonna be pissed.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Seriously, can't wait, give it to me now.

ambush184ambush184almost 11 years ago
okay

I see a fight maybe brewing...DO NOT keep us waiting tofind out, please.

shanebrumdershanebrumderalmost 11 years ago
That's it?

Only a page and a half? What a tease! :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahhh!!!

And there was me thinking that it was only me getting severely pissed off by Tazz's comments!!

Latinlover15Latinlover15almost 11 years ago
You my friend

Are a master of suspense..Im damn lucky I haven't had sudden heart stoppage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ah hah

So my second guess was right he did have a wreck. Well a meteor hitting the house would be so messy. LOL Seriously thank you for a great story. Something tells me that if something like that ever happens again Kaylee won't be mad she'll be terrified. Can't wait to see how things progress. Again thank you. I've enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Tazz317, i think the reason your comments get deleted is pretty obvious. You go to loving wives section and insult the cuck stories. I support you on that but those fag authors take offense to that shit. *chuckles.

Good story btw. Formulaic but well written. And thats what matters anyways right?

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 11 years ago

Hoo boy. *cringes*

Great chapter, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chp 09?

Great so far looking forward to the next chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hurry

Please hurry up with the next chapter! Enjoying the story so getting impatient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I love this story. Please try to not keep us waiting too long for the next chapter/s!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!!!

Ahhhhh--- where is chapter 9?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(lots of exclamation for stress)

Need chapter nine. Fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and I have

two timeline problems:.

After he is in bed with his arm in a sling, he gets awfully active quickly.

And in this chapter, with a recently burned hand, he caresses her hair.

But who cares, the characters are so different that they carry the story.

Thank you.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

uh-oh, whats on the phone? His girl breaking up with him?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I do hope they remain calm and have a nice civil discussion when he hears the rant she left him on the phone (this was before the accident of course when she thought he bailed on her), as unlikely as that may be - teenagers and their tendency to overreact and all that jazz. I just hope she didn't do anything really stupid in her anger between then, you know something involving an ex-boyfriend (doubtful I know, but I wouldn't put it past authors on this site).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous