1.) Jennifer's Learning Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you didn't think to warn me?" I asked.

"Oh, no."

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know. I guess I was feeling guilty. You needed...something."

"Something?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jennifer said, her body moving like a snake, her hips rocking just a bit. "You needed some...some. You needed to get some."

"Why would you think I needed to get some?" I asked.

"You don't think I know the number of boxes of tissue paper in the house? Or the moisturizing cream? Soap, shampoo, hair conditioner. My hair conditioner you like so much."

"Was I that out of control?" I asked.

"We're not talking two years ago Dad. This was what? Two weeks ago? You bought four boxes of tissue and a half-gallon of lotion, and Mrs. Douglas asked you in the store if you were feeling okay, and you were like, "Oh yeah! I'm feeling fine!" and I was just standing there like...it's so obvious."

"What the fuck," I said, shaking my head, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Plus, you know...I had...David." I gave Jennifer a tight-lipped look but refrained from saying anything. "Go ahead. You can say it."

"No. You can tell me when you're ready. Not a minute before."

Jennifer sat for another long moment and then leaned forward. "He was loud, flashy, and he didn't give a fuck. I thought he was, brave, daring, and...like you."

"He's nothing like me," I said bullheadedly.

"Eh, well, that can be debated." I gave her a warning look. "But, uh...He started flirting with me at work, and then he got to be annoying, and I thought it was just more flirting.... And then he asked me why I was so obsessed with him."

"You were obsessed with him?"

"Noooo. But he made it out like that. He would stare at you for like, five minutes, and when you finally looked back, he would get loud and ask everyone around why you were staring at him."

"Sounds like a real asshole," I said.

"Yeah. I can see that now. Back then I just thought, he was, cute."

"So what happened?" I asked, and then I added quickly. "If you don't...if it's too much-"

"No. I'll tell you but, you gotta promise you won't get mad."

"I won't get mad," I said.

"You gotta promise," I said.

"Alright. I promise, if I do get mad, I won't show it."

Jennifer smirked and then sat down, her buttocks resting on my upper thighs and she grabbed a handful of her hair and started combing her fingers through it.

"Sooo, after a couple of days.... I know. It should have been years, or months, or even weeks. Not days. But it was days. It was like...ten days. After ten days of him, like, being on me, every minute...I gave in." I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded.

"So, he told me he doesn't bring girls like me home, so if I wanted him so bad, I'd have to find a discreet place we could hook up. I...I thought he was kidding. I really...I was thinking, I was gonna call his bluff, you know." I clenched my jaw and nodded.

"So, uh, I said, well, the back seat of my car is big enough, and then we were in the back seat of the car..."

"You lost your virginity, in the back seat of your car?" I said incredulously.

"No. No, I wasn't...a virgin."

"You weren't?" I said, dumbstruck.

"Oh god. Alright, uh... remember John Johnson? High School Football All-state champ?"

"Yes," I said.

"Well, that happened," she said quickly. "Couple months after graduation. He asked me out and...well, it was quick."

"Quick? Like a quick date?"

"Like, twenty-six seconds, quick," Jennifer said.

"Wow, he must have set another record," I said wryly.

"Yeah. He fucked half the girls in town, but... everyone wanted him, and he insisted on doing the double wrap so, I just went for it."

"So you made him wear protection," I said.

"Yes, Daddy. You weren't listening."

"I was," I said, "I was just checking. Okay, so... you weren't a virgin."

"No," Jennifer said. "Not by a long shot."

"Now what is that supposed to mean?" I asked, not able to believe what I was hearing.

"Nope. You can't get mad. You said it. You promised."

"I...I'm not mad," I said, raising my chin and nodding. "Let 'er rip."

Jennifer slowly lifted her hands, and then counted off names, without actually speaking them, putting a finger down for each one. When she was done counting, she had just her pointer finger on her right hand extended, and then she slowly reached out and touched my nose with the tip of her finger, and then put it down.

"Ten...is not bad," I said.

"Daddy?" Jennifer asked, a look of confusion on her face. "Who are you? And what have you done with my daddy?"

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically. "I'm...I always said, when we had this talk, I would not treat you like other people treat their daughters. Guys always get praise for the number of girls they sleep with. Girls get called whores and sluts."

"Ladies of the Night," Jennifer said, her eyes glittering.

"Yeah, well...I don't think that. Sounds like you had a healthy, active, sex-life...even though...I had no idea it was going on."

"I was always safe, and I never put myself in a situation where something bad might happen."

"That is also good," I said.

"I had a good teacher," Jennifer said.

"I didn't teach you how to have sex," I said firmly.

"Uh, no..." and then she smiled and lifted her chin to stare at me. Here it comes, I thought. "But, you taught me a few things this week," she said slyly.

"Well..."

"So, listen," Jennifer said quickly, changing the subject. "Right after he finished, he called his friend and told him everything."

"What?"

"David. Yeah. I...I was mortified. And he lied about everything, but it didn't matter. The only thing that did matter, was I thought, you know what I thought? I thought, somehow, this is going to get back to my dad. And I knew you were going to be super pissed at me, aaaand, I tried to keep it a secret, for so long."

"You made him wear protection," I said.

"Oh yeah," she said. "But it wouldn't have mattered anyway! He kept telling me before, that he didn't want to wear a condom, he wouldn't be able to feel me, and, if it was too tight, he was gonna take it off. I told him, if I felt skin, we were done. Like, done-done."

"And then you guys did it."

"Nope."

"What? No? What did I miss?"

"It was over before it started," Jennifer said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..." Jennifer opened her mouth and then closed it askew as if what she was about to say, was unbelievable. "He uh, called his friend and told him "everything" that happened," Jennifer said, using her fingers to accentuate the word -everything-, and laughed. "But what he left out was the part where, while I was putting the condom on him, he started ramming his dick between my legs."

"Was he trying to rape you?"

"No. I was a willing participant at that point. But, when he started thrusting, I didn't know what the fuck to do! So I just...held on."

"You held on?"

He put all his weight on me, and I've got my legs up over my head, my pants were like holding my legs together from the knees down, but, inverted. And he just starts jackrabbit thrusting. I'll be honest, he has a big cock. I don't think it would have fit."

"Don't fool yourself," I said in a deathly cold voice. "He'd find a way to get it in there."

"Well, like I said, I held on, and he kept thrusting. I don't know if he just didn't care, or he thought he was inside of me, or he really couldn't feel anything, I don't know. But then, he rammed his cock into my hand a couple of times really hard, and then he got off of me and pulled the condom off and threw it out the window."

"Classy," I said.

"Yeah. He told his friend that he did that because he knew I was a whore and he didn't want me to try and impregnate myself with his semen and then come after him for child support."

"And you brought this guy to the restaurant?"

Jennifer shook her head and shrugged. "I told you he invited himself! I didn't want him to come. Fuck, I wished I could have erased all evidence of him from my life but, he fucking works at Dan's."

"Alright. You're right. I didn't want to know."

"But... it's better knowing, right?" Jennifer asked.

I felt like this was a precipice for Jennifer, and she needed me to tell her, it was always better knowing. No matter how difficult, or how hurt the person might be, it was always better to tell them the truth. Always. The truth would set one free, and so, without much delay, I told her just that.

"And you're not mad?" She asked.

"I...I'm not mad. I'm upset at the whole situation, about David, and that your job is suffering for it but, I'm not mad.

Jennifer leaned forward then and pressed her lips against mine and her hands came up to cup my face, her finger sliding in above and below my ears, her fingertips so soft and tantalizing. The chair, slightly off balance now, reclined and I grabbed the armrest, slowing it, and then, when it was done moving, I let go.

Jennifer's body pressed against mine, her knees sliding forward into the crack on the back of the seat. Her soft smooth belly pressed against the middle of my chest, and she slowly lowered herself down. Her breasts pressed against my collarbone and then were sandwiched between my chest, and hers, and then, her sex touched down, blasting a ring of fire and heat into my pants that made me wish my cock wasn't still trapped, pointing to one side.

Her lips pulled away from mine, a sultry smile there, asking me if I dared to want more. "Wanna have some fun?" She asked, and then she glanced over her shoulder before turning back to me.

"Mmmmm," I groaned, trying to find a way to let her down softly, but at the same time, my cock was just itching to be released. Adding to that, I still wanted to talk to Jennifer about Mackenzie and to see if what she knew was anything like what I now knew. I needed to get to the truth of it all.

"She's out," Jennifer said with a smirk, and her eyes focused on mine, but her lips recited Mackenzie's movements, step by step. "She probably thinks we're out here doing it. Either, we're in the middle, or just about to finish. She just got done washing...probably shaved her pussy just for you, Big Daddy."

"And you didn't?" I asked.

"Of course I did," Jennifer said smartly. "I'm a good little girl. Okay, she's drying off... Bitch that must have been a cold shower!"

"I thought she calls you bitch," I said with a sly smirk.

"Bitch deals it out too," Jennifer said, sounding completely bad-ass. "She's still drying off. Oh, this is going to be good," Jennifer snorted.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I left my cucumber stuff in there for her to use. I told her, to only use a tiny bit. You think she'll listen?"

"I...I don't know," I said.

"Well, if she paid attention, then I guess you'll have to tell me if she used it or not."

"Why me?" I asked. "You won't know yourself?"

"New rule," Jennifer said, her eyes flashing and another sly smile warping her lips. "If we take a shower, either one of us, we can't do anything, until you do."

"Me?" I asked, not understanding.

"You," Jennifer re-stated. "So...If she wants me to suck her clit and finger her pussy, she has to go through you first."

"Does this include masturbating?" I asked, or what about in the shower while you're washing?

"Ooooo, I didn't think of that," Jennifer said. "That's a good idea. No, uh... no. No masturbating in the shower, and the rule applies to masturbating too. No fun, without Daddy."

"I was just asking. You don't have to do that for me," I said.

"We're not doing that for you. Not completely. We're just having fun. Making things interesting."

"Things aren't interesting enough?" I asked.

Jennifer laughed and then got quiet again. "Oh! I can hear her...yeah. She's using it. Oh! She... Oh my god. She used too much. Ha! You're going to have to...uhhh. Get ready."

Jennifer pulled back and stumbled, but caught herself and then stood up, turned, and sat down on the couch. She smiled evilly and mouthed the words to me. "Here-she-comes."

"What is this stuff?" Mackenzie said, rushing into the front room, stark naked, her dark wet hair clinging to her breasts and shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Mackenzie turned to Jennifer and pursed her lips. "She left me some stuff to use. She said...it would...make me...smell better."

Mackenzie took a single step and then grunted as if she were in pain. Jennifer stared straight ahead as if she couldn't hear a thing.

"Speak bitch!" Mackenzie said sharply.

"You know the rules," Jennifer said, nodding toward me. "Oh, and Big Daddy modified the rules. He says the rules now apply to masturbating too. And no masturbating in the shower while you're washing. If you want to touch yourself, you'll have to wait your turn."

"I hate waiting my turn!" Mackenzie said, taking another step.

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting up.

"My...pussy..." Mackenzie gasped, taking another treacherous step, "Is...frozen!"

"It can't be frozen," I said with a chuckle.

"Move!" Mackenzie shouted at Jennifer, and she spun around and fell to the couch, her hands going to her privates, but stopping an inch and a half away from it. "I can't touch it!" She yelped. She lifted her legs, and as she did, her thighs began to tremble. "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck," she kept repeating, and I could see from where I was sitting, Mackenzie's dark brown pussy lips looked slightly swollen and more red than they should have. Truth be told, this was the first time I'd seen it, up close, in the light, during the day.

"Jesus Fuck!" Mackenzie shouted, and then grunted, shaking her head back and forth. Suddenly she jerked her head toward me, her eyes opening and focusing on me like death lasers. "Big Daddy," she growled. "Will you...do...somethiiiiing!" she groaned, her voice raising in pitch and volume.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what was going on, or how to help.

"Heat!" Mackenzie panted. "Fuck me, suck me, piss on my pussy! Fuuuuuuck!" She shouted. "Shit in my cunt! I don't care! Just make it stop! Make it stop...oh fuck, oh shit! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"It's just melon and mint," Jennifer said, reaching forward and slapping the inside of Mackenzie's thigh. I watched Mack's pussy clench reflexively, her vaginal cavity, which was slightly agape, squeezed shut, and then opened wide, deforming and looking for a moment as if she were going to give birth, before sucking back in.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" Mackenzie shouted, and she jerked her hand right, slapped it down on Jennifer's inner thigh, and gripped it savagely. Jennifer howled and Mackenzie growled at her, "How do you like it bitch!"

"Stop it," I said, sliding out of my chair and moving in front of Mackenzie. "The two of you should be professional actors," I said, pulling Mackenzie's hand off of Jennifer's thigh and bringing it to her ass cheeks. "You wanna grab something, grab this," I said, and I made her gently pull her inner thighs open, holding her ravaged pussy wide. "You go through all of these theatrics and...I get it. I look good. Okay. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to."

"Eat my pussy," Mackenzie growled. "Shut up Big Daddy. Tell me with your tongue. Or if you wanna keep talking, make sure your lips are against mine!" She gasped then as another wave of whatever was affecting her coursed through her body and her legs shook again. "Fuuuuuuck!"

I bent forward and slid my tongue into her hole and instantly felt the tingling sensation of the mint as it permeated my senses. I licked upward and then curled my tongue around in a corkscrew motion, and pulled it back into my mouth. I swallowed the minty flavor and smiled. I could taste the cucumber too. It was fantastic.

"Don't stop!" Mackenzie shouted.

"Oh, sorry," I said, bringing my lips back to hers, and licking my tongue between them.

"Uuughhh!" Mackenzie yelped and I watched as her pussy contracted and then ballooned outward again.

"Keep going," Jennifer said, sliding off the couch to kneel next to me. "I wanna watch."

I smirked and then leaned in again, slid my tongue up and down, up again, sucked her clit between my lips, and gently pulled it away from her body, stretching it. Mackenzie groaned and clutched her ass cheeks with her hands, her finger digging into her flesh leaving marks.

I licked up and down, slid my tongue into her love tube, ran it around in a circle, licked her juices out of her and into my mouth, lapping at her fresh cucumber mint pussy flavoring. I brought my lips to the bottom edge of her cunt hole, sucked the rim between my lips, and then slid my tongue back into her, licking and sucking her flavor out. She grunted and gasped, and I brought my right hand up, and using only my thumb, I hooked it inside the top edge of her pussy and slid my tongue back in below it. I continued sucking, licking, probing deeper, stretching her cunt upward with my thumb, and downward with my tongue.

"Oh, Jesus! Fuck you, you beautiful bastard!" Mackenzie shouted. "Stretch my fucking cunt open! Stretch it out! God that feels so fucking good!"

I chuckled and continued working my magic, but I unhooked my thumb from her pussy and slid it upwards, pressing lightly as it slid over her piss hole, and moved it further up, pressing underneath her clit, and then I started to apply pressure.

"Oh, fuck," Mackenzie groaned. "What are you doing?"

"I thought I might...make you cum," I said, and I sucked her pussy just as my thumb slipped over the edge, sliding up and over the swollen nub of her clit. Mackenzie's pussy contracted violently, over and over, gushing minty goodness which I lapped up and swallowed, sucking and tongue fucking her hole for every drop. My thumb developed a mind of its own, steadily stroking from the underside of her clit, upward, applying pressure, harder and harder until, stretched upward to its limit, her slit slipped past, dragging her jellybean across the pad of my thumb on it's way past, and sending her into absolute hysterics yet again.

"I need you to finger my pussy," Jennifer said suddenly.

"What?"

She grabbed her panties and yanked them down off her ass, to her knees, and then lifted one knee at a time so she could take them off completely. "Finger me. Please!"

"I... what's gotten into you?" I asked, but slowly my lips turned into a smile.

"God damn it, Daddy!" Jennifer begged. "C'mon! Just start it. I can do the rest."

My eyes widened and then narrowed. "You can't even touch yourself until I do it first."

Jennifer glared at me, and then slowly, pleadingly, nodded.

"Get ready to go into town," I said.

"But-"

"Get ready to go into town. You said you needed to go. I'll drive you."

"But I need-"

"I'll be as quick as I can..." I said, turning back to Mackenzie's pussy.

Jennifer looked absolutely, and utterly, entranced, flustered, and lustful. My lips went back to licking and sucking Mackenzie's swollen pussy lips. Jennifer, finally finding the motivation to rip herself away from the scene in front of her, raced to get ready.

Panting, Mackenzie let out another grunt as I sucked her clit between my lips, slid my tongue back and forth along the underside of it, and then gently probed the inside of her hood with the tip of my tongue.

"Jesus Christ where did you learn to do that!" Mackenzie gasped, grabbing the inside of her knees and pulling her legs up and out, as wide as she could get them.

"It's practice makes perfect," I said, and I licked my middle and ring finger from tip to base, and then palm up, slid both fingers deep inside her clutching hole. "Like this," I said, curling my fingers inside of her love tube, squeezing and pulling that spongy patch of flesh everyone spoke so fondly of. "This is your G-spot," I said, tapping it with both my fingertips. "This is where your body controls the show, and it's kind of amazing," I said, gently stroking it, eliciting a deep guttural moan from Mackenzie's chest.