1.) Jennifer's Learning Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I keep doing this, eventually, you'll cum. "

"I'm gonna cum!" She gasped.

"Oh, sorry," I said, jerking my fingers out of her.

"Noooo! Nooo, I wasn't saying I wanted you to stop!"

"Oh," I said slyly. "So, you like it when I do this?" I said, and I slid my two wet fingers back inside of her, tapped her G-spot hard, and then started vigorously stroking it, curling my fingers and pulling the inside wall of her pussy down toward my hand.

"OH MY GOOOODDDDDD!" She groaned and then, she stopped making noise, her entire body clenched tight, and her pussy gripped my fingers like a vice. I leaned forward and sucked her clit into my mouth between my lips and began sliding my tongue back and forth across it, back and forth, back and forth. Mackenzie's pussy let go and grabbed me again, and then repeated the action, convulsing rapidly, gripping, releasing, gripping, releasing, gripping, releasing.

I continued licking, sucking gently, driving her crazy, until all of a sudden, she grabbed my head and yanked me up, her clit popping out of my mouth like a half-sucked lollipop.

"I can't take it anymore!" Mackenzie gasped, and I slid my fingers out of her clutching pussy, chuckling, and enjoying the fact that she liked what I'd done to her...for her.

I started to stand up, looking for a place to wipe my hand off, amazed by the sheer amount of cream that now coated my fingers and palm a good quarter-inch thick. Mackenzie seeing me and guessing my intentions, grabbed my hand and pulled it to her mouth, stuffing my pussy-juice-coated digits between her lips. "Mmmmm," She moaned, sucking the cream from every surface, licking the tops of my knuckles, the sides, and between each finger. After the fingers, she brought my palm to her mouth, lapping her cum up like an obedient dog, waiting for another treat, or an opportunity to serve, her master.

"You have no idea how hot that was," I said then.

"I... have an idea," Mackenzie said, and she slipped her fingers down to her sex then, sliding fingertips around her pussy lips, pinching her clit gently, pulling each of her lips out, and then spreading them wide before squeezing them together between two tightly pressed fingers. She laughed then, slowly lowering her legs and then closing them. "I'm still cumming," she said confidentially. "Holy shit."

"I'm ready to go!" Jennifer said, stepping into view dressed in a completely new outfit I'd never seen before. Skin-tight white pants that hugged the lower three-quarters of her hips, a pair of blood-red socks, and another cropped top T-shirt adorned her assets. I couldn't read everything the shirt said, but I could see the word DROOL accented across the front in large letters, the "O" circling her breasts.

"I've gotta take Jennifer into town for something. We'll be back in a little bit," I said, standing up quickly.

"Okay," Mackenzie said softly, sighing. "Take your time. I'll be here, just...cumming."

"Are you still cumming?" Jennifer asked, chuckling.

"Yes," Mackenzie said sharply, throwing Jennifer a sharp look before gingerly trying to stand up.

"Good. When you're done, boil some water, pull the sheets out, and hang them, will you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mackenzie said, and then she closed her eyes, but her fingers continued playing with her naughty bits.

"I'm serious," Jennifer said, turning around and heading for the front door.

"So am I," Mackenzie said, sighing before opening her eyes and giving me one of those looks. "Why does she always have to be so bossy?"

I smirked at Mackenzie and then bent over and kissed her. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling my lips tight against hers, and our tongues carried out a game of Tug-O-War before calling a truce so I could go.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Mackenzie said to me, sticking out her tongue playfully.

"So, do everything," I said smartly.

"Fuck yeah," Mackenzie said with an air of awesomeness.

"We'll be back soon," I said again.

I hurried to the front door, slipped my boots on, and grabbed my jacket when I suddenly heard the truck engine turn over and roar to life. "What the heck?" I asked myself as I pulled the door open and hurried out. I slipped, held onto the door handle in a frantic bid to arrest my fall, slammed it so hard the entire front of the house rattled, and then fell on my ass, sliding down the first stair. A second later, a chunk of snow hit me in the back of the head and I looked up, and then rolled, half falling and half sliding the rest of the way down the stairs, as a mountain of white powder avalanched off the roof, pounding the ground across the entire front of the house.

"Daddy! Are you okay?" Jennifer shouted, jumping out of the truck and hurrying toward me as fast as she dared.

"I'm okay!" I called out, maneuvering to kneel, and then slowly, I made my way back to my feet. "That was a close one," I said, glancing between the house and the garage, remembering almost being buried alive.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked, steadily moving forward with carefully placed steps.

"Yeah," I said, starting my way to the truck. "My ass hurts a little bit," I said.

"So does mine," Jennifer said, and then she snorted, laughing. "Mine...is a whole different kind of hurt though," she said. I nodded at her, and she took that as a sign I needed her to elaborate. "A good kind of hurt Daddy."

"I got it," I said, trying not to smile.

"I just didn't wa-...You uh.... Never mind."

"Get in the truck," I said with a snarky tone and Jennifer's face went just a bit red.

Once we were on the road, I asked Jennifer where we were going. She was very vague, telling me to simply head toward town, and I did.

Strangely enough, Jennifer struck up a conversation about Mackenzie and then started asking me questions about her. What did I think of her hair, her nails, and her breasts? When I answered that I thought they were nice, Jennifer asked me which ones I liked better.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just what I said," Jennifer said firmly. "Which do you like more? My breasts, or Mack's?"

"It's like comparing apples and oranges," I said then, not wanting to compare the two, but Jennifer wasn't having any part of my refusal to answer.

"I'm not gonna get mad," Jennifer said, shaking her head as if the notion was absurd. "I just wanna know. I wanna know what...turns you on more."

I cleared my throat and then hesitantly started to share, all the while, wondering if it was really the best thing to do so.

"I like your breasts," I said softly, nodding, "They're very nice, and la-...large."

"So you like big boobs," Jennifer stated.

"Not too big," I said.

"So how big?" Jennifer asked, putting her hands out in front of her breasts. "This big? This? Here?" I shook my head. "No, uh...just like yours...and then maybe one or two sizes bigger. No bigger than that," I said thoughtfully.

"Okay, okay, good to know," Jennifer said, smiling. "And what about... the butt."

"I like the butt," I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Whose butt do you like more? Mine, or Mackenzie's?"

"Uhhhh, I, uh...have to say...Mack's."

"What?" Jennifer said as if insulted.

"I, I'm sorry, I-"

"I'm kidding Daddy!" Jennifer laughed then. "It's fine. I get it. I mean, she's a lot more experienced in that end of the field," she snorted. "And besides, it hurts too much. It's fine if you never want to do that with me again."

"It's not that I don't wanna-"

"Kidding dad. I'm kidding, again. Alright, I'm sorry. Enough joking. Okay, so, talking about the butt. Do you like big ones? Small ones? You like something you can really grab on to or something a bit more... handlebar type."

"Handlebar type?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jennifer said, sticking her hands out and making grabbing motions with her hands as if she were either riding a bike or pulling someone's hips toward her. "Handlebars."

I shared a quick chuckle with her and tried to avoid making any sudden eye movements toward my crotch. "A mix of handlebars, and a nice plump butt," I said. "I like them firm, but not rock hard. Soft. Squeezeable, but not mushy."

"So no table tops or muffin butts," Jennifer said.

"What?"

"Never mind," Jennifer laughed. "I...I'll show you once we get where we're going," she said softly. "Oh, Shit! Our turn is coming up. At the next intersection, you're gonna want to turn right."

"Right?" I asked. "Isn't this State Road Sixty-Eight?"

"Yeah," Jennifer said. "Too bad it wasn't another mile down the road."

"State road sixty-nine?" I asked.

"No. Sixty-seven," Jennifer said flatly.

It took me a moment, but then I gave her a look and then turned back to the road. "You're awfully snarky right now."

"I'm excited!" Jennifer answered, almost jumping up and down in her seat as we came to the intersection, and then turned. As I started driving, I noticed the road had not been plowed, probably since the day before, and there were very few tire tracks in the two-foot-deep snow. Anyone in a standard car would have been shit-out-of-luck getting down this road.

"Okay, what about the hair?" Jennifer asked.

"Aren't you going to ask about...the other part?"

"Nope," Jennifer said, her face turning deep red. "No...I'm fine not knowing," she said and then burst out laughing. "I mean, I think I know?" she said, laughing in an embarrassed way, "but it doesn't matter. No, I...I'll pass."

"Okay," I said, nodding.

"Ahem. Okay, so...hair?"

"Blond," I said.

"But mom's hair was black," Jennifer said quickly.

"Blond," I said again. "My mother's hair was blond. My grandmother's hair was so blond, they said it was silver."

"Cool!" Jennifer said.

"Yeah. Your hair, when you were really little, was really light, just like my grandmother's. Silver-haired vixen, they called her."

"Oh, okay," Jennifer said, smiling. "That's something I didn't know. Wow."

"Yeah," I said, glancing toward her and then back to the road. "There's tons of stuff you probably don't know."

"Like what?" Jennifer asked.

"Uhhh, okay... on my side of the family, we have a lot of European blood. Swedish and Scottish, German and Dutch. Back in the day, people kept to their own, but my family were migrants before Hitler came to power. They moved and got married, and their kids moved and got married, so it's a melting pot. You get your blue eyes and blond hair from my side, and the fair complexion, without being pale as a ghost from a bit of Greek and Italian mixed in there."

"Is that why you're so hot?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm not saying but one thing missy. Look in the mirror sometimes. I'm not the only one who's "hot"."

"Oh my gawd," Jennifer said, her face turning even darker red. "Daddy! Did you just hit on me?"

"Hit? No. N- no. I mean. I don't know. I guess," I said shaking my head.

"So how long have you thought I was "hot"?" Jennifer asked shyly.

"What?" I asked reflexively.

"I feel like I'm a news reporter!" she said. "And tonight on Channel Six news, Daddy tells his daughter, she's hot, but he won't tell her when he started thinking she was hot. The great mystery of the day. P.S. We finally found out who built the great pyramid, and it was the Amish."

I couldn't help but laugh at her impersonation of a news reporter, and it made me feel a lot less "judged" with my recollections. I considered the question and then said, "I think when you turned twenty."

"Twenty," Jennifer said softly.

"Yeah. You came home one day, and...something had happened, and you were so mad, and you just looked at me and...it was like...I felt, right then...you were going to be trouble."