1. Ladies of Madame Pecheur

Story Info
Young Victorian wife solicits help from a powerful courtesan.
6.6k words
4.13
3.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is the property of the author. It may not be copied or altered without expressed consent. All characters are fictional and do not represent any living person.

Ladies of Madame Pecheur

Sandra Dixon

"Madame I must speak with you," she shouted across the store.

"I'm sorry Madame," said the jeweler. "I will have her leave immediately."

As the man approached she shouted again, "Madame Pecheur, my husband is Doctor Dixon. I must speak with you."

Madame's assistant was preventing the woman from getting closer and the shopkeeper was about to grab her arms to remove her from the store.

"Just a minute," said Madame. "I'll speak with her."

Madame looked carefully at the woman as she approached. The intruder was about twenty years old, medium brown hair braided and pinned in place much like a school teacher. Her modest bonnet, long, gingham skirt with wide petticoats, and a white blouse with puff sleeves, showed she was a person of means but didn't display her affluence. Her pale complexion, smooth hands, and simple wedding ring indicated she was a wife not accustomed to doing laundry or scrubbing floors. Her posture and gait showed she had attended a finishing school telling Madame this woman was from a prominent family.

This was much in contrast with Madame Pecheur whose red and gold trimmed velvet day dress and the diamond and ruby necklace and earrings boasted decadent wealth. Her demeanor was one of arrogant authority and demanded the respect of one of the wealthiest and most influential courtesans in post-Civil War New York City.

Madame Pecheur was not considered a beautiful woman. Handsomely average would be more appropriate. Her commonness was adequately corrected by the hint of makeup and a pleasant smile. Her perfect figure and sensual demeanor are what made her attractive. Her sexual talents and business sense made her many friends and even more enemies. She couldn't be too careful which this woman was.

"Madame, My name is Sandra Dixon. I want to work for you."

"I know nearly all of the working ladies in this area. I don't recall ever seeing you. I also know Doctor Dixon and he is more than twice your age," said Madame.

"He's my husband. He convinced my father to make me marry him after the death of his second wife," she said.

"Did you agree?" Madame asked.

"Only to appease my father. He needed money to pay off loans and unsavory business deals. My father said I could divorce him after a year and our family would escape poverty and our name wouldn't be dragged through the mud." she said.

"But you can't divorce him," said Madame. "Only he can divorce you. But that doesn't explain why you approached me."

"My husband visits your parlor several times monthly. I want to learn what you do to get his attention and his money so I can do the same," she said. "He is unreasonably sparing with the household budget. I find it impossible to manage a proper house as he demands."

"A most unusual request," said Madame. "How will you make it worth my while?"

"The usual exchange, a percentage of the revenue from my services," she replied.

"But I'll have to invest my time and resources to teach you. That's lost income for me," said Madame.

"I will pay you a fair amount for each day. Either from my clients or from my household budget. The source shouldn't matter to you." said Sandra.

"You're right, it doesn't. I want you to go with Missy to my parlor and wait for me," Madame told her.

Madame spoke to her assistant, "Missy, bring MS Dixon home and fix her some tea. Have the Rose room made ready. I'll be there when I'm finished here."

"Yes Mam," said Missy. "Shall I prepare a bath?"

"Yes, that's an excellent idea after a long day shoppiing," said Madame.

>>>>

Taking Madame's cloak the young woman at the door said, "They're waiting upstairs."

"Thank you," said Madame and she headed up the grand staircase to the Rose room.

Madame Pecheur's home was as extravagant as her clothes. Downstairs on the left side of the entrance was a small parlor and sitting room equipped with a piano and six small tables with chairs, to the right another sitting room furnished with a bar, a dozen small tables, and several elaborate sideboards. In both rooms, large mirrors reflected rainbows of light from grand chandeliers with dozens of candles.

Across the large hallway was a library, pool room, formal dining room, and grand parlor that could easily seat fifty people or more with room for ballroom dancing and small, theatrical performances.

Up the grand staircase to the left was Madame's private apartment and office, to the right was a large hallway extending the length of the building. Along the hallway sixteen bedrooms for entertaining clients, each named for a particular color. At each end of the hall a lavatory complete with running water, bathtubs, and flush commodes.

Inside the Rose room, Sandra was finishing her second cup of tea. "This is an excellent tea," she said.

"It's a special blend of teas with some cannabis and orange peel," said Missy. "Madame finds it very relaxing and stimulating at the same time. I find it titillating."

"Titillating?" asked Sandra.

"It gives me a warm feeling and makes me a little randy," answered Missy. "People react differently when they drink it."

"Feel free to help yourself, Missy," said Madame as she entered and sat across the narrow table from Sandra Dixon.

Missy swiftly poured herself a cup of the warm beverage and took a seat next to Madame.

"Now I understand what you're asking of me, MS Dixon. Are you certain this is how you want to proceed?" asked Madame.

"I do," said Sandra directly. "My husband spends more time at your parlor than he does at home and spends more than my household budget. I intend to do what I can to learn why he comes here and to attend to him at home as you do."

"That may not be the actual outcome," said Madame. "I can't predict what you will learn and how he will respond to your motives. Will you do as you're told without argument?"

"So long as I'm not hurt, I agree," said Sandra.

"When do you want to begin?" asked Madame.

"I'm told my husband will be here this evening. Since he won't know that I'm not home, we can begin today, Madame.

"Now?" asked Madame.

"As you wish," said Sandra who was beginning to feel the effects of the tea. She felt a warmth flow over her and her vision seemed more focused on Madame and her sensual curves.

Missy smiled as she sipped her tea and squirmed in her chair.

The red and gold velvet wallpaper seemed to embrace the large four-poster bed on one side of the room. The pure white sheets and coverlets, feather pillows, and comforters seemed to glow in the sunlight from the large window. There were several plain wood chairs among the plush settee and large armchairs. A mirrored privacy screen stood at one end of the bed. At the far end of the room a fireplace with floor-to-ceiling marble ornamentation. In front of the fireplace, a large tub with warm water waited.

"I want to see what I'm working with and if you'll follow instructions. Remove your clothes," said Madame.

Sandra frowned and looked between Missy and Madame.

"Or you may leave," said Madame.

Sandra stood and slowly made her way to the mirrored screen."

"No. In the center of the room," said Madame. "Missy please help her."

"Yes, Mam," smiled Missy as she quickly drank the remainder of her tea and walked slowly to where Sandra stood looking at Madame. The thick carpet left impressions of her bare feet as she walked.

Missy seductively moved behind Sandra and turned her to face Madame. Ever so slowly and gently Missy removed the wide belt and tossed it to the settee. Then, she unfastened the buttons that held the long colorful skirt in place. Missy made a point of caressing Sandra's hips to gently coax the skirt to the floor.

Missy then began unbuttoning Sandra's blouse, ever so slowly exposing the corset that cradled Sandra's young firm breasts and held her waist firmly. Removing Sandra's blouse, Missy deliberately caressed Sandra's arms and shoulders as the material slid off of her bare flesh. Reaching around to Sandra's front, Missy slowly unfastened the laces holding the corset.

"You don't have a housemaid to help you dress?" asked Madame.

"My husband says that's a frivolous expenditure," said Sandra. "How did you know?"

Missy removed the corset and slowly unfastened the cord that held the white satin petticoats and slowly let them fall to the floor. Sandra lifted one leg, then the other allowing Missy to gather the voluminous skirts and carefully set them on the settee as well. Missy then unfastened the buttons on the high-ankle calfskin shoes.

"Your corset ties in front. A lady would normally have a housemistress to fasten the ties in the back. I found that to be much more comfortable," said Madame.

Sandra's split bloomers exposed the slightest amount of brown hair of Sandra's sex that made Madame unconsciously lick her lips.

As Missy focused on her tasks removing Sandra's undergarments leaving her standing naked in the center of the room. Sandra's gaze didn't leave Madame who noticed that Sandra remained stoic as her clothes were removed.

"She's gorgeous," said Missy as she took a step back from the beautiful woman standing before her.

Sandra was physically perfect in almost every way. She stood taller than most women just under six feet tall. Her large doe eyes gave her a look of innocence. Her pert lips and pale complexion, button nose, and perfect teeth made her an uncommon beauty. Her breasts were larger than her modest clothes revealed. Her narrow waist and wide hips combined with her long legs gave her a sensual appearance that any man would find attractive. Overall, her look was both sensual and erotic.

Sandra's eyes never left Madame.

"Have you ever kissed a woman?" asked Madame.

"I've kissed my mother as any child would," she replied.

"Have you ever experienced a man with unabashed passion and lust?"

"I can't say that I have," said Sandra.

"And you're willing to set aside your belief that says sex is only for having babies and that passion is evil?"

"I'll do as I must to achieve my goals," said Sandra matter-of-factly.

"Missy, would you like to kiss Sandra?"

"Indeed I would Madame," the young girl smiled.

"Sandra, would you like to kiss Missy?" asked Madame.

Sandra looked at Missy intently and paused for a long moment. Madame could see in Sandra's eyes the conflict that needed to be overcome before she could speak.

She swallowed hard then said "Yes."

"Then do so," said Madame.

Without hesitation, Missy approached the much taller woman and spread her arms to embrace her. Sandra received Missy's embrace and bent her head to kiss Miss ever so gently. Missy's kissed her gently in return at first, then more intently and with increasing passion. Missy's hands roamed down Sandra's back to caress her firm buttocks then up along Sandra's side to her large breasts.

Madame allowed the display of passion to continue for but a few minutes, until she noticed Sandra's knees seem to tremble.

"Very nice," said Madame. "Did you like that Sandra?"

"Very much Madame," she replied.

"Now help me with my dress," Madame approached Sandra and Missy. Standing in the center of the room it wasn't long before Madame stood in her undergarments as Missy placed the dress on the settee.

Madame took Sandra's hand and took a seat on one of the plain wooden chairs next to the bed. She sat and indicated for Sandra to sit on her lap facing her.

"Sit," said Madame keeping her legs together.

Sandra straddled Madame's legs forcing her legs wide and exposing her sex. Her breasts were just a few inches from Madame's face. Madame could see curiosity, a touch of fear, and conflict in Sandra's eyes.

"Missy, undo her hair," said Madame.

As instructed Missy removed the pins that held Sandra's hair in place, letting it fall naturally to her waist.

Sandra remained silent slightly shifting her weight on Madame's lap and placing her hand on Madame's shoulders.

Madame leaned in to kiss Sandra on the lips. Sandra reciprocated by kissing Madame gently at first, then clumsily seeking Madame's tongue. "Gently, my dear," said Madame. "We've plenty of time."

Madame slowly caressed Sandra's naked body focusing on her firm breasts as she continued to kiss Sandra. Eventually, she suckled Sandra's nipples sending shivers through the young woman. Her breathing became more shallow.

"Have you ever caressed yourself here?" asked Madame as she reached between Sandra's legs barely making contact with Sandra's sex.

"N no," said Sandra hesitantly. "I was always told it was wrong."

Madame ever so lightly moved the tip of her finger along the outside of Sandra's vulva as she looked into her eyes. The grip on Madame's shoulders became firmer. Sandra's mouth opened slightly as she licked her lips, her breathing becoming more labored.

As Madame continued gently caressing Sandra with her finger, she found Sandra's clitoral hood and the soft nubbin underneath. At the first touch, Sandra gasped and leaned forward placing her head on Madame's shoulder.

"Oh. Oh my," gasped Sandra.

Madame continued moving her finger along the length of the moist crevasse as she held Sandra firmly with her free arm. Madame could smell the musky scent as Sandra became ever more stimulated, her wetness starting to coat Madame's insistent finger.

"Look at me," said Madame.

Sandra raised her head. Here mouth inches away from Madames. Sandra's face was flushed, her breathing ragged. Sandra kissed Madame hard as her first-ever orgasm coursed through her body.

"I never -," said Sandra unable to complete the sentence.

Madame was rewarded by the look of lust in Sandra's eyes.

"Shall I continue?" whispered Madame.

"I am yours," said Sandra as she tried to catch her breath.

Across the room, Missy was eagerly removing her clothes, desperate to join in the tableau she witnessed.

Madame allowed Sandra a few minutes to rest then again began caressing Sandra's nether region ever so slowly inserting her finger, lubricated with the young woman's sweet nectar. Alternating between the clitoris and inserting the one finger ever deeper she could sense Sandra gently moving her hips to coax the intruder deeper. After a few minutes, Madame inserted a second finger and increased her movement. Sandra lowered her head to Madam's shoulder. Sandra began to moan and her hips began to match Madame's gentle trusts..

"Oh, Madame," Sandra gasped as she lost control of her body and embraced the older woman. Sinking her teeth into Madame's shoulder Sandra groaned as her body convulsed out of control.

Madame waited until Sandra's breathing returned and she was able to sit up.

"Look at me," said Madame.

Sandra looked deeply into Madame's eyes. Slowly Madame brought her still-moist fingers to Sandra's lips and gently into her mouth.

Sandra sucked and kissed Madame's hand, never looking away from Madame's lustful gaze.

Missy approached Sandra and Madame as they caressed each other, eventually helping Sandra stand. Missy helped the limp and shaking Sandra to the bed.

"I think you will adapt nicely," said Madame as she sat on the bed next to the smiling young woman.

Unable to find words Sandra simply smiled and reached for Madame's hand.

"Missy, Sandra wants to know why her husband comes to my parlor. Would you like to show her how Dr. Dixon makes use of our talents?" said Madame.

"He likes to be buggered," said Missy.

"Will you accept the challenge?" asked Madame. "You can use the instrument of your choice."

"I will Madame so long as you help me prepare," replied Missy.

"I think Sandra will accommodate you as part of her introduction," said Madame.

Sandra looked on curiously as Missy gave her an impish grin.

Going to the nearby sideboard Missy retrieved a soft rubber phallus about six inches long and two inches in diameter along with a contraption of straps, finally a small round tin.

"Missy is going to play the part of your husband. I'll show you how to accommodate him but you need to prepare your partner properly," said Madame.

"What do I do?" asked Sandra.

"Missy take your position and allow our new apprentice to service you," said Madame.

Missy lay next to Sandra and where Madame was sitting. Smiling Missy looked at Sandra and spread her legs.

"Now take your position between your lover's legs and kiss her muff," said Madame.

"I've never -," stated Sandra.

"You're here to learn how," said Missy grinning.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it," said Madame.

As instructed Sandra took her position with her face inches away from Missy's furry mound.

Madame reached over and gently caressed Missy's mound and spread the lips exposing the moist nether regions of Missy's sex. First, kiss her here, then lick and tease around the edges and insert your tongue as deeply as you can. Once you do that a few times you'll see how Missy responds then use what you learn to bring her to ecstasy." instructed Madame.

"I'm very happy to be your first," grinned Missy.

"Begin," said Madame.

Slowly, reluctantly Sandra did as instructed. First kissing the soft nubbin then licking along each side and the center of Missy's sex. As she grew more comfortable the ministrations became more deliberate. It wasn't long before Missy began to moan and rock her hips trying to engage more of Sandra's mouth.

"Extend one finger and gently move it in and out of her," said Madame. "But continue to use your tongue.

Missy moaned as Sandra followed Madame's instructions. "Oh, Madame," said Missy. "She's very good at this,"

"Now another finger," said Madame.

Missy groaned as Sandra continued to lick and manipulate her fingers into Missy's now very wet sex.

"Remove your fingers and insert one into Missy's anus," said Madame. "Use your tongue to moisten the entrance and proceed slowly. Missy's body will provide clues on how to proceed."

Missy raised her legs to expose herself to Sandra's tongue on her puckered opening. "Mmmm," uttered Missy as Sandra's finger and tongue teased and pleasured Missy.

"Now another finger," said Madame. "and continue to kiss her nubbin."

Missy's eyes rolled as the combination of Sandra's fingers in her anus and licking her vulva caused Missy to moan louder. When Missy began to buck against Sandra's mouth Madame said, "Now we need to prepare you for your next task. Stand up and I'll get you prepared."

"Oh, Madame," moaned Missy. "I was so close."

"Tend yourself for a minute while I get our friend properly attired," grinned Madame.

Missy immediately began to caress herself and rolled over face down on the bed to hump her hand.

Madame attached the phallus to the harness and helped Sandra to tighten the straps to hold it in place at her waist. Sandra noticed that certain movements of the phallus would put pressure on her most sensitive parts.

Madame then opened the tin and smeared the phallus with white cream and added a dollop of the cream to Missy's anus.

"Now get behind her and ever so slowly enter her," instructed Madame. "Her body will let you know what she wants."

Missy rose to her knees to expose herself to Sandra's assault. "Oh my, yes," said Missy as the phallus pressed itself against her opening. Then Missy gently forced herself back impaling herself on the tool.

"Mmm, mmmm, mmm," she said as she gently rocked against Sandra.

With each push, Sandra could feel the contact with her nubbin causing her to enjoy each gentle assault on the small woman. "Oh my, yes," moaned Sandra as Missy increased her rhythm and increased the depth of penetration.

"Harder," said Missy. Her eyes glazed, spittle spilling from the side of her mouth.

12