1. Ladies of Madame Pecheur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra grabbed Missy's hips and increased the pace. With each stroke stimulating her clit, she could feel her body begin to lose control wanting more and more to feel the grand explosion of her climax.

"Don't stop," insisted Missy as she began to groan and force herself back harder against the intrusion. Finally, she moaned into the pillow as her climax overtook her. Sandra fell forward as the sound of Missy's moans and her own climax exhausted her.

Madame smiled as she watched the two beautiful women consumed with their passion, oblivious to anything but their own pleasure.

"Well done," smiled Madame as Sandra slowly recovered and remove the phallus from Missy.

Missy lay prone smiling at Madame. "Who would have thought the afternoon would go so well," she said.

Sandra stretched her body alongside Missy relaxed as she relished her orgasmic bliss.

"It seems you enjoyed yourselves, but we have clients arriving within the hour and must make ready," said Madame. "Missy you will help me with my bath."

"Yes, Madame," she replied.

"Sandra your Doctor Dixon will be here and I encourage you to observe his activities It will provide you a wealth of knowledge," said Madame. "But before you get started we must find you another name, an alias if you will. A modicum of a disguise to keep your name from the social pages."

"Yes Madame," said Sandra. "Will I be able to observe my husband covertly?"

"Of course," said Madame. "And many others as well. You'll see how the ladies entertain their guests. What do you propose for a name?"

"I choose Hope," said Sandra. "In the hope that my undertaking will support my household."

"Very well, Hope," said Madame then kissed her gently. "I christen you so."

Sandra, now Hope, could only smile as she felt the warmth in her loins."

"While I take my bath and get dressed, I want you to go downstairs and find Sister Mary. Ask her to give you a grand tour of the parlor. You'll learn how we do business and how you will be able to compensate me for my time," said Madame.

Naked, Missy left and in a few minutes returned wearing a long satin robe in light blue over a pure white dressing gown of cotton lace buttoned at the front. Her petite body seemed to be enhanced, her breasts and furry bush clearly visible.

"You can wear these," said Missy handing Hope a lace dressing gown almost identical to the one she was wearing and a large flowing robe of lavender-colored silk with white lace trim and a pair of soft silk slippers with low heels.

"This robe will let everyone know that you belong to Madame," said Missy. The other ladies will be wearing an assortment of undergarments, corsets, and stockings that are accessible and functional. More will be explained as Sister Mary shows you around."

"Thank you," said Hope.

"I must go help Madame with her bath," said Missy.

Hope felt a tinge of jealousy as the beautiful, petite Missy went to attend to her mistress, her hips gently swaying enhancing the curves of her derriere.

Downstairs in the large parlor, Hope found several women laughing and joking. Several were playing cards. Two were engaged in playing chess, and several others reading or writing letters. Most were young in their teens and twenties, and a few were as old as their mid-forties. One Asian, two stunning, tall negros, two or three women with light brown complexions and exotic eyes Hope guessed at either Spanish or from the islands. The mix of clothing surprised her. Two women were dressed as school girls with pigtails and modest blouses buttoned to the neck and plaid skirts. Some wore petticoats to the knee with stockings and corsets, a few simply wore corsets and stockings, a few wore simple day dresses, and two wore men's clothing complete with coats, vests, and ties, looking very much the part of dapper young men.

"I'm looking for Sister Mary," she said to a woman who was reading a newspaper.

"You've found her," she replied.

Not unattractive yet not beautiful, Sister Mary stood just over five feet tall, wearing bloomers, split at the crotch with a tightly laced corset that enhanced her already full bust. White stockings covered her legs and low-healed black ankle boots completed her look. Dark hair framed her plump round face and bright red lipstick made her lips stand out against her pale complexion.

"My name is Sandra, I mean Hope. Madame said you were to show me around and allow me to observe Doctor Dixon when he arrives."

Sister Mary smiled broadly, a missing lower tooth blemished an otherwise perfect smile. "You'll do well, you're beautiful. It's unusual for someone as pretty as you to join our little harem."

Hope blushed.

"I suppose we should begin with some introductions," said Sister Mary. She pointed to each of the women as she mentioned their names. The names were varied yet common for women in the trade, Rose, Lilly, Faith, Bess, and Fanny. A few more exotic, Phryne, Thais, Rahab, and the obvious Todd and Christopher wearing men's suits. "Ladies our new recruit is Hope,"

Hope bowed slightly when she was introduced.

"She's here to observe Doctor Dixon and his party," said Sister Mary.

Several of the ladies giggled nearly all smiled and whispered among themselves.

"Let's begin," said Sister Mary. "The good doctor will be here soon and I'm sure you don't want to miss the show."

Hope nodded.

Sister Mary took Hope's hand and led her to the main entrance. "This is where the gentlemen enter. They pay their fee and are given a chip. There are chips of different colors and sizes. For now, suffice to know that the red chips represent those of the higher order spending one hundred dollars. The yellow chips are the lowest order for those spending twenty dollars. The color chip identifies the level of service they're looking for, Each evening there is one gold chip that entitles the bearer to his choice of the house for an extended time. This chip is auctioned off at precisely eight P.M."

"What does the auction usually draw?' asked Hope.

"I've seen it sell for one thousand dollars," said Sister Mary. "It's certainly a bonus as the lady or ladies that attend the winner get ten percent of the price."

"Amazing," said Hope. "Ladies?"

"He or she is entitled to up to three ladies to accompany them to the room," said Sister.

"Or she?"

"On one occasion the buyer was a woman who purchased the chip for her husband as a birthday gift," said Sister. "Let's continue to the parlor."

Hope was curious how a wife would do such a thing and for so much

"I can explain later. The parlor is where the gentlemen can converse and have drinks. They can talk to the ladies and make their selection as to the service provided. From here, depending on the service requested the gentlemen are escorted upstairs to the bath or to the bedroom."

Sister continued to the back of the parlor where she opened a hidden door leading to a narrow staircase. At the top of the stairs, another door opened to a narrow corridor lined with doors and dimly lit by oil lamps. These doors lead to selected rooms where observers can watch the goings on. Opening a nearby door Sister showed Hope into a small room no larger than four feet square. Lifting a small, three-inch tall, and six-inch wide panel Hope could see into the bathing room where tubs were being filled with hot water. Along one wall a row of plush white robes were hung on hooks, next to narrow cabinets.

"Everyone except those with yellow chips will disrobe and put on a robe. They are required to bathe and leave their street clothes placed on hangers to be cleaned and brushed."

"Why?" asked Hope.

"Madame tells them it's to prevent their clothes from being tarnished with perfume and makeup. But the real reason is to make sure those with diseases, or sores will be identified. Anyone so afflicted will be refunded their purchase and discretely asked to leave until the condition is corrected. This protects the ladies and the gentlemen from embarrassment."

"Thoughtful," said Hope.

"It's good for business," said Sister. "Men will come here with reasonable confidence they won't carry syphilis or other unpleasantness to their wives or lovers."

Closing the small panel Sister escorted Hope along the narrow hallway to another door.

"Here is where the ladies conduct their business," she said as she opened a small panel that opened to the Rose room where Hope had been with Madame and Missy.

"You mean -," started Hope.

"Yes," smiled Sister. "But only certain people are allowed to watch. Those with a special intention, like the wife who purchased the coin for her husband or guests selected by Madame for a special fee."

"Did anyone -?"

"Sister smiled," I'm not allowed to say directly. But your performance earlier was truly remarkable. I understand why Madame provided you with her robe."

Hope blushed but the thought of her time with Missy and Madame made her smile.

"In a few minutes Doctor Dixon and his party will arrive and you can observe from here," said Sister as she directed Hope to a plain chair and opened a second small panel which made the room visible from her sitting position. "It's important that you remain quiet."

The sound of the main door opening and closing indicated that the first clients of the day were arriving. Loud voices could be heard as the men mingled with the ladies, indulged themselves with free drinks ultimately made their way upstairs to the bath.

"Why did you select the name Sister Mary?" whispered Hope.

"The name was given to me by the Catholic Church," Sister whispered in return. "I was actually a nun in the service of God."

"How? Why?" said Hope astounded.

"When I was a very young girl I was raped by a priest. He assaulted me weekly after mass for over a year. He convinced my family I was destined to become a nun so he could keep me under his control. My parents agreed and I was sent to the convent."

"So you left the church?" asked Hope.

Sister continued. "I became a libertine at his insistence. At first, I was content to seduce the other priests. When I made my final vows I began to seduce the other sisters starting with the novices.

When they learned the pleasures of sex, fewer novices consented to their final vows. Several sisters found comfort with each other and left. One day I seduced Mother Superior and arranged for her to be with the priest that raped me. She became pregnant and blamed me for her fall from grace. I was released from my vows, not that they mattered anyway."

"Your form of revenge?" asked Hope.

"And pleasurable at that," she smiled. "Shhh, Madame is here with the doctor and his party.

Hope watched as the door opened and three ladies led the party of five white-robed men into the large room. Madame followed dressed in a man's suit. Hope gasped at the image of the handsome woman dressed as a man. The group made small talk as they took place at the various chairs and sofas. Madame remained standing. She helped Hope's husband remove his robe the portly gray man winced as Madame spanked him hard on his naked bottom. "Take your seat," she demanded.

As if on cue he moved a plain chair to the center of the room, Madame kissed the doctor and bound his hand behind him fixing him to the chair. Using a gloved hand she teased and tickled his naked body until he started to squirm. She then started caressing his penis and insulted him as he whimpered.

The other men continued watching as they stood and removed their robes. Hope gasped as she saw men with erect penises for the first time in her life. Equally surprising she saw men of different sizes. Some were long and thin, others short and fat. All were remarkably larger than the two-inch cock she felt when she closed her eyes and her husband pushed himself into her when he felt compelled. Which was seldom and only after dark.

The ladies secured the robes and began caressing the men as they returned to their seats. At first one then another actually took a man's cock into her mouth, licking and bobbing their heads as they moved their hands along its length. It wasn't long before they began gyrating their hips and holding their woman in place as they groaned and spent themselves.

Madame knelt in front of Hope's husband and gently stroked his penis until the white oily substance spurted onto his round belly and chest whimpering as he did so.

"What is that?" whispered Hope.

"He spent his seed," said Sister. "Semen, spunk and jizum are other words," she explained. "From his cock, little willy, dick, and pecker his little man organ is called."

"There you are my little darling," said Madame as she kissed his neck and licked his ear. "Your friends look like they want to continue. Do you want to continue?" she said condescendingly. She used her finger to collect some of the semen from his belly and placed it on his lips.

"Yes, yes," he stammered. Flushed and breathing hard he could barely speak.

"Good," said Madame as she stood in front of him. She unbuttoned her jacket and then the top buttons of her trousers. Reaching down she pulled out what looked like the same phallus that Hope had used earlier on Missy. Caressing the man's cheek she presented the rubber cock to his mouth.

"That's a good boy," cooed Madame. "You make me happy when you suck my cock."

The ladies attended the men in the chairs gently stroking and kissing each until their members became erect. Each crooning in their own way. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of the men groaning as they became aroused once more.

As Madame slowly moved her hips, Hope recalled the effect of the rubber phallus and the harness on her sensitive parts. Slowly, she moved her hand to her mound and gently caressed herself with her finger.

Madame made some guttural noises as she increased the pace of her movement. "Mmm, yes," she murmured then suddenly stopped. Hope looked in awe as Madame walked behind her husband to free his hands.

"Now we can have some real fun," said Madame as she coaxed him to his feet and brought him to the bedside forcing him to lean forward, exposing his backside to her.

Using the same small tin of lotion, Madame coated her rubber appendage then placed a large dollop of the cream on the doctor's anus.

As Madame took her position, the ladies took various positions with their men. One on her hands and knees presented herself to her partner. Another lay on her back and raised her legs to receive hers. The third caused her lover to lay on his back and slowly inserted his very large, erect penis into her sex and reached over to take the odd man into her mouth servicing two men at once.

Hope noticed that all the men sported cocks two or three times the size of her husband. Soon the entire room was filled with moans of men and women. Hips thrusting without regard to the there partners, each person solely intent on reaching their own satisfaction. Time and time again the men would change position and the women would accommodate them with fresh abandon. One by one the men would spend themselves, exhausted. Finally, Madame groaned loudly as she made one final thrust and the Doctor shouted and collapsed onto the floor.

Hope breathing hard, felt herself about to explode as she reached her self-inflicted orgasm. Hope was about to cry out as Sister Mary suddenly stepped forward and kissed her deeply, keeping Hope's guttural moans inside the small room.

When Hope opened her eyes she was looking at the room filled with men and women in various stages of post-coitus bliss. The ladies gently touched and creased the men. Madame helping the Doctor onto the bed. Sister Mary smiled broadly at Hope who slowly regained her composure.

"We should be going," Sister whispered. "They'll be here for another thirty minutes. You will need to get your clothes and get dressed to leave so you won't be seen."

"I suppose you're right," said Hope taking one last look before closing the clandestine wall panel.

Helping Hope to her feet, Sister Mary quietly opened the door and lead her to the narrow stairway and to the parlor.

As they proceeded through the parlor Sister tried to avoid the patrons to facilitate Hope's departure. There were about fifteen men in their street clothes another ten wearing white robes indicating they had been through the bath. All were conversing and casually having drinks. Some negotiated with the few remaining ladies for their entertainment later.

Almost near the exit, a tall handsome gentleman intercepted Sister and gently took her arm.

"I was waiting for you Sister Mary," he said. "It would be my esteemed pleasure to engage your company this evening."

As he spoke he looked at Hope.

"I see you're with Madame's favorite, perhaps I could engage her as well?" he smiled broadly, bowed, and kissed Hope's hand.

The man was nearly six feet tall, with piercing blue eyes, a square jaw, and a perfect smile. His dark hair slightly graying at the temples and his broad chest and narrow waist apparent even through the bulky loose robe.

"You caught me at a bad time," said Sister. "I must see Hope on her way."

"Certainly not," he said. "At the very least you can introduce me."

"Hope this is Tom. He's a rogue and a degenerate." smiled Sister kissing him on the cheek.

"But a pleasant degenerate," he countered by kissing Sister gently on the mouth.

Just then the sound of a bell at the bar could be heard across the room. At the sound, the room became as quiet as a library. Sister looked at the clock on the wall and turned pale.

"You can't," she told Tom.

"House rules," he replied raising his eyebrows and giving Sister an evil smile. He raised his hand. "Three hundred," he said loudly.

"Four" another voice called out.

"Two thousand," he replied looking deeply into Hope's eyes.

You could hear a pin drop.

"You can't," said Sister.

"You know I don't like petty bargaining," he smiled.

"She's never -," Sister tried speaking.

"Three thousand," shouted Tom and a cheer went up from the crowd.

The bell rang again and a second cheer was even louder and applause echoed throughout the room. In a moment the bartender presented Tom with a gold coin.

"That settles it," said Tom. "Both of you in the white room."

"Madame will hang me," said Sister frowning.

"I don't understand," said Hope looking between Sister and Tom.

Tom held up the gold coin. "What this means my beauty is that I get to have my way with you, and this soiled dove gets to have her way with me. Isn't that right love?" he grinned.

Sister nodded reluctantly. "I will solicit Madame to intervene if you don't approve," she said to Hope.

Hope stood silently looking at Tom intently. His deep blue eyes were seductive and his smile inviting. He held out his hand.

"Madame said I would need to compensate her for her time. I suppose there's no time like the present," Hope said meekly as she took Tom's hand.

12