"1 Night Only" The Sex Slave

Story Info
A part time CD, and an evening of humiliation.
7.5k words
4.01
102.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
way2law
way2law
12 Followers

I'd been talking to Kelly on the phone for months. I'd discovered her on SexStreet online, her profile describing her as a Taboo and domination specialist. And she never failed to disappoint. I'd email her a scenario and then I'd ring her up so that she could talk me through it. Kelly never repeated my fantasies verbatim however. She always added to them. Elaborated and expanded them in such a sexy and perverted manner that I never lasted ten minutes. I would blow my load like a geyser as I listened to her husky tones describe all manner of filth.

Kelly was only registered for direct talk. She didn't offer escort, but I would frequently end our chats asking her to bear me in mind if she ever did start offering personals. She told me that if she did ever change her mind she would let me know. I didn't hold out much hope though.

Then, one day in summer, I got an email from her. Kelly had decided we would meet, but she had firm stipulations. I didn't care. I was so desperate to meet her in the flesh that I would have agreed to anything. And in the end, that's exactly what happened.

She explained what the conditions of our meeting would be. Firstly, it would be somewhere out in the open, a place of her choice. Secondly, I was to be dressed as a women, in the sexiest clothes I could lay my hands on.

I enjoyed public sex, Kelly knew this, and I didn't mind at all about meeting outdoors. And I loved dressing as a woman and had a large selection of clothes to choose from. Kelly knew about this as well. What I wasn't very keen on was being seen in public while dressed as a woman.

My cross dressing was always a very private thing, done in my own house only. No one was ever invited to see me when I was dressed up. Kelly was the sole exception to the rule. I'd sent her some emails in the past containing photos of the female me. Which she'd commented very positively upon. Some of the fantasies we talked through together, consequently contained an element of my cross dressing.

I was just given a date and a time to begin with. She said other details would be given on the day. When that day finally arrived, I was feeling nervous. As much about meeting Kelly as I was about going about in public dressed as a woman. Luckily she had chosen a time when it would be dark, so I could leave the house unseen by neighbours.

I spent most of the day preparing. I shaved myself smooth all over, plucked my eyebrows, and applied plumper to make my lips full and sexy. Then I spent the afternoon watching porn. Wanking myself to the edge so that my prostate was full, swollen and aching. (I hadn't cum for a week already, choosing to save myself for the big event.) As evening approached, I put my dick down, and went to sort out my clothes and final touches.

I decided to opt for a sexy pink and black theme. This consisted of the following.

Wig: A wavy pink and blonde bob.

Eyes: false lashes and a dark smokey eyeshadow.

Lipstick: a subtle soft dark pink.

Nail: falsies, long french manicures, same colour as my lipstick.

Legs: knee-length black boots, stocking and suspenders, an a-line tartan miniskirt - mainly grey with lines of black, pink and white.

Body: black bra, waist cincher, and lacy full length sleeve black top with plunging neckline.

When I'd finished getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked amazing. Really sexy. My body lends itself really well to looking like a woman. I am naturally slim, but with a full plump bottom and a narrow waist. The cincher exaggerated this so that my hips appeared much wider than my waist and made me look very feminine. Luckily my quite small slim hands, slender neck and shoulders did nothing to detract from the overall effect - as could often be the case with other crossdressers. In short, I was ready for action.

As it started to get dark, the message I had been waiting for finally arrived. And the place we were to meet was not too far from home. About two or three miles away, on a canal towpath. Good spot to meet, I thought. Not many people on the canal at night. However, I did wonder how to get there. There was nowhere particularly near that a car could park. So I decided to walk along the canal to the spot in question.

As I set off from home, I closed the door swiftly behind me and made a nervous dash across the main road. It was only a couple of hundred yards to the canal where I would be able to walk in peace and without being spotted. No one saw me as I teetered across the road on my high heeled boots, apart from those in a couple of passing cars. But they wouldn't have recognised me even if they'd known me.

Once on the canal I relaxed a little, and began to walk to the destination specified, using the GPS on my phone. Luckily, I was well practised at walking in heels, as I ended up strutting down the towpath for about 40 minutes. And I have to admit, I loved it. Getting into character, I let my hips sway, and used the towpath like it was a catwalk. I was wearing no panties, and my dick stirred into a semi erect state beneath my miniskirt. I was getting turned on by the thought of being seen like this.

As I neared my destination, my phone pinged. I looked and saw a text message from Kelly.

"Are you there yet?"

"Nearly" I replied.

"Can you see the viaduct?" another message asked.

I looked ahead. An enormous viaduct crossed the canal only 100 yards ahead.

"Yes I can."

"That's where we're meeting." The text continued. "When you get to the viaduct, go down the steep path that leads under the arch from the canal. It's private down there. No one can see us."

"Okay" I said. I was still walking, eager to arrive.

"But just one thing. I have a surprise for you and want you to see it at the right moment. So I want you to close your eyes and only open them when you reach the flat bit at the bottom of the path."

"Sure," I replied. "See you soon! :-) XXX"

I was nearly at the viaduct now and could actually see the path. Here goes, I thought, and closed my eyes.

The path was very steep. Very. It would have been hard to go down anyway in heels, but with my eyes shut it was even more difficult. So I walked backwards, bent over with my hands on the ground to support me.

I could hear noises. Rustling noises. A woman's laugh? Kelly must be waiting for me.

Then I hit the level ground. I turned myself to face the source of the noise, stood up straight, one hand on my hip, and struck my sexiest pose and pout.

I opened my eyes.

It was one of those moments where so much information comes flooding into the mind at once that it is hard to separate them into any logical order. But I shall try.

The first thing I noticed was the light. There were battery lamps all around me that were lighting up a 1/4 acre of level concrete under the dark arches of the viaduct.

The second thing I noticed was that my phone had lit up again, with a message from Kelly. It said, "Have fun tonight. Sorry I couldn't be there."

The last thing I noticed as I looked up from my phone - even though Kelly was nowhere to be seen - was that I was not alone. I had stumbled blindly into a group of about twenty men and one woman. And they didn't look like the kind of people you wanted to meet in the dark.

The men were all big muscular guys. Tough looking. Many of them adorned with scars and tatoos. Most were white, but two of them were black. The woman was really skanky looking. Not unpretty but she had obviously had a hard life and was skinny and drawn. Tracks marks on her arm showed why. I started to back up, now VERY wary.

"Where you going?" one of the guys asked, walking up to me and licking his lips. "And what's a fine looking lady like you doing out alone in the middle of the night. You looking for trade?" He wore a black leather jacket and white tshirt, like a modern day James Dean.

I shook my head.

"Shame. I'd have given you £20 for a blowie. Guess it's just going to have to be for free now instead."

He got up really close to me, his warm breath landing upon my face.

"How about a kiss first?"

"I have to go I'm afraid." I'd practised my female tones a lot and I sounded convincingly female.

"You're here now. You're not going anywhere."

He let his eyes linger over my legs and hips, before sweeping his gaze upwards. He smiled lasciviously, but suddenly, the smile dropped.

"What the fuck!"

"What is it boss?" one of the black guys asked.

"Are you a fucking bloke?!"

"No!" I said. This was not a good place to be outed.

"He's a fucking bloke. Look! An Adam's apple!"

Everyone suddenly started to crowd around me for a look. I realised that in doing so they had cut off any chance of escape back up the path.

Before I had chance to object, one of the many hands in the group snatched out at my skirt and lifted it, revealing my semi-tumescent cock and tight balls. Voices shouted and gasps of surprise were audible.

I pushed the skirt back down again, but too late. The damage was done.

"Look," I said, dropping into my male voice, "I don't want any trouble."

The boss produced a knife from his pocket, and held it threateningly in his hand, blade exposed.

"You drop out of character again and you're in fucking trouble. Now tell me, in your other voice, that you understand."

I didn't hesitate. "I understand," I said, in my most feminine tones. I was going along now just to survive.

"Stand back everyone," the boss shouted, "this little bitch is going to show us how a real woman walks."

They created a corridor in their ranks.

"Go on. Walk to the end and back. And make it the sexiest you've ever walked!"

I did what I was told. I stood erect, pouted my lips, stuck out my ass, and wiggled my hips as I walked away from the boss and back again.

"Fuck me!" shouted someone in the crowd. "She's got it going on!" Whistles from others confirmed his observation.

"Get on your knees."

I did as the boss told me. I knelt right in front of him. Face to face with his crotch, I could see his cock swelling behind his jeans. I looked around and saw that most of the others were in a similar state.

"Eyes on the prize bitch."

He unzipped his fly, and pulled out a thick throbbing cock that only enlarged further when released from its confines.

He waved the knife in the air. "No fucking around. No pointless pleas for mercy. No futile attempts at escape. You do as I say, and you won't get hurt. Not too much anyway. Understand?"

I nodded. I wasn't getting out of this. I just had to commit. Take this stranger's cock in my mouth, let him cum down my throat and then go. The alternative wasn't worth considering.

I opened my mouth, and licked my lips, inviting him in. He smiled.

"There's a good girl." Then he shoved his fat cock in my mouth and down my throat.

I gagged. This was an alien feeling to me. I wasn't gay. The only time I'd ever had a cock in my mouth was when I got assaulted in Bangkok. But I let him use me as he wished. I didn't want to get hurt.

And use me he did.

There was no gentle edging in. He just buried his cock, balls deep, in my mouth. He began fucking my throat. I coughed and spluttered for air around his fat swollen bellend. He didn't give a fuck. He just kept hammering me. His pubic bush smothering my nose as he did.

He didn't last long. Thank god for small mercies I thought, as he proceeded to pump hot salty cum into my mouth until he was spent.

He withdrew. I licked a trail of jizz from my lips, hoping to keep him pleased.

I smiled up at him. "I hope you liked that. Can I go now?"

He smiled back. But it was a cruel smile. "Go? You've only just started."

"What?" Surely he didn't mean that I had to attend to the others also. "That wasn't the deal!"

"There is no deal you silly little bitch." He laughed, and everyone else sniggered along with him. I noticed that all around me, flies were being unzipped, and erect cocks exposed to the night time air.

I made a decision. This wasn't going to end well, so I couldn't let it happen. While everyone was busy undressing, laughing and whatever else occupied them, I made a break for it.

I leapt from my knees towards the path I had travelled down, and scrambled up it at pace. The heels slowed me, but I was desperate to get away and threw myself up the banking like a wild animal.

Someone grabbed my ankles and yanked me off my feet. I hit the ground with a heavy thud, nearly knocking me unconscious. It took me at least two or three seconds to come round from the impact, and that was all the time they needed. Multiple hands dragged me back down the slope and threw me onto the floor.

I was still dazed from hitting the floor, but my instincts kicked in. I tried to get to my feet to make another attempt at escape. A fist struck me in my stomach, and I dropped to my knees again. I looked up to see who had struck the blow, but at that moment I was slapped hard across my face. All I could see now was stars.

"I told you not to try and escape bitch!"

Another hard slap, this time on the other side of my face.

"Please..." I begged in my most feminine tones. Don't hurt me. I won't run again."

"Too fucking right you won't!" came the reply. "Tie her up. Over there!"

I was lifted into the air. Rough hands grabbed my legs and arms, one tightly pincering the back of my neck. Then I was thrown face-down across the think trunk of a fallen tree. Rope was produced and my hands were tied together in front of me and secured against the tree itself. This done, each of my ankles was bound and secured against adjacent branches. The ropes were looped around these branches and tightened so that my legs were spread wide open.

"How do you like that bitch?" said someone. But I couldn't see them. Everyone was behind me, the tree I was tied to was at the edge of the clearing.

Another voice. "Del...Rhonda...let her look at you."

There was some shuffling followed by footsteps. Also a general murmur of amusement among the crowd...which was very worrying.

I prayed that I would get out of this situation in one piece, but my face was still stinging from the slaps I had received and my stomach was sore. It didn't look good.

In front of me stepped Rhonda, who was the smack-whore I had noticed earlier. Del was a male equivalent. Skinny and angular. Both of them had missing teeth.

"Get undressed you two. There'll be a wrap of the good stuff for you if you do as I say."

They both stripped without hesitation, looking like skeletons in their naked form. Del had a short but very fat cock. He was very hairy, and his balls hung long and low. Rhonda was all bones, flat chested and very slight.

"Rhonda, get Del nice and hard for our guest here."

Rhonda dropped to her knees and began to suck on Del's flaccid cock. She seemed quite the expert as she slurped on his tip, swallowed his shaft and sucked on his balls. But it took Del ages to become erect. Probably because of the drugs. Eventually however, Rhonda removed her mouth and stood up to reveal his very fat hard member.

"Okay Del. Time to fill this little sluts mouth." That was the boss again.

Del came over and jabbed his fat cock at my mouth. He stank and I didn't want him anywhere near me so I kept my mouth closed. Rhonda suddenly appeared at his side.

"You keep your dick hard, and leave this faggot to me."

She dropped to her knees once more, this time right in front of me. I noticed her labia were glistening. She was evidently enjoying all this.

"Open wide," she instructed. I shook my head. "Hard way it is then."

She shuffled over to me and before I had time to take a breath, she shoved her skinny pussy in my face. And she wasted no time in getting her kicks. She rubbed herself hard over my face, coating me with her sticky juices.

I couldn't breath. I opened my mouth wide, but she was completely smothering me. Bring herself off on my face. I stuck my tongue out and started fucking her with it, just to bring her off more quickly so I could breath again.

I was nearly passing out now. My ears started buzzing. But just then Rhonda came, and she gushed her creamy white juices down my chin. She fell back away from me, twitching with her orgasm. I gulped greedily at the air.

"Okay," she said, "you shut your mouth again and I'll face fuck you again. And I'll fucking suffocate you next time. Your choice bitch."

I looked at her dripping pussy and then her very serious face. "Okay," I replied, and opened my mouth wide.

Del didn't waste any time. He'd been wanking the whole time while watching me get smothered by Rhonda's cunt and was really hard. He shoved his dirty cock in my mouth, and started to fuck it, his balls banging off my chin. Rhonda, in turn, had crawled around behind me. and was kneading my buttocks and playing with my cock.

Through the feelings of revulsion and dread that I was having while having my mouth raped by a dirty junkie, I surprised to feel my cock slowly stiffen. Despite everything, Rhonda's hands were turning me on. That feeling was suddenly multiplied a hundred-fold when the silky wetness of a tongue was introduced to my asshole. Although not a feeling I'd experienced before, it was extremely sensual and stimulating.

"That's right," shouted the voice of the boss, "get her nice and lubed up."

I hoped that I'd misunderstood what he might mean.

The tongue darted deep into my arse now, and Del's cock still fucked my lipsticked mouth. My cock stiffened even more so that it was fully erect, and the tip started to lube up with precum. Rhonda noticed this and used it to massage the most sensitive parts on my cock.

"The bitch is fucking loving it!"

They weren't entirely correct. My strengthening erection was purely a physical reaction. Rhonda's hands were expert and there was no way my cock wouldn't have reacted to her ministrations. Also the emerging ribbons of precum were largely due to the fact I hadn't cum for so long and that I had been edging myself consistently every day for a week. My prostate was swollen near to bursting point with seminal fluid. However, I couldn't deny that there was something in the pit of my stomach that was starting to enjoy the attention I was getting. Something that I needed to control and deny. I had to focus on getting out of this situation safely.

Del's cock started straining and jerking in my mouth. He was going to cum. I licked at the tip furiously, eager to get him out of my mouth as soon as I could. But he withdrew of his own accord. He removed his cock just as the first thick globs of cum shot from it. He held his cock against my forehead, so that the spurts of cum exploded against my skin and dribbled down my face. He came loads. Much more than the boss had. Rivulets of the stuff steamed across my cheeks, nose and chin. Some got in my eye.

Del stopped cumming. He stepped back and replaced his cock in his trousers. My eye was stinging.

"Can someone clean this off please?" I asked in my most subservient girlish voice.

"You heard her Rhonda," said the boss, "clean her up."

The tongue stopped licking my ass, and Rhonda got to her feet. She climbed over the tree and stood her naked form in front of me again.

"Yeah, I'll do that," she said, and leaned her pussy in towards me.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't the jet of yellow piss that shot into my face.

The crowd behind me began to laugh raucously as Rhonda emptied her bladder over my face. I tried to hold my breath as her piss streamed over me, but I ran out of air while waiting for her to finish and had to part my lips. As soon as I did, she pissed into my mouth making it diffcult to draw the air that I needed. I lapped at the piss with my tongue to create a break in the flow and inhaled wherever possible so I didn't pass out.

Eventually the stream ran dry. And once again I gasped for air. My face stank of piss, pussy and cum. I imagined I must have looked a terrible sight...my mascara running down my face, lipstick smeared over my mouth. I wondered if that was it now. If I had been humiliated enough.

way2law
way2law
12 Followers