"1 Night Only" The Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No such luck.

Rhonda was smiling at me mischievously. "Put your tongue out," she ordered. I was way past arguing, and presented the full length of my tongue to her.

She pulled my face into her pussy, and rubbed her clit up and down on tongue. Her pussy was creaming up like crazy. She was very turned on. I lapped at her and was rewarded with yet more junkie pussy juice. Somehow I got lost in the moment and forgot I was being watched by a crowd.

Rhonda came with a gasp, and flooded my mouth with a jet of ejaculate. I drank it down hungrily. I was reluctantly really starting to enjoy this.

"Mmmmm this little bitch is getting horny!" she said. "Let's see what else I can do with her."

She stepped back across the fallen tree over which I was bent and tied. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks as she positioned herself between my spread legs. She squeezed them firmly. It felt nice. I felt her tongue licking my asshole. She pushed it deep inside me, then withdrew it and spat on my ass before tonguing it again. She did this alternately several times. I felt her copious sputum dribbling down the crack of my ass and flooding over my balls.

At one point, I thought her tongue had been introduced again, before realising the object in question was too stiff to be a tongue. It was actually a finger that was inside me now.

"Time for your first fucking," Rhonda said. "And just because it's from a woman, don't expect an easy ride. I'm going to earn my keep."

I didn't really want to think too much about what that might mean. But anyway, I didn't have to wait long before she made her intention clear.

And so, she introduced a second finger to my ass. Slowly she began to fuck me. She'd made me wet with her spit and they slid in easily. Her fingers were long and narrow, and felt like one of the slender dildos that I had sometimes used when I masturbated. In fact, she was really starting to turn me on.

She slow fucked me like this for a while, loosening my arse and relaxing my nerves. It was a pleasant sensation. She never allowed the finger fucking to become dry and uncomfortable, spitting on my ass to keep it lubed.

Suddenly she stopped, her two fingers deep inside me.

"Let's give you a little massage," she said.

I felt her fingers clawing around inside me, as if trying to find something. Something that she found.

"There it is!" she cackled. Her fingers pressed against my prostate, and started to massage it with long firm strokes.

Almost instantly, strings of precum began to emerge from my now swollen cock. My prostate was full to bursting and it wouldn't have taken much to spur it into action. Nevermind such devoted attention as this. Despite myself, it felt great. I was getting really horny.

"Look at her juicing up! She's loving this!" the boss shouted. And I actually was. Rhonda, despite her skinny junkie looks, was doing the business. She was turning me from a terrified prisoner into a slutty submissive bitch.

She started using my streams of precum as lube that she added to her fingers. It made the experience even smoother and sexier. A third finger entered me and I hardly noticed. Then a fourth. It widened me out, but I enjoyed it. I was too caught up in my sexy prostate massage, enjoying the feeling of being milked for everyone's visual benefit. However, when a thumb also started prod at my hole I suddenly started to realise what was going on. She was trying to get her whole hand in me.

"I can't!" I protested.

"You can and you will," cackled Rhonda in reply.

She pushed all five digits now into my ass. I resisted, but she was determined, and edged her way in. I could feel my sphincter start to strain. "Please...no!"

"Just relax," said Rhonda, "otherwise it will really hurt. Just take it. Enjoy it. It's going to happen."

So that was that. I just had to resign myself to it.

Rhonda pushed a bit harder. She was upto her skinny knuckles now. I was stretched really wide. She spat on her knuckles and pushed again. I felt like she was going to split me in two.

"Nearly there," she said, " and just as I was about to reply, she suddenly thrust into me, pinning me to the log. She was in me. The pain in my sphincter was less as it wrapped around her narrow wrist, but her hand filled my gut painfully.

But it was an enjoyable pain.

She slowly started to fist fuck me, withdrawing her hand nearly to the knuckle before pushing in me to the wrist again. Her fist pushed against my swollen prostate every time, making fresh ribbons of pre cum slide out of my cock. Every time she went back in, she went a bit deeper. An extra inch. She started off by fucking me up to her wrist. Then she worked her lower forearm into me. Before I knew it, lost in a fog of debilitating sexual debasement, she had forced half her arm into me.

I could feel her fingertips pushing deep into my gut every time she thrust into me. Trying to navigate their way through my intestines, which were being stretched to their limit to accommodate them. The pain of this was sharp, dangerous feeling, but my increasing feeling of arousal accommodated the feeling...made it add to an increasing sense of sexual abandon.

I screamed. She had taken me to the ultimate extent of my capacity and was fucking me up to her elbow. And she was fucking me hard.

Cheers arose from the crowd. Cries of, "Give it her!" and, "Harder!" could be heard. Rhonda didn't disappoint. She fucked with ferocity now, up to her elbow and back out to her knuckles again. Fast, furious and brutal. And I loved every moment of it.

She stopped at one point, her elbow clamped by my tightly stretched sphincter muscle. I felt her ball her hand into a fist. It hurt. She rolled me as far onto my side as she could.

"Look!" she told everyone. I looked down and saw the outline of her fist inside my gut, just under my ribs on my right hand side. This turned me on more than it should.

Without warning she withdrew her arm entirely. I felt that same twang of pain as her knuckles passed through my ass hole...knuckles that she kept balled into a fist this time.

I cried out, both in pain and in a feeling of loss at the ordeal having finished.

"Don't worry," she said, "you've got a long night ahead of you now that you've been warmed up."

She slapped me on the ass and stood up. She got dressed to the cheers and applause of the crowd. A small package was thrown her way.

"There are three wraps in there," said the boss, "you deserved it for that performance." She snatched the package up greedily and ran off to the edge of the clearing.

I became suddenly conscious of being alone and exposed in this manner. Despite very much being part of the assault, I felt safer with Rhonda. Now, however, I felt suddenly very vulnerable again. My mini skirt was hitched above my waist where she left it and my ass pointed rather too invitingly in the air. I was worried about where all this might end, but at the same time I didn't want it to.

Aware of the sound of movement behind me, I looked over my shoulder as best I could while tied up in this way. It swiftly became apparent that Rhonda was right: there was indeed a long night ahead of me. Twenty cocks were now exposed to the night time air as every single member of the audience dropped their pants. Each one of those cocks was throbbingly erect and dripping precum as their owners stroked them into attention. And the assembled crowd slowly headed in my direction.

Soon I was completely encircled by hard cocks, each one pointing in my direction.

"If you're good," said the boss, "you might just get out of this alive."

I nodded, now completely committed to what came next: half due to a need to survive but also because of a deep lust in my belly that Rhonda had begun and which I needed satisfied. And the faster we all got what we wanted, the sooner I would be set free.

"Fuck me boys," I panted.

Hands suddenly began to caress my body...some gentle, some rough. Fingers entered my asshole, massaging my prostate. Others grabbed at my cock and balls, jerking and squeezing me. My mind was brought into sudden sharp focus by a hand slapping my arse cheeks with stinging force...and then another. Another hand forced its way under my bra and squeezed my nipple painfully, making me draw breath.

The mood was changing.

"Get her on her back!"

I was untied from the tree and thrown roughly on the ground, face up this time. I made no effort to resist, too aware of the consequences.

A kick was delivered to my ribs that robbed me of my breath and made wince.

"There's more where that came from if you try and resist!"

"I won't," I replied as best I could through the lingering pain of the kick.

The words had barely left my mouth before one of the gang positioned himself between my legs. Grabbing my ankles, he lifted my legs into the air and plunged his hard cock into my anus. He sank his tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply, withdrawing to allow two cocks to push in between my lips. My hands were guided to two other cocks and I started to wank them off. I could see nothing but the muscular hips and thighs that were fucking my face, but I could sense every inch of every cock that was using me.

I surprised myself by groaning out loud in pleasure lust. I was slapped hard across the face.

"Bitch!" Someone spat at me.

Cum suddenly flooded my mouth as the two cocks simultaneously erupted. The man fucking my ass groaned and lunged forwards with a mighty thrust, showing that he too was emptying himself inside me. Another man took his place. He was rougher than the last. He grabbed my throat as he climbed on top of me. With a single thrust he was inside me and fucking me hard. His hand didn't leave my throat and the pressure increased as he got more and more turned on. My eyes started to bulge in my head. I began to panic and struggled to get him off me. But hands pinned me down. He slapped me hard across the face. I passed out.

I awoke to a rain of blows. Numerous hands were slapping my face and thighs. Two of them had pulled off belts and were whipping my stomach and chest. I was covered in welts and I felt my face begin to swell.

"She's awake again!"

"My turn!"

My legs were spread again, and yet another man began to fuck me. Other cocks invaded my mouth, and my hands were used to keep everyone who was waiting fluffed up and ready. Others just wanked off against my skin, wherever it might be exposed. In this way I was exposed to around 12 or 14 cocks at a time.

I couldn't keep count of the jets of cum that were squirted across or into my body. My stomach was starting to swell painfully with volume of thick white cream that had been pumped into it. My jaw was aching from being constantly prised open and violated. Each one of them seemed ready to cum three or four times each.

Hours passed like this, and I considered it a break if only half a dozen cocks were abusing me at any one time. I felt like I'd never even been a man. That this was my sole purpose in life, to provide pleasure for cock. And I fucking loved it. I even started to enjoy the violence, as much as that realisation disturbed me.

At one point they made me stand up against a tree and tied me to it by a rope that they fastened across my neck. I nearly passed out again as the blood struggled to reach my brain, but they took no notice. I was forced to kiss some of them and wank off their cocks while others slapped my erect cock and hit me in the stomach with branches. One of these strikes was so hard that I threw up over myself, which seemed to amuse the crowd no end.

I was untied and fell to the ground on my knees, where I desperately tried to clean myself of puke and cum with a handful of leaves.

"Stay right where you are!" a voice ordered.

I froze.

The boss made a point of looking carefully at all the men who were assembled and chose three of them to come over to me. It didn't take me long to realise why, those three sporting the largest cocks among the group. Each was around nine to ten inches long and as thick as my wrist.

I got ready to be penetrated again, and was looking forward to more abuse from their cocks in my holes. But they weren't interested in my mouth this time. All three assembled behind me.

One of them, one of the black guys, got on his back and wriggled into place underneath me.

"Sit on it bitch!"

I lowered my gaping asshole into his cock, and groaned at the pleasure of being filled up again. Behind me one of the other men lined his cock up with my hole, and squeezed it forcefully inside me alongside the other. My asshole strained. Combined the two cocks were as big as Rhonda's fist and I felt the pressure as they swelled inside.

"Room for one more?" The third man laughed and got into position. Oh my god, I thought, they're going to tear me apart! But they didn't share my concerns. I felt my muscle tear slightly as a third huge cock was forced into me. It hurt so much as they started fucking me. Three massive cocks slamming into my guts, and ripping my sphincter. Making my stomach bulge and writhe with their brutal pummelling...

...and I loved every minute of it.

I stopped any pretence of resistance now, and utterly gave myself over to the feeling of my desperately erotic humiliation.

"Fuck me harder!" I cried, and pushed back on their cocks. I was groaning and moaning like an animal. Spurts of ejaculate shot from my cock as they pounded my prostate, caught somewhere between the pre-cumming stage and a full orgasm.

As I arched my back so I could throw all my weight onto their cocks, the extra pressure seemed to trigger a reaction. They grabbed hold of my arse cheeks, my hips, my throat, the back of my neck...anywhere they could find...and began to buck and thrust as they all came inside me again. I was filled with their white seed, as well as thirty or forty other loads, and they each of them pulled away as their cocks softened and fell out of me.

The man beneath me stayed there a moment, looking into my eyes. Then he suddenly and roughly sat up and threw me onto my back. I was all out of strength, and deeply in pain, so couldn't resist as he jumped atop of me, sinking his full weight onto my stomach.

"Try make a fag out of me will you? Little fucking bitch!"

Both his hands went to my throat and he began to choke me. The now familiar buzz of approaching unconsciousness entered my ears.

He spat in my face. Once. Twice. Three times. Then he slapped me hard and repeatedly until I could barely see.

"Now eat my ass!"

He changed his position, and smothered my face with his manly cleft.

"Get your tongue right up there!"

I extended my tongue as far as it would go, and fucked his hole furiously with it.

My cock was in his fist now, and then I felt his mouth close around it too. The feeling was warm and welcome. But I was running out of breath. The masculine scent of his flesh was entirely suffocating me. The last thing I remembered as I passed out was shooting my cum into his throat as he bit down on my cock and shoved his ass even more firmly back on my mouth.

I awoke naked, apart from my bra, on my back in a pile of leaves. I couldn't move I was so weak Battered torn and bruised. My arse felt like it was about to fall out of my body and my face had swollen out so much that I couldn't see out of one eye. I was covered in purple bruises and the skin around my neck was raw. The smell of male musk was still strong on my face.

Looking up I could see that the men were all still there. Rhonda also - dressed in my clothes and boots.

"These are a good fit," she said with a smug smile.

"I'm glad," I replied.

She nodded. "Now, spread your legs, grab your ankles and show me your sweet little man pussy."

I did as told and exposed my battered hole to the crowd yet again. Rhonda touched the hole with the tip of her (my) boot. Then, wiggling her foot, she worked the toe of it into my anus.

"That was too easy!" she remarked.

She withdrew the boot and then kicked me so hard in my hole that she buried half her foot in me. I cried out in pain.

"More or less?" she asked.

I had already learnt my lesson about trying to avoid my fate.

"More," I said meekly.

"Good girl. You're learning." She withdrew her foot and kicked me in my ass again. And then again. And again and again. Sometimes the toe of her boot would connect painfully with my prostate making my cock squirt. The last kick buried all of the boot except the heel deep inside me. It was painful...but so fucking hot.

"I'm done here," she said, and walked off.

"Time for us all to go," said the boss. "But first, lets clean her up."

"How?" someone asked.

"Same way as Rhonda did."

It seemed a fitting end to the episode. I had been given their cum and their spit, and now I was to get their piss too. I laid back, spread my legs and grabbed my ankles so that my sore and gaping asshole was exposed, and I opened my mouth wide. I welcomed them to use me as their toilet.

Once by one they pointed their now limp cocks at me, and let the piss fly. In seconds my skin was drenched with the stuff, as streams of golden rain sprayed me from all directions. Some pissed directly into my asshole so that it mixed with all the cum in my gut. Most aimed for my mouth and I gratefully swallowed pint after pint of it. I even opened my eyes so that the more sadistic individuals could piss directly into them, making me wince and cry.

And then it was over. I was left in a sticky pool of piss and cum as they started to get their trousers back on. They brushed their hair, rearranged their jackets, and slapped each other on the backs in a congratulatory manner as they started to drift off.

The boss was the last to leave.

"You did good he said."

I smiled at him through my cracked and broken lips.

"Wanna do this again some time."

Yes. Yes I did. I nodded.

For apparently no reason whatsoever, he picked me up and carried me over to the fallen tree. He threw me over it and tied me to it spread eagle, just as had been done to me right back at the beginning

"Come back in two months from last night...when you've sorted yourself out."

And then he was gone.

I looked around, looking for any sign of life. But there was none. A slight tint of rust in the now morning sky hinted at the coming dawn. Maybe someone would be along soon. Morning dog walkers perhaps. But the first hour brought nothing.

In the end two homeless guys wandered into the clearing down the path, each with a bottle of some nasty looking hooch in their hands. The look on their faces was one of shock to begin with. But this soon changed to something altogether different. They probably hadn't had sex for years, and they jumped at the chance. I didn't fight back at they fucked my mouth and ass with their stinky cocks. In fact I encouraged them, and groaned in pleasure at their comparatively gentle attentions.

When they finished they left in a hurry. Probably worried about the repercussions of their act. In the end I was discovered by a girl of about twenty years old who untied me and generously let me wear her coat for warmth while we awaited the police that she'd just phoned for.

When two policemen eventually turned up, she left me with a hug and genuinely concerned best wishes. The police took over and started taking a statement. They gave me a rug in place of the woman's coat. They were very sympathetic, although I noticed them eyeing up my abused ass on several occasions. Of course, I had left it peeping out from under the blanket for exactly that reason.

It was then that one of them spotted an empty smack wrap in the floor.

"This anything to do with you?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No officer."

"Doesn't look good," he said, "you could get a lengthy prison sentence on the back of this."