1. Orientation Day - The Lab

Story Info
Pious Kay gets a private lesson on orientation day.
5.8k words
3.98
14k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay squints at the picket signs, trying to decipher the tour groups as she is jostled by the warm bodies running around the quad. It's freshman orientation day, and Kay is blown away by the sights and sounds of this youthful and hedonistic society she's stepping into.

Kay had always been the good girl - doing what was expected of her, respecting authority, and doing as she was told. So no one was surprised when her excellent academic scores granted her access to the college of engineering.

Kay glanced sideways to find the source of a chorus of giggles, then looked away quickly. The college of arts and science students had just put ice down the shirt of one of the busty blonde freshman, and she was wiggling and giggling, much to the delight of the male students around her. "Lord, I pray that girl finds some self-worth, away from the immoral demands of those boys," Kay whispered a prayer. Call her pious, call her judgmental or self-righteous, Kay was proud of how above-reproach she was. "At least everyone in engineering is there to learn," thought Kay, "none of those silly party girls - or really, many silly girls at all!"

As Kay saw the hefted red signs of the engineering tour groups, her confidence faltered. Swarms of men held the signs or milled about. Looming and muscle-bound to scrawny and nerdy, these boys filled the spectrum. Her mother's words echoed in her mind, reminding her to guard her heart (and other places) against these swarms of men. "Are you sure you want to go away to study engineering? Our pastor could easily get you admission to the local Bible college, and I'm sure you'd have a ring before spring from one of those upstanding gentlemen..."

Though Kay believed the Bible and longed for a future with a husband to obey and children to nurture, she knew she needed to make her own way first. High school missions trips had opened her eyes to the squalor and devastation around the world, and without the people skills for social work or nursing, Kay figured she could try missions work focussed on infrastructure. But to do that, she had to face the male-dominated industry of engineering.

Kay and her mom had found the Sisters' Residence online and, with a written recommendation from the pastor, Kay had been accepted as one of the nuns' tenants for the semester. While her mother didn't approve of Kay leaving her hometown and being surrounded by men, she was relieved to know these pious women would be watching over her daughter (and reporting back on her comings and goings).

Kay adjusted her modest skirt, sucked in a deep breath, then made her way to the gaggle of engineering boys. Her eyes submissively downcast, she tried to keep track of everyone around her through occasional furtive glances.

"How do you know an engineer has a crush on you?" Kay looks up to the feminine voice beside her. "He stares at your shoes instead of his own!" Kay can't hold back a hesitant smile as she looks up at the only other girl who's joined the tour group. Smiling green eyes met her own matte brown ones, and the girl introduced herself as Olive. While not wanting to be influenced by slutty party girls, Kay's quick assessment of Olive deemed her acceptable company. With a petite frame similar to Kay's, Olive had an an unassuming presence but seemed more comfortable amid the throng of male bodies.

"Hey Ol', the tour's ready to go. Come on!" Olive turned to follow the male voice of a high school companion, then invited Kay to join her. Relieved to have one familiar face, Kay joined the crowd sauntering towards the ominous red brick façade of the engineering building. Kay's thick eyelashes flickered up then back down as she tried to follow the tour and take stock of the group, without daring to make brazen eye contact with any of the boys.

Apart from Kay and Olive, the tour group was around twenty students, with the rest of them male. "Sheesh," mumbled Olive, "You never believe what they say about that 10-1 ratio until you're actually standing in it." The throng twined through the narrow hallways, past the student lounge and around the corner. Olive had lost sight of the tour guide entirely, and jockeyed for a position near the front of the group to be able to hear what was going on. Afraid to be so bold, Kay hung back, true to her unassuming nature.

A male voice to Kay's left caught her attention. "We'll never get anywhere with a mob like this. Why don't the rest of you follow me - my brother already gave me a tour, so I'm sure I can do just as well showing you the important stuff!" Kay found herself caught with the flow of the group, as the rear pack of ten changed course to follow the speaker. The wave of bodies carried her along, and ever obedient she conformed to the new flow of traffic.

With a smaller group, Kay was able to hear the explanations of "there's the hall to B-wing, you'll probably have calculus down there," "that's the stairwell to the TA's offices, not to be confused with that elevator, which will take you to admin," "there's A-wing, where most of the study rooms are." Kay pulled out her schedule and tried to make note of this new guide's directions, appreciating the way he was highlighting the halls and rooms that would actually be important during her first semester.

"Dude, what about E-wing? I've got a lab there Monday and couldn't find it." Their new leader turns the corner and points the way. "Yeah, this would be a good time to figure that out. There's probably like, 50 different labs down this hall." The group moves forward with more papers rustling as the boys search for their respective laboratories. Suddenly, Kay feels a presence at her elbow. "Need some help?"

"Oh, um, I'd hate to be a bother..." Kay glances up but her eyes only meet the pecs of her new tour guide. She gulps, then continues to look the rest of the way up, not wanting to be rude. "I, um, I just need to find... 1E..." her eyes follow the line of his chiseled chin, then cast a furtive glance to his denim blue gaze before dropping back to her hands.

"1E... what?" strong hands brush against hers as he reaches for her class schedule. "Hmmm, oh yeah, I know exactly where that is. Come with me." He holds her paper out, then lifts it up out of reach. With her diminutive 5'2 frame, Kay is forced to look up and stretch for her paper. He catches her hand, and shakes it warmly.

"I'm Chad. I don't mean to taunt you, but you wouldn't look at me. It looks like we'll be in the same lab group Monday, so we may as well be cordial." Kay appreciated how generally polite he was trying to be, and returned the handshake. "Kay". "Awesome, now that we're being polite, are you going to introduce yourself?" Kay rolled her eyes and allowed herself to smile a little at the common confusion, "No, that's my name, 'Kay'. Like 'Kayla', but my parents didn't want to finish it."

"Oh, Kay, it sucks when you don't get to finish" Chad laughs at his entendre, keenly aware of her oblivion, "let's go find our lab room." Kay allowed herself to breathe as she and her new companion strolled down the florescent-lit hallway in search of 1E46. She didn't like that they were alone, she had never been alone with a boy unsupervised, but she considered the hallway to be a public, well-lit place, so could they really be considered 'alone'?

As she pondered, she lost count of the lab numbers and was surprised when Chad pushed open the last door to the left. The room was unassuming, just a standard lab with metal tables and stools, a fume hood to the side, and counters flanking the walls. She allowed herself to wander in, forgetting Chad's presence, when she recognized the chemistry textbook on the TA's desk at the opposite end of the room. She had desperately wanted to purchase this latest edition, but had settled for an out of date copy for half the price. Entranced by the smell of new book and the sheen of the glossy pages, Kay startled when she felt Chad's breath on the back of her neck.

"Isn't this great?" he murmurs. Kay panics at his proximity, but realises he's talking about one of the diagrams. "I had one of the best teachers for science in high school, but theres no way he has any clue about stuff that we'll probably ace in the first month!" Kay exhales, believing Chad is only thinking about academia. She can feel the heat radiating from his chest through the back of her dress, but she pushes the thoughts of his body aside. "Keep your thoughts pure!" she chastises herself, "don't wantonly succumb to lust," she chides, "he's proven to be a gentleman so far".

Chad leans to turn the textbook page and she is surrounded by his lanky frame. His height gives him the perfect angle to turn the pages around her while looking over her shoulder. Kay feels his breath whisper across her cheek every time he expresses an opinion, and she struggles to keep her mind focussed on the book and not the frame of maleness behind, over, and around her. She lets her eyes wander from the book to his face, and melts in his denim blue eyes again. Yes, they're alone, and he's closer than any man has ever been to her, but he has continued to be the perfect gentleman. Kay is just noticing a pressure against her back when she hears the sharp click of a lock.

"Well well, I must say little brother, I'm impressed! First day and you've already found yourself a bitch to humble."

Kay freezes, looking up to see what can only be described as a scruffier, darker Chad. She takes in his darker hair and unshaven jaw, but sees fire in his otherwise familiar blue eyes. Ashamed at being found alone, in such a compromising proximity to a man, Kay drops her eyes to the desk.

"I'm, I'm so sorry sir. I never meant to be in here alone with him. B-but, please don't call me b-b-b-... that word. W-we, we were only looking at the textbook. No-nothing happened." Her trained submissive tone wavered, as she knew her mother would never believe such a half-hearted explaination.

"Puh, please- I'll leave now. Nothing happened. Please, please don't report me. If my parents find out I was alone with Chad, they'll make me leave immediately." She took a deep breath to gain more resolve, and ended her plea, repeating "But I am not a bitch."

Feeling her distress, Chad steps back allowing Kay to make her way to the door. "I'm so sorry to have been-" Kay is stopped short when her modest skirt snags. Her words catch and she turns to free herself from whatever furniture caught her, only to find strong fingers to be the clutching culprits.

"Now now, slut," the dark brother's voice drips with sarcasm as he alters his slurs. "What's the hurry? You've already forced your way in- why pretend like you've got courtesy now?" he sneers wickedly, grabbing more fabric and pulling her backwards. "But I-" one stumbling step toward him "I didn't mean to-" he grabs her hip, "Chad was just showing me-" his strength directs her, pressing the bottom of her spine against the cold metal table. "What are you-" he rips her bag from her shoulders and Kay quivers with apprehension. (Gulp) "I, I wasn't being presumptuous. I would never knowingly go where I shouldn't be."

Her assailant's eyes flash at her argument. "Really, slut? Then what in God's green earth are you doing here?" Apalled at hearing the lord's name in vain, and at his accusation, Kay attempts for the door again. "I am NOT a slut! I was just touring the engineering building!" his grip on her hip tightens and her breath catches. She feels unexpected heat, standing so close to a man.

"Come on, Rick, you're scaring her" Chad tries to intervene. Kay's eyes flick between her potential rescuer and the locked door. Would anyone hear her if she called out? Her mother never approved of shouting, and she doubted anyone would hear through the thick door at the end of such a long hallway. She resigned herself to prayer as the light brother defended her against the dark brother.

"Shut up Chad, you really think we need more whores pretending they belong here? This bitch needs to be put in her place" Kay squirmed against Rick's tight grip. "But my grades were excellent. I'm not being presumptuous, and I'm not a b-"

The smack to her cheek rings out, silencing her protests with shock. "Then how do you explain being here, if you're not a presumptuous bitch? Wouldn't a good woman know to stay out of the world of men?"

Kay's eyes welled up, partially from the strike, partially from the words that echoed her mother's. "You say you're not a bitch? Then why are you taking up a man's spot by enrolling in this college? Don't you know your place? I can't stand to look at your brazen, whore's mug!" Rick spins Kay and her breath catches as he pushes her face to the table, one hand pushing the back of her head while the other grips tighter at her hip. Rick's weigh grinds her pelvis against the cold edge of the table.

"The bible- it, it doesn't say anything about women not being engineers!" Kay cries, trying not to focus on the hard, cold metal on her pelvis and the hard, warm maleness at her rear. "I just want to help people!"

Rick snorts at her protests. "Oh you know your Bible, huh? Well I wouldn't dare call a good, biblical woman a bitch. Too bad you aren't good and biblical." Kay turned her head to retort "How dare y-" but Rick's pressing weight steals her breath and attention.

"Do you really think a 'good woman' would pretend to be smart enough for engineering?" His hand releases its tight grip on her hair, and just as Kay has a glimmer of hope that she'll be released, she feels his muscled forearm across her shoulderblades. "Shouldn't you be learning how to bake a cake or something?"

"Rick, are you really sure-"

"Shut up, Chad, this bitch needs to learn what submission means if she's going to claim to be a biblical woman," his dark eyes flash with lust, "and it would be cruel not to help teach her." Crushed against the table, Kay cries out again, fearing whatever "teachings" Rick had planned. "Shut up sinner! Or should I say 'slut,' based on the way you're squirming and prostrating yourself against the table?"

Kay tries to still and be silent, but her mind is shouting at Rick's words and touch. As she squirms to free herself from Rick's hands, she feels the cold of the table through her modest but thin cotton top. Kay is confused to feel the chill from the metal perking her nipples to attention, and her breath catches. "Now where was I, before you so rudely opposed me?" the hand at her hip begins to wander, trailing down below her knee before it can catch the low and proper hem of her skirt. "Ah yes, submission." His voice is now a threatening growl as he grasps her skirt and tugs the hem upwards. "Please, stop!" Kay wails, fearing indecency. Through teary eyes she looks to Chad for help.

"Why do you resist so much?! I'm just trying to help you understand your place. Plus, I'm a TA - it's my job to educate you. A good woman, and a good student should want to learn? Isn't an education why you've forced yourself into this men's college? Isn't that what you want?"

Kay freezes, refusing to answer and confused at this twisting of words. Rick's fingers claw the back of her hair and pull her head up. "Answer me bitch, aren't you here to learn?" Rick's rough hands make Kay's pounding heart flutter. "I- I- I guess so" Kay stammers, caught between piety, fear, and contradiction.

"Then shut up while I train you and help you learn your place! Chad- stop being a knob, get over here and help me "educate" this "woman" who is so desperate to "learn". The sarcasm drips from Rick's mouth, and Kay is torn between his words, his tone, his strong grip, and his pressure against her. "Maybe she CAN be a good girl - once she learns her place, that is"

Uneasy, having heard stories about his brother's fetishes and conquers, Chad slowly makes his way to the table where Kay is pinned. Avoiding her pleading eyes, he takes her hands and holds tight.

With Kay adequately restrained, Rick's hands trail across her back, down her sides, until they focus on whats between her hips. Her skirt now flipped up, Kay's modesty tights are on display as they cling to her rear. His palm massages her round rump. "Time for your lesson. This is a world for MEN!" Kay shrieks as Rick's heavy hand descends on her bottom in a sharp spank. "You should only exist QUIETLY" she cries out as his hand falls again.

"Why the shouting?! You'll never be a good and biblical woman if you can't learn the basics of listening to men. Maybe this will help-" Kay's heart pounds and her hips writhe as she feels her tights peeled down to her ankles and tugged off her feet. "What are you-" she is cut off by the improvised gag forced between her lips.

Rick's hands caress her fleshy behind through her full coverage panties, "now where was I?"

"SUBMIT!" smack! The next spank jolts Kay forward, despite Chad's hold on her wrists.

"Men are in charge!" Smack! Her pelvis grinds against the table at the assault.

"You don't belong here!" Smack!

"You're only role is to be a whore, a wife, or an incubator!" Smack! smack!

She cries out with every strike, feeling her bottom grow warmer at every stinging contact. Kay struggles to understand the warmth blooming inside her, and Chad struggles to avoid meeting her pleading brown eyes.

"Please Rick, I'm sure that's enough"

"Oh really? You're really convinced that this 'godly woman' has learned her lesson? She claims to be so innocent, but she's still going to try and steal your job. I bet she's not even a virgin, I mean, look how wet she's getting."

Kay's legs flail as she feels Rick's fingers at the elastic of her panties, trying to twist from Chad's grasp on her hands as she feels his older brother tear the underwear away. Chad moves his hands to her upper arms, trying not to dwell on the brush of her breasts against his knuckles. With a gasp, Kay freezes as her private garden is displayed. More admonishing slaps fall on her bare flesh and Rick taunts her, tracing a finger along her quivering lower lips. A chill runs up her spine, and Kay questions if it is from the trailing touch or the tantalizing tingle of a draft on her nether region.

Rick grabs Kay's hips and flips her to her back. With Chad's hands on her forearms and Rick's on her hips, her bountiful chest jiggles at the sudden change of position before settling to reveal her heaving, aroused breaths. Kay can see the hard peaks of her nipples, and looks away quickly. Her eyes meet Rick's, then flutter down, embaressed by how turned on his "lessons" are making her.

"Wow, the first sign of any submission today! Too bad it's as a harlot, opening your private treasure to two strangers. And you're glistening too. Let's focus on keeping you a submissive student before you distract us as the whore we know you are." Kay moans against the gag as Rick's finger pushes in and meets resistance at her hymen. Kay's heart pounds as she squirms at the assault, but she is held fast between the brothers and trembles- unsure if it's from shame of her nakedness or the tension growing inside her.

"Well there's a shock" Rick sneers, "this bitch is actually in tact! I had my doubts, the way she parades herself acting like she's better than us." Kay's mind is in a flurry, overwhelmed by fear, guilt and shame from these boys seeing and touching her, despite a warmth tickling at the edges of her senses. She catches her breath at the mention of her virginal seal, and she moans against the gag as Rick's finger prods and inspects.

Kay's head snaps up as Rick jerks on her hair again, forcing her to look back into her assailant's condescending face. "Maybe there's hope for you yet. Your viriginity is a promising sign, maybe you're not as presumptuous as you seem?" He sneers down, using the firm grasp on her hair to force Kay to meet his eyes. "Women should not fill enrolment that belongs to men. You're a waste of a class seat. You shouldn't be trying to do a man's job." Rick circles his finger within her, followed by chastising punctuated with smacks to her ass cheeks and thighs from a now damp hand.

12