1. Orientation Day - The Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not natural for women to do men's work." Smack.

"Did you really think you could be an engineer while obeying God's command not to have authority over men?" Smack.

"Your pride is appalling!" Smack.

Kay strains against Chad's hold on her, distracted by the warm glow of her behind. Visions of warm orange swirls dance in her mind's eye in time with the curious and new sensations she feels below. More blows fall across her flesh, moving toward her tender opening. Her breath catches as the strikes turn to caresses. Rick's mocking takes on a warmer tone as he rubs her cheeks and crease.

"Are you ready to try again? Don't you want to obey? Don't you want to fulfill your god-given, womanly purpose?" entranced by his words, moved by the sensations, and happy to have him distracted from punishing her, Kay risks a minute nod before glancing back downward as docile as possible. Rick's fingers dance through her pubic hair, trailing in and out of her creases as he plans his instructions. Against all good sense, Kay's hips rise from the table to "learn" some more. He idly ponders the moisture emanating from the pussy on display before him. He wonders if the bitch splayed on his table truly is a man-hating whore, or if his words are reforming her. Her pressing hips and nodded assent confirm that he's in control, and Rick massages between her legs and spreads her moisture, rewarding her docility.

Chad relaxes his grip slightly, hoping his brother's "teachable moment" for the day is coming to a close. He hesitates when his fingers again brush the sides of her breasts, but can't look away once he sees the pinnacles hardening beneath her modest but thin top. "You're doing great, Kay" he whispers, trying to keep his focus on her reform and away from his growing bulge.

Rick smiles approvingly as he sees Kay settle into submission. "Maybe you are a good girl. It takes a true pursuit of purity to avoid the sinful advances of men until the ripe age of 18." His hands continue to caress her cheeks, massaging away the red hand prints he had just delivered. "You know that deep down you want to be a good wife. You want to be faithful to your domestic calling. Women are supposed to support their husbands by cooking, cleaning, providing heirs, and being fun in bed. If you can suppress your brazen desire to avoid submission, you might become a 'good woman' yet."

Kay began nodding in earnest, though she wasn't sure if it's to agree with his words or encourage his kneading hands.

Rick begins to let his massage wander lower once again, caressing the tops of her legs. "You should know that you'll never find someone who wants a wife with a man's job. Good, faithful men will insist on being the provider. You need to keep yourself submissive and pure in hopes of finding someone who will help redeem your sinful ways." Ricks hands press into her flesh and Kay loses herself, moaning into her gag.

"You need to repent. Find a different college, or accept that you're only here to find a husband who can provide while you surrender your schooling to serve him at home." Kay nods, not to his words, but to the warm and wandering hands.

Rick's hands creep forward between her legs. A pass of his rough finger along her clit, Kay's nervous system lights up. The boys watch in amazement as Kay involuntarily arches her back, eyes wide in surprise and uncertainty, with generous breasts heaving as a tidal wave of sinful pleasure tears through her. Her peaked nipples arch for the ceiling, her breathing hitches, and her concern for her captors falls away as she closes her eyes and rides this new sensation. Heat pulses through her, and electricity radiates from Rick's touch to her very core.

As Kay rides the tidal wave then crashes back to the table, Rick's hand continues and trails through the moisture between her lower lips, "a virgin's orgasm - aren't I a lucky audience." His hand fondles her oozing opening once more before it comes to rest in her crease. "If you get over your prideful ambition, you could be quite the treat to wed and bed with that kind of sensitivity."

Confused and disoriented from the first orgasm of her pious life, Kay writhes and attempts to talk though the gag. Instinctively, Chad tightens his grip just on Kay's arms as another smack is rained down across her face.

"Why do you have to talk? You were doing such a good job of learning in silence!" Kay's eyes widen in fear as she sees the hungry fire return to Rick's.

"Obviously words wont cut it, you're too self-seeking. Your brazen display of pleasure shows that. What kind of woman comes before spoiling the men around her? Maybe you need a stronger hand to show you what submission looks like." Turning her over once again, Rick's forearm presses across Kay's lower back and he spreads her cheeks with his free hand.

"You need to learn to submit, and you'll never find a proper husband until you do," Kay squirms as she feels Rick's saliva dribbled onto her. Smack! "You clearly need someone with a strong hand to train you." The feel of more saliva.

Kay squirms, trying to reorient herself after the orgasm and instantaneous switch from tender to teaching. She moans as her pelvis again grinds against the hard corner of the table.

"You need to maintain your virginity. That's your first priority as you relearn how to be a godly woman. No man will want to marry a used up, stretched and wanton woman, no matter how orgasmic she is. So never let anyone near there-" Kay shudders as Rick pushes his finger back into her vestibule and against her hymen. "But I'm sure there's another way to DRILL some submission into you" Kay's scream echoes in her head, contained yet by the gag, as Rick's chosen punctuation is no longer a spank but a finger jammed against her virgin asshole.

"SUBMIT!" Kay flinches at the pressure on her sphincter.

"Obey men!" a sob from Kay as Rick's knuckle sinks in.

"Know your place!" a moan as her ring clenches against the base of his finger.

"DON'T! PRESUME! YOU! CAN! DO! A! MAN'S! JOB!" each word plunges the intruder deeper into her assaulted rear.

Kay moans at the unexpected sensation, confused that pain could feel so alluring. She shudders a breath as Rick withdraws and she feels a pop as his finger tip pulls free. Her torso shakes, nerves on fire as she lays splayed on the table. She inhales a wavering breath, believing Rick is done - is she disappointed?

"Listen!" now two fingers are forced in.

"Know your role!" Rick pushes his digits into her and splays them.

"Pick a different college!" Kay moans as Rick abandons rhythm and chaotically thrusts his fingers in and out. Her body grinds against the table and she can feel her nipples carving the tabletop as her gash leaks below Rick's fingers

"Engineers are MEN!" she feels as though she is being torn apart.

"You are only worth what a man says you are!" another harsh punctuation, but his thumb twinges Kay's clit again.

Kay is insatiable, writhing in a second orgasm, catching Chad entirely unaware. Caught in her wanton display, his restraining hands fall from Kay's arms and focus on his own tented crotch. With her heart racing and passion flaring, Kay misses the distinct sound of an opening zipper behind her.

Rick's large hands clasp Kay's hips as she rides her pleasure, and his paws stretch to allow his thumbs to pull apart her cheeks. His lesson plan aside, he pauses to admire the pink crinkle winking back at him. Kay's impassioned moans as she grinds against the corner of the table bring him back to his plan and he presses his cock to her asshole.

He groans at the tight resistance, noting that his fingers barely made strides in loosening her backside. Unrelenting, he presses onwards toward his goal and pulls Kay's hips back toward him.

"SUBMIT!" he grunts, forcing the head past her entrance.

"SUBMIT!" now moaning as Kay pushes back against him, permitting more access.

"SUBMIT!" a growl as Kay's pleasure allows him to sink his rod to its full depth, and he rests his abdomen on her rear.

Proud of his accomplishment, he looks up to relish in the sight of the writhing slut splayed in front of him. Her body damp with sweat, she must really be understanding the lesson now. Rick slowly inches backwards, revelling partially in his effective teaching methods, but more so the heavenly feel of Kay's channel gripping his length.

Rick slowly withdraws, then flips Kay to her back. He wrenches the gag from her mouth and paws her breasts before once again thrusting balls-deep into Kay's bowels. He remembers his purpose and drives it home with the pounding force of a man possessed.

"Tell me what you learned!" His fingers grasp Kay's hips as he grunts and quizzes in rhythm.

"I should listen!" her cheeks, still raw from the discipline jiggle with Rick's unrelenting thrusts.

"I should only care about what men think!" he pounds into her as though his raging cock can compel salvation.

"Get a different education!" Rick takes over the lesson again. "SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMI-aaaarrgggggghhh" Rick's hard-hitting admonitions devolve to an inhuman growl as he sinks deep and pulls her tightly to himself as he finds release.

With post-ejaculation clarity, he takes in the scene in front of him: his deflating cock slowly easing out of the gaping, previously virgin asshole of his brother's classmate. The 18 year old's glowing ass and thighs, that had never before seen the public light of day. The radiance of a woman defiled, breasts heaving as she tries in vain to catch her breath.

Anyone else may have had remorse as they surveyed the scene of such a brutal ass-rape, but Rick swelled with pride knowing he may have reformed this bitch before the semester even started.

Rick withdrew and tucked himself back into his pants. With a final smack to her alabaster ass he reminded Kay, "there's hope for you yet, so long as you stay pure and give up your vain pursuit of a man's profession. And," a parting word as he reached the door, "you probably don't want to mention this tutoring session to anyone. Your church would be appalled. And what would the university think of you seducing a TA to get ahead? This lesson will be our little secret, but I'm always here if you're in need of another study session or a refresher."

The click of the unlocking door stirred Chad from his masturbation haze. He shook his head, trying to figure out if this was reality or a fever dream. He rose from his chair and avoided Kay's glance.

"I, um, I think it's time to go back to the quad for lunch." At his meek words, Kay dropped back to reality and slowly raised her eyes to meet Chad's. In total contrast to the firey lust she had seen in Rick's eyes, in Chad's she only saw contrition. He looked just as confused by the morning's events as she felt. He broke their gaze first. "I uh, I'd hate for you to get lost on the way back. Should I wait for you?" Kay mumbled her assent, fearing another tempting encounter with Rick if left alone. Chad withdrew to the hallway to wait while Kay collected herself.

As she abandoned the torn panties and squirmed back into the damp modesty tights, Kay tried to catch her breath. Had that really just happened? Using the reflective surface of the fume hood, Kay smoothed her hair as she wondered, "was my mother right?". A few splashes of water on her face from the lab sink, and she was repentant and resolved.

"But what was that feeling?" she whispered, a hand to her breast remembering how her heart raced and pussy gushed, then quickly snatched it back to her side.

"I just need to keep my head down, not get in the way if the boys, and find out why God put engineering on my heart. And I need to find somewhere to pray and repent for seducing that TA- I never should have been in such a secluded space and tempted him like that."

Kay picks up her bag, smooths her skirt and goes to meet Chad in the hallway. Chad continues to avoid her gaze, solemnly staring at the floor, until she gently grabs his hand. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you and your brother," Kay softly apologizes, trying to stay demure and submissive like she was raised, and how Rick clearly preferred her. "I hope you can forgive me."

Chad's stomach sinks, horrified at how deeply his brother's indoctrination of this poor girl has already sunk in. "I've got to protect her," he thinks to himself, "something this pure and innocent and, well, naive, is going to need a lot of guidance to survive engineering."

Squeezing her hand in response, Chad begins to lead the path back to the quad for lunch. Kay follows, hanging back a step or two behind him. Maybe to work on her submissive nature. Maybe to hide her altered gate from having her rear torn open.

Or maybe to hide the glow that gave away her thought that maybe, just maybe, she wanted another tutoring session soon.

12