10% Club at SJU

Story Info
Getting turned out by the gayest man on campus.
4.5k words
4.7
32.1k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attending an all-male catholic college in central Minnesota meant spending a lot of time around men. And for a sexually confused 20 year old junior who had 2 encounters with his roommates of late, it was becoming more and more difficult to deny that I was bisexual at best, but even leaning gay.

One night while studying I was getting tired and felt a late-night shower would help wake me up a bit. My roommates were both sleeping -- it was after midnight. I grabbed my gear and headed down the hall in just my boxers with a towel over my shoulders and my shower kit. We had one bathroom on our floor of 6 suites. The sign on the door said 'Maintenance', so I headed upstairs to the bathroom up there. When I opened the door and walked in, I saw another guy in there. His back was to me. The setup was a gang shower -- smaller square room with a center pole with shower heads around it. I had grown up a swimmer and was used to this setup -- but it meant absolutely no privacy. The showers on my floor were individual cubbies with curtains.

I stripped off my boxers and hung them up with my towel and walked into the shower. I went over and turned on the shower opposite the other guy and waited a minute for it to heat up. I averted my eyes, just looking at the other guys feet. Once my shower warmed up, I stepped under the spray and let it spray my face, hair and shoulders.

The water felt great. Relaxing and revitalizing. I turned and let the hot water jet drill into my shoulders, the were stiff but relaxed under the spray. I reached back and grabbed my bar of Irish Spring soap and started to lather it in my hands but it slipped out of my hands and hit the floor. It slid over near the other guy. I bent down to grab it and ended up about a foot away from the other guy's crotch. DAMN!

He was a show-er. A thick thatch of dark, almost black pubes all above his cock. It was the thickest, manliest crop of pubes I'd ever seen. His cock hung below, it was at least 5" soft -- a broad shaft hanging down with a big bell head. It lay on some big, round, hairless balls. Big like twin avocados. I grabbed my soap and stood up, still staring at the masculine crotch on display. I quickly looked up into the eyes of the man in front of me -- directly into the eyes of Mel Severs. He was staring at me with a slight lopsided smile.

Mel was the president of the gay group on campus, called The 10% Club. Normal looking guy -- typical college guy. I knew he was in the same building but didn't know he was on the floor above me. I saw him around campus but never talked to him.

As I was moving back to my shower, the bar of soap slipped out of my hand and slide right to Mel's feet. As I was looking down, I stared at his crotch again. This fucking guy was hung. Soft, he was almost as big as me on my best day. Mel reached down and picked up the soap and walked toward me. As he was handing me the soap, he used both hands over mine...circling my hand and soaping it up as he gently lay the bar of soap in my hand. My body trembled. He chuckled...it was an effeminate giggle and looked me up and down. Something about how he looked at me really aroused me.

I should have been shy or looked away -- but stared as he rubbed his soapy hands -- the soapy hands which had just massaged my hand -- through his thick pubes. Butterflies in my stomach and body tremors made me shake nervously as I stared at Mel. His soapy hand wrapped around his cock...which wasn't 5" anymore. While not hard it was getting fatter and longer.

I was nervous as fuck. I didn't want to send the wrong signals to him. Or did I? I backed away to my shower again as I reached down to soap my cock and balls. Mel was smiling and devouring me with his eyes as I rubbed soap on my crotch, finding my cock absolutely rigid up against my tight stomach. I reached back with the soap to wash my ass, the hot water running down my back, my smooth cheeks and body and let the water cascade down my back and between my young smooth ass cheeks. The bar of soap slide between my ass cheeks -- parting them and letting the water and soap run over my puckered asshole. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was putting myself on display for this man. And not just any man. This guy ran the gay club! I turned around -- maybe to hide my shame -- but maybe to send him a signal. I looked over my shoulder as I finished rubbing soap around my ass valley. Mel was slowly stroking his cock as he locked eyes with me. He was hungry with desire and I knew then I wanted to give myself over to him. I dropped the soap again. I closed my eyes and let the water spray my inhibitions away.

My eyes still closed, I felt Mel's body heat near me. Then a hand on my hip...then his soapy hand and bar of soap in my ass valley. His body pressed up against mine as he kissed the back of my neck. His body pushed into the small of my back as his arms wrapped around my body. He tweaked my left nipple and I moaned. I felt Mel's hot cock nestled between my soapy ass cheeks and his hips ground into me. I whimpered. The feeling of his lips on my neck sent bolts of electricity through my body. He whispered in my ear, "John Lund, I am gonna fuck you gay."

"No, no," I panted, trying to rationalize it in my head as my body was totally giving it up. "I'm straight. You're just helping me get clean."

Mel slid his cock between my ass cheeks and he rubbed his body into me and says, "So, are you gay or bi?" Continuing to soap my crack and hole, slowly fingering me with one then two fingers. My cock was pulsing.

"I'm straight, Mel" I whimpered as he finger banged my hole...opening me.

"Brian said you love getting fucked," he giggled. "he said he fucks you all the time."

I couldn't answer him as his cock moved up and down my crack. "does he, Johnny?"

My body was on fire. My hole was completely loose and I was slowly bending over with passion and desire, crazy with lust.

"Johnny, I know gay. We passed bi-curious when you dropped the soap the second time," he laughed, soaping a third finger into me.

I sighed and pushed back on his hand, driving 3 fingers into me until they tickled my prostate. I was so horny. "Tell me you don't want to get fucked, John, and I'll leave you alone. But grunt one more time like that and you are getting knocked up by the gayest man on campus," he giggled in his effeminate laugh. I opened my mouth to tell him we should stop -- as he shoved the bar of soap in me followed by 4 fat fingers. I yelped out -- half shriek, half groan and 100% gay purr.

"Lets go with submissive faggot, John" he smirked as his fingers and soap left my body. And he began kissing my neck then pushed me forward as he lined his cock head to my hole. My hole was so open from his manipulation and using soap as lube he pushed his cock head into me -- the tip of his dick forced its way into me. My hole opened to him.

"Relax. I just want to put the tip in, I'll be gentle", Mel sighed.

"Mmm" I arch my back as his hands griped my hips, his right hand sliding towards my cock. "John I expected you to have a bigger dick. You are small-dicked, just like Brian."

My cock was normal size - 6" cut with medium thickness. Brian's was really similar to mine, maybe a tiny bit thinner.

His words fucked with my mind as I felt his throbbing tip -- his thick cock head entered me fully, stretching my hole more than it had ever before. I was overwhelmed in lust. Mel slowly jabbed his head around, opening me. I moaned. As he did so he twisted his head around from side to side, then moved back and forth very slowly, softly fucking my ass with just the tip. I was opening up to him. Again I arched my back and moaned, squirming on his cock. Mel reached up and covered my mouth with left his hand.

"Yeah, you like that?" he asked. "Time to open you up, closet-case!"

With his left hand muffling me he reached around with his right hand and grabbed my balls and squeezed them. The pain was instantaneous...I saw stars. And Mel drove in completely! My hole gave up and his cock stretched me open too much. His cock way too big for my tight hole to take. It felt like he was shoving a baseball bat inside me. More and more of his dick was driving into me. He pushed past my prostate and kept on going. That act in itself -- long-dicking past my prostate -- sent signals to my brain -- pleasure beyond imagination...and pressure, and pain. I could actually hear his cock going into me like it was pushing thru internal chambers. I was pushed forward until I needed to hold onto the shower pole, grabbing on and holding on for dear life.

Mel finally bottomed out when I felt his pubes resting above my hole on my ass. "Mmm" he groaned as he released my balls and slide his right hand to my hip. "Brian was right, Johnny-boy, you took it all in one thrust. You are so gay. You want my cock, boy?"

And then Mel pulled out and slammed home. I was screaming into his hand as he turned me out on his raw cock. His cock was huge. I couldn't breathe when he slammed it home, grunt after grunt came out of my mouth. My prostate was getting the hell beat it of it. My hole was destroyed...it was moving in and out with Mel's immense cock. I moaned, rubbing at my chest and stomach as his hand moves faster and faster over my dick, long hard pumps. And he picks up his rhythm a bit, sometimes leaning forward and kissing me on the neck again, forcing slightly more of his cock into me.

"You are about to become a very busy bottom, Mr Lund. Your dick is too small to be a top. You took me easy, like my dick was nothing. You have 9 thick inches in your pussy, Johnny...and I have 3 guys on campus that will really give you a workout. All bigger than me. And gay like you. Oh and one of the priests, too." I whispered at the thought and as he slowly pulled out, I felt a charge go through me. It felt different when he pushed back in, my hole gripped him it and it felt easier, like my hole was stretching out for him. Mel felt it, too.

"Turned you out, didn't I, Johnny?" Mel groaned and started jack-rabbit fucking my hole. I couldn't answer. Mel took his hand off my mouth and pulled me up, now slowly deep-dicking me. "Kiss me if you're gay, Lund," he moaned and turned my head. Our lips meet and Mel fucked his tongue in my mouth as he sped up his long, deep thrusts. OMG my hole was squeezing his big cock as I started pushing back on his huge cock. "Gotcha, Johnny! Your hole is mine now and I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want!" Mel panted. I moan and grunt and my balls begin to ache.

Suddenly the bathroom door opens and one of Mel's friends and 10% member bursts in the room. "Melly, what's taking...holy shit, he's gay?" A skinny blonde twink, super femmy stops dead in his tracks. I don't even know his name. Mel keeps fucking me, his cock is so thick and rock hard. "Take over for me, I"ll finish him off when you are done with him." Mel stated like I was a whore he could toss around.

I turned toward Mel to protest. There was a loud pop as he pulled me off his shaft. Strings of pre-cum dripped from his throbbing dick as I caught my breath. OMG it was the sexiest thing. I stared at Mel's cock. It was huge. Mean looking. Biggest cock I'd ever seen. Hugely thick and long. And those thick pubes.

"Can you believe I slid in your gay hole in one easy thrust, Johnny Lund?", he said effectively outing me to his buddy. "Taste my ooze John," Mel giggled and pulled my mouth down to his cock. I saw a few droplets of milky white leak out of the Mel's cock slit. I was resigned to my fate and opened up, taking his pre-cummy cock in the back of my mouth, tasting his tangy release. I only had about ½ his cock in me and he banged the back of my throat a few times and made me gag. He pulled out of my mouth and said, "when you are done, come to my room for the fucking of your life. Room 304." He walked away, grabbing his stuff, my boxers and towel and left the room.

I turned and looked at the twink, he was already stripped down from his tightie whities. He was blond, a little under 6' tall", ripped, smooth, Scandinavian look to him. His chest was flat with a defined six pack. His hair was curly and light blonde, and he had brilliant blue eyes. His underwear was distended heavily. I started shaking my head no.

He smiled and dropped his underwear. His HUGE cock rolled away from his body. He was hard but so big and heavy it couldn't sustain full lift -- it hung straight out from his body. It was big. Long. It looked longer than Mel but not as thick.

"Oh god, no," I think to stuttered. "How big..."

"I'm 10 and almost as thick as Melly." He said as he walked toward me, his cock swinging wildly in front of me. He walked right up to me, grabbed my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. We made out like this for a few more moments, and then he turns me fully around, facing away from him, and kicks my feet open a bit. I hear him spit - he was using spit for lube. I feel a red-hot heat pushing my cheeks apart and a blunt harness on my hole then he drove forward. His cock was so hot, it felt like he was scalding me with his cock. He had me by my hips and roughly pushed into me. My hole was so loose from Mel he drove right in me. He drove in me so fast that his crotch slapped my ass and it sounded like a spank. There was a deep tug as he moved things in me internally, like he was pushing int the deepest part of me. I felt a pop, and his cock head entered a new section of my bowls. "Ahh," he grunted, "I made it in your colon. You are one of those giving bottoms. So fucking gay! Take it, Lund!"

I came instantly. His hand was on my cock, so he caught most of my load. It was a huge load, I shot 8 huge spurts in his hand until it was overflowing. I stood there panting and he brought his hand up to my mouth and said, "eat it."

I didn't hesitate and open my mouth and he poured and rubbed my load in my mouth and all over my face. He continued to deep dick me, his cock going in/out of this deep chamber. It felt like he was going even deeper with each stroke. "I'm changing your pussy, John. It will feel so different when you take dick. How many guys have fucked you?" he asked as we fucked into a sweat.

"Four," I panted.

"Names, fag?" he grunted as his fucking got uneven.

"My neighbor growing up, Derek Schaff. Then my roommate Brian Marford. Then Mel. And now you..." I screeched as he went deep and his cock expanded and it felt like it got stuck."

"FUUUUUUCK! TAKE MY LOAD, LUND, YOU FUCKING QUEEN!!" He yelled through gritted teeth. I could feel hi cock pulsing in me deep. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. "Ahhhh take my sperm bitch!" My cock was rigid and red.

He pulled this thick cock out of my hole, it felt I had to go to the bathroom really bad and I tried to hold it, but my hole was destroyed. Once his cock left my body a river of cum poured out of me right onto the bathroom floor. "I'm a big breeder and your pussy is marked as mine," he said, staring confidently at me until I nodded my head. He grabbed me by the head again and made out with me and I fiercely kissed him back. "Everyone on the floor heard that and knows your are the newest cum dump on campus. Get ready for some phone calls and don't even think of saying no. You don't want this news to go off this floor and around campus," he said and turned, grabbed his stuff and walked out of the bathroom buck naked.

I walked under the spray and washed off my body. I was covered in sweat and cum. When I cleaned my crack, it was slimy with cum. When I touched my hole it completely gaping open. Four fingers slipped right in. Slightly sore and my ass lips were puffy. I grabbed the soap which was laying across the floor and cleaned up. I shut off the showers. I just wanted to sneak away. Crawl in a hole. But Mel had my stuff. I could not go downstairs without it.

I was determined to get my stuff back and opened the doorway, the hallway was clear. Mel's room was 3 doors down. I tried to tiptoe down the hall quietly, but everyone's doors were open. I put my hands over my crotch and briskly walked to Mel's door -- the only one closed. The other guys on the floor walked out into the hallway. I recognized most of them, it was a small campus after all. I also knew them to all be gay -- they all hung around each other. I knocked on Mel's door and heard him coming to the door. The other floor mates were all looking at me. Mel opened the door naked and blocked the doorway so I couldn't get in. He whispered in my ear and my head dropped in shame. Mel announced, "John Lund is a bb bottom cum whore and would love to go out on dates with each of you." Then he let me inside the room and closed the door.

I was so fucking pissed my hands clenched into fists. I was going to knock this asshole to the ground, maybe even kill him with my bare hands. But Mel dropped to the ground and took my rock-hard cock in his mouth instead. Mel's head slide up and down my shaft. I moaned, he looked up into my eyes and said, "your little dick tastes gay, Johnny." He winked at me, grabbed me by my hand and lead me to his bed...pushing me down on my back and lay down atop of me. His body pressed against mine, our cocks mash against each other as we begin to kiss again. His tongue continues to massage my tongue, it feels so good, naughty, raw. Both of us lost in the passion of our kisses.

He skipped the preliminaries and used his legs to spread my legs open. He grabs lube from his bedside table and coats his huge cock, aiming it at my hole. Then drive his hot, gay, thick, long fucking dick into me in one thrust, taking my breathe away until is pubes are tickling my balls. "Mmmm," he breaks our kiss for a moment to moan. I shriek like a virgin losing her cherry. Mel was so thick. It fucking hurt and felt like he was tearing me. I felt so vulnerable. But my hole was pulsing on his cock. And his big bell dickhead was in me like the twink had been, it was sending charges of horny energy through my ass.

I ran my hands down the length of his back and his ass, pulling him into me as our kisses become more intense. He started deep-dicking me and I responded by forcing my tongue further into his mouth, fucking his mouth with my tongue. I squeezed my ass tighter and he started slam fucking his cock into me, twisting his hips which spread me more open. The sensations -- his hugely thick cock spreading me...stretching me...opening me up...so deep...it was driving me wild, as he pressed his pubes into my balls again and again. There was so much movement the bed was banging against the wall and I was in a constant state of moaning -- taking the fucking I needed for the gayest man on campus. I started fucking back and he stopped. He pulled out abruptly and as the bell head of his cock exited my body he stretched me open so wide I thought he was going to take my guts out with him. His cock exited with a pop.

He flipped over and said, "fuck yourself on my dick and turn yourself out." "No, I can't. I shouldn't," but my body was on fire. I climbed on Mel and aimed his cock on my hole and sat down. I was too horny and too fast. That stroke did it -- I could hear noise like internal scrunching and a sharp sting. My prostate begged me to sit fast, which I did, but too fast. My prostate took the brunt of the ride down his cock. I literally screamed. The spreading was too much. I started losing consciousness, stars were flashing in my eyes and my vision got blurry and I started to blank out for a bit.

But my body was moving on its own. I slide down his monster cock and started riding him. I was in a constant state of arousal. He was so hard and deep in me when I came back. My body was on overdrive, riding him like a cowboy...or cowgirl for that matter. He was smiling broadly up at me as I rode him.

"Ride me Lund," he grunted, "take my cum. Show me how gay you are and let me mark your hole."

12