10% Club at SJU

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at him and moved up and down the length of his shaft, very slowly. He moaned again and arched his back, forcing his cock into my hole completely. I squeezed his shaft tight. It feels so hard and warm in my hole, so powerful. I'm in awe at how good it felt to have his cock in me. M dick was oozing pre-cum, purple and hard up against my body.

I continued to ride Mel and our tongues meet again, this time softer as we fucked like animals, mashing our lips and tongues together. He reached up and twisted my nipples -- I groaned deep and shivered with sexual bliss. My body is alive. I didn't know so much pleasure could come from fucking. The passion and excitement were nothing I'd ever felt with a woman.

"Are you gay, John?"

"Yeh," I whined automatically.

"You going to let everyone on the floor fuck you, baby?"

"Yes!" I hissed as I fucked myself on his cock.

"You are coming to our next club meeting as a guest," he grunted, "right, Johnny?"

"YES!" I grunted, not thinking of the consequences.

"By the time I am done with you, you will be begging me for my meat and your little boy cock is gonna pop off hands-free," he sneered. His lips connected with mine again and I opened my mouth further giving myself to him. Our tongues swirled around as we kissed and he fucked my ass with his hard shaft.

I squeeze him again as he pushes into me and says: "Let go, Johnny, own your hole on my cock. Admit you're a fag and beg for my load, I want to give it to you." Mel starts fucking up into me deeper, twisting his cock around. I'm sweating and pushing back, my hole is completely open to him now. This persuades him to speed up his strokes, fucking me faster. Nobody is touching my cock -- it is purple and oozing -- aching for release.

"I want you to cum in me, Mel" I pant. "Breed me deep!"

Mel fucks me frantically - I feel him swell and he pushes as deep as ever in my ass and starts shooting his load. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. A dozen shots of potent, hot cum fills my ass and this pushes me over the edge and I cum with him. My dick is like a geyser, shooting straight up in the air -- hitting my face and torso, then he pulled it down to shoot on his face and mouth and neck. My head starts spinning and vision gets blurry. My cock feels like it has never before as I dump my load -- my hole squeezing his cock. Mel is still pushing his cock in and out of me as I fall forward into him -- he pushes in as deep as he can go and finishes filling me with his load.

I am fucked out but Mel keeps his cock in me. He leans forward to kiss me, licking my cum off my face. He smiles and says: "You are staying the night with my cock and cum in you, Johnny." He pushes me off for a second and spoons me, sliding his cock in my gaping hole. He wraps his arms around me kissing my ear. As my eyes are fluttering closed he says, "welcome to the club Johnny, you are officially part of the 10% Club." As I succumb to exhaustion, I feel him slowly twisting his cock.

12