10% Club at SJU Ch. 02

Story Info
Making love with the gayest man on campus.
6k words
4.71
6.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am fucked out but Mel keeps his cock in me. He leans forward to kiss me, licking my cum off my face. He smiles and says: "You are staying the night with my cock and cum in you, Johnny." He pushes me off for a second and spoons me, sliding his cock in my gaping hole. He wraps his arms around me kissing my ear. As my eyes are fluttering closed he says, "welcome to the club Johnny, you are officially part of the 10% Club." As I succumb to exhaustion, I feel him slowly twisting his cock.

----------------

I opened my eyes, my mind was racing. The room was dark. The only hint of light is from the alarm clock next to the bed casting a red glow on a bottle of lube. I wasn't in my bed, the pillow smelled of a man, of cologne and musk. There was heat behind me, naked heat.

Gentle strokes of and hand running up and down my side and over my naked hip. Gentle strokes now sliding from my hip to my ass, and my crack. My hairy crack was damp. And fingers started rubbing up and down my wet crack.

My attention was focused on the man behind me. Mel Severs, the president of the gay club. His chest was to my back, rising and falling ever so slightly with each deep breath. Steady rhythmic breath on the back of my neck. As his fingers danced over my hole. I let out a low deep sigh, Mel was mixing the liquid around my hole -- a mixture of lube and his cum...putting slight pressure on my hole and teasing me completely.

I could feel the heat and hardness of his cock on my right ass cheek, leaving a trail of precum as it pressed against my ass. Mel brushed his fingers against my used hole. My body responded on it's own and pushed back on Mel's thick finger, and he easily slipped into my hole.

My moan was loaded with pleasure, need and relief. Mel dove 2 fingers deep into my loose, warm hole. In a warm, sexy tone Mel whispered in my ear, "I want to make love to you Johnny. Flip over. On your back."

In a fog of lust and gay heat, I desperately wanted to feel Mel inside me again. Remembering the fucking last night -- the best sex of my life -- I was struck by overwhelming desire. And I wasn't shy this time, I wanted to see Mel's face as he fucked me. I wanted to look into his eyes as we fucked...as we made love. Just the thought of that made my hole twitch on Mel's fingers.

"You are so gay, John, your tight little hole is to open and gay and full of cum," he whispered as I quickly lay on my back and spread and lifted my legs to Mel. Giving my body and hole over to the gayest man on campus. Mel moved between my legs like a skilled lover.

He rested my legs on his chest and shoulders and aggressively lined the head of his cock up with my begging hole. "Tell me you are gay and I'll give you my cock, Johnny," Mel said with confidence looking down at me, his eyes burning into mine. I hesitated, confusion in my mind. I wanted his cock so bad but needed to hang on to the last strings of my masculinity. "I'm..." I started and Mel smiled. With our eyes locked together Mel pushed forward with his hips and this huge cockhead opened me up.

"GAAAAAAAAAY!" I squealed my eyes were wide and my hole opened up as Mel pushed in deeper. Two and then four inches of his cock making its way inside of me. He stopped when his cockhead kissed my prostate. Mel twisted his cock from side to side, opening up my hole wider and sending pulses of sexual energy through my body.

"You gay, baby?" he cooed from above? I opened my mouth to deny it but all that came out was a low throaty groan of Pure unadulterated pleasure. Mel jabbed at my prostate three times and I moaned "Oh my fucking God yes!, I'm gay, Mel!"

My admission echoed in my head. Mel drove in me deep with a broad smile on his face, knowing he was owning my hole. My deep guttural moans and grunts filled the room as he pushed deeper into me. My hole had to stretch so wide to accommodate his girth -- fuck he was thick! As more and more of his cock drove into me in this one steady stroke -- my body taking Mel's considerable length inside me -- fuck he was long, too!

Mel's face was ablaze with pleasure and I drank it all in. The intensity of his stare and longing in his eyes seemed to spread to me. I felt alive with pleasure, pulsing through my body as Mel just kept slowly pushing into me. Mel's hips had finally pressed against my ass. I could feel his thick pubes mashed up against the rim of my stretched out hole.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" I chanted between deep breaths of air.

"One easy thrust, Johnny. You took me so easy, baby. Your hole gobbled up my cock is so easy. Only gay men can take 9 thick inches so easy, John. Hot that you admit your gay for my cock."

My hands, which had been gripping at the sheets of the bed, were now grabbing and clutching at Mel's body. Mel took my legs off his shoulders and spread them wide, laying down on top of me and started kissing me deeply. This kiss was slower and more soft kiss than our kisses earlier. Our tongues dancing around one another. When he broke the kiss he looked into my eyes and said "I'm going to make love to you, John." His eyes blazing into mine.

Mel slowly pulled his cock back -- the feeling was intense -- like he was pulling my guts out with his cock -- his slow withdraw made my ass quiver. The base and shaft of his cock slowly leaving the tight warmth of the my hole. And then he was sliding back in. I let out a satisfied cry as I felt his cock bury itself deep within me again. Mel repeated this process again and again. He was slowly deep dicking my hole. My prostate was taking a beating from this thickness, getting raked up and down with each slow, sexy movement. My hole was aching with pleasure, it felt so fucking good. Mel was kissing me again. His hands on mine, his fingers lacing in mine. Slowly Mel picked up speed and power with each sexy thrust. Mel was starting to hit his rhythm. His hips rocking back and forth as his cock moved in and out of me.

"Fuck me!" escaped my mouth as Mel kissed me.

"Nah, baby, we are making love," Mel said, staring into my eyes as my hole completely surrendered to my gay lover. He felt my surrender to our passion.

"There you go, Johnny, you love me don't you?"

Again, I hesitated. I couldn't admit to that.

"You want me to make love to you, Johnny?"

As soon as the words hit my ears Mel thrust harder and deeper. I felt my hands grabbing at his body once again as he forced his way deeper and harder into me.

"Tell me you love this John!"

"Oh fuck, I love this, Mel."

"I love you John. You are such as easy lover. So gay. Tell me you love me! Say it!"

"Make love to me, Mel!"

My hole was completely open to him now. Fully welcoming him in. Mel smiled down at me hearing my delighted squeals as his thrusts became harder. Rougher.

Mel was lifting my lower body now. Pinning my shoulders down to the bed and almost folding me in half. He got off his knees and onto this feet, his cock still buried balls deep in me. Standing above me, Mel drove his cock deep into my hole. My rim was going in and out of my hole as he deep dicked me rough and dirty. My hands grasping at my ass, pulling my cheeks apart for him so he could get deeper. His huge cock drilling deeper and harder into me.

"Tell me you love me John!"

"I can't Mel, it's too much for me..." I grunted as he deep thrusts pushed all the air from my lungs.

Then I felit it, Mel pushed through into my colon, me deepest inner chamber. My body froze and he was in me balls deep.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned deep...was it a moan or a gay purr? I saw stars.

"ohhhh!" Mel cried, his voice pitched high -- then he continued to drill deep and hard into me. My hands now grabbing at Mel's ass, feeling his thick ass muscles work. Mel drove harder and deeper into me with increased speed and power. His thrusts were getting a little erratic, like he was starting to lose it. I could feel my balls tighten, too. Both of us wanted to cum, the deep breathes and loud low rumbling moans were dead giveaways. We looked into each other's eyes...we were practically begging each other to cum.

"Tell me you love me, John"

"I can't, Mel."

Mel withdrew from me instantly. He got off the bed. My hole was spasming. I was crazy in lust and so close to cumming.

"Come back," I gasped.

"Be back in a minute, get on your hands and knees, fag" Mel said with deep panting breaths. He walked out the door and left me in darkness. I was frustrated beyond belief. I slowly moved into position, on my hands and knees.

It felt like an hour but it was only a few minutes. The door opened and closed. He came back in the room and climbed up on the bed behind me, grabbed my hips and pulled me back on his cock. I yelped in surprise and felt him shove his cock into me.

"FUCK ME!"I grunted, as the raw dick plunged into my hole.

The cock speared me over and over, then started jack rabbit fucking my hole. I felt him bottom out in me. He leaned over my back, his face near my ear and said, "I like John Lund being my cunt!"

My mind broke for a minute, that wasn't Mel's voice or his cock. It was big, but not Mel HUGE. He started to pull out and I felt his dick slide past my spot and I gasped, unable to pull away and just taking this cock.

"Oh yeah look at you..." he said pushing back in, slamming balls deep, sending chills through my body, "You do fucking like this don't you?"

He wasn't as hung or skilled as Mel, but when he lacked in size he was making up for in enthusiasm. He had raised my ass and was pounding into me as hard as he could within seconds. His cock was sliding over my spot, not as hard as Mel but I was already a fucked into submission so the pounding on my spot was more than enough.

"Oh fuck...yeah....shit..." I moaned, hating every syllable that came out of my mouth.

"Yeah you like getting fucked don't you fag?" He asked, slamming harder to make his point.

"Not..not...a.fag...." I said between pumps.

"My ass you aren't," he said laughing, he was getting better, he could tell when I reacted and was moving his thrusts to hit it more.

"N-no-noooooo...." I cried as he started to piston into me like a blur.

Fuck he found it, he fucking found my spot and worked to destroy it.

"Yeah? Only fags get fucked Lund, you sure you not a fag?"

Fuck he was tearing my spot up, my hips were already backing up onto him, shit I was losing it.

"N-no..." I grunted.

"Only fags gets fucked...you want me to stop?"

His hips stopped moving and my eyes flew open.

He is face was next to mine, his tongue tracing my ear.

"Next time you are in the pool, look over at lane 1 and say hi to the guy that turned you out, Lund."

My mind was racing. Lane 1. Swim team. Oh fuck, I was getting railed by a swim mate. It was one of two guys. The first guy that came to mind -- no, it couldn't be him. I hated Paul. It had to be the other guy, Joey."

"Yeh, it's Paul" -- he said with a smug voice. "And John. Only. Fags. Get. Fucked."

My cock was leaking like mad, I was so close...my ass was tightening around his cock, begging for it...screaming for it.

"Say it. Only fags get fucked," he growled.

"I'm a fag," I said closing my eyes in disgust.

He shoved his cock back into me and lights flashed behind my eyes again.

"Fuck yeah you are, fucking swim fag...fucking swim faggot..."

Shit my mind was blurring, keep my mouth shut, don't talk, don't talk...

"You my swm faggot?" He asked.

I bit my bottom lip but he thrust up and just tagged my spot like a fucking bullseye.

"I'm your fag, oh fuck I'm your fag...please Paul...please...fuck your faggot...fuck my faggot ass..."

My body pushed back hard on him, Paul bottomed out in me. I was fucking myself on his dick like a whore.

"Yeah take my cock you. You are gonna give me your fag pussy whenever I want it."

"Oh god, yes...ok....please..."

"You gonna be my faggot ass whenever I want?"

So close...fucking I can feel my balls tingle...

"Yes sir...I'm your faggot...please...please harder....fuck your fag..."

"You gonna shoot your faggot load?"

I nodded as my cock pulsed once...

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming....oh fuck your fag is cumming!!" I cried out, my whole body shaking and jerking as he kept smashing my spot over and over. Cum fucking flew everywhere as everything went white. I was slamming my hips back, trying to get his cock deeper and milk every drop of cum out

of me.

"AHHHHHH" he groaned and I felt his cock pule in me over and over. It was a huge load, at least a dozen deep, dirty bursts of seed in my ass. I could hear him moaning as he bred me, shooting his fucking swimmer babies up my ass.

I was literally shaking on the bed, I could feel him trying to pull out of me, but I had my ankles wrapped around his thighs. I was still horny and trying to ride his deflating cock for every second I could.

"Fucking shit fag, get off!!" He said slapping my ass hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I cried out, the pain meaning nothing against my orgasm.

Finally I collapsed on the bed, my legs going limp as he pulled away.

"Holy fuck dude," I heard Paul say as I fell face first into my cum on Mel's bed. My face down and ass up. "Dude we are gonna do this again on our next swim trip. Some boys and I are gonna run a train on your fag ass." I heard him move away and walk to the door.

"He's all yours, Cherry" was the last thing I heard as the door closed.

I lay there in a sheen of sweat and cum. I felt cum leaking from my hole. I was panting like mad.

I felt hands on my hips and they lightly pulled me back until my legs dropped off the bed and onto the floor. Smooth hands lightly rubbed by hips and cheeks. I was in a haze of gayness. I couldn't move. Couldn't talk.

I felt him move closer and a hard cock rub against my ass.

"Can I fuck you, John? Please?" he asked. The voice sounding familiar but off a bit.

"yeh..." escaped my lips before I could process this. He would be the 4th guy to fuck me tonight and I doubt he was wearing a condom.

He twisted me around and lay me on my back. It was still dark in the room and I couldn't make out who this was. My eyes squinted in the dark, only seeing a silhouette of a trim guy between my legs. He pushed me up the bed and got between my legs.

He reached across and took my cock in him hand. I was still hard. How? He began to stroke it. I closed my eyes and felt his hand work my cock. My breath quickened as he grabbed it in his hand and started to stroke slowly using my cum as lube. God it felt good. He stroked me harder. My breathing quickened.

He varied his pace and that drove me crazy. Then he let go and started playing with my balls, then moved one hand lower and felt my hole, oozing with hot cum.

My cock was bobbing up and down on my stomach as my balls and hole were worked over. Just when I thought he would jack me again I felt hot, wet kisses on my cock and I realized that he had his lips around the head of my cock. "Oh fuck," I said again and gripped my sheets in my fists to try and gain control. Suddenly he took me all the way into his mouth. I arched my back and slowly spread my legs. The guy knew what he was doing and I was moaning like a whore again.

He sucked me right down to the base, his nose in my bush and lips around the root of my cock. He fondled my balls, rolling them in his hands and tugging them gently. I opened my legs further to give him better access. He slowly fingered me with one, then two, then three fingers...using all the cum as lube.

He started to finger-fuck me slowly as he sucked me. "Oh fuck," I moaned. "I knew you'd taste good, John" he panted.

"I've been a virgin for too long, let's fix that" he giggled.

Twisting his fingers out of my ass, he inched up toward me. I reached down to feel it. It was long and thick, not like Mel, but appeared to be about 7 inches and thick. I stroked it a little. "Have a taste, John" he said and sat on my chest, dangling his cock near my face. I opened my mouth and became his cocksucker, taking him deep in my mouth. He tasted amazing. He was hard as a rock but his cock was so smooth. His precum was salty yet sweet. He pushed to the back of my throat and I swallowed his cock. He pushed in and I was chocking on it as I deep-throated him.

"AHHHHHHH! Nice! I never knew you were a cocksucker and good at it too!" he grunted. He pulled out. He started over and over until I built up a rhythm. I licked his cockhead and down the base. I put his balls in my mouth and sucked on them both.

"You ever do this back at home in high school?" he asked.

I pulled off...saying, "no."

"You've learned a lot in college, John!" he said with a laugh and put his cock head back in my mouth and drove deeper, hitting the back of my mouth. "Suck my dick," he said under his breath. "Suck it." I could really taste his precum, he was leaking like a sieve. I kept my hand around the base of his cock, controlling the depth of his thrusts.

"I need a break," he said. "I don't want to cum too soon."

He moved between my legs again. "When did you take your first dick, John".

"Fourteen." I replied.

"Who?"

"Guy named Derek, neighbor at the lake."

"oh really."

He docked his thick mushroom head up to my hole and pushed into me. I was so well fucked he slide in balls deep instantly. The door opened and the lights flashed on. I was temporarily blinded and squinted up at my new lover.

NOOOOOO! It was Alex Kim, from my hometown. I grew up with this kid and was best friends with his older brother, Pete. Alex was trembling, balls deep in me. My ass clenched down in panic and that was all he could take. He was groaning and I felt his cock begin to pulse in me, over and over. I was frozen, my ass clenched down on Alex's cock. He just kept cumming over and over, until it was leaking out around his cock out of my hole. "OMG I'm cumming in you John!"

I gasped.

Alex was still hard and started to slowly move within me. He stared slow, but with the last couple of inches shoved forward and rammed his prick into me making a large slapping sound against my ass. "oh god your pussy is so good John, I love fucking you," he grunted. He rammed me harder and harder. His balls started slapping into mine. He reached up and pulled on my nipples. I gasped for air.

Just when I thought I could catch up to what he was doing, he would change course. Long-dicking, deep-dicking. With the fucking that I was getting, my body was covered in sweat. His cock was sliding in and out of me at an ever-increasing pace. "Oh, fuck Alex...fuck me," I moaned.

I could feel his cock growing larger inside of me. I opened my mouth and kissed him deeply and felt a charge go through my body. My balls tingled, my stomach did flip flops and my toes curled. Alex's cock kept rubbing up and down my spot. My vision was getting blurry and I was falling into a complete fuck fog. I opened my mouth to groan and started shooting again...pulse after pulse between our bodies. I shrieked "fuck meeeee, Alexxxxx!" and shoved my tounge back in his mouth.

Suddenly Alex rammed it all the way into me one more time and held me tight against him as his body tensed. His balls then started to pump his cum deep into me. I could feel the warm cum deep in my bowels, and I just loved it.

He dove in for a kiss and slowly kept on fucking me, never going soft. He then started twisting his cock in me side to side, rubbing his cock hard against my spot. How was he still hard? And why was I so horny for more cock. He pulled all the way out until he slid out then pushed all the way in, sinking effortlessly in all the way. "Oh my fucking god!" I purred. He was buried to the root.

"There it is." Alex cooed in my face. It was fucking heaven. He was inside me, balls deep and it was the most amazing feeling ever. He pulled all the way out of me, then pushed in balls deep, his balls slapping my ass with every thrust. I lay there with eyes wide and moaning like a whore. Alex had a look of ecstasy on his face as he railed me.

12