10% Club at SJU Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust forward. "That's it, babe.

"So gay, John. Taking Asian cock like a dirty bitch!" He pulled back slowly. "You're loving my cock, aren't you, baby..." He did it again but a little faster. "Yeah, you're digging my cock in you. Does my bro know you're a dick hound?"

I moaned as he kept on pulling all the way out and slam fucking his cock back into me.

"He'll love fucking your pussy with me. He would," he smiled as he quickened his pace.

By now he was full on fucking me. My knees were on my chest, Alex's tongue was in my mouth and he was building up steam fucking me faster and faster. I was getting hard again.

"You want my cock, baby? Want to carry my Asian babies in your pussy?" He smiled down at me.

"I want this all the time, Alex....fuck my pussy...it's yours," This is where I belonged. Under another hot guy and being his bitch.

"Fuck yeah, bro, you were born to bottom. You take dick like a girl, babe."

I continued to moan and writhe back and forth on the bed. I couldn't believe how amazing I felt. I wanted to cum every time he hit that button inside my ass. The most intense, adrenaline filled feeling came over me with each pounding insertion.

He sat back a bit with his dick buried in me to the root. He pulled me up toward him and lifted me slightly. I ended up sitting down on his cock. And the hugged me close, pulling me in for a kiss as he fucked his cock up into me. Alex started to really pound into my loose hole. I hugged him back and held on to take the intense fuck he was giving me.

He put his mouth to my ear, "You want my brother's cock in you, John? You want to share your gay ass with him? Fuck you feel good."

In between kisses and grunts I lost it and started slamming down on him. "Yeah. Oh. Fuck. YES! Fuck me. Alex your cock feels so good in me!"

"Hold on, fuck boy. I'm about to turn it up a notch." He reached down, grabbed each of my ankles and spread my legs out wide, as wide as they would go. His biceps bulged as he held my muscular legs out in the air. Then he started to really pound. I looked up and marveled at the sight.

His fucking biceps bulging, chest pumped, and his abs tight and defined. His whole body was flush and sweaty as he moved his ass in and out, rolling it around drilling in spirals into my upturned ass.

"Fuck John, your hole is blazing hot and so fucking gay. I got some boys back at home that are gonna tear up your pussy! No more closet for you with my boys!" he said out of breath and sweat was dripping off his forehead and onto me.

I couldn't even talk anymore. I was nervous as fuck about Peter finding out about me or other guys from home knowing my secret...but I lost my voice with this fuck fog enveloping me.

"You're so fucking gay, babe. Look at you, man. Riding a dick and taking cum like a fucking girl. Hot pussy, masculine, needy hole, gay as fuck, loving getting railed like a fucking chick," he taunted as he licked my face.

"No dude, YOU'RE so fucking hot. I love your big dick in me. So hot and sexy! Fuck my....my pussy! Fuck me gay!" I purred at him.

"You gay babe?"

"Dude you are fucking me, what do you think?"

"You gay, John? Tell me."

He started slam fucking his cock up into me hard. Our bodies were slapping together. My spot was getting destroyed by Alex. His cock was just at the edge of my colon, hitting that internal rim over and over. He picked up the pace and then his eyes got big, his mouth opened wide, he threw his head up and back and let out a deafening howl, a barbaric yell, "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I felt his cock pulsate and I could feel his load shooting into my guts.

"Alex, cum inside me, dude! Please I need to feel you inside of me."

"FUCK YES, you fucking slut!"

I felt like a total gay slut. Alex pushed in hard with every volley of seed he uploaded into my butt.

I counted eight slimy, warm bullets shot deep inside my well-fucked hole. He let go of my ankles and they dropped to the bed. He fell forward onto my chest, sweaty and out of breath. I could feel that hot breath on my neck. His cock was still inside me. It was still hard and it was warm.

"Can I cum now, dude?" I asked quietly.

He raised his head and kissed me on the cheek, "dude I don't have anything left, you drained my balls three times."

He began to pull out. I heard a giggle from the doorway, it was Mel. "I'll finish you up Johnny."

I dropped back on the bed and stared up at Alex. A cummy, fucked-out sweaty mess on the bed.

"Tomorrow night we are going on a date, Johnny. A gay date. You are sleeping over at my place and getting fucked. I'll pick you up at your room at 6. Dinner and a movie. I'm telling Brian and Bobby you are staying over at my place." With that he turned and walked past Mel and out the door, buck naked and cock swinging left and right.

Mel grinned at me and lay on the bed next to me.

"Ride me!"

He was sitting at the top with his back against the headboard and his legs stretched out before him. His hands fumbled round and quickly found the lube once more. He drizzled it over the head of his cock so that his long hard dick was once again glistening in lube.

I was so fucking horny and needed to cum. I got up and moved over Mel. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down into a squat. Mel lined up his towering cock and guided me over it, lowering me until his cockhead breached my hole. We both moaned at that intimate gay kiss of cock to hole.

I lowered himself on Mel's huge cock, expecting some resistance, some spreading, some pain. Instead I took inch after inch after inch back inside of me. As I continued to drop deeper Mel put his hands on my thighs and pushed me down, increasing the pace of my decent on his cock. I rode it all the way down in one delicious thrust.

"Gay boy taking the cock again. Good job, John. Your pussy is so wet and hot. You've been fucked by 4 guys tonight. How many loads are in you? 8? 10?

"So... fucking... good..." I panted.

"You like that?"

"Yes!"

"Tomorrow morning we are going back into the showers. Anyone who wants this ass gets it, Johnny, anyone."

I was torn. Mel's cock was buried into my colon and I felt so gay and free with him. But I could take more cock, I already felt like a dirty whore. I didn't respond quick enough. Mel slapped my ass hard. I didn't respond. Then he slapped my ass harder.

"Anyone on this floor can fuck your pussy, John, agree to that. OK?"

With that he pushed up into my hole, the cockhead pushed through to my colon and the interior rim hugged him tight inside. Every nerve in my body responded to the depth.

"Agree now, Johnny Lund."

"YES!"

Mel jabbed a tiny bit more cock in me and I saw starts.

"Tell me you love me, Johnny"

On autopilot I started blabbing, "I love you Mel. I love your cock in me. You are so fucking hung, I love it. I love you. Fuck me. I'm gay and your boy! FUCK ME!"

And Mel sat back as I started to ride him. Taking his cock like a whore. My body easily taking his huge cock to the base on every stroke. It didn't feel insane to be riding Mel's cock anymore. I bent down and kissed him deeply, teasing his nipples then pinching them. Riding Mels now seemed so entirely

right. I began to believe this is what I was made for.

I bounced up and down on his cock like a complete fag. I was grunting and purring on his cock. My hard cock was slapping his stomach over and over, dripping precum all over him. But Mel wanted more. He needed to truly fuck me. To drive his cock deeper and hard into my hole. To hear the way I squealed rather than just moaned in pleasure and delight. He wanted to assert his dominance over me and show me exactly who the alpha was.

"Off. Bend over."

Mel got up and walked to the door, opening it. Then he turned to me and motioned toward the end of the bed. He was going to take me from behind. Hard and rough. I moved into position, wondering why the door was open. I bent over the end of the bed, my ass facing the open door. My used and fully open pink hole exposed to him. It was pulsating. Almost begging to be filled once more.

"Oh... that's nice..."

Mel drove his cock completely into me balls deep in a hard single thrust.

"You like that?"

"Yes!" I squealed like a pig.

"You love being my bitch, don't you?"

"Yes... I love being your bitch!"

"Good boy!"

And then Mel started thrusting in and out of my gay hole. This time there was no slowly and steady build up. Mel's cock was buried deep within me and I was crying out before Mel fully withdrew his cock. A second cry from me as Mel's cock once again dived balls deep inside him. Mel repeated the process for a third time and got a third cry from me. There was no fourth however. Instead Mel withdrew just half of his cock before powering back to the base.

"Yes! Fuck me like a bitch!"

"Take my cock!"

"Yes! Give me it!"

"You love me gay boy?"

"YES!"

"You are coming to the next 10% Club right, baby?"

"YES!"

Mel grabbed at my hips and began to thrust back and forwards with increasing speed. He could hear himself grunting, moaning and almost roaring with each thrust. Me was meeting these noises with cries of his own. Mel's hands moved up my back to my shoulders as pushed faster and harder into me. His long powerful cock moving in and out of my hole with strong confident strokes.

"Take my cock gay boy!"

"Yes! I'm gay....give me it!"

"Are you my bitch?"

"I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch! I LOVE YOU MEL!!!"

As Mel continued to pound hard deep and rough he could once again feel his balls beginning to tighten. He could feel his body beginning to tense and his breathing was becoming more labored. He knew that he was close but he fought it. He wanted just a little longer inside of Me. Just a little more of my hole contracting around his cock. He wanted to be in control of my body for just a little longer. To feel me submit completely to him.

Mel fought against his orgasm as he continued to drive his cock into me.

"I'm gonna... fuck I'm gonna..."

Mel let out a roar as the orgasm finally overpowered him. There was an extra layer of warmth and wetness gripping his cock. He had cum deep inside me. He had bred his bitch.

"That was the hottest fuck I have ever had in my entire fucking life and I've fucked a lot of guys," he said as he ran his hand over my ass.

The bed was covered in cum from me.

"Baby you came from getting fucked. That's so fucking gay and hot as fuck."

"I can feel you floating around in my ass dude."

"Yeah? Fucking gay, isn't it? You got my boys swimming around in your gut."

"Fuck yeah I do.

"Wow...you are so gay baby."

"yeah" I mumbled

It had been mumbled but Mel had still caught it. He moved up to me and whispered in my ear "faggot. Queer. Queen. Cum dump. Cocsucker."

"Yeah."

"Let's hit the sheets gay boy."

Mel turned me and started making out with me. I saw 6 shadows by the door but didn't give a fuck. My body was so heavy. I was exhausted. My hole was destroyed, gaping open and leaking cum down my leg. Again, I didn't care.

Mel lay down on the bed and moved over for me. Our eyes were locked together again. Both men just staring at each other and taking in the utter satisfaction on the other man's face. I had a fleeting thought as I climbed into bed...and just went with it. "I love you, Mel." And then I kissed him deeply. It felt right. That thought passed those as I wrapped myself around Mel and drifted off to sleep.

12