10 Days in Hollywood: Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

Before I could ask Gemma who she meant, she put her sunglasses on and disappeared out of the bar. Feeling a bit of a dick by standing naked in a bar, I quickly got changed and returned to my car. I jumped into the Porsche and entered the location of the film set into the sat nav. It gave me three routes but the times didn't include midday LA traffic. Instead of going short and sitting in a traffic jam, I headed along the long route to take in some lovely coastal views. In the end, it didn't take me as long as I thought and i parked up next to the security office. They signed me in and let me know which way to go to Anne's trailer.

I could hear some shouting as I approached some assistants stood outside, slightly unsure what to do with themselves. I also noticed a young blonde girl who appeared to be amused, giving that look only a teenager girl could give. She had a pretty face and her breasts were held in a bikini top and jeans, typical California girl from the look of it.

"Is Miss Hathaway in there?" I asked the girl as I approached her side.

"Yeah, having another argument with the director, holding up filming yet again."

"Um.. why?"

"Topless scene."

"She doesn't want to do one, I'm guessing."

"No, she does. Her idea."

It was little annoying to only get short answers from her when my attention was torn away by the trailer door bursting open. A man in his early forties, who I assumed was the director, stormed out only to be flocked by the assistants. He was shouting at them but I couldn't catch everything he said. Prima donna and witch came up a few times though. That was when Anne walked out of the trailer.

Dressed in jeans and a red vest, her porcelain skin looked stunning when the sun shone down on her. She looked around to see if anyone was about and caught my eye before returning into the trailer and closing the door. The blonde girl mouthed good luck to me as I approached the trailer, my knuckles rapping on the door. I heard footsteps approach and when the door opened I was not greeted by the actresses smiling face but one of anger. She pushed passed me with surprising strength considering her size and she stormed down the steps.

"Miss Hathaway. I'm Richard Cole, we're supposed to have a meeting,"

She looked back at me for a moment and I thought she was going to calm down. Instead she grabbed a rock from the floor and threw it at me. I ducked but still was shocked by her reaction. When I looked back up, she had pushed her way past everyone and disappeared from sight. I walked down the steps and was greeted by the blonde girl again.

"So me wishing you luck didn't exactly work out, did it?"

"Not really. I'm Richard by the way."

"Yeah, I heard you before the crazy bitch threw a rock at you. Good duck by the way, you've got good reflexes. Nice muscles too." she said as she pinched my bicep.

"Um.. thanks. She like that a lot?"

"Well I've only been on set two weeks and this is fourth tantrum I've seen. There's a few younger actresses on the film and they're all topless. That's why she wanted one, didn't want to be shown up when hers are still pert and suckable."

"That why none of the other actresses about?"

"All in hiding but for me. I'm lucky, I was 17 when my contract was signed so my girls only come out when I want them to."

"Lucky boys. What's your name?"

The blonde pushed passed me, her large breasts pressing into my chest. There was a smile on her face as she did this and she bit down onto her lip before disappearing into the trailer. I looked around to see the place deserted so I followed the blonde into the trailer.

"Good decision, man. I'm Natalie and yes I am 18 now."

"Well I wasn't going to ask."

"Don't ask, don't tell; I like it." she said she bent over to pick something up.

She clearly did it so I would look at her arse as she held the position for longer than was required. The denim material clung to her arse and the line of her thong was very noticeable.

"Here, catch!"

I looked up to see a camera heading my way which I was able to catch. Natalie stood up and whipped off her vest to reveal bra-less boobs. They were very pert with small areolas and nipples.

"I'm due to fuck a guy and thought I'd tease him before i get there. Take a few shots of the girls for me."

"I'm not a photographer." I protested.

She stepped towards me as her hands moved up and pinched her nipples to make them more noticable.

"No, you're a director. So direct me. I'll make it worth your time." She said with a cute smile.

I brought the camera up and shot a couple of quick photos of her boobs. I went to include her face but she stopped me, wanting plausible deniability. I got up close for a few which seemed to excite Natalie by having someone that close to her. I then moved to the sofa and snapped a few from a low angle.

"Lose the jeans." I told her.

"The jeans?"

"You want to excite him, don't ya? You've got a great ass, tease him with it."

Natalie seemed to like the explanation and quickly stripped her jeans off. The front of her thong was cut very low so it was obvious that she was clean shaven. Natalie spun around to show her cheeks separated by the thin red material and I started to shoot some pictures. She bent over in a variety of positions before bring her hand down and giving it a slap.

We continued for about five minutes before Natalie took the camera out of my hands. She quickly fiddled and sent the pictures off to the unnamed boy before turning her attention back to me. I looked at her as she stood clad in only her small red thong and a smile.

"Thank you for doing that Richard, he'll enjoy knowing it's from Anne's trailer." Natalie said before throwing the phone to the side.

"Well, you're welcome. Though I can't complain with the view I've had."

"I bet you can't." Natalie said as she cupped her breasts. "These girls get all of the love but it's sweet you noticed my ass too."

I laughed at her comment as she stood in front of me. A look in Natalie's eyes changed slightly as she looked over me, considering her next move. I was still on my knees and looking up at her flat stomach and pert breasts, I noticed a slight wet patch on her thong.

"You know, it's a shame that I'm already on a promise as I think you'd be a great fuck." Natalie said as she walked towards me. "The imagination of your cock pushing into my pussy as you grab my hair... oh god!"

She dropped down onto her knees and grabbed my head. Natalie pulled it forward and placed her lips onto mine, pushing her tongue aggressively into my mouth. Her fingers draped down my chest as our tongues intertwined, for someone so young she was a fantastic kisser. The kiss stopped and she pulled her head away from me.

"You know, just because I'm not gonna cum, doesn't mean I can't make you."

I smiled and made my way to my feet, my crotch just few inches from her face. She moved her hair away and looked up at me.

"I know I'm young but I know what I'm doing. Just don't make me a one and done."

Her hands made their way to my belt and quickly undid the metal buckle. She slid my jeans down and looked at my hard cock in my boxer briefs. Her fingers outlined the bulge before stroking my balls. She let out a little giggle before pulling the briefs down and allowing my cock to spring free. Natalie gave a smile of acceptance as her fingers delicately worked along the length of my cock, she seemed to be measuring it in her head. Finally she allowed her hand to fully grasp my cock and started to pump, feeling the skin move in her hands. Her wrist rolled with relative ease as she moved her fingers along my cock.

"It looks and feels really nice." Natalie said with an innocent voice. "Let's see how it tastes."

As her hand slid to the base of my cock, she put the head into her mouth and locked her lips down. Pairing the sucking with moaning, her head bobbed up and down. I placed my right hand on her head and stroked her hair while her tongue made good work of my cock.

"God Natalie, that feels so good."

I could only hear a muffled acceptance as she sucked down. Her tongue rounded the head on the out suck and licked the underside of the length on the in suck. I looked down and could barely see her face, her hair covering up the sight of my cock in her mouth.I didn't think I needed to do much more than enjoy the show.

Natalie started to gulp down as she took my cock fully into the mouth, the head of my cock almost hitting the back of her throat. She seemed to have a good gag reflex as there wasn't any sign of struggle. Her hand moved down and massaged my balls as she sucked hard.

My phone started to ring in my pocket and Natalie's eyes darted straight to it. She held position for a moment as she seemed to contemplate what to do before taking the cock of her mouth and looking up to me.

"Why don't you answer it? I'd love to suck your dick while you're speaking to someone. It'll be fun to see if I can make you cum while they're still on the line."

Natalie quickly popped the cock back into her mouth and resumed her sucking like nothing had happened. I took the phone out of my pocket to see Brie Larson's face pop up. I pressed the button to accept the call and placed the phone next to my ear.

"Hi Brie, how are you?"

"Oh, you did save my number. And here I was thinking I could surprise you."

"Better luck next time Cap."

"Oh, I'm sure Chris will have an issue with you calling me that." She replied to my comment.

As the conversation started, Natalie increased the speed of her sucking on my cock, trying to live up to her promise to make me cum while on the phone. She looked up as she started to slurp loudly.

"What's that noise?" Brie asked.

"Oh, just some kid. No manners nowadays." I replied.

I reached down and placed my hand on her head and motioned for her to continue her fast sucking.

"So... anyway... tomorrow night. I think I mentioned that there was this party and that I may have needed a date."

"I recall."

"So... oh come on dude, don't make me ask like a loser."

"I'd love to come." I replied, closing my eyes from the pleasure of Natalie's sucking. "Should I swing by yours?"

"No, I have a driver and we will pick you up. Just text me deets. It's casual as well so don't show me up by wearing a suit, certainly not a tight one to show off that cock."

Brie laughed at her comment and hung up the phone. I knew I should probably text her the address but I had more important things to pay attention to. I could see Natalie smiling with my cock in her mouth, she seemed to enjoy the fact Brie was oblivious to the action. I wasn't getting frustrated and just wanted to cum.

I reached my hands down and grabbed a handful of hair in both of my hands. Natalie locked eyes with me as she knew what I was about to do. I moved her head slowly at first but started to increase the speed as I fucked her mouth. Her gulping seemed to get louder as my cock went in and out of her mouth, the speed being helped by the thrusting of my hips. I started to bunch her hair up in one as I was getting closer to cumming so I could see her face better.

On a final out thrust, I shot the first load of cum into her mouth. Her eyes stayed glued to mine as she swallowed the cum as it landed into her mouth. I continued to thrust through it to ensure all of my cum finished in the younger girls mouth, her tongue circling the head of my cock as it came to an end. I pulled out and looked at the blonde on her knees.

"That was the good."

"Not bad for a child, am I right?" she said with a laugh. "Right, we better get changed and out of here before the nut case gets back."

It didn't take me long to pull on my clothes and fasten the belt but I stood there to watch Natalie cover her near naked body. It was a shame when the bikini top went back on as her breasts were fantastic. We left the trailer after ensuring the coast was clear and Natalie happily walked me back to my car. She gave me a peck on the cheek as I got into the driver's seat and made me promise to not forget her. I was sure I wouldn't.

The drive back to the condo was long due to traffic but it gave me time to think about the trip so far. I'd had more sex on this trip than I'd had in my entire life. I was still hoping to have more through my combination of dates with Summer and Brie but my thoughts went back to the one who had seemingly got away. I knew Daisy would be back the next day but with me going to the party, it would be doubtful I would have time to see her. Meeting up in London was a possibility. I got a text from Summer with the location of the restaurant and a time to arrive so I knew I had a while to get ready for the date.

I chose to wear something simple for the date, I'd spent a lot of time in suits in the time I'd been on this trip so I put a check shirt and chinos on to pair with a nice pair of brown shoes. I was under the belief I would have a few drinks so i chose to get an Uber to the restaurant. The ride only took about 20 minutes but Summer was already waiting when I arrived.

I don't know why but I was surprised that she wasn't wearing a mask. Her face was completely uncovered and shone in the lights with a slight hint of a tan, her red lipstick looked very bright against her skin. She wore a dark orange dress that cut off past her knees, it wasn't tight fitting but wasn't completely loose either. The top of the dress cut down to show off some cleavage but her breasts weren't the largest. She knew how to make the most of what she had.

"How are you Summer? You look beautiful."

"Thank you Richard." she said as I kissed her cheek. "Started to think you wouldn't show."

I looked at my watch to see that I was ten minutes late, the Uber must have taken longer than I thought. I looked to see a little button was sitting on the table.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to LA traffic. What is this?"

She looked at the box and laughed as she returned her view to me. Licking her lips, Summer pushed the box forward to me.

"A controller."

"What for?"

"Me."

"You?" I asked. "I never knew you were a robot."

"Well I have played one so maybe I'm here to hunt you down and kill you." She said as she laughed, "My husband is at home so I can't take you there. This is so we can have a little fun while at dinner. Press the button!"

I picked up the controller and looked at it. It didn't have any telltale marks or labelling so there was only one way to see if she was telling the truth. I pressed the button and Summer gripped her hands to the table. Her eyes started to roll her eyes back and she bit down on her bottom lip. I took my finger off the button and sat down on the chair. I looked across to Summer and smiled.

"This seems to be a fun little toy Summer. You used it a lot?"

"First time for that actually. It was a nice little blast, hope your fingers are as good on my pu..."

Summer stopped short as the waitress arrived at the table to hand us our menus. She didn't leave while we perused them and I knew this would present a fun opportunity to use the button. I told the waitress my order for a starter and a main and looked across to Summer. She started to go through her starter when my finger pressed down on the button. Summer seemed to try and hide her pleasure but as she answered a yes or no question, a moan came out of her mouth. The waitress looked a little confused as she wrote it down. Summer gave me a quick look in between conversation but I knew she wanted to carry on.

The waitress left the table as I looked directly at Summer, my finger hovering over the button. Summer smiled before taking a sip of her wine, waiting patiently for a press that wasn't going to come.

"You have no idea how close I am to cumming." she whispered.

I laughed as I let my finger hover over the button, seeing the anguish in her eyes. She desperately wanted me to finish her pleasure before the waitress came back. I looked over to the waitress and could see she was watching while talking to a friend. We had an audience so I thought I'd get it done. I placed my finger onto the button and watched as Summer squirmed in her place, letting the pleasure sensor do its work.

Summer kept her eyes on me as the orgasm cut through her body, the only real sign was her hands gripping the table. She gave me a nod to take my finger off as she enjoyed the flow of pleasure run through her. Finally she slapped her hand on the table as the final whisp hit her and she leaned back into her chair. She blew out a deep breath and moved a strand of hair from her.

"Well I've got to be honest, I've never quite been fingered like that before."

I laughed.

"I've never fingered anyone like that so we can count ourselves lucky."

"Unlike the guy Felicity hurled on last night!"

"Well it depends on what he's into I guess."

We both laughed at this and I could feel her leg run up mine as the waitress returned with the starters. She seemed to linger a moment hoping there would be more to see until Summer shot her a dirty look. She quickly turned tail leaving us to our conversation.

Nothing much more happened during the dinner as Summer seemed concentrate on filling herself with her food. She told me about how she manages her home life with the parties and how she was first introduced to them. It was apparently through a Firefly co-star but she didn't divulge which one. She did mention it was a she though.

The meal took about an hour to consume before the bill was presented to us. I paid the handsome fee but I couldn't really complain as the meal was top notch.

"Come with me." Summer said as she grabbed my hand.

She led me through the restaurant and I started to feel like Henry Hill in Goodfellas. Suddenly we went through a door and headed upstairs. Two flights later we were out on the roof. No romantic lighting, all we had was air ducts and piping. I turned to look at Summer who had closed the door and started to strip off her dress.

"What's this then?" I asked gesturing around.

"Well like I said, my husband is home so I can't take you there to fuck."

I laughed at her reply and leaned on the wall behind me.

"What about foreplay? This place doesn't seem exactly suited to it."

"I've already cum and my pussy is wet." Summer said as she lowered her dress to the floor. "This foreplay enough for you?"

I looked over Summer who stood there just like the night previous. Her breasts stood out proud with her pert nipples pointing on end. She still wore her panties but there was a notable wet patch from her previous orgasm.

"You're body looks amazing." I stated as the dusk light hit her body.

"Well nothing much has changed since last night. What's weird is that I'm the only one who appears to be getting naked!".

With that comment, Summer hooked her fingers into her panties and drew them down her legs. She threw them over to her other clothes and stood there completely naked, just as she did at the party.

I licked my lips as she walked along to one of the ducts and leaned against it. I know I didn't want to leave her waiting and started to strip my clothes off. As a few buttons came undone, I stopped and remembered how kinky Summer was, according to Felicity. I kept the tie in my hands as I strode over to her.

"I don't see any reason for me to be naked." I said as I arrived in front of her.

She didn't really look shocked as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into a kiss. Our tongues attacked each other with passion. Her hands rested on my chest which allowed mine to creep to her pert arse, giving it a tight squeeze. A moan came from her lips as she felt the squeeze.

As we broke the kiss, Summer kept her blue eyes locked on. I smiled before spinning her around so her back faced my body, my crotch coming into contact with her arse. She rubbed her cheeks against my hardening cock as I grabbed her hands.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers