All Comments on '10 Days With T'

by N2TsAss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lucky!!!

I think you're obviously a lucky SOB. I've read lots of stories on this sight and the ones you and your wife write are definitely in the top 5%. When I voted, I saw the comments you apparently deleted and I had to add this comment. What sick fucks!! Either jealous or never been fucked. I'm a Bi-wife also and believe me T makes me wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Husband Says THANKS!

My husband and I often read stories together and prior to leaving this comment we went to your profile to look at some of your other stories. You have one beautiful wife by the way!

Thanks to this story and one we read written by T, I'm going to let him fuck my ass tonight. He's following your guideline as I try to type this. I hope my tight little asshole loves it as much as T does!!

Kristy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible and beautiful

You guys rock on to margaritaville.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
man would i like to watch that action and join you

sure would like to get envolved with you two

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

I'll turn 50 this year and she's 45. Oldies are not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On the other hand...

... stupidity is a turn-off at any age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmornic is so old

she taught Adam how to garden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You think pretty highly of yourself, don't you?

This plot is older than you are. Ass fucking is something men pretend women like so that they can rape them instead of fucking their cunts. For some reason (ashamed of their size?) men prefer ass fucking to good honest sex. Why don't you guys raise sheep?

Anita in San Jose

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lucky

Sounds like you're pretty lucky. Keep her happt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN2TsAss@N2TsAss
179 Followers
For those of you that would like to see some pix of T to go along with the stories.....we've copied some links below. The first two are to T's threads on PicHunter and the second two are to the the areas where they store all the pix...some just T and some of T in ACTION!! At l...