10. Linda's Family Evolves - Pt. 03

Story Info
Linda and the guys go to a beach and find a public sex group.
4.8k words
4.67
2.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly a month later that I finally met Tereza. She was potentially the one I had hoped would come into Bobby's life. Though we had had a lot of intimate contact, though I had let him fuck me the last time I saw him, I was not romantically involved with him. I had been hoping that sex with me would help him to be less socially awkward, especially with women, and I think I did help him. I guess you could call it sex therapy. I took the mystery -- and the fear and insecurity - out of sex for him. And now it looked like it might have paid off.

I had told Bobby that I didn't think it was necessary to tell Tereza that we had had sex. For one thing, it was just too complicated to explain. However we explained it, I thought she would get the wrong impression, especially if she came from a conservative religious background and was a virgin. Which were both true, as it turned out. She came from a background very similar to Bobby's except that she was the eldest among her siblings and had not been home schooled. Otherwise, it was a big family in a little town in a conservative Christian church.

But I did insist that I not hide my own living situation. As shocking as it would be to her upbringing, I still considered myself a Christian and it was important to me that I not treat my relationships with the guys as something sinful. I just did not accept all of the Christian sexual moral code. Partly, yes, but on some points just wrong. It was not important that Tereza like me or approve of me. I wanted to be nowhere near between them. I was just a wild somewhat bohemian friend of Bobby's. That was all.

We met up at Cone Heads, where you can get any kind of ice cream dish imaginable, not just ice cream cones. This place had ice cream creations that were unlike any I had ever seen. And expensive. And really good. If you wanted ice cream for your whole lunch or your whole dinner, it was the place to go. This was a great summerish day in October so we set at a table out on their deck overlooking a stream that met up with the main river not far from us.

It was not such an awkward meeting as it might have been. I was from a very conservative family back in the midwest, so I knew a bit about where she and Bobby were coming from. And I had something more in common with Tereza: we both liked science. As soon as Bobby told her I was double majoring in art and in geology, she latched on to the subject of science to get the conversation going. She had come to college as a chemistry major and so she was taking some classes I had taken two years ago.

"Is intro to chem being taught by Dr. Wasser this year?" He was a charming old German professor whose accent sometimes was confusing. He was the source of a lot of amusement among the science majors. We made it a game to count how many blackboards he could fill up with equations in one lecture. We kept records. We took bets.

"Yes, he is. You had him too?"

"Yep. Geology majors have to take the intro to chem and physics classes. I mostly thought they were fun, though my main scientific interest is in planets really. So I took astronomy also, After I learn a lot about earth rocks I hope to take the intro to planetary science they have. They say it is hard."

"But you are also in art?"

"Yes. In fact, art is taking over first place in my academic priorities. I think, if I go to grad school, it will be as an art major."

"That's how you met Bobby, he tells me."

"Yes, I am a year ahead of him. And I am mainly interested in sketches, drawing, and so on. He is a painter, but we all have to take some of the whole range of the arts. So I have done some painting. With less than excellent results, though. I can draw a kangaroo hopping across the face of the moon but colors are tricky. I don't have the eye for painting."

"How did you find out you were good at drawing?"

"One of the guys I live with, Nick, is an environmental studies major. He goes out into the woods a lot for class work, and sometimes I go too. It is so beautiful out there that I wanted to sketch what I saw and it turned out I was pretty good at it, for someone who hadn't had lessons. So I took a class and got hooked. I drew a bear on our first hike together. I want to go back and find that bear again and see if I can do better now that I know something."

"Wow, A bear. We see them sometimes in the back part of our woods. Not near the house so far, but they are not timid." She paused. "So Nick is your boyfriend?"

"Well, yes, you could say that."

She was puzzled by my vague answer. So I decided to get the background check out of the way. "Nick is my boyfriend but all the guys in the house are my boyfriends."

"But you're serious about Nick?"

"I am serious about all three of them. We have what you might call a group marriage."

"I don't know what that is."

"We are not married in the religious or legal sense. But we live together like we are married."

Her eyes got a bit round at that. She didn't know what to make of it. Finally she said, "Uh, that sounds complicated and ... different. You said you were from a church background."

"Yes. My family is part of a conservative charismatic church." I paused a bit to let that settle in. I knew their backgrounds were pretty similar. "I still believe a lot of what I grew up with, but some things I have come to disagree with. Like their doctrines about sex. Our relationships in the house are complicated, at least as much as any family's relationships are, but we've worked it out for two years now. Some ordinary marriages don't last that long. And we are happy."

"Are there other women in your household?"

"No. Just me and the guys. Nick, Matt and Derek. We all met my freshman year and the living situation just sort of evolved. Actually, at first there were six guys and me, but three have moved on. Bill just got a really good job in San Diego and left last June. The four of us will all be graduating in two years and who knows where we will all be then."

A bit of an awkward silence while Tereza thought about all this wild stuff. The imagination goes wild at least. She was trying to imagine the sexual part, of course, but I decided to just let her imagination work on its own. I knew she would be wondering about how intimate my relationship with Bobby had been.

"So you and Bobby met in class?"

"Yes. That is, he took a painting class in which I was the model. I took a part time job modeling for the art department, and now I have a second job working in the art gallery. I need that money."

"It pays well?"

"Yes. The gallery not so much, but modeling pays $20 per hour. I only get six hours a week usually but it helps out."

"So Bobby did a painting of you?"

"He did. Several I think. If he hasn't thrown them away you can see them."

Bobby spoke up now for the first time. "I have still got them. I am a better artist now, though."

Tereza looked over at him. "Yeah, I'd like to see your paintings."

"Sure, if you'd like to. We have to do all kinds of paintings, landscapes, still lifes, human models." Bobby decided to take the plunge and get it over with. "Linda does most of the nude modeling, along with Zachary."

"Oh. OK." Tereza was processing all this and was a bit uncomfortable. I was surprised and pleased that Bobby had got the whole nude modeling out in the open by himself.

"I don't know if I could do that. I would be pretty embarrassed, I think."

"It is scary at first. But I found that I liked it."

"Ah." I supposed she had me pegged as a total wild pagan orgy-going party girl now. I wasn't quite that far out yet.

That was as far as that line of conversation would go and we turned back to our families and where we came from. In the coming months I would see Tereza less and less. We never became real friends. Seeing her less meant seeing Bobby less. That was sad because I really liked him, but that is the way with friends. Sometimes you just drift apart.

Meanwhile, at the house things continued along in a routine, except that we now were scheduling in a foursome every Friday. I really can't describe every time we had sex. Too frequent, for one thing. And sexual encounters mainly only differ in the details. So I am skipping ahead to the Friday that Matt was in charge again, the Friday after I met Tereza. It happened to be a day when all of us had no classes; they were all cancelled in the earth sciences department for a big conference in a nearby city. We could all have gone to the conference, but Matt had an alternative idea.

"Why don't we all go to the beach today? It is sunny and is supposed to get to 80 and how often can we get a day like this in October? Besides, the beach will probably be deserted this time of year. We could have our foursome on the beach." He arched his eyebrows at this. He knew I was an exhibitionist and that it would appeal to me and that if I said yes, Nick and Derek would probably go along.

There was a great beach, though small, only an hour or so away. It was secluded. We had been there before and it was never crowded. Whether it would provide enough privacy for group sex or not I wasn't sure. On the other hand, whether I cared if there was enough privacy or not I wasn't sure either.

"OK. Let's do it." We were packed up with a lunch and bathing suits and whatnot within a half hour of breakfast. Nick had a jeep that was great off road, so we could go just about anywhere. We all took our cameras. I had recently bought a yellow/tan bikini that almost looked like I was wearing nothing at all and I was excited to try it out. We all wore our bathing suits to go, and just took towels and something dry to change in to for the drive home. It would be chilly by late afternoon.

But it wasn't deserted. It wasn't what you'd call crowded, but there were a lot of people there. Almost all of them young. We didn't see any families there; mostly college kids or youngish couples. It might be complicated to have sex there. How should we go about this? We decided to walk down the beach and see if the crowd thinned out a bit. We had a lot of time and there was no hurry.

The beach was not all that long before it became quite rocky and not so good for swimming. That is what we were headed for. It was actually about a half mile before the sandy part of the beach began to get narrower and there were large rocks lapped by the waves. After a while the crowd had thinned out and ahead of us there was only one group of people, a mix of men and women all standing around in a circle like they were watching something. As we approached, one of them noticed us and detached himself from the group and came over to meet us.

"I should warn you that the party is a private one."

Derek took the lead. "All right. We don't want to bother any of you. How much further does the beach go on? We're looking for a place that is quiet and secluded."

He looked us up and down, like he was calculating something. "I'm afraid there is really not much left beyond us. It gets too rocky for anything much."

Derek turned to the rest of us. "Maybe if we go the other direction the crowds will thin out and we won't be so noticeable." So we all turned around to start the hike back. It was no problem really. The day was gorgeous.

As we began to walk away, he called us back. "Look, you guys look like you're not the types to be offended or call the authorities or anything. We have uh, established a public sex area here. Sort of like they have in England. There are enough of us to assure privacy for those who want to participate. If you are not offended by that kind of thing, you are welcome to watch. If you are not into that kind of thing, you'd better try the other end of the beach."

Matt spoke up. "Oh, I have heard about this. They call it "dogging" don't they?"

"That's right. We have two students here visiting from Cambridge who told us about it and ... well, there was interest in seeing if we could do something like it here. But in the day rather than the night."

Matt looked over at me, in particular. "This sounds like your kind of thing, Linda. What do you think?"

And it really did sound like my kind of thing. "Uh, yeah, I'd like to see what is going on."

The guy looked at us a little cautiously. "This is illegal, of course, in the States. If you are not going to cause us any trouble, you can join us."

Matt took over. "No trouble. Ever since I heard about it, dogging appealed to me. If you feel you can trust us, we'd like to join. Is it for participants only or do some of you just watch?"

"Whatever you want to do. No one has to participate, though a lot of us do. The couples pretty much came here because they are into this kind of thing."

By common consent we joined the ring of observers, It looked like nearly two dozen people, probably slightly more men than women. In the middle of the circle was a couple, naked. She was on her hands and knees and he was fucking her doggy style. Her breasts were pretty large and were swinging back and forth as he thrust into her. Every so often he would reach around and take her breasts in his hands like he was riding a horse and had to hold on. We got there just before he climaxed and watched as he pushed against her as hard as he could. She laughed as she felt him climax. After his orgasm subsided he withdrew and stood up. His dick was wet from being inside her but was still stiff. She just kept kneeling on the beach in front of him and then said, "All right. Anyone else want to fuck me."

There was an immediate volunteer. He pulled down his bathing suit and it was pretty clear he had been thinking about fucking her for a while. Not much warm up time needed for him. He gripped his dick in his right hand and massaged it a little and then knelt over her. The guys and I stood there and watched as he fucked her. It didn't take long. Then there was a third guy who fucked her while we watched. At the end she just kind of collapsed on the blanket she was kneeling on, with her head turned to the side, smiling.

Then a guy came out to the middle of the circle -- the master of ceremonies, I guess we should call him -- and said, "Is there another couple who want to have sex for us now?"

No one answered immediately, but finally one of the women almost across from us in the circle, raised her hand. "I ... I want to. But I have not done this before." She was fairly short with really long blonde hair. She was wearing a bikini, a black one, and her breasts were smallish, smaller than mine. She was very pretty I thought.

"Do you have a partner?" the guy in the middle asked. She shook her head, almost imperceptibly.

"Do you want one? Or do you want to be a solo act?"

"I'll just start solo and then if someone wants to join me that will be fine."

She walked into the center of the circle and stood near the naked woman who had just been fucked. There she removed her bikini and stood there letting every one look. She had mostly shaved her pussy unlike me. She started by rubbing her tits, pinching her nipples, and then let one hand drift down to her pussy. She began by rubbing her clitoris while we all watched. Then, in a minute or so, she plunged two fingers deep inside her vagina, bending over slightly. She was really getting off on being watched.

Before she came, there was a geeky looking guy near us who walked over to her and said, "I'd like to fuck you if that is OK." She turned toward him, still with her fingers deep inside herself and said, "OK." "How would you like to do it?" Her answer was barely audible. "I want to just lie down and you can do anything you want."

"Missionary position?"

"Yes."

So he pulled off his bathing suit. Already he had a good erection. She laid down on her back next to the other woman and spread her legs for him. He had brought a condom and tore off the wrapper and put it on his dick while she -- and the rest of us -- watched. Then he just knelt down and slowly pushed his dick inside her. You could tell he was trying to be slow. I think he was hoping he could bring her to orgasm. But after a few minutes it was clear he wouldn't be able to hold off his own orgasm for much longer. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer and said, "It's OK. Go ahead if you need to. Fuck me now." It only took maybe four or five more thrusts before you could see he was cumming in her.

He sort of collapsed on her once it was over and then kissed her. "Sorry I couldn't wait longer."

"No problem. I will finish myself." He got out of her and stood up. That condom was hanging from his dick and was full of cum. He took it off and moved away to dispose of it. Meanwhile she went back to masturbating, lying there as she had been. When she did cum, it was a great orgasm. Her body was writhing around on the sand and her fingers were in her pussy as far as she could reach. It was glorious. The other naked woman was still lying there and said to her, "Honey you did that one good. You make me want to fuck some more."

I was looking over at Matt, and the other guys, but Matt especially. Matt was the one who seemed most interested in coming over to this group. "I would really like to do something here. What about you guys?"

As I expected, Matt was the one who was most interested. Derek was interested but a little cautious and hesitant. Nick was the most reluctant. "Well, how would you two feel if Matt and I give them a show? Then you can decide afterwards if you want to join in or not."

They both nodded that it was OK. I didn't have to ask their permission to have sex with other people, just as they didn't have to ask my permission, but this just seemed like the sort of occasion that called for joint consent. When they nodded I took Matt's hand and we walked into the center of the circle as the two women were leaving. I whispered to Matt, "I want you to eat me out first, OK?" He nodded, and I proceeded to take off my bathing suit. I had been naked before strangers before, not only in the classes where I was a model, but having sex for a small group of people, though that had been a long time ago now. Still, there is always a thrill involved in taking off my clothes for people.

Once I was naked, I turned to Matt and drew him to me and kissed him hard. I could feel his dick growing up inside his bathing suit, pressing against me. This was a dick I knew intimately. I laid down on the blanket in front of him and opened my legs for him. He took a moment to just look down at me lying there. Then he spread himself out on the ground between my legs and took my pussy in his mouth. I mean, it was like he was taking it all in his mouth, my clitoris, vulva, all my pubic hair, everything; and then I felt the tip of his tongue on my clitoris. I reached down and pressed his head against my pussy.

While he was eating me out, I had arched my head back so I was looking into that part of the crowd, watching them watch me. Too bad that art classes never paint models having an orgasm. That would be so hot to do it for them. Some of the people in the crowd looked like they were awed by watching me taken before their eyes. Some couples were standing closer together and I saw at least two men reach their hands over to cup their girlfriend's pussies with their fingers. One of the girls took their boyfriend's dick in her hand. It turned me on that they might start masturbating because of watching me. I think all the people watching me probably made my orgasm more intense when it came. Matt is always good at this, and I just let myself go. It was like he took my whole body into his mouth. My body was shaking with the orgasm and I almost wondered how he could fit me into his mouth while I was shaking so hard.

He let me come down from the orgasm gradually, just holding his tongue motionless against my clitoris. It was the warmest feeling, all the way through me, the satisfaction of the orgasm and that soft wet tongue against my clitoris. It was heaven.

12