10. Linda's Family Evolves - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he back off a bit I could see that his dick was just barely contained in his swim suit. He looked at me quizzically, as if to say, "What next?"

I sat up and he took me by both hands to help me up. "Blow job now." I hooked my thumbs into the sides of his waist band and pulled his bathing suit off. I just let my fingers lightly touch his penis and walked all around him. I wanted everyone to see him naked and look at the penis I was about to enjoy. When I got all the way around, I knelt down in front of him and slowly drew his entire dick into my mouth. All the way in. I had learned how to get a man's dick all the way to the back of my mouth without gagging. Practice makes perfect and I had practiced a lot. Then I withdrew nearly all the way, flicked my tongue lightly over the tip of his penis, and plunged him back in all the way. Over and over, while I massaged his balls with my right hand and held the shaft of his dick with my left. I just took my time with him but I could tell when I started that it wouldn't take long. When I knew he was really really close, I sucked him all the way in again and let the back of my tongue move back and forth just under where his foreskin was stretched back. It didn't take two seconds till his first jet of semen hit the back of my mouth, half way down my throat already. That's when I almost choked but I managed to hold him inside all the way for his next orgasm. And the next and the next. I thought he would never stop cumming.

I could hardly swallow all that cum as he shot it into me. As I released him, the last smaller ejaculations left my mouth pretty full, taking the place where his dick had been as it withdrew. I let the last of his cum dribble out of my mouth and stood up. I caught Nick's eye and raised my eyebrow quizzically, as if to say, "Do you want a turn?" He did.

I walked over to him on the edge of the circle of people, pulled down his suit, and pulled him to the center of the circle naked. I gave him the same treatment I had given Matt. All the while the crowd just watched in silence while I took all of Nick's cum in my mouth. There was still some of Matt's cum dripping from my mouth when I took Nick's penis in, And at the end, there was an equal amount of his cum that I couldn't swallow, maybe a bit more of it. Then I looked at Derek. He was already taking off his bathing suit and walking out to meet me. My third blow job of the day. I was wondering how many of the crowd would ask me for a blow job. What would I say if they asked? I had never given a total stranger a blow job before. I wasn't sure if I was ready to be quite that free.

After I drained Derek, and licked his penis off completely, I wasn't sure what to do. Should I ask if anyone else wanted some? So I decided that I would risk it. "Anyone else want to have sex with me?"

There was a short silence and a woman from the middle of the circle raised her hand. "I'd like to. If that is OK with you."

I had never had sex with a woman before. But giving three blow jobs in a row, for an audience, had gotten me so turned on that I was nearly ready for anything. "I have never done anything with another woman before."

"You don't have to. I would just like to eat your pussy. My tongue is as good as a man's."

Obviously. No reason not to. It turned me on, actually. "OK then. Come and get me."

"My name is Tiffany, by the way."

"I'm Linda." And then she knelt in front of me and ate my pussy like it has never been eaten before. My pussy was still wet from Matt's tongue, and now I was swimming. Tiffany knew my body as only another woman could. I stood in front of her like a man getting a blow job and held her face against me. Her tongue did things to me that no tongue had ever done before. I had wondered if I could have a second orgasm as good as the first one. And the answer was, Yes!

When she was done with me she stood up. "I should really return the favor."

"No. That's OK. I'm not trying to convert you to lesbian hood. I am just taking advantage of the opportunity. My girlfriend is over there and we'll get it on later. I just wanted to thank you for your ... performance. You were spectacular."

"You enjoyed it even though you're not into penises?"

"Oh, yes. I don't want one for myself, but watching you was hotness itself. Thank you."

She melted back into the crowd, and I sort of staggered back to where I had dropped my bathing suit. There were other people who had sex that afternoon, but we were spent. We walked back to the beach. We did the usual beach things. We had our picnic, swam a bit, just relaxed in the autumn sun and went home when it started to get cool. That night all three of the guys fucked me. It was a really good day. Though we did miss the conference on earth science we could have attended.

12