10. Linda's New Family part 6

Story Info
Linda's culinary experiment. And a prostitute asks to join.
3.7k words
3
522
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are late coming to this series and want to read the first parts of Linda's story the correct order is

1. A Close Call but then...

2. Linda's Ideas Get Sticky

3. Linda "Graduates"

4. Linda's Going Away Present for Gary

5. Gary's Going Away Present for Linda.

The rest of Linda's story is numbered accordingly. Possible trigger warning: there is some discussion of rape and abuse but no actual scenes of either.

............................................................

It was the next day that Bill and Lynn went back to San Diego and just a few days later that Nick came back from his hiking trip with Marj out on her ranch. He had been with Marj on and off for a long time now and I had no doubt he was fucking her every night. I hadn't met her yet, but I bet she was quite a woman. Anyway, I expected Nick to come in relaxed and rested after a long break but I could tell he wasn't. He seemed tense.

Nick arrived around lunch time and I had made a big carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I do make the very best carrot cakes, I must say. I went to the kitchen and cut us each a big piece and brought them in to the dining room.

"So how was it? Did you have a good wilderness adventure?"

"No. Not really. Not what I was hoping. It was OK, you know. Being out in the woods is never bad."

"What went wrong?"

"Marj and I had a big fight just before we planned to leave and she didn't come. It was just me out there alone. I'm OK with that, but it would have been so much better if she had been there."

"Oh. I'm sorry. You still got some relaxation in anyway, though, right?"

He hesitated. "Yes. Most kinds of relaxation."

I bet I knew what he meant. He communed with nature but he hadn't had sex in a really long time. A really really long time. Nick wasn't used to that. Even fucking me twice a week was not enough for Nick.

"I see." I could tell that his dick was already stiffening a bit in his pants. "So, you had to jerk off a lot."

He almost blushed. For the record, I had never seen Nick blush about anything. "No. I didn't. I was upset with Marj and I was just never in the right mood somehow. Sort of depressed."

So he had gone nearly two weeks without an orgasm. Some men can do that but not Nick. I have a sex drive as strong as any man's so I knew what he was feeling. And I was the woman of the house and I had been taking care of the sexual needs of these guys for years now. I was having my period just then, so that was awkward, but in the past when I was "unavailable" for fucking I had always given the guy whose turn it was to have sex with me either a hand job or a blow job. If they were in the mood. And they were always in the mood. I just looked at the wistful look in Nick's face. Poor guy.

"Look, Nick, I am having my period right now, but I will help you ... relax now. And welcome you home as well."

He looked relieved. "Well, I would really like that. I don't want to be a baby about it. I can tough it out, be a man."

"Sure, but I will help you be a man in a very different way. No problem. What's a family for, after all? Derek is out doing errands and won't be back for a while, and Matt isn't back yet. We have the house to ourselves. I'll do you right now."

"Well, sure. I would sure appreciate it."

"I won't let one of my guys masturbate alone. No way." Ignoring the fact that he probably did masturbate alone when it wasn't his turn with me. But I meant it too. Not only do I have a sex drive as strong as a man's, I enjoy having sex a lot even if I am not in the mood. "So strip already! I want you naked right now and I will have my way with you. Come here to me."

He pulled his clothes off very quickly and stood in front of me naked. His dick was very erect already, but I knew it could get more erect than that. I knew him well. I was standing by the table where I had put the cake and looking at him, especially at his dick. I beckoned to him and sat down to be in the best position, for viewing or sucking, whichever I was in the mood for. But I had a particular idea I wanted to try.

"I am going to give you a hand job and a blow job, sort of both. This is something I have thought about trying and now here is the perfect opportunity."

"I don't know what you mean but I will take anything you can give. Gladly."

I took his dick in my hands and began rubbing him very gently with my left hand, especially moving my left thumb back and forth across the head of his penis, right where the foreskin was all peeled back. My right hand was cradling his balls, gently squeezing them sometimes but mostly just sliding my fingers over them, sometimes using my finger nails to kind of scratch them. One of the things I enjoy about the naked men I've known is their balls. They are so much fun to play with. It is just one of the dozen or so things about sex that I love.

I knew that not having cum for a week or so, it would not take me long to make him cum. I knew just what parts of his dick to touch, how to touch it, how to lick it, everything. Each man's dick is uniquely his own, and they have a lot in common, but they also have a lot of individuality. I have been fucking these three guys for years, and Bill was a fourth, and there were others in the past, so I knew the idiosyncrasies of their dicks. I wasn't just making love to a man's penis. I was making love to Nick's penis in particular.

I alternated between rubbing his dick, licking his dick, kissing his dick, plunging his whole dick into my mouth and sucking -- everything I could think of to make his dick feel as good as possible. Sure enough, he had so much cum ready that it began to leak out a bit before he came. I knew he was very close to orgasm. I had his dick all the way in my mouth when I could just tell he was about to shoot it all out.

Now, one of the things I really like is the taste of cum. It is an acquired taste, but I had definitely acquired it. And each man's cum tastes a little different. And I love feeling the force of the ejaculations in my mouth, against my tongue, all the way to the back of my throat. When they have a lot of cum, I love letting my mouth fill up with cum before I swallow, and I was really tempted to do that this time. I bet he had so much cum stored up that it would overflow my mouth and run out. But I had other ideas I wanted to try.

When I felt his balls tightening up and knew he was about to cum, I pulled his dick out of my mouth and began jerking him off in earnest. Within just a few seconds the first jet squirted out. I had aimed him so that the string of cum landed across a piece of cake I had on the table. Then there was another ejaculation, and another, and another and I managed to get most of it on the plate and across the cake. The ribbons of cum were like extra decorations on that piece, like I had drizzled the cum like you drizzle on powder sugar icing. When the ejaculations were not strong enough to reach the cake I took his dick back in my mouth and sucked out every drop of his cum, and scraped up some cum that had hit my shirt accidentally and swallowed it all.

I had given my first blow job to a guy named Gary back in my home town almost exactly three years ago. And I had been sucking men off ever since, probably averaging once a week. One hundred and fifty blow jobs, more or less. I just never get tired of it.

Nick couldn't speak at first. He was spent. You can be proud of a blow job if the guy can barely talk afterwards. When he had caught his breath he opened his eyes and then he saw what I had done with his semen.

"Now, let's have the cake I made especially for you. Mine has a little extra decoration on it." I sat down in front of my special cake and he sat down beside me with his cake, still naked. I picked up my fork and cut off a bit of cake that had a lot of his semen on it and put it in my mouth.

All right. I can't describe the taste. Cum has a unique flavor, a little salty, but you can't know what it tastes like until you try it. I admit, however, that its taste doesn't exactly go with carrot cake and cream cheese frosting. There is a clash of taste. Even so, it wasn't bad. I intend to include semen in my cooking skills in the future along with all the other spices. But next time I cook with cum I will try a savory dish. This could be fun to experiment with. I don't think the guys would want to sample my experiments, though, except for Derek. I know he is willing to taste cum.

Nick was fascinated watching me eat his semen on my cake, though he didn't ask to try any. I glanced over at the door for the first time since I got absorbed with Nick's penis and saw Matt standing there watching us. He was just leaning against the door frame and smiling. I squealed and ran over to him to hug him and welcome him back.

"Welcome! Come on over and have some cake." I led him over to the table and sat him down right across from Nick, cut him a big piece and set it down in front of him. He saw right away that I was eating cake decorated with semen and his eyebrows went up.

"Well, do I get the same jubilant welcome you just gave to Nick?"

"Oh. Did you watch the whole thing?"

"Indeed I did. That was spectacular. It really turned me on."

"You can have the same welcome if you want it."

"I think I do but we can wait till later if you wish."

"I will suck your dick anytime, Matt." Maybe not literally anytime, but pretty much.

"Yeah, let's wait till later. I am feeling more shy than Matt."

"As you wish. I am due to leave to have lunch with Andrea in an hour or so." I had been meeting with Andrea most weeks ever since I got to college, from before I had moved in with the guys. She was a militant feminist -- with the accent on militant. She was my best female friend though I was a little shocked at her politics sometimes. "You'll have to wait till tonight for your blowjob, then. I am so glad you are back." I paused and then remembered. "The interesting news I must tell you though is that Bill came back to visit last week. And brought his fiance to meet us!"

"His fiance!" They were both as surprised as I was when I first saw her.

"Her name is Lynn. I think I gave them a welcome they will never forget. But she adjusted and we got along really well. She is one of us now."

"How did you welcome her?"

"Well, I was alone in the house and I was making breakfast. Naked. And they knocked on the door. I didn't see her at first so I ran out on the porch and gave Bill a big hug. All in all, she took it pretty well."

Matt's eyebrows went up as far as humanly possible again, and Nick just started giggling. "Yeah, we go nude a fair amount around this house. I wonder what the neighbors thought about it."

Matt asked, "You didn't cause them to break up, then? A fiance can be a little prickly about such things."

"No. Actually Bill had told her about us. About me. And they think they are going to have an open marriage as well. She is a really nice kid."

"Kid?"

"Well, she is older than me. But I feel older."

We talked about miscellany then, the end of summer and what senior year would be like. We'd be graduating and probably scattering around the country. That was a sad thing. We had never made a commitment, a till-death-do-us-part vow, but we were very attached to each other. We were a family, an odd one to be sure, but a family nonetheless.

I left a half hour later to meet up with Andrea as usual. She had her cigar lit already and had ordered a large espresso. She also had another woman with her, pretty, with blonde and styled hair. I am not a make-up person and this girl was the opposite of me. My breasts are not small, but not very large either, whereas she was well-endowed and dressed to enhance the effect. Initially not my kind of girl, but her face looked like the face of a kind person. She was a bit Marilyn Monroe-ish in a nice way. She was definitely not Andrea's style either. Andrea is almost army with a side of goth.

Andrea saw me and waved me over to their table. "Hey, Linda. I want you to meet Vi."

Vi stood up and we shook hands, each eying the other. The waitress came over and I ordered coffee and Vi ordered an ice cream soda. She was definitely not over weight, but not anorexic. Apparently she had one of those lucky metabolisms that maintains its own equilibrium. We did the usual chitchat getting to know each other. Vi was majoring in law enforcement. Definitely not your stereotypical future cop in appearance. I could more easily imagine Andrea with a gun than Vi. I also knew Andrea's tendencies in the anarchist direction. It was an odd friendship on a lot of levels.

Before long, Andrea got around to her reason for bringing Vi. "I, well, that is we, have a big favor to ask of you. Not just you. You and your household."

"OK."

"Would you and your harem like an extra house-mate? Vi needs a place to live."

Totally a surprise. There had to be a back-ground story to this. Andrea saw my surprise and continued.

"I told Vi about your unorthodox living situation. She is not asking to be part of your family, or whatever you call it. But she is in need of a safe place to live."

Vi cut in at this point. "I'm a whore. A prostitute. It's by my own choice. I free lance. To pay my way through college."

My mouth was probably just open and I didn't know what to say.

"OK."

"The problem is I am being stalked. One of my customers has gotten the idea that he owns me, or can control me, or something. He is possessive and I am becoming afraid of him. Most people think a prostitute sells her body, but that is not what I mean by it. I rent my body. In other words, I set limits. I have to have a guy as a regular customer before I will trust him enough to do bondage sorts of things. And I don't do the whole choking thing. I don't trust any man that much. This guy got insistent. I had to fight him off but he still thinks he can make me do what he wants. A guy who gets off on choking a girl while he fucks her is just getting off on the idea of rape. I never give control of my body to someone else. Period." She paused. "So I am trained in martial arts. I learned that before I became a whore."

Andrea cut in now. "My guys provide security also, but we have our limitations. We know who this guy is and we know where he lives, but we can't keep watch on him all the time. Vi needs a place to live, with other people who might intimidate him. I don't think he would bother her with your guys around. Living alone is not a good idea for Vi at this point."

Vi took over again, "I rent a second floor apartment, one apartment out of six, but I live alone. I can take care of myself but I don't want to have to look in my closets for some creep hiding out every day."

"Won't he just report you to the cops and get you in trouble."

"No, I don't think so. Not with Andrea's group around. And I marked him so that he would be afraid to go to the cops for a while. I keep a syringe of an illegal drug in reach, and when the guy tried to rape me I stabbed him with it. It was fast acting. No permanent harm but if they do a blood test they will detect it and he will be the one in trouble. Anyone who wants to choke you while they fuck you just likes the idea of rape and the thrill of it. They want to abuse a woman and get away with it. If they want pussy, I will rent them mine, but I will not be abused by any man. Period."

I realized I admired Vi. I had never met a prostitute before and she was certainly different from the stereotype I had in mind. "I assume that you would need a place to ... uh, work from?"

"Yes. Andrea tells me that you guys have a sort of community with non-standard sexual practices."

"We have something like a group marriage. It's a long story. And it isn't really a marriage. There's no till-death-do-we-part part of it. We don't know where we will all be when we all graduate in May."

"Who all is in your little family?"

"Right now it is me, Nick, Matt, and Derek. Bill was part of us but he got a job in San Diego." I decided I didn't need to mention Desi or Ken.

"So basically you are polyamorous."

"Uh, yeah, I guess so. Though that is coincidental. If there was another woman who wanted to be part of what we have, we'd be open to it. Is that what you want?"

"Oh, no. I have all the sex I can handle. I just want a place of my own to live my own life without fear of being stalked or raped. Do you think your guys would be open to that."

Well, it would certainly stretch the household, if not the family. "I don't know but I think I could persuade them. They'd want to meet you first, of course. I will ask them tonight and get back to you. One thing does occur to me, though. What are the legal implications for us? What you do being illegal and all."

"OK, you would have to have a boarding house sort of relationship with me. I would pay rent exactly the same as any of you, and never take money from any of you for sex. We'd have to have some rental agreement in writing and then I would write a check every month and you would have nothing to do with my work. If I get arrested, which I won't, then we will make it clear to the police that you are not my accomplices, that you don't profit from me. It would still be a bit of risk for you, but not much I think. I rent an apartment now, though I don't tell the owner what I do to pay him."

"The house we live in has room for you, no problem. Probably be best if you take my current room on the third floor. You'd have the floor all to yourself, and I'd just move to an empty room on the first or second floor. It wouldn't be a problem. The guys all live on the second floor with two more empty rooms there, and one empty room on the first floor. We could make it work. We are all students so we are in and out of classes but someone is almost always at home. If the guys agree, it is workable."

I thought about it more. "You would have a fairly constant stream of visitors then?"

"Regular but not constant. I average two clients per night. I have a dozen regular customers who come every week or two, and they have friends they mention me too. It's not like there's a queue or anything." She smiled, then. I felt like we could become friends.

"Well, I will talk to the guys tonight, but I have to get back to the house. It is my turn to cook dinner and I want to have a welcome home special dinner for everyone getting back from their summer breaks. Both Nick and Matt just got home today so there is celebrating to do." Andrea raised her eyebrow and I knew she knew what the celebration would include. I shook hands with Vi and left.

To make a long story short, the guys met Vi and agreed. Within a week she was moving her stuff in. We all help. School was starting in a few days and we were all seniors. Seniors in a group marriage renting a room to a prostitute. It was going to be a wild year.