Marianne 8 - Hazing a Young Lad

Story Info
Marianne joins in the sexual torment of a new recruit.
2.3k words
4.52
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know what 'hazing' is? I didn't. Not until one day last week when I was sitting at my counter and the water polo team were in and James (you remember James, the gorgeous young lad that gave the Aquarobics class in see-through Speedos and then let the ladies have a grope while I wanked him off?) jumped out of the changing room and asked me to help the team 'haze' someone.

Once I'd taken in the sight of James in the little yellow Speedos, the lining cut out so you could see every detail of his beautiful cock and balls, down to the veins and the pee hole -- that's how transparent they were when wet -- I asked him what he meant.

'Hazing,' he said, like I'd not heard him.

'I don't know what hazing is,' I said, my eyes still firmly on his cock, knowing I could sometimes make it grow just by looking at it, that's how much he liked being looked at. But he had his mind on the job in hand.

'You don't know what hazing is?'

I shrugged.

'It's when someone wants to join a team or a club or whatever and they have to pass a series of tests before they're allowed.'

'What sort of tests?' I asked.

'Erm, Marianne-appropriate tests,' he said with a wink and a smile and a purse of his lips. OK, this was sounding more promising.

'Come into the changing room and we'll show you. But don't speak. You'll see why...'

You know me, I don't need more than one invitation to go into the men's changing room, especially when I know there are twenty-something athletes in tiny transparent trunks in there, so I followed James, his gorgeous arse barely contained by the Speedos ahead of me, through the magic doors into the changing room with its smells of sweat and cheap deodorant and young men.

Inside are two of my favourites from the water polo team -- Jamie and Kevin -- and a third young lad wearing the team yellow Speedos but with blacked-out swimming goggles over his eyes and the word 'Cumdump' written on his torso in what looked like hard-to-get-rid of black marker pen. And the lad is gorgeous: blond hair, very short at the sides with the front sort of forward and then up, the way they have it today. There was a sprinkling of acne across his cheeks, which I found quite endearing and he was slim to skinny, with his ribcage showing and very pale. His face was the face of an angel with full lips and no beard or stubble at all, like it hadn't even started growing yet.

'How old is he?' I mouthed to James.

'18,' he mouthed back and held up a Uni ID with the guy's name -- Gary Something -- and his date of birth proving that he was about three months into being 18. Fair enough.

'So, Gary...,' said James, while the others looked on, grinning, nudging each other, tweaking at their cocks in their Speedos. 'You'll do anything to get on the team, is that right?'

'Erm, yeah...' Gary didn't seem too sure to me as he stood there, blindfolded, his hands behind his back, his body so lithe you could count his six-pack, his cock shrunk to nothing in the Speedos. The guys sniggered again. Kevin's bulge was already looking chunky -- but then it always did -- while Jamie had his hands down the front of his Speedos, looking at me, smiling.

'OK, so first you have to kiss...'

'I don't want to kiss a guy,' said Gary, 'but...' Obviously, he really wanted to get on this team and was even considering that.

James nudged me towards Gary and gave me a 'go on' look. I went over to the blindfolded boy, put my hand out and felt the side of his face and his neck. Maybe from the softness of my hands or maybe from my perfume he picked up on the fact that I was -- maybe! -- a woman. I brushed my lips on his. He gave a vague kiss. I went in again, closer, so he could feel my breasts against his naked chest. He was reassured and opened his mouth when I went in for the next kiss.

He might have been only 18 but this lad was a damn good kisser. His tongue went into my mouth, it squirmed as he pushed his head forward for me. I held the back of his head, pushing our faces together and we kissed hard, his hands still behind his back, where he'd obviously been told to keep them.

Coming out after a minute or so, I noticed that James, Jamie and Kevin were all massaging fairly hard cocks through their almost transparent Speedos and, looking down, saw that what had been barely visible in Gary's Speedos a moment ago was now creeping upwards: his cock had filled right out and was already long enough to almost reach the waistband. Jamie gave a look down then a look at me then a raise of the eyebrows as if to say 'You did it!'

'Now, you have to submit to a body search...'

Gary was now up for it, reassured that this was a woman not a man so when I reached forward to pinch one of his nipples, he didn't flinch but gave a little moan as the nipple instantly reacted to my touch. Some guys are all about nipples, aren't they? So I reached to the other one so they were both in my fingers. He moaned again, harder. The guys supressed giggles and carried on massaging their cocks through their trunks.

I moved my hands down, around, feeling this young, wiry, hairless body. I reached round, hugged him to me, felt a twitch of his cock against me, ran my hands over his hard buttocks, which made him start to grind into me a little. I stood back, looked down. His cock had now breached the waistband of his Speedos so the head of it was visible. It was an amazing sight: this young lad, almost naked in front of me, the head of his cock peeking out of his Speedos just begging to be touched.

I bent down and licked it, which made him jump. The others laughed. I crouched so my face was in front of his crotch, pulled the Speedos down a little so his hard penis fell out. I looked at it, sniffed it (I love the smell of young cock) and took the head into my mouth. It was red and big, big enough to fill my mouth. He groaned some more and started trying to slide the cock into my mouth. I let him until my nose was in his pubic hair and, pulling the waistband down a little more, his smooth balls were on my chin.

The other lads had moved forward and formed a little circle so they could get a better view of me with Gary's cock right down my throat. I looked up, my eyes watering, and could see them now all with their cocks in their hands, wanking in my direction as I sucked Gary into the back of my throat while pulling his Speedos all the way down and getting him to step out of them.

With the blindfolded naked boy in front of me, his cock hard and standing straight up against his belly, that big red head already leaking strands of precum, I got back to my feet and, taking him by the cock, led him to one of the changing benches and guided him down so he was sitting. I pushed him back on the bench so he was lying on his back, his feet on the floor, got between his knees and, grabbing his ankles, pushed his knees back towards his head so his little hole was right at face level. Then I put my tongue out.

The other guys were nudging each other with glee but still wanking, still turned on. Touching my tongue to his hole, you could feel the hesitation in his body. He was only 18, probably no one had ever touched his hole before. And here was... What was it? He seemed to realise it was a tongue and seemed to clench, then relax.

I licked around the almost hairless little hole then probed it with my tongue, getting the tip in. He squirmed then I realised he was actually squirming onto it. He'd clearly not had this done before and I must admit I've not done that much of it but it was nice... a wriggling young body working its way into my face.

My lipstick was on his balls, his perineum where I had been nibbling my way along it and halfway down his cock. And while I licked that eager little hole, I watched. The boys could see I was watching and moved forward so all three of their cocks were being wanked right into my face with all the squelching and the smell of young dick that made my clit throb. James even dared to slap my face with his cock while I had my tongue in Gary.

Meanwhile, Gary's cock was so hard it was lifting off his stomach, twitching... I opened my blouse and, pulling his legs back down so his feet were on the floor, I leaned forward and guided his penis between my breasts. Even without seeing, he immediately knew what that feeling was and moaned. With the precum that was leaking from his cock, we had quite a slippery passage so I pushed my tits together and let his cock slide up and down a little, his balls against the centre of my bra and my heart. The other guys were still watching and, at the sight of my tits, even though they were still in my bra, started wanking more seriously, the smiles replaced by serious sex faces.

Gary's mouth was open and, now my tits were coated in his young precum, I came up to face level, straddled his hips, and put my tongue in for more deep kissing with this gorgeously sweet young lad who could probably smell the musk of his own arse on my face.

I could feel his hard cock twitching between my legs so I reached down, hiked up my skirt, ripped the crotch of my tights and, pulling my knickers to one side, rubbed the head of it against my pussy lips, just along the lips, not entering. The other boys, who had never seen anything of my body, were entranced and moved round so they could see Miss Marianne's pussy lips as I teased the cock of this cute young lad, who, it occurred to me, might even be a virgin.

His moaning got louder while the expressions on the faces of my boys became more intense as they wanked their cocks, moving around a bit to look at my partially exposed tits and up under my skirt to where I was teasing Gary's superbly hard cock. The whole experience was sending tremors through me. Everywhere I looked there was either a cute face or a hard cock or bouncing balls. And then Gary's body tensed and I felt the spurt of wet sperm against me -- my lips, my hole, my tights. I reached down and rubbed the warm spunk into my pussy, gliding it over my clit.

Gary cumming was like a cue for the others to follow suit. Seeing as this was a hazing -- like a punishment, I suppose - they aimed their spurts on the body of Gary. Long, white spurts, first from Kevin, then Jamie and finally James all landed on the skinny torso, clearly to Gary's disgust... and my delight. I leaned forward and, not wanting any of this hot young sperm to go to waste, began licking it up, getting it all over my face as I chased it around Gary's body, some of it blobby, some of it liquid, tasting salty, sweet, fizzy. The boys were watching, squeezing the last drops out and bringing them close to my face to encourage me to lick them off, which I was more than happy to do.

'Don't take the goggles off,' I mouthed to James, who looked bemused. But taking up Gary's abandoned Speedos and without saying anything, I took a small pair of nail scissors from the pocket of my overall and quickly snipped out the lining so he would not only be part of my team but would be walking around the pool with his cock on full display without even realising it.

When it was done, I handed the Speedos to him and he stood up and pulled them back on, his still hard cock not fitting completely inside, like the other boys, whose semi-hard drained cocks were struggling to stay in their pulled up trunks. And it looked delicious, that huge cock head clearly visible in all its detail. I was just hoping the ladies Aquarobics group would get a look at it one day.

'So, Gary, you are now an official member of the team,' said James. Gary smiled. 'And an official member of Marianne's team as well...' At this he reached towards Gary's face and pulled up the goggles, taking them off his head. Gary blinked in the light and then his eyes landed on me. He'd clearly been imagining a young woman when he was kissing me and tit fucking me and having his cock rubbed along my pussy lips. To see that I was late 60s was shocking for him. He blushed deeply then smiled and shrugged, as if to say, 'Well, that was OK, whatever age...'

The other guys were loving it. Laughing and joke punching him. Jamie even arm-locked him around the neck. 'You're one of us now, Gaz,' he went. 'One of Marianne's boys.'