10 Minutes

Story Info
She has 10 minutes to make him cum before he uses her.
2.4k words
4.28
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His phone was sitting on top of the headboard above him, and leaning against the wall. It was set to the stopwatch, not yet running. It used to be that he would set a timer and start it himself, but this deprived him of watching her acts of submission. Now she had to start the stopwatch herself, and tell him when she had failed to make him cum.

Her naked body brushed against his clothes as she kneeled over him to reach up and start the timer. She went slowly here, hoping to tease him a bit and get ahead of the clock. After starting the clock, she moved herself along his body until her mouth was level with his hips. She slightly lifted up his shirt and kissed him at the base of his abdomen as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He ran his fingers through her hair gently as she did so. She continued kissing lower into his pelvic region as she lowered his jeans past his underwear.

Then she climbed on top of him and straddled him as she took off his shirt. As she grabbed the bottom of his shirt he sat up a bit and lifted his arms so she could lift it over his head. With them both upright, he pulled her close while she grinded on him and threw his shirt to the floor, his right hand running down her side to squeeze her ass as his other arm kept her pressed against his warm torso. She could feel him getting harder as she moved on top of his lap. Gently nudging him back down, she gave him a big kiss on his collarbone then moved to slide his jeans off.

She looked at the clock and was alarmed to see a whole minute and twenty seconds was already gone. She worried she'd indulged herself too much kissing and grinding on him without any sense of urgency. Moving faster, she pulled down his underwear and took his shaft into her hand, moving it so that she could plant her mouth just below its base and at the top of his sack. Seeing her hands compare to the size of his penis, she wondered how she ever fit him inside of her. She maneuvered her tongue along his shaft up to the tip of his cock and took him inside her mouth, having faith that she'd be able to without choking. Her mouth went up and down the top half of his shaft with her hand completing the motion. He let out a slight moan and grabbed her hair as she began to pleasure him, and the time started to tick away.

At 3:00, she rose up and kissed his neck as she used her hand on him. He let out a gasp as her kissing gave him chills, and she pushed the top of her warm body against him, then she brought her mouth back down.

Near 5:00, she moved her hand down to his sack and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, then moved her hand back into action as she kissed his thighs, pelvis, sack, and elsewhere before returning her mouth. He was breathing loudly and moaning slightly, but she knew that wouldn't be enough.

At 7:00, she really started to worry. She lifted herself up to his ears and began whispering dirty talk to him. She continued to swap between dirty talk and using her mouth on him. She started out telling him how wet he was making her, how he wanted him to fill her mouth with cum, but even though his moans were getting more frequent she was getting more desperate as the time ticked on. She tried to exploit his sadistic nature, while also hoping to make things better for herself if she couldn't get him to cum. "Please don't spank me," "I'll be good for you, I'll be obedient, just please don't punish me," "Please don't hurt me, please don't slap me, spank me, beat me..." She was also enthusiastically sucking him off between her talk, and without noticing it turning herself on more and more with each punishment she described.

Past 9:00, she became truly desperate. She took all of him deep inside her mouth and he let out a long moan and tightly grabbed a fistful of her hair as the pleasure hit him. She continued rising and lowering her lips down all the way to the base of his dick. Tears started running down her face as she choked and she looked up at him with begging eyes. He put his hand on her cheek and could feel the tears on it. They both knew she wasn't really looking for pity, but for his pleasure in watching her choke and beg to get the better of him. She continued begging verbally between bursts of oral for him to not tie her up and beat her or bend her over and whip her with his belt or hold her down and fuck her, and he continued to moan louder and louder. The butterflies in her stomach grew as the clock ticked from 9:40 to 9:50 and approaching 10.

Her stomach sank as the timer ticked over. She didn't know it, but her dirty talk had nearly sent him over the edge. Unfortunately for her, it also motivated him to hold on. She stopped pleasuring him and looked up at the clock then brought her eyes back to his. Her anticipation and her submission to him excited her. Her legs were slightly shaking from a mix of the suspense and her lust to be taken and used. He pulled the timer off the headboard and stopped it, then gently touched her cheek and guided her to be laying next to him on the bed.

He ran his hands across her chest, down her sides, up and down her thighs, and otherwise all over her body. Her anticipation stayed high as she knew he wouldn't be nice for so long. In reality his teasing was not just to build her anticipation of the roughness to come, but also to calm himself down so he could enjoy using her for longer. He pinched her nipple between his thumb and finger, then took the other one in his mouth and squeezed it between his tongue and top set of teeth.

He then rested his hand such that one of his fingers barely stretched down to the top of her clit, then she breathed slowly and pushed herself against his hand as he moved it down to go barely inside her and feel how wet she was. After he teased her for a bit on her thighs and vulva using his palm, her anxiety rose as she watched him get up to grab his belt.

He lifted her legs up and she automatically grabbed behind her knees. "10," he said. She trembled. He brought down his belt for the first strike and she let out a whimper, wiggling her legs slightly. The second strike fell, and the third not long after. She clutched her legs tightly and curled her toes, biting her lip to keep herself from making too much noise.

Four, Five, Six. She was squirming badly now and letting out sharp cries getting louder with each strike. He was only using medium strength, but it felt plenty hard to her. On the seventh strike she punctuated her cry with a soft "please..." He put his hand gently on her chest, looking into her eyes almost sympathetically. Then he pushed her legs up by her calves to keep them taught as he lined the belt up.

The eighth strike whipped through the air faster than any of the previous strikes, setting fire to her ass and causing her to lose her position. She grabbed her stinging backside and folded her knees back down. Realizing she broke position, she looked at him and let out a soft "sorry" in the hopes of avoiding more punishment, but he was already turning her over and pulling her down to be bent over the bed.

He told her to keep her position and began punishing her. Strikes rained down, all as hard as the eighth and spaced out only by the time it took him to bring his hand back and swing. Within the first four strikes she had progressed from loud whimpering, to shaking and a stifled scream, to loud cries and fully trying to escape his blows. Without breaking stride against her bottom he pinned her down by the small of her back, pinning her wrists as well when she reached back to protect herself. He also held her legs down with one of his when she tried to kick her legs up.

Ten strikes furiously rained against her as punishment for breaking position, then he finished her off with two measured, brutal strikes that made her scream into the mattress. She was left hyperventilating, sweating, and dripping wet. Her ass was cherry red with some bruising already starting to form. While she was disoriented and catching her breath, he flipped her over and put his belt against one of her wrists. She automatically offered up her other wrist, and he wrapped his belt around them both to tie her up.

By the time she'd caught her breath and oriented herself, he had her wrists bound above her head and her legs spread. He leaned close over her and looked her in the eyes, making sure she'd regained composure and was ready to continue. She looked back at him, forgetting the stinging pain she felt to focus on him and on that moment. They stayed like that as he entered her, slowly so as to savor it. He watched her face change to one of desperation and pleasure, she watched him experience the same pleasure and a hunger for her body she had no choice but to satisfy.

He started moving faster. She felt his large hands moving over her body as he fucked her, then felt one hand settle on her hip as the other took her nipple between two fingers. She preemptively bit her lip to keep herself quiet for him, and bit down harder as she felt the hot pain of him pinching and tormenting her radiate strongly through her chest. He kept going until she couldn't bite down any more and was ready to scream, but he stopped before she made a noise, leaving her gasping.

He took her other nipple between his fingers and waited for her to catch her breath. When she had, she looked at him and bit her lip, signaling to him that she was ready. She was met with the same painful sensation as before, her face cringing in pain and looking more desperate as her pain grew. Eventually she again couldn't hold back her scream, but this time he didn't relent. She involuntarily cried out and squirmed around trying to escape his grasp.

When he was satisfied she'd done enough screeching and squirming around for him to consider it fighting, he released her and slowed down his thrusting to push himself deep inside her, sending waves of pleasure up her body. Leaning close, he whispered in her ear in a low voice, "Oh, so you want to misbehave." As he did so he gave another very slow, deep thrust, which offset the chills his whisper gave her with another warm wave of pleasure. She whispered "no..." between moans, since she really hadn't been trying to misbehave, but it didn't matter whether he'd forced it out of her. She was going to be punished for it. He reached for a vibrator from the nightstand and she smiled slightly upon seeing it, but tried to hide her excitement to focus on her punishment. He held the vibrator backhanded hovering above her clit, not yet touching her. With his free hand, he started toying with her breasts and asked "You know what happens when you misbehave. Are you going to be good taking your punishment?" She nodded.

He switched on the vibrator and pushed it down gently. She moaned and leaned her head back with the new sensation of the vibrator combined with his slow thrusting. Her moan was cut short by a quick slap with his other hand landing on the outside of her breast. She let out a sharp, surprised cry at the impact, and leaned her head forward. She watched him over her, thrusting inside of her and holding the vibrator against her clit. She tried in vain to pull her bound arms down over her chest as she saw him pull back his free hand, and was turned on by her helplessness to protect herself as she watched him bring his hand down again and again on her breasts. She moaned in pleasure and pain, only able to look on as he beat her tits.

As the smarting slaps grew more painful her gasps turned to cries of "mm!" and "aa!" which got louder and louder as her squirming turned to jerking around trying to at least lessen the painful blows. The more she tried to help herself each time she saw a blow about to rain down, the more she saw just how little control she had, which turned her on even more. Eventually her pleasure outweighed her pain, and her cries which had punctuated each slap turned into one long, loud moan, broken up only by breaths and exasperations like "Oh my god" and "Fuuck" when his thrusting or the impacts were too much. She stopped jerking around and leaned her head back again, taking the pain and pleasure as it came and fully submitting to whatever her body was given. Amid his slaps, his thrusts, and the vibrations on her clit, her pleasure built and built until it burst, bringing her to a shattering orgasm. His strikes grew a bit more powerful as she quivered and moaned, but she still barely registered them among the supernova of sensations running through her.

As she was finishing her orgasm, he took away the vibrator and leaned forward so that he was on top of her. He started fucking her roughly, and the sensitivity of having just cum plus this intense sensation caused her to involuntarily jerk around and try to escape, but she was no match for his strength and he forcibly used her, unbothered by her struggling. He slowed down as he brought himself to orgasm, and she experienced another wave of pleasure as he pumped and pulsated inside of her. At the end of it, she was covered in sweat, splotched with bruises on her ass and tits, and could hardly walk because of the tremors in her legs, but she had served him well.