Birthday Surprise

Story Info
He gives her everything she asked for for her birthday.
1.1k words
4.5
14.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment was dark when she walked in. Maggie was already aching with desire. Her short hair was messy. Her short skirt and crop top clung like they were painted on. She left the living room light off and followed the dim light emanating from the bedroom. There was only one thing she had on her mind and it was in that bedroom.

As she reached the door she saw a note taped on the semi open bedroom door. Take off your clothes, put on the blindfold and wait. You are to not make any noise. If you make noise you will be punished. A shiver ran down her spine and her pussy clenched. She quickly took off her clothes and tied the blindfold to her face. Then she waits. She feels like she is waiting forever. The cool air from the air vent makes her nipples hard. Then, she feels hot breath on her neck. Again, the pussy clench. She had a hard time not asking what was going to happen. She felt hands on here wide hips and push her forward. She shuffled forward trying to keep her hands at her side. After a few more steps she felt the edge of the bed. She was turned around and she brought her hands up to touch the person in front of her. Her hands were lightly slapped away. Immediately her lip stuck out in a big pout. She heard a small chuckle and then he spoke.

"No touching sweetheart. Silence and no touching."

"Yes love." She said without thinking. A light smack hit her on the cheek.

"That was your only warning. Not another word or sound unless I tell you otherwise." He said in a hardened voice. No sound how was she not going to make a sound? She did have time to think about that before she felt herself being turned around and bent over the bed. Her legs were pulled apart so she was bent at the waist laying on the bed and her feet wide apart. She felt the cool air on her wet warm pussy. She felt large rough hands trailing down her back causing goosebumps to bubble up. Trailing down all the way to her nice plump ass. Massaging and squeezing it. Pop! His large hand slaps hard on her bare bottom causing her back to arch and her to biting her lip. Pop! Pop! Pop! Three hard slaps hit her in quick succession. She bit her lip hard as to not make a noise. As much as it hurt felt herself standing on her tiptoes begging for more and she felt her juices dripping on her thighs. He started rubbing her warm ass. She knew it was starting to turn red.

He took his hand off and she heard shuffling and things moving. She felt nothing and heard nothing but she knew better than to move or ask questions. Thwap! Something that wasn't a hand hit her on the top of her ass. It was her flogger. Long strips of braided leather. Her back arched and and her hand gripped the bed sheets. She felt fingers start the touch the outer lips of her vagina and open her folds. She was dripping and he could feel and see. Buzzing started and suddenly she felt a hard vibration right on her clit. A deep moan escaped her lips.

The vibration disappeared and the flogger hit hard right on her exposed cunt. Another gasp and another hit. She couldn't stop. Three more times she would moan to be followed by another hit right on her pussy. Finally after the fifth time she was able to hold her tongue. Literally biting her tongue until she was sure she was tasting blo*d. She felt something hard pressing against her sopping wet opening. The buzzing started again right on her clit and the dildo slid into her vagina stretching her. He slid it in multiple times bringing her right to the edge of orgasm she was ready to fall and then everything left her. The buzzing stopped the dildo left her hole open. Frustration coursed through her body but not for long before she had other things on her mind. Thwap! Thwap! Thwap! Her flogger made blows on her ass, back and exposed vagina. Again. Thwap! Thwap! Thwap!

"Say thank you and ask for more." The first words spoken since this began. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Thank you. Please give me more." She tensed waiting but instead the vibrated landed on her clit vibrating hard.

"Don't you dare cum. Bring your hand down here and hold this." She silently did as she was told and held the wand to her clit. Her eyes were rolling backwards behind her blindfold. Thwap!

"Dont cum." Thwap!

"I know you want to cum you little slut." Thwap!

"That little pussy is dripping down your thighs" Thwap!

"Ask to cum."

She loudly said "please let me cum!"

Her legs are shaking trying as hard as she can to not cum. Thwap! Thwap! Thwap! Three hard hits right on her pussy.

"Cum you dirty little whore."

Instantly her legs tense up and she screams as her pussy shoots cum all over the floor over and over again. As she is cumming the vibrator falls from her hands and she feels his dick slam into her causing her to keep cumming. He pounds her harder and harder. Her orgasm has not lessened. She is at the point that it is actually hurting but she is loving it. Her orgasm was lessening but she could feel another start to build. Two hands wrap around her throat and she is pulled up as he pounds into her hard. Her airway is completely cut off and she gasps for breath.

"That's it you little slut. Take my dick. I'm going to fill this little pussy up with my cum. I want you cumming with me. You are my little cum slut aren't you?"

She can't speak and nods her head vigorously. Just as she thought she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen he lets go completely causing her to fall flat. An orgasm rushes through her as she breaths deep. Her pussy starts milking his dick as she hears him grunting and then she feels his cum shooting deep inside her. Her cunt pulses and few more times as he slides out. She can't move. Still shaky and coming down from another intense orgasm. She feels him pulling her up the bed, tucking her in the crook of his arm and taking the blindfold off. She looks up at her loving boyfriend who is smiling at her with all the love in his eyes.

He kisses her deeply and she kisses him back. "Happy birthday, Maggie. You are absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

"You know I did. That was exactly what I asked for. This was the best present."