All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 006-010'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JaekartJaekartover 3 years ago
Puzzled

So far, the storyline and character development are flowing nicely, yet after reading 10 chapters, I'm trying to figure out WHY this particular story is in the Sci-Fi & FANTASY genre ! Hopefully something will soon develop to resolve my puzzlement.

visualwillvisualwillover 3 years ago

Didn't like this at first. The opening chapters sort of dragged but picked up in the second half. But overall, an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still loving it even more

This is exactly what I was hoping this would become. Entertaining as hell with both the realism and a good bit of comedy thrown in. It also goes to show that no matter how much you try and make things easy, at some places (like car dealers) they have to go and screw it up for you. Please continue because this rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this time I starting to lose interest in the wimp who like to use his money to do what he wants but lets so many females decide what he can do in his personal life. One woman tell him to sleep on the couch and another tells him she is going along with him no matter what he wants. This better get better and he better decide if he is in control of his life or not.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

This is a story to nowhere and in the wrong category to boot.

Who the fuck books a room and pays for it and then has to sleep on the couch while his employee gets the huge bed? Then the boss Carrie’s the bags for the female employee. Having been aircrew for 18 years in a 4 person crew I can tell you that everyone Carrie’s ALL their own bags no matter who you are.

One more chapter and I’m done unless there is change. This guy is basically a cunt / dickhead. Oh the ex since not divorced gets half of his cash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far, you could condense this to a paragraph…. Plus, I don’t even know where we’re going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He got money but so far everyone controls him and I still don't know why he's leaving his family what a douchebag he doesn't deserve the money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories