All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 011-015'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WolfkittyWolfkittyover 3 years ago
I love the story so far.

But it is kind of sad to think that now that he has more than enough money to be comfortable that he must leave it behind. Unless, he will have access to the past and the present at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I had no idea

It is amazing to learn all the things you didn’t know or even consider when you end up winning that kind of money. I knew you didn’t want to collect it under your own name and create an LLC while having a lawyer, accountant and investment person to handle most things but all the minutia is staggering. I find the wording and especially the pace of the story to be excellent. You created characters that have wonderful interplay and cover each other so well. I not only look forward to the next chapters but also to find out what the deal is with Matilda the chatterbox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I'd thought to do this earlier. There are a couple I'm not covering!

I thought I was being so clever by underlining the words but the paste to this environment removed them so I'll just use an * to identify them here.

Ch 06-10

I bought my trailer so I had some*since of when it

private security*personal were dispatched

I stopped literally*hallway into my truck

Ch 11-15

boxes, combining or even eliminating them complete*

truck. It*was made much more sense

loading the BBQ into*back of the Ram. (*the)

and*a very grateful for their help.

was led*a large, fenced back yard (*to)

and perhaps*our first moment of relaxation in weeks. (*Sonya and my)

we could have*night cap while we (*a)

A moment later Matilda*re-emerged with blankets,

it will be in Flagstaff by the time*when we get there tomorrow."

the storage room*& cold storage (*and)

shut down the propane tanks and *the hooked it up to the truck.

Exiting the camper, *doubled checked

*doubled checked*on my gauges

*placed we had secured just outside Flagstaff.

When painting word pictures, it is important not to spill on the canvas! I'm enjoying the details of your story but not particularly enjoying documnting the volume of typos. I plan to continue to enjoy the details but will remove my editor cap for the remainder.

Sincerely, arthurclewisjr@hotmail.com

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

Why does Sonya get the comfy trailer? Some shoes need to start dropping because it’s annoying to be forever thinking WTF instead of just getting on with the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES