All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 190-194'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OftenRomanticOftenRomanticalmost 2 years ago

Normally I don't care to read the mundane details of every day life, but your saga is relaxing to read while immersing in the slower life from days past. Thank you for sharing your art.

EmmeranEmmeranalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I will submit the next installment on Sunday (maybe sooner if my editor returns from vacation.)

-Emmeran

AardieAardiealmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter and the empire continues to grow.

elu69elu69almost 2 years ago

Glad to see you back in the saddle again! (or should that be back on the boat!)

Thank you.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The whole Marine House as a priority simply made no sense whatsoever. Military service doesn't define your qualities as a Man in fact it generally polarizes it. If you were an Ass Hole before you just become an even bigger one. I mean look at the MC he's an ex marine and he's a raging alcoholic with a chronic smoking habit? If that's the paragon of virtue were going for your in big trouble.

And his Rulo (stupid name) Utopian experiment ala socialist egalitarian etc it's been tried repeatedly all over the world and sorry liberal democrats it doesn't work🤠🤠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES