10 Pound Bag Ch. 021-025

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look," she said, "you're going to need barn cats anyway, and this way you can make sure they're the same breed."

Her idea began to show merit.

"Put a bow on the thing and make it a present." she continued, "Matilda will feel obliged to accept it and care for it."

"That is a good tit for tat," I allowed. "Let's go with that plan."

She queried be about the current cat and I told her I was pretty damn sure it was a Maine Coon cat and I'll be damned if that woman didn't loop her reins around the pommel, pull out her phone and start shopping. By the time we had made it back to camp she had found one within a couple hours drive, spoken with the breeder, and arranged to go meet the cat tomorrow morning. She was efficient.

Michelle put the horses up while I shut down the camp. I realized that we would have to go into the camper to clean up, I resolved to change that tomorrow. This night, we interrupted Sonya's privacy in the camper, cleaned up, and headed off to bed.