All Comments on '10 Pound Bag Ch. 081-085'

by Emmeran

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazmuntazmunabout 3 years ago
Dudes gotta get get his thinking together

Sounds to me like he’s really missing how special Banshee is! I’m thinking she’s the keeper. Not to mention it sounds like she really wants the job! It doesn’t seem like Native American women are discussed much but darn it they can be hotter than hell. So yeah I’d trade all the white women to the Native American guys for all their ladies and we’d both be happy, assuming I didn’t get scalped while sleeping of course.

I don’t know why you’re not getting any more comments because I think this is a great series and I look forward to each new chapter.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69about 3 years ago

Cracking yarn so far.

Sunset154Sunset154about 3 years ago

Other interesting chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First Class... eagerly waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So are you gonna finish the story or what????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Choices

Yeah, I'm with Tazmun on this. Banshee sounds hot. Also, a very quick study and LOTS of spirit. But, Mouse is gonna be something. Smart, physically impressive, talented and may be a polyglot. Such terrible decisions he is having to be making!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeran@Emmeran
For those who hadn't noticed I have moved my Blog, Research and Recipes all over to my Patreon site . https://www.patreon.com/EmmeransLadder All of that is FREE over there and it's quite a bit of data. It's just a heck of a lot easier to manage there. If you want to read th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES