10 Years a Slave - A Memoir Ch. 04

Story Info
The one with the first date and beyond.
7.4k words
4.17
5.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12 - The one with the first date.

It was a cold friday at the end of February 2014. Several days after that night. She was very excited the couple days before, but when the day came, she started to get a little anxious. It was her first time to go out and find a date for herself. And it was also the first time she was planning to spend with a stranger. So she was understandably nervous.

She picked a nice black dress for herself, paired with a pair of heeled knee boots. She wasn't wearing Her dress was revealing just a little bit of her cleavage, and ending just a little above her knees. She was gorgeously seductive, without revealing too much of her body.

Our plan for the night was to go to a club at the other side of the city after a dinner and a couple drinks together. She wanted to have some pre-drinks to get relaxed. After the dinner, we planned go to the club together. I was going to stay somewhere she can see me whenever she needs, but I supposed to keep my distance unless she signals. Our signal was her making an "OK" sign with her right hand on her right leg. Also, in case me or she sees someone we know, we will come together and act as if we're out as a couple.

It was a pretty crowded club, but not too packed for a friday night. As a single, stunning lady in a club, we didn't think it'd be a problem to find men who'll approach her. I placed myself in the balcony where I can see her sitting on the bar with her cocktail. The dance floor was just behind her. I had a pretty good angle to see almost all of the bar and the dance floor from where I sit. The club was playing loud music, so there was not a chance for me to hear what she'll speak with anyone approaches her. After just a couple minutes, she pulled her phone from her bag, and my phone buzzed seconds later.

"I have no idea what to do now." She wrote me. I replied to her saying don't rush, and enjoy the night.

"What if they want to dance? Should I dance with them?"

"If you want to, why not?"

We've been to clubs with her many times, so she knew how to have fun in a club, but she was so nervous that she was barely looking anywhere else than her phone. I thought it's my time to be supportive (as per our sixth rule) and calm her down a little.

"You're the most beautiful woman in this club babe. And you're alone, don't worry someone will approach you soon, just do whatever you feel like to do."

She didn't respond, but she glanced at me with a cute smile. Then, she put her phone back on her purse. She asked for another drink from the bartender, and they had a short conversation between them. I couldn't tell what they were speaking of, but she was laughing.

Then, a guy with a white tank top approached to Ellie. My heart skipped a beat. It was the first time ever I saw her with someone else, and I thought we're making a huge, enormous mistake. I tried to get a better look at that man. He was in his early 20's, and was looking like a total son of a bitch with his tank top and "fade and taper" hairstyle. "Please God, not him" I said to myself. They carried out a conversation for a couple minutes, but got relaxed when I saw how Ellie looks at him. She clearly didn't like that bastard. So, he had given up after a couple attempts and disappeared into the crowd. I calmed down. She looked at me with a huge smile in her face, and winked. I replied with a reassuring smile.

She was sipping her drink when suddenly a woman from the dance floor approached to her, and grabbed her gently from her arm, inviting to the dance floor. She got suprised, but then followed the lady to the dance floor. She seemed getting relaxed to me. And she was stunning at the dance floor. Not because she is the best dancer ever, but because how beautiful she looks under the flashing lights while her body moves with the rythm of the music.

She was dancing with the girl that invited her and her friends. They were a group of 5, 2 girls and 3 boys. Together with Ellie, they were 6. Soon I realised that most likely there were two couples, and a single man in their group of friends. Girls were getting closer with their (possibly) boyfriends while dancing, and Ellie was being left alone with the other guy. A man in his late 20's. So, that's why she pulled Ellie in, I thought to myself. But Ellie was looking happy, and she was building her confidence slowly. They were getting closer time to time with the music, but not touching each other. I thought he must be a nice guy, but it didn't help me with my nausea caused seeing her with someone else. Most of other men in this club would already try to touch her. But Ellie was the first one to touch, and put her hand to her dance partner's waist. He got the signal, and did the same. So, now they were dancing quite close to each other. But before getting too intimate, Ellie left the guy, and returned to her place on the bar. I saw the disappointment on the guy's face. She was panting slightly when she sat down. She pulled her phone, and I got a message:

"Did you see us?"

"Yeah baby."

"He was nice."

"What happened then?"

"Not with the first guy:)" And she put her phone back in her purse. She ordered a new drink, and after a quick sip she went to the bathroom. Once she's back, there was a guy sitting where she was at. A guy in late 20's, with a lot of tattos on his arms. She reached to her drink right in front of the guy, and they started a conversation. It took a while and she was looking like she's enjoying a lot with the company of this guy. My stomach were twisting once again. After a short while, he grabbed Ellie from her hand, and they started dancing together. She was visibly more comfortable, and they were dancing quite close. He put his hand expertly where Ellie's belly ends, and her ass starts. And Ellie's hands were on his shoulders. After dancing a while, I got their faces got close to each other, they were about to kiss. I was watching them without a glimpse. I found myself not only nauseus, but also strangely turned on. But without a kiss, she let that guy go, and returned to her stool. He followed her and they had a short conversation before he leaves the scene with a disappointment in his face. I didn't get a text this time. After hanging out on the bar a little more, and refusing to dance with two average guys, she stood up, and walked accross the dance floor, to a table where the group of friends who she danced before were sitting. She was looking amazingly confident, and amazingly hot. Once they saw her, they cheered for her and invited her to their table, and she gladly sat right next to the guy she was dancing with. They had chatted for a bit. I noticed that they were tasting each other's drink at some point. After a while two of them started having a conversation between each other, and ignoring the rest of the group. I saw girls were whispering each other and laughing. It was a successful night for them anyways, to introduce their single friend to a stunning lady.

Then, they went into the dance floor once again and started dancing together. They got pretty close pretty quickly this time. Their bodies were pressed to each other while they dance. He wasn't as bold as the previous guy, so it took him a while to put his hands on her lower belly. But soon after, I saw them kissing.

...

It's too hard to talk about some emotions. And this is one of those emotions for sure. I had a good time to think about it, and prepare myself for it. I also knew that she had sex with a guy -several times- while we were together, and definitely kissed that guy too. I admit that I was already finding the idea exciting as she basically trained me for that, but it was still too emasculating, too humiliating to see with your own eyes. And this is where it gets hard to talk about. But I found myself enjoying the view at the same time. I wanted to see her having good time with someone, and return me back in the morning. I wanted to kiss her while she still had a pinkness of an orgasm on her cheeks. I wanted to worship her while she's thinking about her date. I was becoming a cuckold, without knowing the meaning of that word back then.

...

They kissed for about thirty seconds, their friends on the table was cheering and laughing. Then she broke the kiss, and they talked shortly before Ellie walked towards the bathroom. I thought she might've gone to get ready or something. My nervousness was on peak.

Then I got a text from her.

"Meet me at the outside, but don't come close, just follow me."

I was outside before her, and couple moments later she left the club, walked in front of me as if she doesn't know me. And I followed. She entered the tube station and once inside, she turned to me and I approached to her. She was tipsy, and she had a huge smile on her face. She was excited and a little nervous, but she looked so beautiful to me.

"What happened Ellie? Are you OK?"

"Yeah I am great, it was so good. Let's go to our home babe."

We sat down in one of the late-night tubes back home, and then I asked once again about what happened.

"Haha, you are dying to hear about it don't you? I told you that you'll like it too babe."

"I'm not dying to hear about it but I'm just suprised that we're going back home. Is he following us or what?"

"Haha no babe, don't be crazy! I wanted to go back home, that's all. I didn't feel like I'm ready to go to bed with a stranger. It was quite hot when we were dancing together, but then he asked me to go to somewhere else just the two of us, and it felt awkward. I didn't feel like I'm ready for it. That's all"

"What about the first guy you danced with?"

"Ah yeah, he was so hot, but when I tried to kiss him, he smelled terrible to me, cigarettes probably. So I suddenly disgusted and left."

"Legit reason. But I'm suprised. You seemed so eager for it the other day."

"I am still, I don't know why but I felt too nervous. What about you mister? You seem like more disappointed than me?"

"Ah not at all. I'm the happiest man tonight, I am taking the most stunning woman in that club to home."

She lauged and elbowed me. Then she came closer and whispered to me:

"But she won't give you an orgasm today."

I laughed, and thought that she's genuinely funny.

13 - The one with the court case

When we made it back home, she threw herself to the bed and asked me to remove her boots. She stayed still when I was removing them, and raised her foot to my face when I'm done. The message was clear. I got on my knees, and started worshipping her foot. It still had a little bit sweat from all the moves on the dance floor. I didn't complain about it, and tried to do my job as good as I can. She started rubbing her clit under her dress while I'm busy with her feet.

"Ah, it feels so great." She said once, and we didn't talk until she's done with herself. Once done, She got rid of her clothes, and went under the duvet to sleep. I already knew that I'm not getting an orgasm today, but I was crazily turned on from all the events -and because I didn't cum for 5 days- so I wanted to try my chance, and asked her if I can jerk myself off.

She was under the sheets, turned on her side and she was looking at me, who's standing right in the middle of the room. She asked me to get naked, and I did it as quickly as possible. Now, I was again standing in the same spot, but with a rock-hard dick sticking out from my crotch. She was laughing while looking at me, and asked me to come closer. I walked towards her. She raised her arm, and started gently running her fingers around my dick. She wasn't grabbing it, or stroking it, which was driving me crazy.

"So you're turned on seeing me dancing with guys? Or was that the kiss?"

"I - I don't know..."

"Or was that the worship?"

"Maybe..."

"Which one babe?"

"All of them..."

"So you really enjoyed seeing me with other men?"

"I guess so."

"Even more than one in one night?"

"Aaah...."

"And you willingly worshipped my feet while I think about them."

"Yeaaah..."

She stopped touching my dick, and opened the duvet to invite me in.

"That's why you're the greatest boyfriend.." she said. I went inside the duvet, right next to her naked body, with all the perfume smells she still on her skin. And while she's hugging me from behind, she whispered to my ear "... and that's why you're not cumming tonight."

Another long night for me, trying to fall asleep. But that night I was lucky, and I had a wet dream. My balls were feeling much better when I woke up in the morning, but I was a little ashamed. I woke up before Ellie, and thought for a bit if I can cover it up somehow, but it was a pretty big mess. I was just afraid that she might think I did it on purpose. So, when she woke up I straightforward told her what happened and it was unintentional and not my fault. She laughed at me quite a while:

"That's so sad babe, your little dick couldn't resist it anymore! It's so sweet."

"Well, first of all it's not that little, and second yeah apparently it had it enough." I joined to her laugh.

"So it means you broke the rule, what to do now babe?"

"Don't be so harsh on me baby, I don't think I broke a rule, it was my subconscious!"

"Well then your subconscious broke the rule, but then who should compensate for it?" she was still laughing at me.

"I don't know, maybe we can forgive?"

"Ah no honey, we can't relax our rules like that. They're there for a reason."

"Well, what then?"

"So, I'll go out for another date this Friday, and we'll make it even!"

"But..."

"Case closed!"

"But wait..."

"Objection dismissed!"

"God damn it!"

"And to compensate the punitive damages, the perpetrator must prepare the breakfast!" She was still laughing, and I admit that she was a funny lady.

"Alright, alright... Whatever you say my princess."

"Now you're talking!"

"But I request for prosecution to be present while the breakfast is being prepared!"

"Agreeable, mister."

"Naked!"

"Naughtiest perpetrator ever." She said, laughingly. It costed me another date night maybe, but I loved the sweet banter we had in the morning of a stressful night. So we took a quick shower, and I prepared the breakfast for my princess. While she was watching me naked from the kitchen table.

14 - The one with the second date.

We spent the rest of the week relatively uneventful. I was still being rejected, and walking around with a stiff cock all the time. She was being worshipped the way she wants every night. Our foreplay was now mostly me spoiling her in the way she likes. Sometimes with The Dick, sometimes with licking her pussy, or sometimes with just worshipping her feet.

She was also getting more demanding. Mixed with a bit of a naughtyness, she was just making me do things. I was enjoying those games as well. She was coming to the home, throwing herself to the couch and asking me to remove her shoes, which I was happily obliging. She was asking for a drink, and I was rushing to bring it. Basically she was telling me to jump, and I was asking how high. Once we get in our home and close our door, she was becoming a princess, and I was running around to make her happy, make her laugh.

Meanwhile we made it to Thursday. In the evening I asked her about what she wants for the Friday evening, and to my suprise she told me that she arranged it already. Apparently, she gave her number to the guy she kissed and they were texting throughout the week already. I didn't hide my disappointment when I heard it. But she told me that she isn't breaking any rules. She was free to text with her dates, she was free to meet with a guy more than once, and there was no rules to disclose her plans with me. So I had nothing to object to.

I learned that the guy invited her to a restaurant on Friday evening. So it was a proper date this time, and she was not going for a "hunt". And it was with someone who she was talking for a while.

"So, it's likely to happen tomorrow then?"

"Yeah babe, aren't you excited?"

"I'm worried a bit Ellie. Feels like a proper flirting date, one where you'd go with your boyfriend, not with your hookup."

"Haha don't worry babe I'll never leave you. Who'd beg me to lick my foot other than you?"

"Is that what I mean to you?"

"Yeah, when I'm horny it means a lot to me!" She laughed.

"I know, but still not cool. I felt like you're proper flirting with this guy."

"Nah I'm not. I told him that I have a boyfriend already."

"You did what?"

"So, basically I told him that I'm visiting my aunt in here for a week, and normally I live in with my parents back in my hometown, and I have a boyfriend back there. Which I really have -sort of!"

"Ellie!"

"Haha just kidding! Don't be such a snowflake!"

"I don't like you calling someone else your "boyfriend". You have only one boyfriend, and nothing will change that."

"Oh sweetie, don't be a crybaby! I'm just teasing you. Of course I have only you, and everyone else is just a fling."

"Anyways, so that guy is cool knowing that you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he was a bit disappointed, but I told him that I'd enjoy his company for a night. So he invited me to a restaurant."

"I'd never do such a thing."

"You'd never let your girlfriend go fuck someone else too a couple months ago mister?"

"It's different."

"What is different?"

"In our case there is consent. But he doesn't know it. A man should not sleep with a girl who has a boyfriend. If you do that, you're a prick."

"Haha! I wish everyone would be as naive as you babe. And sorry to be the one telling you this, but your girlfriend will be fucking a prick tomorrow night!"

"When you say it like that, it breaks something inside me you know?"

"It's your ego, and I thought we shattered it a while ago?"

"Yeah..."

She straighten her back from where she sits.

"When you were shattering your ego, what were you begging for?"

"For you to fuck someone else."

"So I'm doing you a favor, you are the one who begged for it."

"Thank you baby..."

"Thank me properly then."

It was a signal for me to kneel in front of her. I was learning. I got up from the couch, and kneeled in front of my girlfriend. She pointed her finger to her feet. I had to bow all the way down to kiss her feet. And I was supposed to thank her. And I did. But after a couple kisses, she put one of her feet on my head, and pressed my face to the ground. We waited in this position for a bit. I didn't dare to say a word. Then she spoke:

"I feel like you have bits of your ego still bothering you. You need to get rid of that bit for me. So, tomorrow when I am out for my date, you will write me a letter about how you feel about me getting intimate with another man. I want you to write at least 10 pages. With pen and paper. And I want you to describe how you feel. You will describe different positions we are doing it in detail. And how it makes you feel. I will let you jerk off only if you successfully guess all the positions we did it. You can write as much as you want, wrong answers doesn't matter. But you must not miss any positions we'll do. And when I'm back, I'll read it back to you. You'll see that it'll help you. It's not a punishment, it's a part of your personal development."

I was silent all the time. Once she is done, she lifted her foot from my head, and I raised my head. Our eyes met. She had that powerful look in her eyes again.

"Are you happy with your task?"

"Yes I am baby, thank you. But shouldn't I be nearby in case you need me?"

"The restaurant is not that far away, and he seems like a nice guy anyways. But you'll keep your phone open all night, and if I call you'll come and pick me up. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Now bring me a coke and keep thanking me. I love the sight."

I brought her a can of coke, kneeled in my position again. Luckily this time she had her legs crossed, and I started kissing her foot hanging in front of my face. She was busy with her phone, likely texting with the guy.

12