10 Years a Slave - A Memoir Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting more and more arrogant towards me, and I was feeling more and more submissive. Maybe I had this core inside me since the beginning, but it just waited for its perfect match to shine. I was feeling extremely humiliated, but equally aroused. And I already knew that our relationship had changed for good.

So, the date time had come. She was wearing a white shirt, matched with a blue skirt. It fits perfectly for a fancy restaurant, I said when I saw her. She put on a subtle, but intriguing make up and I helped her wearing her high-heels. It was around 7PM, and her cab arrived. I asked her to keep me updated, and she told me that she will.

I spent the next couple hours with a feeling of regret, and an endless arousal. I was going strong for 10 days without cumming, and my mind was mostly occupied by my dick. After a couple hours I texted her about how's it going. She responded 10 minutes later, said that it's pretty good so far, without much details.

Then I started doing my task. I was still not entirely sure about how I feel. I wasn't also sure what she wants to hear and didn't want to disappoint her. So I decided to keep it mostly positive, and started writing about how much I adore her, how much I like what we have. I wrote a paragraph thanking her for returning back to me after the summer break. Another one for helping me to get rid of my ego and devote myself to our relationship. And another one how much I want her to be happy, and satisfied.

After two pages of mumbling about how I feel about her going on a date, the topic eventually came to the positions they'll have. I thought the best way to do it would be imagining myself as the guy, and write about the sex, then spice it up with the feelings. I had to check online about different positions, but I was also thinking that she's pretty "newbie" in sex as well, so I wasn't expecting her to go crazy. I tried to cover all positions, and finished my task in around 12 pages. It was well past midnight when I'm done.

I wish that I had that letter and write it down within this memoir, but I have no idea where it is, and I haven't read it for the 10 years, so I'm afraid I can't give you much details about the content. But it's not hard to imagine what was written. Describing her and the guy in different positions, how it makes her feel, whether she likes it or not, and how it make me feel, and how much I'd love to be the one doing that. Over and over again for 10 pages.

I didn't receive any texts from Ellie meanwhile, and I didn't want to interrupt her first date. So I waited patiently. I was anxious, feeling desperate, and I was dying to touch my penis. But I refrained from doing it. I slept on the couch with my phone on my chest. I didn't want to miss if she calls me. But she didn't call.

I had a terrible night, with constantly waking up, feeling the rollercoaster of emotions inside my belly. I thought I'd throw up several times but I managed to make it to the morning. I started getting worried around 9AM, and texted her about how's she doing. She texted me back saying that she's doing great, and they're having a breakfast. She was planning to be back in around an hour or so. I replied thanks for letting me know and glad that she's doing great. She replied with a kiss emoji.

Then, around two hours later I heard the doorbell. It was Ellie. She had a huge grin in her face:

"Heyy babe, I'm back!"

"Finally! I was getting worried."

She jumped in my arms, and hugged me tightly.

"Nothing to worry about mister, your princess had a great night!" She walked towards the living room, and let herself on the couch. I followed her like a little pup. And sat on the armchair accross the couch. I was trying to be as positive as I can get.

"Glad to hear that baby. You look very happy indeed!"

"I am babe, it's been so long! I missed this..."

"So, how did it go?"

"Oh you're dying to hear that don't you naughty boy?"

"No Ellie I just want to know that you had fun."

"I had. Take off my shoes while I tell you how it went."

I stood up, and walked towards her feet. When I started unbuckling the strip of her high-heels, she started talking:

"So, we went to a very nice Italian restaurant. I think it was the fanciest one I've ever been. He's 29 years old and a marketing manager, seems like he's doing well. We talked about stuff, I talked about you.."

I was already done with her shoes, but I was still kneeling at the edge of the couch. When she said she talked about me, our eyes met.

"Don't worry I didn't tell him how you worship my pussy, but I never let you fuck me." She had an evilish smile on her face.

"I told him that I have a lovely boyfriend, and I love him so much, but I also like to have fun from time to time."

"What did he say?"

"Well he told that he's cool if I'm cool. But I was hot I guess." She laughed at her own joke. I didn't. Instead, I watched her beautiful body lying on my coach. Her shirt was now untucked, and her naked legs was seductively presenting themselves under her skirt.

"So, we went to a club after the restaurant. Had some drinks and danced together. This time he wasn't that shy. I let him grab my ass on the dance floor. It was so hot to feel her cock growing inside his trousers. Anyways, we danced until the midnight. I was already so fucking wet and about to beg him to fuck me right there when grinding on his leg. Babe, you should be there and watch me. It was so amazing..."

I was silent.

"Then he asked me to go somewhere private, I replied with a long, wet kiss. I might've bit his lip a bit too much. And I whispered into his hear: "Do whatever you want to me"." She now had a naughty smile on her face. I thought that I've never seen her so happy since a while.

"So, he took me to a fancy hotel nearby. I wasn't expecting this to be honest, but it felt so sexy to get fucked in a hotel room with a huge window looking the city from above. Like a slut."

I was still on the ground, kneeled. Like nailed to the ground. She stayed silent for a bit, while watching me carefully. Then, suddenly she stood up, and walked towards our bedroom:

"The rest is quite boring babe. The stuff you know already. Can you please run the bathtub for me? I want to take a bath while reading your assignment."

I didn't know how to feel. Should I supposed to be disappointed about not hearing the actual sex, or should I get relieved? I had no idea.

15 - The one when she reads my letter

I went to the bathroom to prepare the bathtub. I turn the heat to the max, as she liked it. Then, I put the bubble bars under the water to make a huge bubble cloud on the water, and placed the bath bomb for Ellie to drop. Several minutes later she came in to the bathroom totally naked. I watched her amazing body while she gets in to the bathtub. The water was slowly raising and swallowing her whole body. I started to undress to get in with her, but she interrupted me:

"No mister, you'll wait right there fully dressed when I read your assignment. And if you did a good job, I'll let you. Now, bring me your letter."

"Sure Ellie." I went inside with full of hope. I was trusting the job I did and pretty sure that I covered all positions. So I will be in the hot water right next to my beautiful girlfriend soon.

I brought back the letter with a proud in my eyes. She raised her hands from the hot water, and extended towards me:

"Dry my hands first babe, how can I hold the papers?"

"Ah sorry Ellie, you're right."

"You should be thinking these first sweetie." Said she when I was drying her hands with a towel.

"Oh, can you please also bring the acetone and some cotton? You can help me clean my nails when I read."

"Of course baby give me a second."

Again, she was telling me to jump, and I was asking how high. This time I was motivated with my soon-to-be orgasm. When I returned, I saw that she already started reading the letter. I kneeled right next to the bathtub, and she extended her left hand without looking at me. I grabbed her hand gently, and started cleaning her dark blue nail polish.

"I think it's the first love letter I got babe. And I like it, you should write more!"

"Of course baby, if you want I can write books about you."

"I'll consider it mister. Ah I love this sentence, hear: "You taught me to love someone for what's on the inside while not letting me how your inside feels." You should be a poet babe!"

It wasn't my proudest sentence to be honest. She kept reading the letter silently. Meanwhile I finished removing her nail polish from one hand, and she lazily extended other hand to me. Her boobs were covered with bubbles, her wet skin was glistening. I was dying to get in the water with her, but the letter was long.

"Good stuff. I wasn't expecting you to give in that quickly babe. Now I think you wanted me to have sex with other people from the beginning?"

"To be honest babe, it was a long and painful way."

She kept reading for a while.

"You know what? Maybe a should be a trainer. Seems like I trained you perfectly! Hear this sentence: "When you climaxed yourself with The Dick, I was worshipping your feet and it was better than an orgasm."

"Haha you're right, but I doubt you can find many men in your area of expertise" I laughed to my joke lightly.

"Then I'll train dogs?" She was laughing this time.

"That was a plain insult Ellie." I said. But when kneeling and cleaning her nails it was not that convincing.

"Haha, I'm joking babe, you're being a crybaby again! You and your puppy eyes! But please don't interrupt me I'm coming to the best part." She flipped the page, and started reading about the sex positions I imagined for her. She was reading excitedly, and smiling. Here and there she was making small comments like "that's good.", or "ah yeah.." I was done with her fingers, but kept my position right next to her to enjoy being close to her. When she's done with the first page, she looked at me:

" Ah sorry babe I forgot you're there. Can you please help me with my toenails as well?" And she raised her leg from the water. I obediently reached to her foot, while watching the water droplets running through her soft skin. I placed a gentle kiss to the arch of her feet. She reacted with a gentle smile.

"You need to dry them first babe."

I did what I'm told silently. Then I cleaned her nails while she was concentrated on my letter. I could clearly see that she was enjoying it. Once I am done cleaning her toes, I assumed my position and waited until she's done with reading. It took a while.

"Very good job. Congratulations babe, you are a talented writer. But you know waaay to much things about sex for a virgin. You gave me some great ideas for the next time. But how do you know so much? Do you have a porn addiction or something?"

"No baby, but I had too much time to think about it." I joked, showing the bulge in front of my sweatpants.

"Haha yeah you're right. How long it's been?"

"10 days babe, and I'm dying for your touch."

"I know." she said with a laugh. "Do you think you deserve it now?"

"You said I did a good job. So I assume yes? Should I get in already?"

"No mister. I didn't ask if you covered every position I tried last night. I asked if you deserve it or not?"

"I think I do, Ellie. I did whatever you asked from me. I am a good boy, as you wanted me to be."

"Yes you are. And I agree you deserve it babe. You deserve much more actually. But you missed one position. I'm so sorry."

"Ah please Ellie don't play with me! I wrote down everything possible. Please baby don't do this to me!" I was so, so disappointed.

"I'm not doing anything babe, you had an assignment, but you failed. It's not my mistake."

"Please don't be so hard on me, I'm going through a hell."

"Can you please help me to scrub my back?" she said while ignoring my pain. She raised from the water slightly, my eyes locked on her wet nipples for a second. Water was running through between her tits.

"Ellie please, I need to do it. Ah you're so beautiful I can't hold myself anymore."

"Don't whine babe. Scrub my back."

I was helpless and I was at her mercy. I grabbed the sponge and started scrubbing her back. Touching her shining skin wasn't helping my agony.

"Which position I missed baby? I still can't believe it. I even did an online research to make sure."

"Haha you're joking? So you watched porn and imagined me last night?"

"No, there were non-porn resources for that."

"It's good then. You don't need to watch porn when I'm right here, right? You see me naked all the time."

"But I can't jerk off!"

"Well, noone to blame except yourself."

"So, which position was it?"

"Not gonna tell. But it was a fun one. You need to do a better research next time!"

"So, are we gonna do it every time?"

"Would you do that if I want to?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Then I'll consider. Reading it was fun to be honest. And apparently reading was fun too, you basically looked at porn all night!"

"No it wasn't... whatever.."

She raised on her feet and stood in the middle of the hot bubbles. Now, her gorgeous, sexy, wet body was standing right in front of me. Fist-sized bubbles were making their way towards the water. She was as beautiful as the sky.

"It was so good actually, would you mind to scrub my whole body? I need a good scrub after last night."

She was teasing me in all imaginable ways. I was scrubbing her naked body while being denied, and also listening about her night. But I did my duty and scrubbed her whole body without missing a spot. I thought I might explode when I was cleaning her thighs. When I'm done, she thanked me casually, and asked me to bring her robe. Then she rinsed herself, got in the robe and walked to our room while drying her body gently. After drying her hair, she got rid of the robe and laid down to the bed face down, naked. I was helplessly watching her from the edge of the bed.

"You know babe," she started speaking. "I think you're really doing a great job. I'm proud of you. Am I being too harsh?"

"Sometimes Ellie, especially if I'm turned on constantly for ten long days." I started running my fingers through her round ass, and squeezed it gently. She was still my girlfriend anyways, and I was allowed to touch her ass. She smile while looking at me.

"I think you really deserve something. I'm happy to break the rules if you're happy to break them?"

"Yes Ellie, please!"

"Then go on, do your thing. But I'm soo tired and soo sleepy right now. Would you mind using my feet this time when I try to get some sleep?"

It was better than nothing. Way better. I was already removing my pants when she finished her sentence. She positioned herself totally flat. Her soles was placed next to each other right in front of me. I though "how beautiful, how soft they are looking" for a second before I started rubbing my dick to Ellie's pinkish-white soles. It took me just seconds to explode. I was thanking her when I was cumming.

16 - The next couple months.

The price I paid for my miserable footjob? She went for another date that friday. That's what she was talking about when she said she's "happy to break the rules" apparently.

Anyways, I want to make some progress with my memoir. It's been almost book-long and I couldn't even finish the first year. So let's summarise the events of the next couple months and fast forward in here. If you're curious about any specific details please let me know.

She went to another day the next friday with the same guy. She apparently told him that she's in town for a job application, and wanted to see him when she's "invited" for the second interview. I'm pretty sure they sexted a lot that week, but I wasn't allowed to read so I don't know what they were. I waited her at home again. This time I didn't have a task, so I had to wait and tried to keep myself busy. And believe me it was harder than having a task. When she's back in the morning, I gave her a bath again. I remember feeling like it was a ritual where I cleanse and reclaim her for myself. I don't know what she was thinking.

After the bath, she jerked me off this time. But she told me what they've done the last night meanwhile. She kept me on egde until her story ends. I listened how my girlfriend went on her knees to suck that guy as soon as they entered the hotel room. How she liked the taste of him, and was curious if I taste the same or not. I listened how he bent over Ellie on the side of the bed and they did it on doggystyle even before she removed her clothes. And how they ordered a dessert between their rounds. How funny it was when she teared the condom while trying to rip off the package. How he pinched her nipples while she's riding him. How she took it slow to enjoy and how nice it felt to "just stay like that when he's inside her." How they slept naked together. How they squeezed another one in before the breakfast, and how she kissed her before saying goodbye. She let me cum after she's done with her story. I thought it's sort of like watching porn, and instead of worrying about how sick it might be for some people, I decided to enjoy.

The next week was our first anniversary, and we celebrated it together. We booked a getaway place nearby for a night. Spent saturday and sunday together, walking down the nearby beach and wandering accross the small town. We got drunk that night, and had sex in our own way after quite a while.

But she went to another date the next week. She was gaining confidence, and wanted to try "someone new". So we did a scenario similiar to her first date. Went to a club together. While I was watching her from a safe distance, she danced with people approaching to her. But this time, she picked one of the guys eventually. He was a guy close to our age, probably around 21-22. He was quite handsome to be fair. They went back to his place around midnight, and I took a cab back home. She came back home in the morning, and we had our bathing ceremony while I listened how filthy his room was. Basically a frat boy's stinking room. She told me that he had a roommate and they had a drink together before going to the bed, and it felt her so slutty to be escorted to his room, obviously for sex, while someone else is watching.

Except for some Fridays where she had an exam, or just "not feeling like it", she went to dates until the summer breaks. It was becoming the normal for us. She was coming back to me in the morning. I was cleaning her, she was letting me jerk off. Sometimes while telling me about the night before, sometimes by a footjob. And in some occassions, if she still feels horny, I was "worshipping" her however she wants until she reaches orgasm. Then, she was letting me to relieve myself. I once joked her saying that I was getting more sexual pleasure from her feet than any other parts of her, and she replied me saying that's how you worship a princess.

Meanwhile I was taking more and more responsibility with the house chores. The nature of our relationship was making it less awkward for me, but I was the cook, and the dishwasher. And I was responsible from cleaning. And I was in charge of the laundry. Ellie? She was the "supervisor" in his words. To be honest, our house was never the cleanest, tidiest house anyways. So I was getting by.

12