10 Years Later She Seeks Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
10 years later she seeks out the teacher who punished her.
2.7k words
4.64
12.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over 10 years ago, when I was just 18, but no sexual experience had ever got remotely close to events of that day. I succeeded in looking up Miss Able and was now looking at her front door. I wasn't sure I would have the nerve to ring her bell. I consider myself heterosexual but the events of that day had left me just a little bi-curious.

On that day Miss Able had given me the option, be sent to the headmistress or be punished by her. The thought of going to the headmistress Miss Gamble filled me with dread and I opted to be punished by the gym mistress. I was her star gymnastics pupil and I knew she had a soft spot for me. I hoped this would lead to a lenient punishment. When I said I wanted Miss Able to complete the punishment she said I should not expect special treatment from her, as smoking was a serious offence.

I was told the time to report to her room and that I was to be dressed in my gym kit. When I arrived she was also dressed in gym kit. She told me I was due a minimum of twelve strokes with the cane but she would reduce this if I chose to take a spanking and a strapping and flogging. I had no idea, which would be worst but decided to put myself at her mercy. She said punishment would be taken naked and told me to take each item of clothing off as and when she told me to.

I took my skirt off and socks off as instructed and felt more naked than I had in any gym class while wearing the same. I wasn't sure if I was excited or nervous but my heart was beating fast and hard as I was told to go over her muscular legs. She took hold of the back of my regulation blue knickers and pulled them hard until they seemed to split open my pussy. She settled the back of the knickers so that they left my bottom almost naked.

Both the noise and the sting of the first slaps were much greater than I had expected. She stopped after about six and the heat generated in my bottom seemed to spread across the whole area including between my legs. As I lay there I heard a bottle top being clicked open followed by a warm wet feeling all over my bottom. Whatever the fluid was was massaged firmly across my taut cheeks. The heat across my bottom was multiplied many fold and the fluid ran down between my legs. The whole area was on fire.

When the spanking began again I found myself adjusting my position so that I could rub my supercharged pussy against something. It was as if my mind no longer had control of my body as I tried to rub myself on her leg in time to the spanking. During the next six or so spanks I was sure I heard her laugh to herself. Again the click of the bottle followed by more fluid massaged into my bottom. I found myself pushing my bottom up and opening my legs in an attempt to get her fingers to find my pussy. This time there was no doubt she laughed as she eased her fingers to the very edge of my pussy.

"My my you real are an easily excited little thing Jones. I should remind you that you are here to be punished not pleasured. Are you always as randy as this?"

"Oh I am so sorry Miss Able. I don't know what has got into me."

"You don't have to be sorry but it will not prevent me from giving you the punishment you deserve. Now back over my knee."

I wasn't sure who was doing the positioning this time but now I found myself at a different angle. With my head now to her left side and one of her legs positioned so that my legs were wrapped around it. I am not sure whether it was the fluid from the bottle or my natural lubrication but her leg was soaking wet. My body was fully in control now as before the first spank landed I was tensing up and sliding up and down her taut leg.

I don't know who set the rhythm but the spanking was perfectly in time with my movements. I knew exactly what I was doing as I simply fucked her leg. She could not have been under any illusion as her spanking was increasing my arousal with every contact. As the first wave of orgasm hit me my thrusting speeded up and the spanking matched it. I was amazed that the waves were almost gentle as they washed through me. I guess that there were about 12 to 15 waves before I regained a little control over my body. For some reason I was pleading with Miss Able to forgive me.

Again she was laughing as she said.

"Don't apologize, you are not the first girl to orgasm over my knee but never so quickly or so beautifully. Now that we have got that out of the way I really should start your punishment."

I stood up as instructed with lubrication running down my legs. Miss Able told me to take my blouse and bra off. I had always been very self-conscious about my boobs. They were small with my areola and nipples set on a mound on top. The other girls used to tease me about them. I slipped the bra down my arms and covered my boobs with my hands.

"Stand up straight, arms by your side and show me your beautiful boobs. There you go they are magnificent. So lovely I feel compelled to start by punishing them. Now get up on the desk on your back with your heals next to your bottom."

As I got into the position Miss Able busied herself sorting something out with her back to me. With my heals in position my legs were spread and I felt very exposed. My gym teacher took hold of my knees and spread my legs wide apart and looked at my very wet pussy. She then lifted my legs so that they pointed at the ceiling. Hooking her arms around my legs she pulled me back towards her so my bottom was right at the edge of the table. She now had my legs slightly parted and my heals were against her shoulders.

Her body seemed to mold itself against mine. When I looked between my legs I was shocked to see what looked like a rubber penis sticking out from a belt around her waist. As she lent forward against me it laid the length of my pussy and the large head settled against my clit. From her position she was able to find both of my nipples with a thumb and finger around each one.

"I am going to prepare your nipples to receive a strapping from my little tawse here. You can at any time ask me to revert to caning you rather than the strapping and flogging I have planned. What is you choice Jones?"

"I don't know miss but I do know I don't want the cane. Will it hurt my nipples very much?"

"I intend to make them sting like hell. It is a punishment after all."

I nodded my acceptance and did not mention the rubber prick that was moving just enough to start to re-arouse me. Her hands were not gentle as they squeezed, pulled and massaged my nipples. My areola seemed to disappear, as my nipples became long and thick. My nipples had always been sensitive but never quite like this.

"There they really are quite beautiful. They look good enough to eat, but I am afraid I really must punish them."

My left nipple exploded as the tawse struck it squarely. I shrieked from the pain but couldn't wait for the next strike. Miss Able seemed to know this and almost teased me by delaying it. Three more times she struck the same nipple before swapping hands and nipples.

My nipples had taken my full attention but as she swapped I became aware that either she or I was moving so that the prick was now gliding effortlessly along the length of my pussy. I didn't care who was fucking who it was just beautiful. As my right nipple exploded it seemed to create a direct link to where the large head of the prick was creating havoc with my clit. Always after an orgasm my clit is super-sensitive and I always stop after an orgasm. Yes it was very sensitive now but nicely so.

My right nipple was now looking as red and swollen as my left. Miss Able put the tawse down and took hold of both my nipples like before and rolled them painfully between her fingers and thumbs. I tried to deny to myself but I knew it was now me who increased the movement of my hips.

"I seem to be struggling to punish you Jones. The more I try the more you seem to get excited."

She was right and I gave up any pretense as I tried to wrap my leg around her waist to increase the rubbing on my soaking pussy and swollen clit. More laughter as she alternated between rolling my nipples and slapping my boobs. The laughter was not cruel but was embarrassing. She lent further forwards so her face was sometimes close to mine as her eyes seemed to be trying to look deep into my mind.

"Are you going to have another orgasm Jones? If you want to it would be polite if you asked me nicely for permission."

"I am sorry Miss Able I have never felt like this before. My body just seems to be on fire."

"I did not ask for an apology just that if you are going to cum again you welcome it and ask me nicely."

"Please Miss Able may I cum again. I think I might explode very soon."

"You may cum but you are to try and keep you eyes open and looking at me as you do. There is nothing more beautiful than the look in the eyes as a girl cums."

The words were all I needed. I wrapped my legs round her and thrust my hips up and down so the cock ran the length of my pussy time and time again. Remembering her words I kept my eyes focused on her bright blue eyes. The first spasm hit me with little warning. Unlike before it was violent and sharp evaporating quickly before the next one struck. I could not focus my eyes or even keep them open however hard I tried.

After about seven or eight huge spasms the next was much gentler. Without any clear thinking I moved my hips and managed to impale myself on the cock burying it many inches into my enflamed pussy.

It was Miss Able who panicked at this and asked me if I was ok. I could not use words to tell her but my body returning to full orgasm reassured her. Watching me carefully she made an adjustment that allowed her to thrust her hips so as to use the whole length of the cock to fuck me. Her attention to my nipples was verging on the brutal and her face was now inches away from mine.

"That's a good girl I am going to fuck that orgasm out of you. You are loving that cock aren't you Jones?"

I was in no fit state to answer as the orgasm rolled on and on. It was beautiful rolling through my whole body. I was now just able to keep my eyes open and she seemed to be almost as excited as me. There was no specific end to the orgasm but Miss Able slowed her thrusting as my body calmed.

"What am I going to do with you Jones? Do you normally orgasm so easily and so beautifully?"

"No Miss Able. Sorry miss Able. I have never had orgasms like those two or was it three and never more than one. My pussy seemed to have a life of it's own."

"That gives me an idea. I have a lovely flogger here. Now lie back and grab your knees and spread your legs wide. You pussy looks very sensitive. This will hurt but if you hold your position I will not be too harsh on it."

Good to her word it was not much more than a little flick with flogger that landed on my pussy with the end of the strands landing squarely on my clit. After the first five flicks had landed the pain began to build. I think she was also increasing the swing and concentrating on my clit. Miss Able stopped and poured some the fluid she had put on my bottom into her hand. I did not understand what she was going to do with it as the lubrication was pouring from my pussy across my bottom and soaking the table.

"I would not like to damage you clit my dear it looks sore and angry and I have not finished with it yet."

With this she stroked around the sides of my clit before squeezing around the base and encouraging it to present itself more clearly. Holding at the base she used her other hand to spread the fluid around the area including the very sensitive head. She worked the fluid around giving my clit the most thorough and skilled stimulation it had ever had. I was gutted when she let go and picked the flogger up again.

"Now I am going to flog you until I am happy you have had enough punishment. It will hurt and if the last 30 minutes is anything to go on it will sexually excite you. If you orgasm again I will give you the original caning as I will have failed to punish you.

Even with my clit throbbing I had not considered the possibility of another orgasm. As she flogged me she used her other hand, placed in my sparse pubic hair, to pull upwards which kept my clit sticking out proudly. The fluid had seemed to heat my clit up but also meant that the flogger glided off it.

"You don't want to be caned as well do you Jones? You are not going to disgrace yourself again are you?"

"No Miss, please Miss. I can't help that my body reacts as it does. It hurts so much but I am really scared that I might orgasm again if you don't stop."

The talk about it did nothing but inflame me further. I pleaded with her to stop flogging me mainly due to the pain but also due to the excitement. The excitement grew until I feared it was inevitable that an orgasm would be beaten out of me. I don't think my tone changed much when the pain eventually was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

As the first wave of yet another orgasm hit me I lost control of my body and was horrified to feel myself squirt fluids under great pressure high into the air hitting Miss Able. I sprayed three times and drenched my fascinated teacher who made no attempt to move out of the way. I had never felt so sexually satisfied or so tired.

It was minutes later that I realized I might be due a caning but a smiling Miss Able said she thought I had had enough.

The recollections of that day ten years ago flooded my mind as I walked up the drive. I was shaking as I pushed the bell. Miss Able had not changed much as she opened the door and took a few seconds before she said.

"Jones you look fantastic how are you keeping."

As I went to answer I figure appeared behind her. It was Miss Heard my headmistress. Moments later Miss Able was telling Miss Heard about the day she punished me. I am not sure how but within a couple of minutes I was over Miss Able's knees but that is a story for another day.