Mother Has Suntan Cream Applied

Story Info
Sunbathing mother is dominated by son’s young girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.51
39.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess let herself into the house that her boyfriend lived in with his mother. It was a hot sunny day and guessing right that Mrs. Ben would be sunning herself went straight through to the garden. As soon as Mrs. Ben became aware that someone was coming into the garden see panicked and turned over, trying to reach out for her clothes.

"Oh it is you dear. Please pass me my clothes. I do like to get an all over tan when no one is around. I am sorry to embarrass you Jess."

"You have not embarrassed me at all Mrs. Ben. There is no need for you to put any clothes on it is a lovely day and it is only us two. You do look like you need some of that suntan cream on your back, as your shoulders do look a bit pink. Here let me do it for you."

"First of all my name is Betty and secondly it is still embarrassing to be naked in front of you."

Jess seemed to take no notice as she picked up the bottle of cream and kneeling with her knees nearly astride Betty's head poured a line of cream over the older woman's shoulders. Betty was almost Amazonian in size and her daily workouts had left her so toned and muscular some of her friends thought she was overdoing it. The contrast with Jess was extreme. Jess was petite, but beautifully so, at around five feet tall.

Rubbing the suntan cream in was much more of a massage than a straight application. Jess was only able to reach half way down Betty's back even though by now Betty's head was almost in the young girls lap. As Jess stood up Betty remained as she was in a relaxed daze.

"I am just going to take my dress off, before I do the rest of you back, so that I do not mess it up. Mrs. Ben you really must work out hard to have an arse the wonderful shape it is. I wish mine was as spectacular."

"Now you are embarrassing me and it is Betty not Mrs. Ben."

"I'll just call you Mrs. Ben if that is ok. You shouldn't be embarrassed you should be proud."

Betty seemed to admit a small defeat and just sighed as the girl massaged her lower back. She was unaware that Jess was completely naked herself until the girl sat facing her feet with one of Betty's legs between her legs. Betty was uncertain whether Jess had panties on and was certainly not going to ask her. The one leg was massaged until Jess told Betty to bring her foot back so that she could reach it.

The suntan cream did nothing now except act as a lubricant for the firm massage that included the toe and between them. Betty had never realized that her feet were an erogenous zone until this moment. Did the girl know what she was doing? It certainly seemed so. Betty knew she should call a halt but seemed helpless do so. Jess was soon sitting on the top of the other leg and repeating the process. Having done this she turned round sat back on the top of the same leg. It was a dazed Betty who felt suntan cream poured liberally all over her substantial bottom.

Betty protested but was silenced with a shushing sound and a smack on one of the cheeks. She went to move but was met by a smack on the other cheek. The massage started firmly with Jess using both her hands each working on one cheek only. As her hands worked towards each other Betty became aware that her cheeks were being pulled apart and that the girl would not only see her bottom but also her pussy. A pussy that was by now embarrassingly wet.

Betty tensed her bottom only for both cheeks to be spanked hard before the cheeks were deliberately stretched much further apart than any massage required.

"Just you relax Mrs. Ben. Your body was so tense when I started I was worried about you. It has relaxed a little but I am not going to stop until I am sure the tension is gone."

As the arse in front of her relaxed Jess went back to her work but included circling right in and over the dark puckered flesh right at the heart of the arse. Again a little battle had been won and they both knew it. This was confirmed as Jess moved her knee forward just enough to make contact with Betty's wet pussy. The contact was brief but the inability of Betty to make herself break the contact spoke volumes.

"Turn over now Mrs Ben we must not let your front get burned, that would never do would it?"

With this question Jess had demanded a response from the confused woman. Her answer was very quietly spoken.

"No Jess it wouldn't."

Both women had a surprise as Betty turned over. Jess hadn't realized how big Betty's boobs were. They had not appeared large when she was dressed as they were set on such a large frame. They very firm and at the center were the biggest nipples the girl had ever imagined let alone seen. In the erect state they were in they were nearly an inch long and over half an inch wide. As for Betty her shock was that her son's girlfriend was completely naked and quite unconcerned by it.

Jess was desperate to feel those nipples but just managed to resist homing in on them. Instead she sat herself firmly on Betty's stomach and applied cream to her shoulders. She had to lean forward to reach the top of the shoulders this brought her own clit in contact with the taut stomach muscles.

Betty could not look the young girl in the eye even though their faces were only inches apart. She had long ago conceded that she was being sexually played with. Being played with by a 19 year old that she had thought was a naive but beautiful child. Jess knew that Betty was putty in her hand but wanted Betty to admit as much. Moving forward so she was propped on her elbows she took both of the woman's earlobes between fingers and thumbs and played with them as you might a clit or nipples. Betty's eyes shot open and she gave out a long agonizing moan.

"Tell me Mrs Ben would you like me to stop or would you like me to carry on massaging every bit of your sexy body? You need to be very clear how you answer me, I would so hate it if we did not understand each other perfectly."

"Please do not stop. I mean please carry on and massage and play with every part of my body you are making me feel so wonderful."

"There's a good girl Mrs Ben. It was not too difficult to ask nicely was it?"

Not waiting for a further response Jess moved back so she was sat right at the top of one of the muscular legs. From here she started to massage the firm breasts being careful to ignore the nipples that were now black and even larger and harder. Jess loved the teasing that was leaving Betty close to tears. She wanted to tease on and on but was herself desperate to explore the huge excited nipples.

She had to nearly lay forward to reach but took one nipple in her mouth and the other between a finger and thumb. Jess was able to rub her own clit against the rock hard leg between hers. As she devoured the nipples she gently rocked up and down the now wet leg. She had never enjoyed controlling anyone as much as she was now. Betty's next utterance was her first that she had made except in response.

"Please no please stop, I can't, I can't, I can't stop it. I must not it is all wrong, don't make me, don't make me cum. I cannot cum like this please no."

As she ranted on, her legs circled around the one of Jess's and she started to hump it so hard it hurt the young girl. With no intention to hurt the older woman Jess's response to the pain was to bite the nipple hard. Jess had wanted to watch Betty disintegrate when she finally allowed her to cum. She did not get her wish as her own brain took over and she squeezed the leg that was between hers so that her over heated clit left her having her own uncontrollable orgasm.

The rhythm of their orgasms was perfectly matched but Betty's just went on and on. She sobbed as her humping slowed but the spasms still shook her time and time again. Every spasm was accompanied by her apologizing again. It was almost a relief when she realized that the last spasm had past. She assumed she could just lie back and just bask in the warm after glow of their orgasms, but Jess had other ideas.

Jess turned round facing Betty's feet presenting the sight of small young bottom to the dazed mother. Betty's dazed state was brought quickly to crystal clear realization as Jess's mouth latched on to her massive and supersensitive clit. Betty's wail was piercing as she pleaded with her attacker.

"No, no, no it is much to sensitive it is hurting me please, please stop."

Jess not only had no intention of stopping but she was determined to chew the clit that seemed to be almost filling her mouth. The pleading to stop lasted for over a minute until it morphed into a sound more like desperation for something, but something unknown. When Betty's bottom was penetrated by Jess's middle finger she knew that much to her amazement she could and would orgasm a second time for the first time in her life.

Betty's orgasm was painful, violent almost unwanted but also devastatingly strong and left her barely conscious.

As she woke Betty was disorientated. If she had dreamed it, it was shockingly real. There was no way that Jess, her son's naïve young girlfriend could have done all those things to her. She couldn't deny her pussy was swollen and very wet, could a dream really have caused that.

The suntan cream would prove it one way or another. When she did find it she was confused to find a pair of thongs wrapped around the bottle. Even on this hot day the gusset was soaking wet with a sticky slime that she recognized the smell of.

Her confused thoughts were interrupted by the unmistakable sound of an orgasm in progress with the male voice declaring undying love for Jess.