£100

Story Info
An older friend gets is moneys worth out of my wife.
2k words
4.41
15.8k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieJames
AnnieJames
248 Followers

My friend Paul had come round to watch the Rugby with me. He was in his 60s, 20 years older than me, but we'd played rugby together and he'd taken me under his wing being an old head in the team and we'd been friends ever since.

My wife Annie was also there. Half-heartedly watching as well. Paul was sitting on an armchair across from me and Annie on the sofa. We'd all had a few beers and we were merry and having a laugh.

It was half time and the cheerleaders were on. Paul commented that it would be better if they did their performance without the shorts or knickers on under the short skirts. He's always been a dirty-minded old fucker. He even suggested he'd pay them good money to see it.

"I'd just like to see it, you know when they kick their legs over their heads and stretch. I bet their pussies look awesome?"

He went on to say how sexy they look and he wondered if they shaved their pussies or had a bush. "I like a bush myself," he said trying to get a reaction out of one of us.

Finally, Annie interrupted him. "So how much would you pay one of them young ladies to expose themselves to you?"

"I don't know. Maybe £40!" he responded.

Annie looked at him with disgust. "They're worth more than that, they're cheerleaders, not prostitutes. They must be worth at least £100!"

"Bugger off, you can get laid for less than £100 these days," he replied.

"But they're not whores!"

"£40 is pretty good money just to flash me their pussy, it only a bit of skin or hair."

"You're an old pervert" my wife growled at him.

I sat quietly, knowing better than to get involved when my wife had a bee in her bonnet.

There was silence for a minute. Then Annie smiled and said in her innocent voice, "So how much would you pay to see mine?"

I didn't say anything, I just sat there, stunned by the course the conversation had taken. Annie has a great-looking pussy and she knows it, I do tell her enough. Her slit gapes a little with her inner labia protruding slightly, and her outer labia is slightly puffy and smooth. She keeps a blond triangle of curly pubic hair trimmed short and her pale white complexion just adds to the effect of her perfect pussy.

So I sat there bewildered. Time didn't seem real. I heard everything they were saying but it was taking a few seconds to sink in. So by the time my brain truly understood she was talking about showing him her pussy, Paul was already telling my wife she was hot but not cheerleader hot, so he'd only give her £20 to see her pussy.

"£20, you' must be joking. I'm worth way more than that"

"Okay £30, it's my final offer," he said, looking at her.

I just stared at him. Neither of them looked at me. It was like I wasn't there at all. Suddenly, Annie stood up and said I'll be back in a moment and left the room.

A few minutes later she returned wearing the shortest skirt she owned. Now she looked at me and smiled. She stood in the middle of the room between us, with her legs spread shoulder-width apart.

She was facing him and leaned forward. This give me an excellent view as her skirt rode up. Her knickers were black cotton and small. Not a thong but still pulled up the crack of her arse and as she leaned further forward pulled tight over her pussy lips for me to see.

Annie said to Paul "You can see my knickers for £20 but that's all."

Paul pulled a tenner out of his pocket showed it to Annie and told her "that's all it's worth."

"Okay," said Annie. She straightened herself, running her hand up her thighs and lifting her skirt as she did so showing Paul the front of her knickers. She hooked her fingers in the elastic of her knickers and pulled them up even tighter against her mound, letting Paul see her camel toe through the thin fabric, teasing him.

"You sure you wouldn't give me £40 to take these off?"

"You're kidding, right?" Paul asked, this time looking at me. I didn't even look at him. I was staring at my wife, trying to figure out why she was standing there, in front of my friend dressed like this and why I wasn't stopping her.

"There's only one way to find out," Annie said.

Paul pulled out his wallet and laid £30 on the coffee table, "There you go. £30 and £10 makes £40. For that I want to see you open your legs as well" he said while smirking at my wife.

"Go on then!" Annie said sounding a little disappointed. She looked over her shoulder to me, "let's see if Paul thinks my pussy is as nice as you do?"

Annie walked up to Paul and stood right in front of him. He sat up on the edge of the couch, which brought him face to crotch with my wife.

"Go ahead, I'll let you take them off... you paid for it," Annie said, holding her skirt up and pushing her hips towards him.

Stunned, I watched Paul hook his fingers in the sides of my wife's knickers and slowly pulled them down her bare thighs until they fell to her feet and her blonde pussy was naked and in front of his face.

She turned and kicked her knickers to me, then said to Paul, "You have two minutes, Paul, how would you like me to pose for you?"

Paul just nodded looking mesmerised. I don't think the question had sunk in. So without indicating what he wanted her to do, my wife took charge and posed herself for him like a wanton slut. She sat down in front of him and spreads her legs as far apart as she could. Then she closed them and brought her knees up to her chest. Finally, for his last thirty seconds or so, she turned around and got on all fours waving her naked pussy at him like she was presenting herself for a fucking.

When the time was up, Annie turned to face him again and sat on her bottom with her legs together so Paul could no longer see her gaping pussy. She squeezed her tits together and said "you can see these for another £10!"

Paul's wallet was still open, he took £10 out and adds it to the £40.

My wife pulled off her top and unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts to him. Then she sat back and opened her legs so Paul could see her pussy again. Then she said something that was enough to tear through my soul.

"So," Annie asked him, while she ran one of her fingers over her clitoris. Her pussy lips had started to become a little swollen, "Are you sure all you want to do is look at me? Add another £20 and I'll let you touch me."

Paul grabbed his wallet and throw another £20 on the table. He reached forward and grabbed her tits giving them a good squeezing. He then reached down and ran his fingers up and down her glistening slit.

Paul glanced at me with his mouth hanging open.

"Don't worry about him," Annie told him. "He's been dying to have someone else touch me. Add another twenty and you can take me to our bedroom and fuck me in private." Annie added as she slipped one of her own fingers inside herself right in front of Paul.

Paul did as she suggested. Annie picked up the £90. Giggling and waving the money to me, she said to Paul come on there are some condoms in the bedroom. Only wearing the short skirt she led Paul out of the room, up the stairs and into our bedroom, closing the door behind them.

My heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest and the blood in my veins starting to boil, but it wasn't jealousy. Annie was right, I'd been fantasizing about her fucking other men for ages I just didn't know she felt the same. I thought about her taking off Paul's clothes. I saw her in my mind, her freeing his cock and cooing over it as she laid back on our bed, spreading her legs to expose her cunt for another man to mount her.

I sneaked up to the bedroom door. I could hear my wife's giggles had become sighs, the sounds she makes when her pussy is first penetrated. When her vocalizations changed to more of a grunt, I knew he was thrusting harder inside her. Then came the loud cry from her that told me she'd orgasmed on his cock. By the sound, of it, making her cum excited Paul and I could hear him fucking her harder and faster. Both of them grunting and moaning. I could hear him telling her how good her pussy felt and how long he'd wanted to fuck her brains out.

At this point, I'd heard enough and crept back down to the living room. I nervously paced up and down thinking about what was happening upstairs. I could still hear the bed creaking. They must have been fucking for a good 20 minutes when I returned to the bedroom door just in time to hear a loud grunt from him as he came. I thought to myself at least she made him wear a condom. I listened intently for a few more minutes. I could hear them panting still trying to catch their breath. I knew they'd be coming out soon, so I made my way back to the couch. For some reason, I wanted to act like it hadn't affected me. Like I wasn't even concerned that my wife had just sold her pussy for £90 to this perverted old man.

A few moments later Paul entered the living room. He was dressed, except for his socks and shoes, my wife followed, naked. My cock was rock hard, and Annie noted it with satisfaction, enjoying my shocked stare at her bold nakedness.

Paul sat back down on the armchair as if everything was normal to watch the end of the rugby.

Annie said "I'll you a drink Paul, what do you want? Beer?"

Paul nodded and she scurried off to the kitchen to get him one.

She returned with his beer handed to him and sat on his lap. He said to her "so Annie, what are you going to spend your £100 on?"

"£100!" I exclaimed. "I thought it was only £90?"

Paul grinned at me. "Maybe you should show him, Annie"

Annie look a little nervous but opened her legs wide apart and pulled her pussy lips open showing me her pink swollen skin. Then I saw it. A thick wad of cum oozed out of her love hole. The dirty old fucker had spunked inside my wife's vigina.

"I let him take the condom off for £10!" she explained.

Paul looked pleased with himself and started playing with my wife's pussy, dipping two fingers in his cum and pushing it back inside her. Pulling his fingers out of her swollen pussy he proceeds to massage the combination of his cum and my wife's love juice on her nipples before finally putting them in her mouth, letting her suck them clean.

I later found out she decided to remain nude because she wanted me to see my friend's sperm leaking out of her pussy.

After that, Paul would come over at least once a month to fuck my wife for money.

She meets him at the door in sexy underwear or naked and sits him on the couch. She teases him and me for a while first by wandering around us naked to get us both aroused. Then they let me watch as she undresses him and sucks his cock right there in the living room. When he cums, Annie swallows every drop, unless he's paid her to cum in her pussy of course.

AnnieJames
AnnieJames
248 Followers