100 Centimetres - Experience 20

Story Info
Taken senses.
2.5k words
4.27
2.3k
2
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I never really am fully prepared for how long and intensive my training sessions can be. You constantly push me to, what I think is my limit, and beyond. Into a world cloaked in mystery, wonder, delicious pain and serenity. Always leaving me wanting more, needing more...

You did, after all, untie my arms and legs and allow me to rest on the floor. You even gave me a blanket. Within seconds of being wrapped in the warm softness of the blanket, my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep. It was a dreamless sleep but I could feel you gently tapping my shoulder, rousing me from the darkness. You pull me to my feet and place an ice cube in my mouth, the ice melting quickly, sending icy liquid down my throat. Rubbing my eyes, I stretch my stiff limbs.

From behind your back you pull out a coil of thick white jute rope. My eyes grew large in wonderment, following you as you make your way over to me. You absolutely meant it when you said you weren't finished with using me. Stand still, eyes ahead you instruct me in your mesmerising voice, your dark eyes shrouded in authority. Following your instructions, I stood deathly still as you begin to wrap the rope around my heavy breasts, winding each loop tighter and tighter in a figure of eight. Looping around my back five times before securing it was a slip free knot, the rope surface rubbing on my soft sensitive pale skin.

I can feel the blood begin to swell in my breasts, my nipples standing proud and tall as I steal a glance down at your craftsmanship with the rope. Already, my pale skin is turning a deep pink colour, but you caught my glance which earnt me a pinched and twisted left nipple which quickly adjusted my gaze to staring dead ahead.

Another measure of rope. I smiled softly. You constantly rewarded me with a one centimetre length of rope but here I was, bound by so much and yet never feeling more untethered. To be able to let go of my responsibilities and entrust you with my vulnerable state, it's the complete opposite to confinement, it's freedom. Freedom in its purest form.

You attached an additional length of rope to my hands, tightening it around both wrists before securing them an the anchor point on the ceiling. The same position as before I mused. You tug on the rope and ensure it's taut enough with a generous amount of flex. Around my ankles, you affix heavy chained leather cuffs, spreading my legs about sixty centimetres apart. You affix them to furniture in the basement, one to the sofa leg and the other, a loading bearing column.

Once again, you place the dark blue blindfold over my eyes, tightening it at the back of my head. I feel your breath on my ear, your warm lips placing a soft kiss just below each one. My ability to see suddenly plunged into darkness. Two abrupt slaps given by your hand onto each of my cheeks, just below my cheek bones. It didn't hurt as such. More of a surprise at the unexpected action. I could not help the quick breath I inhaled over the sensation.

Next you place a pair of, what I suspect, are noise cancelling headphones over my ears, my capacity to hear had now been temporarily removed. All I could hear was my own blood pumping through my veins, perhaps faster than usual due to my heightened state of arousal. I wasn't sure what other sense you could take. My eye sight and ability to hear were now gone.

No sooner had I had that thought, my question was answered. I feel your strong hand on my lips, teasingly touching them, my tongue having a mind of its own, pushing through my lips to lick your finger. I feel your hand push on my jaw, unmistakably signalling for me to open my mouth, which I did. Your fingers are now inside my mouth, first one, then a second one. My moist, soft tongue gently caressing them.

Until your fingers grab my tongue, causing me to whimper in astonishment, which earnt me another slap on my cheek. You pull my tongue of my mouth and place something on it, it tightens on my tongue causes a sharp sensation of pain. I realised it must be a clamp of some kind, or a clothes peg. It was big enough to not allow me to retract my tongue back into my mouth. I can feel my mouth begin to salivate, the saliva pooling in my mouth but not contained by lips now. It starts to trickle down the side of my mouth. And then, nothing. No other touch from you, no other sense taken. Just bound, trapped with my own thoughts, not seeing, nor hearing or speaking.

I remained there for what felt like an infinitesimal amount of time, conscious of every breath I took, the rise and the fall of my chest. The dribble that was dripping slowly but steadily down my chin from my opened mouth. Just rocking slowly, back and forward on my heel to my toes, trying to relieve some of the pain that was building up in my arms from being tied above my head but my efforts were in vain.

I focus on slow and steady breathing like you taught me so long ago. Something brushes against my left arm. It was so faint, I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it, almost like the gentle touch of a light breeze. I couldn't determine what it was or whether it was something at all. My body is in a heightened state of awareness. Trying to compensate for its lost senses. My doubts on hallucination quickly alleviated when I feel the same sensation again, this time on my right arm.

What I guess is a feather, your are lightly brushing up and down my skin, a brush on my arm, on my forehead, the top of my feet, on my erect nipples. Never knowing where you would tickle me next. That feathery light touch causing my skin to have goose bumps. You are an expert tease Master, well versed in everything that makes your slut feel alive. It lasts for a few moments, causing my skin to become hyper stimulated. With one finally brush against my glistening pussy lips, the tickling stops.

I feel something sticky touch my skin, smoothed on with one of your hands across my inner thigh. Just as quickly it went on, with lightning speed, you rip it away, sending a searing almost burning feeling across my flesh. A muffled moan escaped my parted lips, it somewhat hurt but at the same time, it was exhilarating. You placed the sticky strip again, this time, length wise across my stomach, flattening it until once again, tearing it from my bare flesh.

It made me sway on my feet, a delicate balance between pleasure and blissful pain. Once again, the sticky strip is placed, now under my right armpit. I stiffened a bit, wondering how much this was going to hurt when you ripped it off but you didn't tear it off. Instead, you placed a second strip on my left arm pit, smoothing it into place. I feel the warmth of your lips as they slowly kiss my cheeks, leaving my body mourning their departure when you move away.

I am not allowed much time with my thoughts before you the next element is put into play. A sharp flick snapped across my stomach, over the back of my legs, my arse cheeks, my back. It doesn't hurt as such but a collection of the flicks from the rubber band leave a combined smarting sting. I imagine my skin would really quite red where the band had struck. No sooner had the stinging flicks started, they stop. I hang there by my arms for some time, trying to catch my breath and adjust my tongue but failing.

Cold wetness touches my arsehole, your fingers massaging a type of lubricant before placing a finger inside. Feeling my hole stretch around your finger, adjusting to the invasion. Followed closer by the second one, slowly moving out and then back in. After a few moments of stretching, I gasp as you place something exceptionally cold at my hole. You leisurely place the freezing cold plug, millimetre by millimetre at a time before my sphincter closes greedily around the base of it. The plug now deep inside my arse, stretching it, filling it.

Something icy cold touches my nipples, causing me to arch my back. Oh it was delicious Master. Sending a chill through my body, causing me to involuntary shiver. You move the ice to my collar bone, up my neck, circling my cheeks before going to my bound breasts again. Making circles over my nipples, melting the icy liquid over them. Moaning through a clamped tongue isn't easy about how could I help it. The teasing is making me incredibly turned on. Wanted to rub my thighs together to ease some of the throbbing in my cunt. As always though, that wasn't going to happen.

And then I feel a hot liquid drip down my bound breasts, just a few teasing drops until it becomes a minor cascade, a stark contrast from the cool. It must be a candle I fathom, before the icy sensation is back. Hot, then cold, hot and cold again. Over and over again. My body starts to tremble, experiencing so many different levels of pain. Not being able to see, nor hear what may be happening next, or being able to speak. For one with an inquisitive, curious mind, it's certainly teaching me patience.

You use a paddle to spank my arse, three mild smacks, before increasing in intensity. Master if you only knew how much I loved when you spanked me, I thought before my thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a sharp sting. Then another on the back of my thigh. I unsuccessfully tried to see what it was, what could cause this sensation. After the next blow, I realised what it was. Something you hadn't used on my before, a rattan cane. And how it announced it's presence.

A smack with the paddle here, a swat with the cane there. Repeatedly, incessant, endlessness. Pain, this torturous aching for you to keep going. Never knowing where you would strike next. It was exhilarating really. To relinquish all control, my Master in command. Just the way nature had intended. Hot, cold, pinch, tearing of sticky tape, flicks from the rubber bands, strokes with the cane, spankings, rubbing from my rope binds. An overload of stimulation to my pain centres.

Just when I couldn't take it any longer, you place a vibrating wand on my clit. I wish I could say that it didn't have much effect seeing as you had barely touched my cunt thus whole time but that would be an outright lie. The second the vibrating silicone touched the exposed clit, I thought my body would explode. Every single nerve cell was urging me to fall over the cliff edge before landing on a cloud that soared me into the highest of highs in the sky.

You remove the clamp from my tongue, sending a charge of blood back into my tongue. I try and retract it back into my mouth. To say it felt strange is the understatement of the century. The dribble has run down my face and made its way to my breasts at this point. And then you remove the headphones, sound floods my ears, an influx of noises I couldn't hear before. My heavy breathing, the metallic sound of the anchor point on the ceiling.

And lastly, you return my sight, sliding the silk blindfold over my head, my eyes squinting, adjusting to the light in the room. I glimpse sight of my owner, your dark hair all tussled, your face in full command. How did I get so lucky? You moved your lips to my ear, breathing your instructions. That you only returned my senses so I could serve you. I'm going to count to 20 and you are going to cum my little slut were your orders. Yes Master I eagerly reply, somewhat indiscernibly with a somewhat numb tongue but my body desperate to go over the edge.

20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 are all said in deathly quick succession. Your face once again displaying that teasing look. You take the vibrating wand back on to my clit, pinching my left nipple, twisting it tightly. My head tilts back, whimpering with the pleasure coursing through my body, the vibration on my clit, stirring up the deep desire to climb high before crashing down.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 are said at a much slower rate, my impending orgasm amassing in its entirety.

5, 4, 3, 2 I have to remember to breath slower like you have taught me so I don't cum without your permission. It's a struggle but the thought of disobeying you deters any shadow of weakness I may have had. My body longing, needing the release it's about to be granted.

1... a wave of internal chemicals inundated my body, mind and soul. Just as I began to cum, you ripped the sticky tape from my armpits, using the paddle to spank my arse as my orgasm progresses. My body convulsed into spasms of ecstasy. The build up from all of the teasing, held back by dam gates, burst open. My warm pussy contracted, the vibrating buzzing through to its deepest point.

You took my sight and hearing during this session Master but now they disappeared again, this time by themselves. My eyes glaze over, my hearing disappears, I slump against my binds, no longer having any strength to hold myself up. I felt like I was sailing the ocean, riding the waves, light as the wind, soaring,

After I don't know how long, my vision starts to come back, I start to become aware of my surroundings again, feeling the rise and fall of my chest. Trying to calm my rapidly beating heart. You gently touch my face, pulling my chin up, your lips finding mine. It's still like having an electric current go through my body. Ready to hop down you whisper, I nod, overcome by the need to sleep suddenly.

As you lower the rope from the ceiling, I bite my lower, trying not to cry out. Suddenly, there is a rush of blood to my extremities, triggering pins and needles. After removing the rope from around my breasts, you help me to the couch, soothing me with your soft, caring voice, your hands running over my muscles, massaging them lightly. I caught a brief glimpse of myself in the mirror on the wall, deep red markings from the rope, paddle and cane painted my body. I was your artwork, your masterpiece.

You whisper reassuring words, patting my mane, placing kisses on my forehead. Through tired but incredibly content eyes, I look up and meet your eyes. Your eyes are so dark, deep pools of everything. My owner, my love and my future. I take your hand in mine, bringing it up to my lips before kissing it. Snuggling into my blanket, your warm hand holding mine, I drift off to the world of dreams.