Going to College Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting out new life.
2.6k words
4.04
11.2k
13
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to College

Chapter One

My name is Judy and I live in a small town with my parents who are very strict and controlling. I didn't have much of a social life, so when I graduated from high school I to work for a bit and then I went to college.

This was my first time on my own and free to do stuff. My roommate was a bit younger than me and was very popular, with lots of friends. I did complain to her about me not really having any friends and that the boys didn't seem to want to talk to me.

She laughed at me and told me, "It's because of the way you dress and act."

"What am I doing wrong?"

"Well, if I was you, I'd first let my hair down, wear a bit more make up, get rid of those long skirts and dresses, and throw away that bra. The boys will notice you then."

"My skirts and dresses are mid-thigh and my boobs are kinda big for no bra!"

"Yep, your right, they are too long! If you want boys to notice you get rid of the bra!"

"I don't know about that."

"Do me a favor, put your hair down, use a bit more make up, and wear one of my skirts, with no bra, and let me know if the boys talk to you."

She handed me one of her skirts, "Damn, this is a skirt?"

"Yes, just try what I said!"

She worked on my make up with me and I slipped on her skirt, "Damn, this is short!"

"That's what all the girls wear nowadays. You had to notice."

"Yes, I do notice," I said as I slipped a blouse on without a bra and buttoned it up.

She smiled at me and walked over and unbuttoned a couple of buttons, "You want them to notice those boobs," she said with a wicked twinkle in her eye.

I nervously headed out the door to class and I did notice that the boys did stop and looked at me more. It made me feel good as I walked to class.

In my first class I sat by one of the jocks and he was one good looking guy. All the girls tried to talk to him, but he never even tried to speak to me. But today, when I went to sit down at my desk, he watched my ever move, and as I sat down, I noticed him staring at me. He stuck out his hand, "I'm Joe, and you are?"

I think I blushed and spit out, "My name is Judy." 

"Well, Judy, I never really noticed you sitting there before, nice to meet you. You're one hot looking babe!"

"Well thanks," I said to him.

He kept looking me up and down and I looked down to notice why. My nipples were hard, and poking at my blouse, and when I sat down, I noticed the skirt was really short.  

He kept making small talk throughout the class and then when I went to leave, he stopped me, "Our frat club is having a party tonight, why don't you come to it? I think you should come and make some new friends, being that you're new here."

"That sounds like fun. I would love too."

"Good, be there at 10 p.m."

I spent the rest of the day with my head in the clouds and couldn't wait to tell my roomy.

"Damn girl, he asked you? He is one of the top jocks around here! We need to get you some new clothes to wear, but for tonight, you can wear some of mine."

She got out a very short black dress that had a deep v neck to it. Then she got out some stockings and a garter belt, "I like these, they give off a sexy statement," and then she got out a small black thong.

She helped me get dressed and put on makeup. When I was all done, I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it was me.  I looked at her, "This is pretty short and my boobs look like they are going to fall out."

She smiled at me, "Yes, and the boys will keep an eye on you to see if they do!"

Off I went and I was very nervous when I walked in, but Joe saw me and ran over to me, "Damn girl, you sure are looking hot tonight. Remember, I asked you here."

"Yes, I know," I said to him with a giggle.

He pulled me over and got us some drinks. I never really drank much, but I didn't tell him that.  We made some small talk, had a couple of drinks, and then someone put some music on and he pulled me out to dance.

It was a slow song and he pulled me in tight to him, so tight, that he had me straddle his leg and place my boobs into his chest. He slowly danced about and it wasn't long before his hands were on my ass holding me as we danced. I'd never really danced like this before, but dancing with him I was in heaven.

A couple of guys asked me to dance with them but he cut them off for himself. He leaned in and kissed me a couple of times and no way was I going to stop him. Between the way we danced, and the kissing, I was feeling pretty good.  

A few more drinks, and some more dancing, I was feeling good about the night. Then we moved over to a couch in a back corner. He pulled me in tight and started to kiss me, and I kissed him back. But then I felt him slipping his tongue into my mouth. 'Damn, this is a French kiss,' I thought to myself as I played tongue tag with him. As his tongue went deep, I felt his hand move to my bare leg to hold me. At first it was no big deal, but then he slowly slid his hand up and pushed my legs apart some. He went all the way up hitting my thong, causing me to jump some as he just giggled.

"I just wanted to see what you were wearing," and then he moved his hand down some but continued holding and rubbing my leg.

He stopped kissing with me and looked at me, "I wonder if you would do me a favor."

"What's the favor?"

"Well, me and the guys have a contest on who can get the most girls panties and I was wondering if I could get yours?"

"What the hell! That's a weird contest!"

"Oh, it's a jock thing," he said with a wicked grin and then he asked, "well, can I? I wouldn't tell them their yours."

I didn't want him to say they were not mine but I figured he wouldn't want to give them back. I got up and said to him, "I'll be back in a minute," and headed to the bathroom. I did slip them off, but as I held them, I didn't know if I wanted to give him them, since they were a bit damp.

I came out and he was in the hallway waiting for me to come out, so I smiled at him and slipped them into his hand. He took them, but to my surprise, he lifted them and smelt them.  Looking at me, he smiled and said, "I can put this in my collection for sure," and took my hand and pulled me into a room. It was a bedroom where he opened a box and put them in. There were a few other pairs in there.

I was looking around when he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, as he nibbled on my neck, telling me, "Thank you."

He had cup his hands up, grabbed my boobs and squeezed them, as he said, "Damn, these babies are big and firm!"  Then one hand went inside my blouse and caught one of my nipples, "Damn, this seems a bit hard!"

I didn't say anything but he stepped to the side and we fell on the bed. He went back to French kissing me, but he still had my boob, and was playing with it.  I got into the kissing and to my surprise, he got my blouse unbuttoned enough so that both of my boobs were out, and he was playing with them.

He stopped kissing me and looking at them he whispered, "Damn, I love these," but then went down and started to suck on one as he played with the other. My nipples were getting harder, that they hurt, but it felt so good that I didn't want it to stop and he didn't seem to want to stop neither.

Then I felt his hand slide up my leg very fast and his hand found my bare pussy, causing me to jump some and he just giggled, "I just wanted to make sure you really gave me yours."

But he didn't move his hand away, instead he slowly started to play and finger my pussy. He pulled my legs apart more and shouted, "Wow, seems someone's pussy is wet!"

He wasn't wrong, but now he had moved my skirt pulled up higher too, as he played with me. I founded myself leaning back and letting him play, but he kept pulling on my legs more to make it easier for him to play with my horny pussy. Then he slid down fast and I found his head between my legs, as he began licking my pussy. 

'Damn, I never had anyone do this before,' and I felt I should stop him, but I couldn't. It felt too good and I found myself moaning some, while I was squirming onto his face. He knew I liked it because he really went to town on it.

"I think someone likes her pussy eaten," he said as he kept going until he made me cum, causing me to get a bit noisy as I came. He had my blouse almost off and my skirt up around my waist as I moaned louder.

He stopped and started to kiss his way up my body, over my boobs, and then he started to kiss me, so that I could taste my own pussy on his lips. As he kissed me, he lowered his body down on top of me, and then I felt it, his bare cock was poking at my soaking pussy.

"Stop! We can't do this!" but I felt his cock pop into me, and he was pushing in deeper.

"To late to stop. You let me get you off, so now it's my turn," he said as he pushed deeper.

The more I tried to move away the deeper he went, "Oh, damn you," I screamed as I stopped fighting him.

He hit home base and slowly started to fuck me. My pussy was not my friend anymore, because it wanted his cock and wouldn't let me stop him. He started to fuck me harder and I found my legs wrapped around him, holding on, as he pounded me into the bed. It didn't take long and I felt his cock exploded and start to fill me. My pussy was so happy it started to cum again.

We collapsed on the bed as he held me, caressed me, and kissed and nibbled on me.

I started to work my blouse back on, "I think after this I should go now."

"Damn, I need to get a better look at this hot body," and he pulled the blouse off. But then he started pulling my skirt off as he smiled at me, "I'm leaving the stocking and garter belt on. I love fucking a bitch with them on."

"I think I should leave before anyone finds us here."

"Hell no," he said as he cuddled up to me and held me, "I just want to hold you for a minute and enjoy this." 

He was holding my boobs and kissing my neck as we cuddled. With all this going on, and feeling good, and with the drinks, we fell asleep with me in his arms.

I don't know how much time went by, but I woke up with him holding me tight, playing with my boobs again, and nibbling on my neck. I could feel his hard cock poking my back side as he rubbed it into me. 'Damn, I think he wants to fuck some more,' I thought to myself.

I went to turn over but he held me tight to him, with one hand holding my boob, and then the other one found my pussy again. Now he was playing with me and grinding into my ass. Needless to say, he got my pussy crying for more. 

He rolled me over so I was on my stomach and with him still on top of me. The room was dark now, so I couldn't see but I felt he grab my hips and pull me up to my knees. Once I got to my knees, I felt him move up behind me, and his cock found my pussy again. My pussy wanted it, so I moved to let him slide it home. 

'Damn, he must be horny,' I thought because he felt even bigger as he started to fuck me. He was fucking me so hard that my boobs were bouncing all over the place. It wasn't long and I was cumming all over his cock, as he pile-drove my pussy. Then he slammed hard, and shoved deep, as I felt him filling me again. 'Damn, he's got a lot!'

Then we fell back onto the bed and I tried to catch my breath, but then I heard something by the door and someone hit the light switch, causing the lights come on. There, in the doorway, stood Joe, with a camera, taking a picture of me, on the bed, naked.

"Damn, what the fuck are you doing?" Then it dawned on me, if he was at the door, then whose cock was just in me? I turned to see his friend, Pete, lying there with a big smile on his face.

"What the fuck do you two think you're doing?"

"Well, when a girl gives us her thong, she becomes a frat bunny."

"What the fuck is that?" I screamed at them.

"It's like the frat slut. You take care of the frat members."

"What do you mean, 'take care of the frat members?'"

"You fuck and suck all of us and be our new slutty toy."

"I don't think so!"

"Well okay, but we will put these pictures on the college board and let them know you're not a frat slut, but rather open to all."

"You can't do that! I'll call the cops and tell them how you two raped me!"

"Go ahead, and once we show them the movie we made, and they see you fucking us and moaning, "Yes," they may feel you're lying.:

I looked at his phone and saw us fucking on it, as he smiled at me, "So let me know if you want to be the frat guys slut and no one else now, or you can go on the board and be the college slut!"

"You're not putting that on the board!"

"Please, stand up and come here." I got up and walked over to him and he took my hand, "Come with me," as he led me down the hall. We ended up in the living room and I saw three more guys sitting there in their boxer shorts.

"Well guys this is Judy and she decided to become our new frat slut." I stood there naked in front of three more guys, as he looked at me, "These are a few of our members and, by the look of their faces I think you're going to have a busy night."