100 Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They each looked up as the bathroom door opened and the glow of the candle showed an exhausted Lillian cautiously make her way across the room. Roy went to her, pulling her close.

"Where are my things? He didn't take them did he?" she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of claiming a trophy.

Roy assured her he had all her things bundled up and accounted for.

Rose was taking charge, "Roy, bring your car around back, out of sight of the road, just in case someone is driving by. No need to have anyone asking questions about tonight."

Roy went to retrieve their car and Rose helped Lillian up the stairs and out the back way. Roy helped Lillian in. He tried to help her with the seat belt but she pulled it from his hands and pointedly stated she wasn't helpless and didn't want to be treated that way.

The 15 minute ride home was silent and they both were thankful for the quiet. They were also thankful for the darkness since the power was still out even though crews were now out and about repairing the damage.

The car reeked of the smell of sex and sweat. Lillian reeked of the smell of sex and sweat.

Pulling into the driveway Roy pulled the car to a stop and jumped out to help his wife climb out of the car. She let him, after making sure the dome light was turned off, hiding them from its glare. The homes weren't close together in this area but she'd still rather not have someone wandering by see her in this condition and start wondering why. Or worse yet hearing rumors and start making assumptions.

"I will never interfere in another one of your pool games ever again." She was sincere, and relieved to finally be in her own house.

They stood just inside the front door, locked and secure.

"I may never play again. For damn sure I'll never take another bet." He moved to wrap his arms around her and she backed away.

"No, not now, I really, really need a shower. I don't smell very well right now." She sighed deeply.

They were both thankful for a gas water heater that provided plenty of hot water even if the power was out.

He followed her down the hall to their room. She went straight for the master bath and its huge walk in shower. Room enough for two and they frequently shared it. Not tonight though as she locked the door behind her, keeping her husband out.

Roy pulled his chair against the wall, just outside the bathroom door, and waited. He soon heard water running in the sink, and then he heard her retching, vomiting into the toilet. Once again he held his head in his hands.

Next he heard her brushing her teeth, for a very long time. It was a relief to hear the shower start.

Roy sat there in the dark listening to the shower and meditating. Slow breath in, slow breath out, counting down from 100, and back to 100. Again and again, trying to block out the memory of the sounds he heard from her tonight, along with the images. The sights and sounds were far less anguished and far more pleasured in his memory and it took several repetitions to block that out and focus solely on his own breathing. Finally, he almost got it done.

He was brought back to consciousness when the water stopped. It was a few minutes later when she emerged into the bedroom, wet hair and bundled in her softest robe and night gown. She let him hold her this time as he pulled her to him, burying his face in her hair. She was shivering.

"I ran out of hot water about 20 minutes ago."

"You smell fresh as a daisy."

She pulled back to look at him, almost angry, certainly hurt, "I don't feel very fresh." Was all she finally managed.

"Lillian, sweetheart, I love you dearly and nothing will ever change that. I hope you can forgive me."

"Forgive you? For what? I got myself into a mess by refusing to listen to common sense and then let you hang around for it. I should have made sure you were gone, at least then I could have lied to you about what happened."

"We will get past that but right now I think we both need to sleep, get some rest, and talk when our heads clear." She knew her husband was right.

They made their way to the bed they had shared their entire marriage. She kept the robe on and curled up at the edge of the bed facing away from her husband. Roy tentatively moved toward her, staying on his back, getting just close enough to reach out a hand and touch her, tucking his fingers under her shoulders. They fell asleep just like that.

The power had returned during the night and Roy woke up late and hungry. Lillian was still bundled up at the edge of the bed, torso rising and falling in deep sleep. He got up and went to the kitchen, it was well past noon.

She emerged from their bedroom just about the time the bacon and pancakes were ready. He bit his lip to keep from reacting as she gingerly took her place at the breakfast table. Smiling, he handed her a cool glass of orange juice and kissed her on the forehead. She promptly downed the juice and timidly asked for more. She got another glass of juice and another kiss on the forehead.

He carefully assessed her. The discomfort while sitting had been expected, as her stiffness walking around. Her lips and eyes both were puffy, not likely for the same reason. Other than that she was wrapped in that bulky robe and hiding herself from him as best she could, right up to her chin and ears. Roy had seen the "love bites" on her neck and chest last night. He had no intention of mentioning them.

"How about I schedule you a massage? Maybe we can both get one." Roy was making every attempt at cheer as he piled her plate with bacon and pancakes, her favorite breakfast. He left out the scrambled eggs, not sure how queasy she might be.

"No way in hell anyone sees me like this, especially some stranger. They'd report you for some kind of abuse and I'm not having THAT conversation with the cops." She was emphatic.

"OK, we'll just take it easy. Have a relaxing Saturday afternoon. The power is back on, we can binge watch something. How about it?"

She chewed her bacon carefully, wincing a little as she swallowed, clearly embarrassed to catch him watching her.

"Please don't stare. I know I'm damaged."

"Oh God no honey, that's just not right and please don't believe it. We're getting past this but we have to be honest about we fee. I know you may not feel well right now, but we can work to make you feel better. I just need you to let me help, talk to me." Roy was pleading.

She took her time, slowly chewing another bite of pancake and a little more bacon, washing it down with more OJ. And then she looked up, right at him.

"OK, sounds like the reasonable this to do. Right now I feel like that girl that went to the wrong frat party and ended up getting gangbanged. I don't just hurt in the obvious places, I hurt in places I didn't think I would. Frankly I'm wondering if I pulled a hamstring because of how..." she hesitated, slowly closing and opening her eyes, "he positioned me. I can't walk comfortably, I can't sit comfortably, I can barely lie down comfortably. What are we going to do about that?"

"I'm going to call Dickie." Roy jumped up and grabbed his phone.

"What? Are you high? Oh, I get it; you want to be high so you can deal with me." She was starting to fume a little.

Dickie was the neighborhood kid who did their yard. He did a lot of yards. And over the past couple of years it had become apparent he also did a lot of weed. Nobody really cared because he did a really good job on the yards, stoned or not.

"No sweetie, we're getting it for you. Weed is just what the doctor ordered. Doctor Roy that is!" He laughed at his own joke, she didn't. She also didn't object.

An hour later they had a tidy pile of freshly rolled blunts on the table and Dickie's assurances of complete discretion. Fifteen minutes later they were curled up in Roy's favorite easy chair, mellowed and sleepy with her on his lap. She fell asleep and he held her for two hours. When she woke up he finally talked her into letting him give her a massage.

"I know you don't want to go somewhere to get a massage, but I think I can give you a great rub down. I know you love my foot massages." She had been staying mostly covered up; to the point they kept the air conditioner running.

"No way, I'm not nearly recovered enough for that. I'm not letting you see me like this."

After an hour of cajoling and pleading and a little more weed he started a foot massage and had her moaning pleasurably within 10 minutes. He moved to her hands and then her neck. She let him pull the robe away enough to bare her neck and the ring of hickeys. He didn't say a word.

He then pulled out a camping cot and piled it with pillows. She was skeptical but agreed to at least pull off the robe after insisting the nightgown stayed on. She started on her back with just enough room to keep her arms at her sides. Roy worked on her neck and shoulders, moving down each arm and massaging all the way through each fingertip.

Carefully rubbing in the massage oils and lotion as he went, he eventually moved from her hands back to her feet. She let him slowly push the hem of her nightgown up past her sore knees. They were still red and scuffed. She sat up and looked at him quizzically as he worked on her sore knees. Wordlessly she stood with her back to him and pulled the nightgown over her head, pulling it loose from her hair. She rolled her head back and took a deep breath as she clenched the waistband of her underpants in her hands and pulled them down, stepping out of them as she stood straight once again.

She had bruises on her hips and buttocks and what looked like hand prints where Earl had gripped her so tightly collecting on the bet. She also had bruising on the backs of her thighs, and when she turned around, even more on the inside. Her belly and breasts were covered with hickeys and red splotches. Taking her hands in his he helped her lay down, face down this time. Wordlessly he continued the massage.

He was generous with the massage oils and worked his way up her legs, getting close to but carefully avoiding the puffy lips of her vagina. Even now she looked like someone had just roughly fucked her. She flinched a little as he got close to the top of her thighs but remained quiet. He gave special attention to her obviously sore buttocks and she ultimately relaxed, allowing the tension to release from her hips. By the time he slowly worked his way up her back her arms were hanging down and she was sighing and moaning in relief . Roy knew he couldn't take all the credit, the weed was doing wonders.

He asked her to turn over and she delicately maneuvered herself around on the small cot, looking straight up at him as he quickly took in her well used body. They wordlessly locked eyes and she slowly closed hers with a long exhale.

Her nude and uncovered body stretched in front of him as Roy continued with the massage. He stroked her neck, temples and forehead, and her sore jaws. She winced as he started but his tender touch soothed the ache and he could feel the tension leave her jaw as well.

"What was the hardest part for you?" She spoke with her eyes closed, like she didn't want to see him think about the answer.

"I think it was more a series of hardest parts. Seeing you with him, standing there practically naked, knowing what he planned to do, that was the first hardest part."

"That bastard ruined one of my favorite dresses. And I really liked that bra and panty set." She was almost conversational.

"I'll buy you more, lots more." He noticed her nipples had started to harden.

"Can I ask, what was hardest for you?"

"I think you stole my answer, there were lots of hardest parts." She giggled in response. But then grew serious. "At first, I was furious with you. And then I was furious at myself. I was pretty much furious with Earl the entire time, especially when he made me cum. But I agree having you watch while he stripped me completely was pretty much the beginning of all the hard parts."

"If it makes you feel any better I didn't see him take your panties off. The curtain closed just before he did that." Roy's attempt to console her may have been weak.

"Oh gee, that makes it all better." She was being sarcastic but not mean. Roy kept massaging and rubbing oils over her breasts, ribs, and belly. "I wish you had left then."

"I wish I had never picked up a pool cue that night, but I did, so there's that."

"Sorta true. Do we get credit for honoring a stupid bet with a borderline felon? You know, good karma comes back to us in some way because of misplaced integrity?" She was genuine. "I can still taste him," opening her eyes and looking up, she finished, "and I'd prefer it were you."

Roy took a couple minutes to process her comment before replying. "I feel the same way, and if I could change that I would, right now."

She abruptly sat up on the cot and faced him. "Good, I knew I could count on you." She smiled, really smiled.

Roy was hesitant, unsure where this was going, "You know you can count on me, whatever you need."

"Excellent." She was speaking in her Getting Down To Business tone, looking down, then back up to his face, "This might go better if you took your pants off." She smiled again, just a little unsure of herself this time.

"Lil, I'm not exactly sure what you want from me."

"Can we just assume you heard most of what happened? You know, because you didn't do as I asked and leave?" she was back to conversational.

"Pretty much, yeah."

"So I'm going to get on my knees and you're going to do with me what he did. With a similar, if not greater, level of enthusiasm."

"Oh sweetheart, I don't know..."

She quickly interrupted. "I need to purge that man from my universe and you're going to help."

"Sure. Absolutely."

"Oh, wait." and with that she scooted off to their bedroom, blonde head bobbing and bottom bouncing and jiggling as she went. She quickly returned, breasts swaying and bouncing this time, with a little half embarrassed smile as she clutched a tube of Vaseline lip balm. She stood directly in front on him, looking hopefully into his eyes as she liberally applied the lip balm. "This will probably help both of us."

With a slow and determined deep breath she lowered herself to her knees. Looking back up at him she informed him, "You've still got your pants on."

"Oh, right, yeah. Just a sec." Roy quickly dropped his pants, kicking his shoes off along with them. His boxer briefs followed.

She reached out and placed his left hand on her head and then his right. She looked up from his still flaccid penis and said, "Your move. And remember, I can take more than you think."

He nudged her forward and she opened her mouth to scoop in his member. She pressed forward without his urging and the now hardening cock began to outgrow its confines. At her first sign of distress he pulled out and allowed her some relief.

She looked up again, defiantly. "I can take. More. Thank you think." She knelt there, hands on her thighs, staring ahead expectantly.

He nudged her forward again. And then, with a determined growl, he pushed a little harder. She gagged a little and he reflexively twitched back but was then rapidly thrusting in and out of her mouth, pulling her head to him and thrusting forward with his hips. She struggled, and then struggled less as she became acclimated to his demands.

For the next few minutes the only sounds were his heavy breathing and occasional grunts and her occasional gags and frequent gulps as she took more and more down her throat. While not the massive specimen Earl had been Roy was well above average in size and Lillian had never been able to take him all. They were both committed to making that happen.

And just like that, it happened. Her balm coated lips were firmly against his groin and he was fully rooted. He hesitated but briefly before powering on, knowing he was very close. He opened his mouth to warn her and then decided against it. With a final thrust he shoved everything he had into her throat and erupted, nearly doubling over with her head firmly jammed into his crotch.

Suddenly realizing her predicament he reluctantly withdrew, finally allowing a reprieve as she gasped and coughed.

"That was unexpected." He was barely audible.

"I told you I could do it." She looked to him, still kneeling, wiping her mouth and smiling. "Still doesn't taste good, but it tastes like you."

He pulled her up and into his arms, holding her tightly. They were still for several minutes before she announced, "That was a pretty good start, and I hope you don't think you're done."

He pulled back his head, looked her in the eye, and returned her smile.

They had made their way back to the bedroom and Lillian had settled in the middle of the bed leaning back on her hands, legs straight out, looking expectant.

"Well?" She tilted her head to the side with her question.

He told her to lay back and spread those pretty legs, so she did. He climbed between those legs and deftly stroked her slit with his tongue, taking in a long breath.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is the sweetest smelling pussy I've ever had the pleasure of getting my nose in."

Sensing a need Roy took an aggressive approach, drawing startled gasps and warm moans from his wife. He was getting lost in the task as his wife squirmed under his assault, legs held open, albeit a little more gently than in recent events. Nervously, he came up for air.

"I think you're ready."

She had a soft laugh. "Are you sure?"

"Let's find out." He placed his solid member against her wet sex and gave a short but determined push.

She gently grunted and then sucked in a breath as he paused and timed the next push. He was halfway in and slowly easing in and out. In the interest of fair warning he let her know she was about to get it all, and then gave it to her. She cried out and dug her nails into his arm. While not as imposing physically as Earl, Roy did have a significant phallus himself so he waited for a signal to continue before he began working her sore vagina.

She looked at him, sounding a pleased groan, "Just get it over with."

She watched him curiously as he tenderly lifted her legs and pushed them back nearly to her chest, opening her up. She turned away, eyes closed, as he started slowly and built up to a hard driving pace over the next four or five minutes. Wary of overuse he didn't hold out long before unloading, with force, into his wife and rolling over to her side, panting from the exertion. She rotated away from him, on her side, legs drawn up, ragged breaths of her own.

"You were watching." She was almost mournful.

"What? What do you mean...?" He stammered a little.

"How else would you know...how...he positioned me?"

"Oh sweetheart...I wasn't...trying to spy on you. There were a couple of times I was concerned and very briefly checked on you. I wasn't spying, not intentionally..." His voice trailed off.

"We've established you didn't leave like I asked you to, but you didn't say where you were. So, where were you, exactly?" She returned to conversational and curious.

"I sat on the stairs watching the timer count down."

"The stairs? Okay. You mean the ones right next to the room we were in? The ones that were, what, practically touching the bed we were in? Those stairs?"

"Yeah, those."

"So maybe you didn't see everything but it's a safe bet...ohh fuck" she forced a laugh hearing the word bet come out of her mouth, and then continued, "it's a safe bet you heard most of it. Maybe even felt that damn bed bouncing off the wall. Would that be correct?"

"Yes, that would be correct, but honey..."

She interrupted him. "Then you know what's next, don't you?" She said as she rolled onto her back.

Roy did indeed know what was next and, to his credit, without hesitation, swiftly positioned himself with his face between her thighs.