100 Minutes

Story Info
His wife takes the bet.
14.4k words
3.89
73.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

100 Minutes was originally planned as a two part story, and then I considered making it a three part story but ultimately decided it read better as one.

*****

"Take the bet". Lillian was seething.

"No". Roy was determined.

"Roy, take the fucking bet".

"Lillian, I don't want to".

"Roy, we're taking the goddamned fucking bet".

"Then it's a deal! I've got my 25 grand on the table and it's still your shot." Earl was a hulking brute of a human being. He was staying with his half brother, whose wife was Lillian's best friend, and had decided to commandeer the pool table for the evening. He lost every game but continued playing until only Roy was willing to join him at the table. Obnoxious, a little scary, and vulgar were Earl's best qualities. Aside from what he picked up in the military. Earl got into a little trouble right after high school graduation and his options were jail or the military. He joined the Army, got recruited into Special Forces and disappeared for a while. He apparently belonged to one of those super secret units nobody knows about and did very well with them.

Until he didn't. His military career came to an abrupt end after five and a half years, complete with medical retirement and full benefits even though he had never been wounded. He joked about how they just paid him to go away.

Everyone believed it but nobody asked why. He tried the soldier of fortune route and almost lasted a year. His employer got him up one morning and packed him off on the first flight out of whatever backwater country they were in. He went through that money in a matter of weeks and was frequently homeless and living out of his truck. He claimed to like it that way.

All in all, Earl had been acting mostly civil throughout the evening. Oscar and his wife Rose, Earl's brother and Lillian's best friend, had encouraged him to stay with them after he won that scratch off in hopes of helping him get a place of his own and put a chunk of the winnings in the bank. It was mostly Oscar who made the offer, Rose couldn't stand Earl. He would occasionally hit on her, or any woman for that matter, and liked to brag about his "really big cock".

"You are a big prick, I'll give you that." was Rose's usual reply.

This evening was a neighborhood get together with Oscar trying to model civilized behavior for his older brother. It was mostly successful, until it wasn't.

Roy was a pretty fair amateur pool player, winning occasional tournaments, and handily beat Earl in every game they played. Not just this evening, but every time they ever played. The difference being this evening Roy started betting on the games even when he was losing badly. A hundred the first game, then five hundred, and then he wanted to up the ante to an even grand.

"I'm not betting anymore Earl, let's just enjoy one more game and give someone else a chance at the table."

Rose was downstairs keeping an eye on Earl and chatting with a couple of the neighbor wives and their husbands. The tension was just getting noticeable.

Roy had the break and was in the process of running the table. The more shots he made the higher Earl pushed the ante. When he got to 10 grand Roy just said he couldn't cover that kind of bet even if he wanted to because the banks were closed, and he didn't want to bet anyway.

"But Roy," beamed Earl, nodding toward Lillian, "How about you cover that bet with sweet Lil?"

To put it mildly, Lillian was enraged. Roy just sighed, wanting the game to be over.

"You insipid pig! How dare you!" Lillian was above average height and had an athletic build to her feminine form. She still looked almost childlike as she approached Earl with every intention of slapping him. Rose got between them and redirected Lillian back to her seat, handing her another glass of wine. Not that she needed it, and that may have been part of the problem.

"Earl, don't be ridiculous. Let's just finish this game, I'm down to the eight ball and it will be all over in a couple minutes." Roy was hoping to end this gracefully and get his wife upstairs and away from Earl.

Earl slapped a couple more stacks of one hundred dollar bills and loudly pronounced, "25 grand against 100 minutes with your sweet Lil. Have you lost your nerve son?"

"No way, not going to happen." And that's how it should have ended.

"Take the goddamned fucking bet."

"Honey, I don't think that's a good idea. Just let me tuck the eight ball into that corner pocket over there and get on with our evening."

It was about that time the entire house shook from the sound of massive rolling thunder, almost like it had been startled. The storm started a few minutes ago and was quickly gaining steam.

"We're taking the bet and a very nice vacation with the winnings." She was fuming, teeth nearly clenched as she spoke. Roy heard one of the neighbor ladies mutter something about wishing they had the stones to take that bet.

Earl was cackling. At six four and two fifty-ish it didn't seem to go with the look. He showed his charm by grabbing his crotch and announcing, "I'm gonna win, I just know it. I can feel it in my bone!"

Rose gave a heavy sigh, "Earl, can you please not be so vulgar?"

Roy sighed himself one more time and focused on the shot. The eight ball was perched perfectly near the center of the corner pocket with only the blue two near the bank, a few inches off to the left, and the orange five just about mirroring it on the right. Nothing else was close.

It was a perfectly framed shot.

Still cackling Earl looked right at Roy, "I guess we know who wears the pants in your family," Turning to Lillian, "But not much longer tonight."

About that time an even louder crash of thunder rattled everyone in the room as the lights briefly flickered.

"That better be real money, and I'm going to count it." Roy was way past done with this game. Lining up the tap in, he eased the cue back and briskly brought it forward.

Just as the next crashing roll of thunder hit.

It didn't even happen in slow motion. It was almost too fast to see. Except Roy, and Earl, saw it clearly. The cue ball slapped the eight, dropping it into the corner pocket as advertised. It then ricocheted left, bouncing awkwardly off the blue before clanging off the orange and following the black eight ball right into the corner pocket.

It was like the cue ball just vanished.

"What just happened?" Lillian was suddenly pale.

"I scratched" muttered Roy, the room spinning dizzily as he desperately clutched the pool cue.

"What did you do?" Now on her feet, Lillian was locked on her husband, eyes demanding he tell her this didn't just happen.

"I lost." He felt sick.

One of the neighbor ladies crossed herself just before what felt like a very, very nearby lightning strike followed by a series of what had to be transformers blowing and the house plunging into complete darkness.

"Nobody move", it was Rose, "I've got flashlights and candles."

And also phones, so everyone lit up their screens just in time to see Earl materialize next to Lillian.

"100 minutes please." He was leering at her as she kept her gaze on her husband.

Rose tried to intervene, "There was no bet, and it was a stupid bet."

That was when the neighbor ladies spoke up and talked about heading home to check on their own houses and babysitters and what not. Rose agreed and promptly moved to clear the house, upstairs included.

She looked at Earl with unmasked loathing, "Do nothing until I get back."

"You are free to join in; I've got plenty to go around." Confidence was not Earl's weakness. Or maybe it was.

"Look, Earl, let's settle this like the friends we are. I can get you the cash first thing Monday. You can trust me on that." Roy didn't expect rational to be in Earl's wheelhouse but he was hoping cash was. No reason to hope that, he just did.

Lillian hadn't moved. Her mouth opened to speak once or twice but nothing came out.

Roy then commenced to explaining how, aside from them not really being friends, this experience was worth more than cash and how these 100 minutes were going to quite likely be the highlight of his entire life. Without question, they would certainly be so far.

Rose came back with Oscar and had clearly apprised him of the situation. He said everyone had gone to check on their houses and suggested Roy and Lillian does the same.

"Roy is welcome to leave. Sweet Lil and I have business." Earl wasn't backing down. It just wasn't in him.

Rose had by now set out a couple well placed candles and wholly unintentionally managed to put the entire room under an eerie glow. The odd shadows made the scene even more surreal with the dead silence of a power outage making every whisper an echo.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." Lillian finally spoke, trembling.

"Lil, there's nothing to be sorry about. I'll get the cash first thing Monday and we cover the bet."

"I already told you your cash wasn't part of the bet. Its 100 minutes, me and your wife, that was the bet. I won fair and square." He said that last part like even he was surprised he won something fair and square. "Fair and square, just like the lotto ticket. Maybe my luck is turning." He was sounding hopeful, and not only about the 100 minutes but maybe life in general.

Oscar opened his mouth to speak but Lillian beat him to it. "I took the bet. You all heard me do it."

"A woman of honor, I didn't expect anything less."

Rose looked from face to face, "I can't be here, not for this. Lillian, I'll be here for you after whatever happens, or doesn't happen, whatever you need." With that she grabbed her husband's hand and they carefully tread their way up the darkened stairway, closing the door at the top of the stairs behind them.

"Lil, you don't have to do this." Roy was pleading a lost cause.

"I have a timer, just a sec." Roy went into his makeshift bedroom adjoining the basement game room. The room was slightly unfinished and Oscar had installed a curtain across the doorway in lieu of a door.

"Baby please, let me work something out with him."

"Honey, I love you. Please forgive me."

With that Roy was back, timer in hand. "It's set for 100 minutes and the countdown starts when I push the green button."

"No way, I do not trust you to keep time. Roy, you set a timer too and we start them at the same time. Do you have plenty of battery left on your phone? Good, don't waste it. Use the timer on your phone and come back when it's over." She was trying to remain in control as her voice wavered.

"Earl, if you hurt her in any way..."

"I will not intentionally damage or permanently mark her in any way." Holding up his right palm, "you have my word. However", he grinned, "Big Poppa requires an adjustment period, if you know what I mean."

Big Poppa was his cock. And when he bragged about how big it was he wasn't lying. It was the one truth he was steadfast in repeating.

Roy looked at his wife, feeling like she was the only thing in the room. At 5'7" she was very proportionally built, feminine and athletic without being bulky or skinny. Pretty without appearing standoffish, her round friendly face framed by long blonde hair pulled over to the side. The perfect length for pony tails, styled buns, or like now, just falling past her shoulders. She was wearing a short sundress, flowered, mostly pinks, purples, and yellows. The snug top half held together with brightly colored buttons, showing off her breasts, thin straps over her shoulders. The short skirt flared out around her hips, falling away to show plenty of strong thigh when she sat. Right now she was standing, focusing on deep calming breaths. She looked down and reflexively stepped out of her sandals.

Earl cheerfully reached out and grasped her hand. "Well, my timer is ready, how about yours?"

Roy pulled out his phone and brought up the timer, setting it for 100 minutes. Earl guided Lillian past the curtained doorway, holding it open. Looking back at Roy he said, "On three", and counted. Both timers started and Earl dropped the curtain to cover the doorway as he disappeared into the room with Lillian.

Standing in the glow of his cell phone and the candles Roy numbly stared at the countdown. Painfully wrenched out of his trance by the sounds of ripping fabric and his wife's startled yelp he burst through the curtained doorway to find the hulking form of Earl standing over his wife. He had ripped her dress in half down the front, exposing a matching yellow cotton bra and string bikini panty set.

Seeing Roy she clutched her torn dress in front of her in an attempt at modesty, shouting at her husband, "What the hell are you still doing here?" Her voice faded, "You can't be here. You can't stay."

Earl jumped in, "He can stay and watch for all I care, but we're on the clock." With that he pulled her arms apart, grabbed her bra, and ripped it open.

"You're paying me for that you asshole." She muttered. He just cackled.

Roy mechanically backed out of the room as she looked away, not able to watch her husband watching her. Earl pushed the ruined dress and bra over her shoulders, leaving the young blonde wife nearly naked. Her round breasts, soft yet firm, stood out and softly swayed as the torn fabric dropped to the floor. The curtain dropped across the doorway as Earl reached for her panties and the telltale sound of shredding fabric left no doubt his beautiful wife was now naked, exposed, and vulnerable.

He darkened the phone screen, standing in the dimly lit basement. There was no way he was leaving his wife alone, whether she liked it or not. He was staying, as painful as that may be.

It's easy to forget how quiet a house can be in the middle of the night when the power is out. No electric sound waves, no music or movies blaring overproduced soundtracks. No hum from the refrigerator or ding from the microwave telling you the popcorn is ready.

What you can hear, clearly, is the sound of your wife gagging and choking on another man's cock. Gasping for breath as he oh so briefly pulls it out and then back to gagging when he shoves it back in her mouth.

"Don't worry babe, you'll be taking it all by the time this night is over. I can promise you that." Another gasp for breath followed by the sounds of her either not getting it shoved quite as far down her throat or the gulping sounds of her learning how to take it.

"Oh fuck me, you are a fast learner."

Roy slowly made his way to the stairs, conveniently located adjacent to Earl's makeshift bedroom. Thin sheetrock and an even thinner drape covering the doorway. Not the most sound proof room in the house. In fact, the stairs were very much like being in the same room.

Rose opened the stairway door, whispering down to him, "Are you coming up?" Roy silently shook his head. Rose gasped, covering her mouth as she heard what Roy had already been listening to.

"I'm so sorry." Was all she could say as she silently closed the door.

Roy turned and sat on the stairs, checking his phone.

93 minutes.

Earl demanded Lillian swallow as he roared in climax. "No spitting! Spitters are quitters and I know you're no quitter!"

Roy sat there, head in hands, mere feet away from where his wife was now taking another man's semen down her throat.

"Ohhh fuck me that was a damn fine start. Damn fine. I'm guessing you've done that before." Earl cackled. "Get on the bed. It's my turn for a taste and I've wanted to taste that pussy of yours since the first time I laid eyes on you. That's it; climb on up, just like that. Now lay back and spread those pretty legs so I can get a good look. Ohhh fuck me. I bet it tastes even better than it looks."

Another disadvantage to throwing together a guest bedroom in the basement at the last minute, they get the squeaky bed. Of course, any bed might be the squeaky bed when Earl started maneuvering his frame across it.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is the sweetest smelling pussy I've ever had the pleasure of getting my nose in." Under the circumstances that might not have been the complement Earl thought Lillian was looking for. Roy heard her gasp again as Earl apparently shifted his weight on the bed. "And the sweetest tasting." came the cackle.

Earl's moans and growls of pleasure easily wafted over the staircase as Roy sat mutely and painfully rooted to his spot on the stairs.

"Sweet Lilly, I think you're ready for Big Poppa", announced Earl.

"Just get it over with." She was still defiant.

"Darlin', I'm gonna to do you a favor and ease into this, whether you like it or not. This ain't my first rodeo." The bed broadcast the fact he was moving around, complaining about it the entire time. "You're about ready to get this party started, so here goes."

She grunted like she had been punched in the stomach and Roy instinctively jumped to his feet.

"OK, that's a little more than the tip, but you can handle it. Now I'm gonna give you more."

The bed announced his movement as she cried out once again. Not quite the gut punch it sounded like at first but certainly something that required physical effort on her part.

The bed squeaked rhythmically. "How does that feel? I think you're getting warmed up Miss Lilly, I know it. I can tell."

She didn't sound warmed up, hard breaths, uncomfortable moans, muffled cries.

This went on for a couple more minutes before Earl gleefully pronounced, "Here it comes! You're getting it all!"

Roy was sure they heard her cry out upstairs and likely outside. "You got it all now, every last ounce of Big Poppa."

Roy checked the timer, 84 minutes.

The rhythmic sounds of fucking on a noisy bed echoed throughout the basement. The soundtrack included the slap of flesh coming together, that infuriatingly squeaky bed, and the solid rap of a wooden headboard slamming against the wall time and time again. Her anguished moans, grunts, and cries were in harmony with the sounds of Earl pounding into her again and again.

Earl paused, the sounds of the bed briefly betraying the movement of shifting bodies. "I'm getting close, I'm going to enjoy this and I hope you do to."

"Fuck you. Get it over with" was her defiant reply.

"That's the idea darlin', that's the idea." Roy realized he had never heard Earl truly joyful until now. It gave him chills.

The bed, and Lillian, complained loudly as Earl hammered her into the old mattress. Roy wondered if the bed was going to hold up, not to mention Lillian. He crept from his seat on the stairs, following the darkened wall to the covered doorway. The sounds grew louder and even more urgent as he peeked around the doorway, easing the curtain back. Earl had Lillian's legs bent back to her chest, doubling her over as his form dwarfed and dominated hers, showing no restraint as he continued his assault. She vainly pushed her hands against his hips, hopelessly trying to slow him. She faced away from the door, toward the far wall, blonde hair covering her face until Earl reached down and pulled it back. He wanted to watch her.

It was at that moment Roy watched Earl start to cum, filling his wife with semen. She just whimpered as he roared and then slowed, finally stopping with his cock buried deep. Earl abruptly pulled out and flopped over against the wall with his massive and still erect penis flopping about, causing Lillian to gasp and suck in air like she was trying to fill an emptiness in her body. As she turned away from Earl and toward the doorway Roy quickly backed out and returned to his place on the stairs.

76 minutes.

"Damn that was good. Was it good for you?" Earl sounded sincere.

"Fuck you." As did Lillian.

Earl just chuckled. No more cackling. "I think we're off to a great start. You have an amazing pussy and now that I've pumped you full I think we need to take the next step."

Roy and Lillian both held their breath.