All Comments on '100 Sex Challenges for Jenny'

by MrsJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked the idea, few things

Was this list specifically geared to the niece? Several times it is mentioned it should be spread, but a few things don't cover everyone.

Let's take 1. Not all of us lost our virginity to someone they consider special. The man who took mine was a manipulative, abusive, cheating guy, and I never want to see him again, and definitely didn't want to have a sex anniversary with him. Just food for thought.

Beyond that, I do like this list. Not all of it is for me, but enough.

I was fairly sexually repressed until I found my would be husband, who opened me up to the sexual world. We have done pretty much everything on this list, and I agree with the ideals of it. I don't have any desire to be with others, so the foursome and swapping are not something I want to do, but if others want to, go for it.

Oh, is this something that should be in this category? There doesn't seem to be any actual incest going on, just a family member discussing sex with another, which is common and could go in any category.

Maybe essays?

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
Wrong catagory

There is no sex, there is no story really, there is no incest. Basically there is nothing but a list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ageat idea

I was thinking u could paste the first and last introduction gether and post as womens lib lost

make the challenges avaible at a site to think about..

get more people behind this.... great story

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Overmatched...

But if a man's desires don't at least exceed his Perky,

what's a heaven for? :+))

Do you offer hands-on guidance? :+))

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Bad

What happened the first story was a easy 5, this story didn't even make a 1, pity I couldn't go lower.

Gym52Gym525 months ago

Should really be in the 'How To ' group of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous