100 Stories In – Catch Up With Me

Story Info
An updated catch up on me, future stories and plans.
6.8k words
4.78
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,462 Followers

We made it! 100 stories! When I first started writing on Literotica I had no intention of writing so much but I just fell in love with it and having you all follow me and enjoy the stories had made it so amazing.

I want to start this by thanking any of you that have followed me, liked my stories, commented or emailed me! You are all the reason I do this and I absolutely love each and every one of you.

This will be similar to my "50 Stories In" post, a little catch up with me and my life and then about the last stories I have written since that post.

Now this one isn't going to be getting edited as it's just straight from me, so I apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes or if I repeat myself.

Update on me

So, it's been just under 6 months since my "50 Stories In" post and a few things have changed. Biggest news first, my wife and I are now expecting a baby this year! We had to stop our swinging ways for a while as we tried and luckily we got pregnant! We still have our dog who is looking forward to their brother or sister!

I had my 29th birthday which resulted in a sore head the next day!

In other news, I feel my writing has changed quiet a bit since my last update, hopefully for the better. I read through some of my older stories and absolutely hate how I've written them. There are a few I was tempted to take down, re-write and then post again. But I thought I would leave them as a reminder of how I have improved since starting on here.

Some of you may have noticed but I had a period where I wrote a lot of stories in first person and in present time. I really enjoyed writing like this and will continue to do some stories like that. However I have also started writing in third person and in past tense which I think has helped improve my story telling so the majority of my stories will be like that.

Now I know that my grammar and spelling still isn't very good, I do have an editor "DougsLair" who I really appreciate for editing my work and fixing my errors. I like to think I've gotten better but I know I am making mistakes so feel free to let me know whenever I do.

I appreciate any and all feedback, if there is something I did wrong or you don't like, just tell me and I will work on it.

Similar to my last one, I have realised that Gay Male seems to be my strongest category. I love writing these stories and will continue to post as many as I can. I have been enjoying trying a few different things and hopefully I can keep expanding my list.

One other way my writing has changed is the length. Now in my last update I said that I won't ever write long stories because I get bored, well I was wrong.

I have written a few stories now that are 20,000+ words and to be honest I had a great time writing them. George RR Martin said in an interview once that writers tend to be gardeners or architects. I definitely class myself as a gardener. I come up with an idea and just write and see where it takes me.

For a couple of my stories where I have done this they have gone in a completely different direction than I expected when I started but I loved it.

My and my wife

A few people have emailed me and what not asking about my marriage and us swinging and all that. Pretty much, we both like men and women.

With my wife, I am definitely the dominant. However when I'm with other men I am usually the submissive one. I love having an older man throw me about, fuck my face and my arse.

There have been a few times I have spit roasted my wife with another man where we have both been dominant on her.

My wife is normally always the submissive with other women.

I never do anything with another woman unless my wife is there and my wife doesn't do anything with another man unless I'm there.

But now, let's begin.

The Virgin's Agreement

I remember reading a story on Literotica years ago with this sort of premise and I loved it, however I have never been able to find the story since so I decided to write one myself.

Transgender being a category I never knew a lot of but wanted to get into, so I thought I'd give it a go. I really want to continue this story, however I am just waiting for that spark to come to me with a good idea as to where to take it. I don't want to just hash out a story for the sake of it.

The few Trans stories I have written seem to have good ratings so I will keep writing them, I just want to make sure I have good stories before I do.

Housewife Turned Slave

Now, I'll hold my hands up and say this wasn't my best work. I think I wanted to get another Interracial story out there and forced this one out.

I liked the idea, sort of a more extreme one than I normally write. However maybe I went too far and it just wasn't believable. As silly as it sounds I always want my stories to seem somehow realistic otherwise people won't enjoy them.

I am going to stay in the Interracial category and hopefully I can master it one day, I will just keep trying and hopefully you will all enjoy them.

My Daddy, My Obsession

My next attempt at an incest story. Which I was pleasantly surprised to see get rated pretty well! My previous incest stories hadn't been the most successful, although "Twins of Love" is now rated as hot!

I hadn't done a father / daughter story and wanted to try it as I find it very hot. I also intend on writing more in this family as the younger sister starts to want her dad as well.

This was really fun for me to write as it was something new, the next part hopefully won't take too long to get out.

Step Mommy Seduction - Ellie

The first "Step Mommy Seduction" with Lana I loved. Enjoyed writing it, enjoy reading it and you all seemed to like it! I wanted to carry on the story and I wanted to take it so Brandi instead of being seduced by her step daughter, she was sort of on board with it already.

It was a little tricky at first. The first story was Brandi getting quickly seduced by Lana which was easy to write. However for this one I had to make it believable, continue Brandi's story but also not make it take anything away from the first.

I knew I was going to have it so Ellie was a closeted lesbian that wanted her step mum, but I had to make it so Brandi was willing to sleep with another step daughter.

Lana made another appearance in here which I didn't plan on when I first started it, however I realised she would work as a catalyst to help Brandi want to fuck another step daughter.

People seem to like Lana so hopefully she will keep popping up or maybe something else.

Mommy Daughter Awakening

This one, I really want to continue and I am planning it, I just want to make sure I get it write. With gay male stories I feel like I can whip up a story and it will be at least good. However with incest and lesbian I need more time to make sure they are liked.

With this story I wanted to make it a series from the start, with the first one not having a lot of incest happen, yet it was going in that direction.

I liked the idea of the mother and daughter having their own separate stories. The mum being a secret lesbian that wants to fuck a younger woman and the daughter not being a lesbian, but due to seeing things from her mum's laptop she starts to have those thoughts.

Then with a little push from the mothers online mistress, she comes to term with the fact she wants to fuck her daughter.

The next one is in the works, I just need to get it done.

Blackmailed Becky: Group Session's

Becky came back! After my last update where I said I wasn't planning on writing any more of her story I was amazed at how many emails and comments I had of people wanting me to continue it.

All honesty, I thought no one really liked her story and that I had done everything I could. But after that I wanted to finish it. I just needed to know how.

With this story I set up a few things that will continue in the story, it hasn't had the best rating but I am planning on two more parts that will bring Becky's story hopefully to a satisfying ending.

A Married Threeway

My last ever attempt in the Loving Wives category. After the terrible messages I received when I posted "New Wife Gets Blacked" in the Loving Wives category I vowed to never go into it again.

Well I thought I'd try one more time. I realised that people didn't like the wives cheating on their husbands or cuckold or anything. So I attempted a couple that are swinging with a dominant man that the wife works with.

Lone and behold, an onslaught of angry messages and comments. I did enjoy the story however I am never going to attempt to write in that category again.

Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 02

It took me 3 months to continue this story! I don't know why it took me so long, I think I just had other stories in mind. However I'm glad I continued it.

I knew where I wanted this story to go and I knew I wanted a nice, slow build. The idea was that he was completely straight. In this story he is shown how good it feels to have his arse played with. Something he will grow to love, but still not experiencing anything with another man.

The Babysitter

This was fun to write. Pretty much like a few of my roles, I had watched a porn where this happened and I thought, I can write that.

I liked the idea of having a girl that knew she was a slut but loved it. Then having a man in a sexless marriage. I knew I needed the wife to be a bitch so no one felt sorry for her.

I loved the idea of a married man being tied up, helpless and his young, hot babysitter walks in. Then she just uses his cock however she wants.

At first he was trying to stop it, but once he was in her tight, young pussy he just couldn't help himself.

I want to carry on this story, I'm just waiting for some inspiration to hit me.

Bottom For The Night Series

So I wanted to do a series where it's not someone getting turned or anything like that. Also I wanted one where everyone in a work place fucks and there is a clear hierarchy.

Since I had already written "Bottom for the night" people already knew the character and knew he had a gay experience. So I decided just to carry on his story. It's pretty much completely different to the first story but just with the same character.

I loved having it so he was pretty much gay in all of it, with some sort of mystery of who was going to fuck him next.

I want to keep this series going for a while with the main character rising through the ranks. Eventually so he is high up and fucking the newbies.

Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 03

This is where the story gets even more gay. Harvey learns more and more how much he loves having his arse played with.

I wanted to make it a hot story but not actually have any gay sex in it. Which was a challenge at first. Eventually I liked the idea of him taking photos throughout the day and posting them with a plug in his arse. With risk of getting caught.

I also had it so the MrGTop character is taking more charge with the mystery of who he is?

Black Santa Fucks Straight Boy

This was my first entry into a competition and currently my highest rating story.

It was a nice challenge to write something that had to do with a theme. This was another where I had something in mind but as the story progressed it changed entirely.

It was going to be a lot more forced by the black man to fuck the young, straight boy in front of his girlfriend. But as I wrote it I enjoyed having the girlfriend like it and want to join in.

I wanted to make it so it wasn't like a cuckold story, but where they both enjoyed being dominated.

I had great fun writing this and so far people seem to like it!

Thicc Sister Seduction

This was great fun to write as well! It was actually requested by someone that emailed me.

She is married and the names are actually the same as real life. She is a thicker woman who swings with her husband and wants to fuck her daughter. I had fun writing about a thicker woman and it's the first time I've put an effort in to detail them not having shaved pubes.

I enjoyed the slow seduction and then the dominating nature of the original sister. I hope to continue this one as well soon.

Mommy Falls For Black

This story was more to challenge myself. I wanted to try and write a story where no one is called "slut" or anything. A realistic story that isn't extreme.

It is a lot slower and a lot less sex than all of my other stories. I intended to make it more of a love story and I really want to continue it.

I loved writing the passionate scenes, rather than just hard fucking it's slow and loving. There will definitely be a sequel to this in the future.

New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 03

The first 2 parts of this story are my most read stories. They are both now rated hot after a long time and I got a lot of messages about continuing the story.

I wanted to write this one for ages but I needed the desire for it back. When I started writing it I couldn't stop. Yet again I found myself making up the story as I go and really enjoying it.

The sex in these stories I think are a lot more extreme than others, with proper degrading of the wife as she takes black cock. It's also the story I use the "n" word the most. Which people seem to either love or hate.

Neighbour Turns Me Out

I hadn't written an original gay male story for a while and I didn't want to only be writing sequels.

I whipped this one up in a few hours, very little backstory, I just wanted to get straight into the fucking. I love the idea of fucking in the shower and wanted to use that more.

It was a quick and fun story that I wrote, there probably won't be a sequel but I enjoyed it.

Accidental Kiss

Yet another one I saw on porn and decided to write my own story for it.

Another one I wanted where the main person had no intention of being a lesbian or even fucking her mum. Just by a freak chance she accidentally kisses her mum and her mum gets lost in lust for her.

It was fun to write as the porn video is one of my favourites.

This was also the first showing of the "Red Orchid" shop which will be popping up in more and more stories.

I have thought about doing a sequel but I haven't had any great ideas yet that I think are strong enough. If something comes to me I will definitely carry on this story.

I was really happy to have an incest story stay hot!

Joanne's Fall

Here we go, my longest series to date.

I don't really know what I was expecting when I started this. I wanted to make Nonconsent stories that were hot and so far all but 2 are.

I wanted to write quick, short stories about an innocent wife that accidentally sends a naked photo of herself online and because of that she is blackmailed which just gets worse and worse.

What I wanted was for each part to hit a different kink, whether that's anal, tattooing, DP, anything. I also wanted plenty of humiliation and degrading.

It's hard to get a good mix of forced / enjoyment as I don't want it to just be her getting fucked against her will. There has to be a hint of her enjoying it. There are scenes where it is forced but not too many.

I plan on keeping this story going for a long time. I haven't quiet yet decided where I want it to end.

The 10th part I was surprised when I wrote it to 20,000 words! Considering the first is around 4000.

This part or the latest hasn't been rated hot yet. I don't know if people are getting bored of the story or what. I have big plans and do want to carry it on for a long time, but the comments on the last one were mixed. With some loving it and some hating it, I just hope more people enjoy it than those who don't.

I also finally introduced her son who people have been waiting a long time to see.

I am yet to decide if there will be any incest scenes between the two of them. I know most people seem to either love or hate incest. With each character in this story I have to decide whether they are to help or hurt Joanne, also how much they want to help or hurt Joanne.

It recently got a new blackmailer in called Neil who is going to be much worse than her current blackmailers.

I love any and all feedback for her story as I want to write a lot more, if there is anything you want to see in Joanne's story just let me know.

New Husband Gets Blacked

This was very, very highly requested from people that read the "New Wife Gets Blacked" story. It was pretty hinted at that the husband was being fucked by the black group but never explicitly proven.

It has been really fun writing two different POV for each story. At first it was a challenge as I had to have the wife's story up as I wrote the husbands so they match up. You could effectively read them together and it should fit perfectly.

It was really fun writing each others thoughts and how they are both misunderstanding situations as neither of the want to get caught being fucked by the black men.

This was really fun to write quiet an extreme gay story.

I am writing his next part and want it to catch up with the wives story before I continue that side.

Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 04

This one had Harvey's sort of first gay experience. Doing a collab with a gay man. I wanted to get it so close to him doing his first gay act and then stop last second.

It did have Harvey getting a dildo fucking his arse by the other man as he was covered in cum and wanking. Which is pretty much a gay session, but Harvey justifies that he didn't actually do anything to the man.

A Willing Slave For Daddy

This is probably my favourite story that I've written.

This was another example of my stories just taking over as I write. I wanted to do just another gay story of a straight guy with a girlfriend who gets fucked by his neighbour. Then as I started writing the seduction took more time than I intended.

Having the main character slowly learn to love being pleased by this older man and then have him wanting to do it back.

I don't know why but I just loved the slow, willing descent into being a complete slut for his "Daddy".

Something about having him lay there whilst this older man wanked him off over and over just had me so fucking horny!

I would love to write some more chapters for this story, I just don't want to write them for the sake of writing. I want to make it a great story.

Gym Daddy

This one, I was disappointed with. An example of me rushing a story that I wasn't that bothered about.

After writing "A Willing Slave For Daddy" I wanted to write a story that revolves around the gym, finding it a very erotic place to be seduced. However I feel that I rushed this story and churned it out without putting enough effort into it.

To be honest I was going to take it down because I was almost embarrassed of it, but I left it up as a reminder to myself not to rush stories.

It has surprised me with now being rated hot. I do intend on writing more chapters but putting more effort and care into them so hopefully you will see more of these stories coming up.

The Masseuse Returns

I always wanted to go back to this story but add a new twist. I like writing in different categories and I wanted to do a woman getting fucked by a trans.

I loved the idea of a stuck up rich girl getting put in her place and then eventually fucked like a little slut. This one has really good reviews and I am going to write more about the Masseuse. I am also planning on having her pop up in other stories, similar to a few characters in my stories.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,462 Followers
12