100 Stories In – Catch Up With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 03

I really wanted to carry on this story, the first two didn't have the best scores but I wanted to give it ago.

I realised that most of my interracial stories were also like nonconsent, which this one is too. However I wanted to change it a little so she is more willing. Turn it more into a sexual awaking rather than against her will.

This seemed to get much better reviews so I am planning on writing more for this story in this manner.

Long Lost Daddy 1 & 2

This was a swing for me. I have had a few people email me with ideas of adopted children accidentally fucking their siblings or parents and I liked the idea.

I also did multiple polls on my twitter where I had people vote for the category of my next story, incest won that. Then a poll for which family members it should be and father and son won that one! So this story is a thank you to those who voted as well.

This was initially going to be that, I was going to have it so he fucks his dad without even knowing it was him. However when I tried to write that I couldn't come up with a story that was realistic. So it became this.

About three quarters into writing it I knew I had to make it into 2 parts. I wanted to have a well rounded story with a satisfying ending and I couldn't do that with just one story.

I wanted so the father was opened up to his gay side and without realising it, it was with his son. However his son knew, but he couldn't stop himself from falling in love with his dad.

When I finished it the comments were so amazing and kind I knew I needed to do the second part justice. Also I wanted to keep it realistic, so I couldn't have it so the son just makes up with his dad straight away.

Hence the time jump, it starts with the son turning depressed after the loss of his adoptive parents (probably the most emotionally dark story I have written on literotica, I was worried how you would all take it but you seemed okay). Then I wanted it to help him grow as a person.

I didn't want to rush it either, so when he was meeting up with his father I had to keep the sex to a minimum.

Eventually when I had the father admit he wants to be with his son sexually, I knew that it wouldn't work out perfectly just like that. I knew in real life that he would be angry because his father rejected him.

So I had the main character reject his father.

I was stuck for a while on whether to have a happy ending or not. I was very close to having the son reject his father for good and stay with his boyfriend.

However, I thought, as it's only two parts and not some epic tale, that I wanted you all to have a happy ending.

Little Lorna 2: Anal Virgin

I finally picked up this story again. If you read my last one you will know that the Little Lorna series is my big plan. I want to have a character that I can hit every category with. The first was her virginity and this one was with anal.

As I wrote it, again I wanted to keep it realistic and I wanted side stories going on. Such as her getting jealous of him being with other men.

I am going to carry this series on, I am just planning out which order I can hit the categories in.

Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 05

Well, I did it! I wanted a completely straight guy that got slowly turned into the world of gay sex. I managed to push it out until part 5 for him to actually do something sexual.

In this one the main character eventually sucks two cocks! And big surprise, he loved it! I knew I had to have it happen soon, I wanted to see how long I could make it wait but this felt like the best spot.

I am going to be carrying this one on soon so keep looking for it!

Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked

Now this one I wanted to try something different. I hadn't written for the Group Sex category and wanted to give it ago.

I first started writing it as little nonconsent like but I quickly threw that out. I wanted it to be a girl that knows she's hot and in the end, just loved being gang banged.

The girl is based on a social media girl that I find incredibly attractive. The looks and some of the character information is based on her but the name isn't.

It was pretty much an idea I would love to see this girl do.

Turned Out By Girlfriend's Dads

After writing "A Willing Slave For Daddy" I wanted to write another long story of a straight boy being seduced.

20,000 words seems to be a good amount for these types of stories.

I liked the idea of a guy being seduced by his girlfriend dad. Then I thought what's better than being fucked by one dad? Being fucked by two dads!

I gave myself quite a challenge with this one. In others where a gay guy is trying to fuck a straight guy with a girlfriend I could make them not the nicest because they were trying to get him to cheat. But with this one I wanted them to be loving parents. But what loving parents would fuck their daughters boyfriend?

In the end I decided to make it so it seemed like it had happened before. So the daughter wasn't so surprised or hurt by it. Almost like she was happy that her boyfriend learnt he loved cock.

I actually ended this story where the main character fell asleep for the first time with his girlfriends dads after they fucked him. I even went to publish it, but something didn't feel right. It just didn't feel like a proper ending.

So the next day I wrote the next morning in the story, where the main character has a chat with his girlfriend.

I wrote a few different versions, one where she hates him because of it, one where she dominates him, one where he rejects the dads and gets back with her. But none of them seemed to fit.

So in the end I went with, albeit a less realistic one, where she accepts him for wanting to be fucked by her dads, but they both still love each other.

Curious Husband Gets Cock

After writing "A Willing Slave for Daddy" and "Turned Out By Girlfriends Dads" I wanted to write a quick and straight to the point story.

I also realised that the last couple of gay stories were young, straight men getting turned.

So I wanted to aim this to the older men fans that I have. The ones that are curious and would love this to happen to them but haven't had the opportunity to.

So I wrote a husband who was away with work and enjoyed reading gay stories on Literotica. Then like so many on here wish, he was given the opportunity to suck a cock and he jumped at it.

I was initially just going to have him suck his cock, but it didn't feel like enough. So then I had him getting fucked.

This one was just a quick, hard fucking one. Lots of name calling and humiliating.

I left it on a cliff hanger because I didn't know how it was going to get taken. I worried that it was too much too soon but people seemed to like it. So I am currently working on the next one!

Turning the Teacher 1 & 2

I loved writing this.

There are a lot of stories of women teachers getting fucked by her students, but I didn't know if I had seen many of it with a man being fucked by a male student. So I thought I'd write one.

I also wanted to do a change in my writing, so instead of him doing it behind his wife's back, she was actually encouraging him.

This story took control of me like many others, I just kept writing and letting the characters make the decisions.

Such as in the second one the wife getting dominant and making the husband call her Mistress. I never planned on that, it just felt right.

The third part should be out when this comes out so hopefully you will enjoy that!

Step Mommy Seduction - Amy

The third part of this series. I know that the chance of one woman fucking three separate step daughters with different men was very unbelievable, so I just sort of leant into it.

I had it so Brandi was the full dominant in this one. I wanted the change from her being a complete submissive with Lana, to being mutual / semi dominant with Ellie and finally her being a full dominant with Amy.

If you hadn't figured it out yet, Amy is actually the Amy from "Traveller's Slut Diary", another one of my lesbian stories.

She is based on my wife.

At the end I threw in the recommendation that all of the step daughters and Brandi meet for one night of fucking.

I am writing this, I'm just trying to figure it all out. Writing big group scenes is proving to be hard for me as there are a lot of different parts to write at the same time. I also want some story in there before the fucking starts, I don't want it to just be straight into them all having sex.

My New Black Daddy - Inside The Closet

This was probably my most requested sequel! I loved writing the "My New Black Daddy" stories, I just couldn't come up with any new ideas.

Then I just sat down and forced myself to write. I never intended on writing the scene where he watches his mum get fucked but when I wrote it I loved it. I thought I would add a little bit of sort of incest in there for you all.

People seem to have liked it as this is the highest rated in the series! I am going to write more and Channell is going to be more important, I'm just trying to get some good ideas to go ahead with.

Black Cab

No prizes for guessing which porn this is based on!

I love the porn of it but I thought, I don't remember ever seeing a gay one. So I decided to write one. I also liked the idea of writing from the older dominant side, rather than my usual POV where it's the young submissive.

It was really fun to write, I had to throw a little bit of blackmail in there but it was mainly about Jerry loving taking cock for the first time.

After I wrote that I wrote the second part the next day. This time a "Goth slut".

I decided to make this series a series of quickly made stories that are straight into sex. I thought I can pretty much do any category and any story with this premise. And I do intend to write a lot of them! As long as you all keep enjoying them!

My Future Plans

Now there have been times I've found myself where I have a lot of open series going. This was my own fault and I do want to finish them all. I hate that people may be enjoying the series and I haven't updated them.

I had a period where I felt like all I was writing was sequels and I want to also create new stories. New stories I think I find the most fun in the sexual way, however series I enjoy writing the story.

I am writing a few standalone stories, some of which people have really liked and asked for it to become a series. However sometimes I think I need to finish some of the series.

I have some series that are open ended that I don't really have an end in mind, I just keep writing until I feel like it's enough. Ones like "My New Black Daddy" or "Straight Boy Makes Money". I can see how I could end them, but I also see them as so open that I could just keep writing.

My most read and most asked about are my "New Wife Gets Blacked" and "New Husband Gets Blacked". I have written a fair bit on both of their sequels, however I don't want to let anyone down so I am taking my time to get them right. But don't worry, they are coming!

Gay male is always going to be my main category and seems to be my most liked. I do want to explore other categories and I am going to keep writing in others. I love trying new things and will keep doing so.

Lost Projects

Now this might be the part where some people get disappointed. I will tell you now, just because I write here that I am not planning anything right now doesn't mean I won't ever.

I wrote on my last update that I wasn't going to carry on "Blackmailed Becky", however when I wrote that a lot of you commented on it saying you wanted another, so I wrote another.

Most of the time I don't carry on a series when they are not rated very high, or not many comments of people wanting more. So I can only assume that people don't want more.

Anyway, projects I don't have any plans for right now:

Wilfrid's Boarding School - I really liked writing this one and I had HUGE plans for it. However once I finished it, I just haven't picked it up again. That was going to be a story that got really out of hand and went a bit wild. Maybe one day I will pick it up again, but right now I have no plans.

Turned Out Series - Now I don't mean this in a, I won't write any more for this series. Most of my gay stories are a straight guy getting turned out. I just mean this one series, I haven't really gotten an idea that would fit just this series. But one might come to me.

Planned Sequels and already in the works

Okay so this will be a list of what I am currently working on, sequel wise. Then I will list the next sequels I have planned. So the first will be ones that should be out hopefully in the next couple of months, the rest are ones I have planned, but I haven't started yet!

Already in the works:

Joanne's Fall Pt. 12

Turning the Teacher - Getting Spit roasted

Turning the Teacher's Wife

Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06

My Daughter's Black Boyfriend 2

New Husband Gets Blacked Pt. 02

Now, the ones I have plans for, but haven't started yet:

My Daddy, My Obsession 2

Twins of Love 2

Mommy Daughter Awakening 2

New Wife Gets Blacked Pt. 04

Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

Gym Daddy 2

Curious Husband Gets Cock Pt. 02

Blackmailing the Babysitter Ch. 03

Now again these are my plans but plans can change. I am not guaranteeing that all of these will be made of go public and I am not saying there won't be other sequels that I haven't put here. This is just to give you an idea.

If there is a sequel you want to see that I haven't mention, let me know. I am happy to receive as much feedback as you can give me.

Contacting me

So, I don't get too many emails. I do my best to reply to everyone, I definitely don't get too many that I can't keep track, however if I haven't replied to you then I want to say sorry, I must've somehow missed it.

I have had a few messages through Literotica where people ask me things but then they don't leave an email address to contact them back.

I love hearing back from all of you, so please leave comments, send me messages, follow my twitter anything.

I have had people message me with story idea or stories based on them which I have done a few of so feel to contact me for that as well!

My Message To You

Again, I just want to say a huge thank you to anyone that has followed me, liked my stories, left comments of emailed me. I never intended on doing a lot on Literotica but it's because of all of you that I have carried on.

Yes, there are still people out there that spread hate in comments and emails but they are fewer and fewer. Definitely the kinder people are drowning out the haters.

This world can be a little crazy and tough at times and if any of my stories have helped you forget about the world at all then that's great, if my stories have helped you realised a fantasy or a new kink, that's great too. Or if I have just helped you cum once or twice that's perfect!

I don't know, knowing that I have made so many men, and hopefully some women on here as well, cum, really turns me on! I love getting messages from you saying how I've made you cum loads or which stories or why they turn you on.

I hope that you have enjoyed my stories in some way and I hope I will keep writing stories that you enjoy.

I get a lot of questions about me and my life / sex life. If you want I can always put up a story answering your questions. If you have any other questions, just comment of send me a message.

Most of all, thank you for reading this, I wish you all happiness and happy wanking!

All my love.

TwistedManc

12