1000 Strokes Ch. 10

Story Info
It all comes down to the wire in this final chapter.
2.5k words
4.72
12.1k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1000

The next day, she woke up early, kissed him on the mouth, and rolled out of bed. It was a Wednesday, something she wouldn't have planned if she'd been thinking about it when she started the game. She would have timed it so the whole thing came to a head on a Saturday, but here they were: big sex day on a normal Wednesday. She was going to make it work. More than make it work. She was going to use it to her advantage.

Last night, delaying until just about midnight, god that was intense. The pressure of time magnified everything. She dressed quickly, left him a note on the kitchen table, then slipped out the door.

The note said, Love you sweetie. I may have to work late. I'll let you know. Text me when you wake up. And no touching till I get home.

He would be desperate for her touch. Would he control himself? It was a lot of work to get him this way, but it was so delicious to be here. Neither one of them wanted to break the spell. Still, she was looking forward to when this was over: an evening of sitting on the couch doing nothing would be nice. Not tonight though.

In the middle of the day, she texted him:

I miss hearing you read to me. I want you to pick something good for me tonight.

Late afternoon, she texted him:

I bet you can't wait to get started. But I'm not sure I can be home before 10.

God that was mean. Making him think about getting in all those strokes in just two hours.

Oh god please come home early.

She wrote back:

If I come home early, you're going to have to do at least half your strokes inside me.

There was a long pause after that. She watched the little typing bubble appear and disappear at least a half-dozen times. He was trying different replies, and deleting them. She smiled at how completely flummoxed he must be right now. She texted:

Well?

He texted back:

Anything, just come home early.

***

Of course, that had been her plan the whole time. There was no late meeting, no reason to go to work today at all really. She could have had them both call in sick and spent the day in bed, but somehow, this messing with his head, how turned on he was, how hungry for her, this was so much fun.

They arrived home within moments of each other. "Clothes off," she said. He was naked so fast!

She pulled a chair into the middle of the kitchen, pointed at it. "Sit here," she said. "I'm going to make us a little dinner now," she said. "Talk to me. Tell me what's in your head."

"Well, I'm naked in a chair in the kitchen taking orders from you. I'm hornier than I've been since I was a frustrated teenager—no I'm hornier than I ever was as a frustrated teenager. I'm embarrassed. I'm in love. I'm in awe of you and what you've engineered over the last ten days."

"Good," she said. "What do you want?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"What do you want tonight? You're almost across the finish line. How do you want this game to end?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Last night, I wanted to come so badly thought I would just let loose. I've thought that a million times this week honestly. But I keep remembering what you said about punishing me in a way I'd hate. And..."

"And what?" she said.

"Yeah, and sometimes I'm not sure I ever want to come again. I love this tension so much, I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel tomorrow if we make it to one thousand tonight."

"You wanna go for two thousand?" she teased.

She was surprised that he seemed to even consider it. Then he said, "No, I don't think I could handle it."

She was relieved. Then she said, "Well you're not done yet, mister. If you con't make it to one thousand, we're going to have to start at one hundred again tomorrow you know."

She watched that play across his face. What if he couldn't make it to one-thousand tonight, and they had to reset to one hundred. Would she do it? Draining as it was, it thrilled her too—this idea that the game might go on forever.

***

After dinner, she put him in bed, laid him back on his back. "Do you have something to read to me?" she asked.

"I do," he said. "This is from a blog I read from before, Only She Cums. She teases her husband all year long. Part of the tease is that he only gets to be inside of her once a year, on Thanksgiving. And building up to that, she teases him for a long time so that he's super worked up when the time comes. So this is her blog post about last Thanksgiving."

He began reading:

My original plan was to even make him wait until after we got home from Thanksgiving dinner with family, but as it was, I couldn't wait. After we got cleaned up, and we were supposed to get dressed, I was going to tease him a little before fastening his pants. I started sucking him off, and he started leaking precum like a water work. That turned me on so much I asked him to lay on the bed and let me straddle his face for a bit before we go. As he was licking me, his penis was as hard as I've ever seen, and had that sexy glisten of precum. Just as I got close to my own orgasm, I finally just said, "Let's do this, " and I spun around to mount him cowgirl style. I hovered just above his cock for a bit to savor the moment, and then little bit by little bit I slid down his shaft until he was balls deep for the first time in a year. I went slow for two reasons. One was to let him feel every millimeter of his cock going inside me, but also, much to my surprise, it hurt! I hadn't had penetrative sex in so long, it really felt like my first time all over again. The stretching was painful, and I wouldn't have been shocked if I was bleeding, although I wasn't. Ouch! Once I was all the way down, my plan was to slowly grind on him, but he had other plans. He grabbed me by the ass, and flipped me over with him on top, and in control. At first, he ground nice and slow, I would guess to make the moment last as long as he could. At some point he paused for quite a bit, and I could feel him pulsating inside me. It was lovely. He later said he was trying to hold off an orgasm, or maybe he had a mini-one, but after he regained his composure, he resumed with renewed stamina, and started pounding into me hard. He pushed as hard with his thrust as he could, banging my pelvis and clit with great force. That, and I was already close to coming from him eating me out, his manly thrusts were pushing me closer and closer to the edge until I couldn't hold myself any more, and he made me cum. Another surprise for me since I usually don't from penetration. And my coming tipped him over, and we came together. I was so in love, and it was so romantic, I couldn't help myself but cry. Even retyping this has my throat burning and tight. It's the kind of cathartic emotional release only a year of waiting and intense love can create. We ended up over two hours late for our Thanksgiving gathering because I wanted to stay in that moment with my husband for as long as I could, and we ignored our pestering cell phones. Without gushing on for too much longer about our personal moment, we both agreed the teasing, the denial, the wanting, and the love made this day what it was. It was so beautiful. I think we want to do it again for next year. We'll see.

While he read, she had been stroking him gently. Lightly. He was hard, pre-come leaking out from the tip of his penis. She rubbed it back lightly into the head of his cock. There was a long way to go.

"You like the idea of being inside me?" she asked.

He nodded. She straddled him, thinking of the couple in the story. She tried to do it like she had, sliding down millimeter by millimeter. When she got to the bottom, they both sighed.

"Count," she said, and started grinding.

At three hundred, she felt an orgasm coming on, but he distracted her. "Sssshhhh. Slow, please," he begged. She waited, reached for the vibrator in the side drawer, pressing her breast into his mouth as she reached over. He sucked, and started grinding against her. She sat up again, pressed the toy into her clit and tried to concentrate on coming without moving. Or, at least, not moving too much. She looked into his eyes as her orgasm got closer. She bit her lip, she caught her breath, she came suddenly, out of nowhere, like a firecracker behind her eyes. She collapsed on top of him, breathing hard.

Then she sat up. "Now where were we?" she asked.

"Four sixty-six." He looked hopeful. He looked calm. He looked like he could stay there all night.

"That was too easy for you," she said. "I think you took advantage of my kindness."

"You're beautiful when you come," he said.

"Oh, you're asking for it, mister." She turned the vibrator back on pressed it into his balls, said, "Hold that there with your legs."

She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock, which was slick from being inside of her. She pressed her mouth to his nipple and started stroking his cock. She looked up briefly. "Count!" she said.

She went at him hard. This was the last night of this game, and she wanted him to feel it. Another hundred strokes, and he called out stop. "You do it now," she said, "like when we started." He started slowly, gingerly. "Harder!" she said.

"Please let me slow down," he said.

"Harder!" she said.

He was grunting now, blowing out through puffed cheeks and clenched teeth, "Pleeeease," he said,

"Harder!" she said. She didn't know if he could go any faster, but he did. Finally, he released his cock like it had burned him.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry!" he said. He watched his cock bob up and down, they both did.

"Oh, god. Oh no, oh god, oh no."

She slid her face down to his groin, pulled the vibe away from his balls. Pointed her tongue at the base of his dick. "I think if I licked you right now, it would all be over. We'd have to start again from one hundred." She looked at him. "After your punishment was over," she said.

But she could hear his breath calming. The crisis had passed.

"Are you ready to start again? Where were you?" she asked.

"Eight fifty," he said.

"It's 11 o'clock. You want to take a break now? We have plenty of time to get in another 150 strokes. Maybe we'll do like two or three a minute for the next hour. Would that be fun?"

"No, I don't think it would be fun, but it would be safe," he said, "I'd make one thousand and then I could come."

"Oh," she said, "but there'd be no more time left."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, after we get to one thousand, you have to come today, silly. If you don't come today, then there's no coming at all."

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"I thought you understood the rules. You have to get the thousand strokes and your orgasm in before midnight today, otherwise you reset."

She climbed off the bed and looked at him. "Nevermind, we have plenty of time. I'll be right back." At that, she left the room and headed downstairs.

He called to her, but she just called up the stairs, "I'll be right back. Stay there!"

He called her name again. "Don't be petulant," she said. "I'm coming right back. I just got hungry for a snack!" She was improvising now, trying to think of anything to waste time. They were so close, he was so close. She wanted to savor this moment.

Then she caught a picture of herself in her mind's eye. What was she doing? He was upstairs just radiating heat from his skin. Why wasn't she up there drinking that in?

She ran up the stairs, took him into her mouth. Got him soaking wet. There was plenty of time until midnight. He would win, she would win, they would win. She sat across his thighs, took his wet cock in her hands and started stroking. She looked him in the eyes, held his gaze. "Stay with me. We're going to get there together now."

She counted. "Eight sixty. Eight seventy."

He was moaning. "Fuck, that's so good," he said. "So good." He closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes!" she almost shouted. "Don't go anywhere. Stay here with me!"

Nine hundred. Nine-ten. Nine-twenty.

"I'm going to come," he cried,

"No you're not!" she said. "Stay with me." His eyes locked into hers. He gritted his teeth. Nine-seventy. Nine-eighty. "You're going to come when we get to one thousand, are your ready?" she asked.

"I'm ready, oh god I'm ready."

Nine-ninety. Nine niney-five.

She felt it start in his thighs. His thighs started to quake, like there was lava bubbling up from an underground lake.

"One thousand!" she cried out. She kept stroking now.

She saw his belly, already stretched taut like a drum, tense once, twice, she felt his cock spasm, then the first rope of come shot from his cock, then another, and another. She kept stroking and stroking, harder and harder, his groans turning to grunts, then pleas.

"Stop! Oh god stop!" but she kept on stroking. She had him pinned down and she just kept going. She didn't want it to end. She wanted to drown them both with his boiling hot seed.

"Oh god it hurts! It's too much!"

She couldn't let go. She couldn't stop. It was too good.

Then he heaved hard with his legs, throwing her off of him. She fell to his side, and he rolled over on top of her. She felt his warm skin. She felt his come spread out between them. She felt his arms around her.

She put her ear to his chest, listening to his heartbeat pounding. The sound of his breath still heaving.

She wanted to stay like this forever. It felt like forever.

"You OK?" she asked.

"I'm fine," he said. "I'm perfect. You're perfect."

"You sure?" she asked.

He said, "You can count on it."