Making up for Lost Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent wife Anna's husband pushes her towards son's friend.
8.3k words
4.4
98k
230

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Peters, are you a cuckold?"

At the time he first heard those words, Simon Peters couldn't possibly imagine the effect it would have on his life. All he knew was that he had been caught. And knowing that made ice run through his veins.

The fateful words were uttered by a highly unlikely source -- his son's friend Jacob. Jacob was the only member of his son's friendship group who wasn't spending the summer holiday before they went to university backpacking around Europe. The cleverest among them, he was instead pouring his efforts into saving up money by entrepreneurially putting his computing skills to use as a general computer repair man. That was precisely why Jacob found himself in Simon's home office, working on fixing his computer.

He hadn't said the fateful words triumphantly. Indeed, having spoken them Jacob looked positively pained--almost to the same extent as Simon, who simply stared in bewilderment, trying to find words, any words.

"It's just," Jacob stuttered, "just that you'd left a page open. A story. About a cheating wife."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Simon eventually managed to say, although he very much did know. For almost as long as he had been married he had had fantasies about his wife, Anna, sleeping with other men. But knowing that his wife would be disturbed by their existence, he had kept the fantasies at bay through porn--primarily in the form of stories. Stories exactly like the one he had seemingly forgotten to close before handing off his laptop to Jacob.

"I'm sorry for asking," Jacob continued. "It... It's just that I know I'd forever be kicking myself if I didn't ask."

"Kicking yourself?"

Jacob took a deep breath, face flushing red to match that of Simon.

"It's Anna. I've always- always wanted her. For as long as I've been thinking of girls like that."

Despite everything, Simon could feel his dick starting to twitch. His son's friend wanted to fuck his wife? This scrawny, nerdy kid who had come round god only knows how many times growing up.

"Err, you have?" said Simon, managing to slightly regain his composure.

Jacob seemed to sense that his revelation wasn't being received entirely negatively, and he grew a little in confidence.

"Actually, she was the person I was thinking of the first time I, you know, touched myself. And most times since," he added, chuckling nervously.

"She was?" Simon gulped. The temperature in his veins was no longer quite so icy. The thought of him wanking to Anna for all this time... He gave Jacob a look that signalled him to divulge more.

"I think about the first time a lot. A group of us were round here. It was a stupid dare, to steal some of her underwear. Both of you were in the garden, I think, and us boys were in the house. So I crept upstairs. I didn't want to leave a trail by rifling through all the drawers, so I went for a pair I saw on top of the dirty linen bin. I took them downstairs, showed them off, got a cheer, then shoved them in my pocket and forgot all about them. But then, back home that evening, I found them again. At first I was just going to throw them away. But there was something about them, how green and lacy they were, and as I brought them closer to my face I realised how good they smelled. So I ended up, you know, using them, thinking all the time about how she'd just been wearing them, how I was touching the same material that she had."

"You came in them?" Simon asked, mouth suddenly very dry, and got a nod in response. He actually remembered the pair. He had bought them for her as part of a set as a Valentine's day present. He could even dimly remember them going missing, meaning he had only ever got to see the full effect of the lingerie once. And now the mystery was solved. They had ended up wrapped around a teenager's dick. A right-thinking man might have been outraged, but he was anything but.

"Why are you telling me this?" Simon eventually managed to say.

"Because if you are a cuckold, it's what you want to hear, isn't it? If you are a cuckold, then we both want the same thing. For me to sleep with your wife."

There was a palpable sense that control of the conversation was passing from one to the other. Simon considered his next words carefully.

"Even.. even if I was, this is not something that Anna knows anything about. No matter what you might want, I can guarantee she doesn't feel the same."

Jacob looked genuinely crestfallen for a moment, but quickly recovered.

"Well, I'm willing to do whatever you tell me to if it helps to change her mind. You know her better than anyone, right? You can help me, you know, seduce her."

Despite the rational part of his brain telling him just how dumb an idea that was, Simon couldn't help but consider it. It was true he knew her better than anyone, including all the things she was attracted to. He could conceivably coach Jacob about how to behave while working subtly to push Anna towards him. But he also knew it was all just academic. Anna was as vanilla as they came. He'd never heard her express an interest in anything remotely kinky, let alone sleeping with another man -- especially when that man would be her son's friend.

"Look," said Jacob, reading the indecision on Simon's face, "if the answer's no then I understand. I'm not going to do anything crazy and your secret's totally safe with me. Like I said, I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't take the chance." He broke off the conversation to start packing up his stuff. "Good news is your computer's working fine now. You have my number if it starts playing up again." He paused. "Or for any other reason," he added significantly.

"Wait," said Simon as Jacob strode passed him to the door. "What happened to the knickers?"

"Oh I still have them. They're just a lot, err, crustier than they used to be." He laughed guiltily, disappearing out of the house to leave Simon considering just how strange the encounter had been.


It was the weekend, a couple of days on from Jacob's bombshell revelation. Simon and Anna were busying themselves in their garden, soaking up that rarest of things: British sunshine. Underneath his sunglasses, Simon was still chewing over his conversation with Jacob and all its implications.

Anna, meanwhile, was blissfully unaware of his conundrum. Like her husband, she was in her late 30s. And also like him, she wasn't necessarily the kind of person you'd look twice at. Typically modestly dressed, she was the archetypal Mum-next-door, with a body rendered pleasantly soft and curvy by motherhood and all it entails. It was probably a stretch to call her a MILF. Except that was exactly what she had been for man years to her son's nerdy friend.

They had met at university, exchanged their virginities, and had been smitten ever since. Anna had fallen pregnant with their first and only child in their final year, after which she had focused on childcare and, when their son was a bit older, a slew of undemanding part-time jobs. That left Simon to focus on his career as the main breadwinner, an arrangement which suited them both.

For what seemed like the hundredth time over the past few days, Simon was contemplating sending Jacob a text message. A glance at Anna bent over weeding and his defences finally gave way. Even as he composed the message he feared he was opening a potential Pandora's box, but his list won out.

What do you like about Anna?

A few anxious minutes of waiting later, the reply came back.

The way she dresses so properly makes me think she's someone who knows how good she looks underneath and is embarrassed about it. Like she's trying to hide her body because of all the attention she'd get if she didn't.

That was a lot more philosophical than expected. He had figured Jacob was going to say something like "big boobs", but the more he thought about it the more astute it seemed. She did look good naked, that was true. She wasn't lacking in either the boobs or bum department, and Anna had gotten off very lightly from being pregnant, with barely a stretchmark on her body. Despite that, she had always dressed and behaved the part of a fairly prudish mother, despite his compliments and appreciation inside and outside the bedroom. Even on a sunny day in their well-enclosed garden, she was barely showing off more than an ankle.

"You know you're not going to get much of a tan wearing all that on a day like today?" he said to her, a wicked plan forming in his mind.

"And why would I want to get a tan? I think you're just looking for an excuse to put sun cream on me!"

"Busted," he laughed. "I just thought you might like to take the opportunity, considering there aren't any kids running around for the first time in 18 years or so."

She made a dismissive grunt. He realised it was time to bring out the big guns and appeal to her competitive side.

"Probably for the best," said Simon. "You'd just burn anyway, English rose that you are."

"Actually, I think you'll find that I have no problem tanning, thank you very much."

"Oh really? Why don't you prove it then?"

"If you think I'm going to fall for that... you're absolutely right!" She laughed and, to his amazement, began stripping out of her clothes. She stopped at the underwear level, and wearing just a bra, knickers and a sun hat, reclined in a nearby sun lounger. "Nice of you to volunteer to finish my gardening. Oh, and to get me a drink."

"Your wish is my command," he told her, trying to act far cooler than he was feeling. Her underwear wasn't particularly racy, and their garden wasn't overlooked by any neighbours, but maybe she really was ready to loosen up in the absence of their son. He retreated to the kitchen, mind racing. Could he really do this? There was a key part of the fantasy he needed to establish with Jacob first, however.

He always tried not to psychoanalyse where his interest in cuckolding had come from, but if he was being truthful with himself, it stemmed from his below-average penis. His and Anna's sex life had always been decent (at least for him) but he had always been bothered by the fact that his wife rarely came (and if she did, it was from her fingers). He'd always wondered if she might be more enthusiastic about sex if it was with someone better endowed than he.

Which is why his next message to Jacob was to ask how big he was.

10"

He was pretty incredulous at that response. Men did have a habit of rounding up. He had to know for sure.

Prove it.

It wasn't long before a picture came back. Jacob wasn't lying. It only seemed half-hard, but even partly flaccid, it was bigger than his. Much bigger, in length and in girth. In that moment he convinced himself that there was something philanthropic about the endeavour. That Anna deserved to experience a dick that big.

That thought overrode his moral opposition to what he was about to do next. Shakily, he brought his phone up to his face. He was fairly sure that Anna couldn't see him from his position in the kitchen, but he pretended to be reading something up close regardless. Instead, he opened the camera app, zoomed in, and took a surreptitious photo of his half-undressed wife, carefully framing it so that he face was obscured by her sunhat. Despite that, it was still unmistakeably her. You could see the curves of her body, from thick thighs to soft belly and impressive breasts. In a word, she looked fertile. Exactly the type of woman the ancients would have dedicated their time to making little clay figures of.

He brought up the chat with Jacob. It would be hard to go back after this. If he pressed send, Jacob would have an incriminating image of his wife. And it would be blindingly obvious to her that he, Simon, was the one that took it if it ever got out. Going through with it would means trusting that Jacob would be just as interested in keeping things discrete as he was. He was fortunate in that he had a pretty big carrot to dangle if he needed to keep Jacob in line, however: the possibility of having sex with Anna.

Internal debate resolved, he pressed send and busied himself preparing the drink Anna had asked for, all in order to distract himself from his rapidly beating heart. It wasn't until he was back to weeding that he felt a buzz in his pocket. He took out his phone as nonchalantly as he could, trying not to signal to Anna that anything out of the ordinary was happing. Not that she would have ever in a lifetime have guessed what he was doing.

Wow. Does this mean we're on?

Simon thought about it for a second. His eyes glanced up to the previous pictures they had exchanged. There was something incredible about seeing the two images directly next to each other. He now knew beyond all doubt that he wanted to help manufacture the same thing in real life.

Yes.


Over the next week Simon spent most of his time thinking about how he could make his fantasies a reality. Eventually he came up with the ruse of having Jacob help him with some garden work at the weekend for some extra money, a scheme he ran past Jacob who gave it his very enthusiastic agreement.

Other than that, it had been a relatively normal week; except for the uptick in their sex lives. They had been at it every day since she had stripped off in the garden. Simon's interest was, of course, driven by the interactions he had had with Jacob, but Anna, too, was a very willing participant. She'd found the experience more interesting than she had thought. Despite the enclosed nature of the garden, there was always a risk of being viewed by somebody. And after a lifetime of covering up, the fantasy of exposing herself like that to somebody felt... exciting. So much so that she planned to surprise her husband that weekend by wearing a bikini she had secretly purchased during the week.

When the weekend came, they spent Saturday morning squaring away the usual chores. When Simon went to look for Anna, he couldn't find her in any of her usual spots. Eventually, he found her in the garden, and he was delighted at what he saw.

Anna was reclining in a sunlounger, wearing a most unexpected piece of clothing. She looked amazing, her boobs and butt straining against the bright red fabric. He thought back to Jacob's text about her hiding her body because of the attention it would bring if she didn't. It seemed something was changing with her.

"Wow," he eventually said. "Since when do you wear bikinis?"

"Well I quite enjoyed lounging around while you did all the work. So I thought I'd upgrade to some more appropriate tanning-wear. Drink please!"

Simon still hadn't actually gotten around to telling her that Jacob was coming over this weekend. And now here she was, bikini-clad, with Jacob only an hour or so away. He put off telling her, avoiding the awkward conversation and instead preferring to steal glimpses of his wife as he worked on the jobs she usually did.

It was only minutes until Jacob was meant to be arrive now. He had to come clean beforehand, or else she would probably kill him. The key would be telling her without having her scarper inside to change.

"Now is probably a good moment to mention that Jacob is coming round," he told her, trying to appear as nonchalant as possible.

"What? When?" she started, a look of panic in her eyes.

"In a couple of minutes. I thought I'd get some help with clearing up the garden."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" she huffed, moving to stand up.

"I was enjoying the view."

"Oh for goodness sake, get out of the way so I can go change!"

"You know," he told her, "you don't have to change. I'm sure he's seen his fair share of beautiful women in bikinis over the years. Besides, you're in your own home, you shouldn't let other people dictate how you dress."

"And you're OK with him seeing me in a bikini, are you?"

"How is it any different to wearing a bikini on the beach?"

"Well you're usually in the company of a lot of other people doing the same!"

"So what, you're worried he'll think you're coming on to him? Let him think that if he wants, it doesn't bother me."

She looked at him strangely. After a moment's consideration, he got the answer he was looking for. "Fine," she sighed.

A few moments later, they heard the distant ring of the doorbell. Simon made his way inside and answered the door. Jacob was a mix of eagerness and apprehension, as was Simon. To break the ice, Simon let him know Anna was currently in the garden wearing nothing but a bikini, which seemed to tilt the eagerness/appreciation scales in the right direction. They tramped outside together.

Simon found it simultaneously exciting and funny as he watched Jacob trying his hardest not to be too obvious with his ogling of Anna. They both issued a perfunctory grunt of greeting, Anna laying back in such a way as to minimise the size of her breasts, Jacob hunched over so as to prevent the rapidly growing lump in his shorts from showing. The two of them headed to the far end of the garden, and soon enough were out of Anna's earshot.

"Liked what you saw then?" laughed Simon, gesturing towards Jacob's crotch, who nodded in agreement. "Well as long as you don't let it affect your work. We've got to clear all the crap out of the bottom of the garden. We've been using it as a dumping ground for years. It should take a few days at least, so it should be the perfect cover for having you round."

"Oh, so we're actually working?" was the slightly perturbed reply. "I thought we might be, you know, pretending. I'm not much use at manual labour."

"Afraid so. Seems a fair trade, though. I get some free labour, you get to perv on my wife." Simon left unsaid the fact that seeing Jacob perv on his wife was also a benefit to him, but they both knew it was true.

With that, they got to work in earnest, working alongside one another to begin clearing the garden of assorted plant waste, old furniture, broken pots and all manner of other rubbish. Jacob wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't cut out for manual work, scrawny as he was. He looked far from natural hauling stuff around. It was hard for Simon to believe that someone like that could be blessed with such a hefty package. Simon thought back to earlier when he noticed it growing in the presence of Anna. The thought of his wife's body having that effect on her son's friend had been a real turn on for him. He wondered if she had noticed herself, and as it happened, she had.

It had actually been quite hard for her to stop her eyes darting down as they exchanged pleasantries. The lump in his shorts had become very noticeable, very quickly. She had to admit there was something quite validating about it, though she reasoned that it didn't take much to set off a horny teenager. Still, she felt the tension release from her body as she relaxed in her chair, shoulders coming down and chest thrusting forward.

She considered that she had never seen her husband reacting like that to her. Then again, his size meant that he wouldn't be able to tent his trousers very convincingly. Yes, despite the fact she'd never slept with anyone else, she wasn't oblivious of the fact that her husband wasn't the best endowed individual in the world (she did have girlfriends to gossip with after all).

Tiring from the work, and wanting to engineer another interaction, Simon peered out of the secluded bottom of the garden. He was pleased to notice his wife was still wearing the bikini. He had been slightly worried she may have retreated indoors to change at some point. He noticed she was very still, and after seeing her barely move for about 20 seconds, reasoned she had dozed off in the sun.

"Fancy a break?" he asked Jacob. "Maybe you could go get us a glass of water each. I think Anna's asleep, so feel free to take your time..."