All Comments on '10th Anniversary Ch. 01'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Bull shit

This doesn't even turn me on...what a crap full of shit

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

I thought this one would be another February Sucks until I realized it was months old and had only garnered hate mail from most. I hate this woman, which is what Feb Sucks did, and that makes it great writing. I was motivated to write my own ending since this one did not have any. It would not have ended up well for either of the lovers. But it is history. I am following the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1 star I hate Cluck stories . I would have kicked her sorry ass to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Pattellie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hahahahahah #blueanon in the comments of LE. What a world.

BTW, willing bcucking violates human sexual evolution, hence the taboo. Wouldn't want to deny science, now would we?

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Kill Tommy and the bitch..NOW

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Got quickly to the point. Would like to see some more reactions from the husband. I think future episodes will explain why the wife was so quick to drop her bottoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Definitely a 5. Forget the naysayers. They would not read stories like this if it wasn't a fantasy of theirs also. My wife could be your wife's younger sister. Similar bodies. Although my wife is 10 years younger with a 34b cup. We also have been married 10 years. I would like to see her suck a young dudes cock like that. That would be so hot. It would have to happen in a more private setting though because of our work. Anyway a great read and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. Read it til the hot tub. If hubby had grabbed loud guy by the hair and ear and pulled him out of the hot tub I would have continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WACC … -5. Time to dump the slut. Hit with the Martian slut ray no doubt. Hey it’s spring break… so were are the wild college girls? Time for hubby to pick them up and fuck ‘em…. After all he’s got something Tommy doesn’t. $$$$ Takes a whole lot of spending money.

Hubby should have kicked him in the face. Then yanked him out the tub, kicked him in the balls. Then thrown the drinks in his slut wife’s face, taken her bikini, gone to the room backed and tossed her clothes in a garbage can, along with purse. Left her with no money, clothes or ID. Called his attorney and said file the papers. BTB…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fucking cuck story. Please get a catagory for that genru

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a piece of shit the husband is. He should just go back to the room, pack up and leave. Let the cunt stay with the asshole. Go home, change the locks and get the divorce filed.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

What was that? This isn't even a fully developed story. I don't understand these husbands, I'd never put up with this mildly. I might get beat up, but I sure wouldn't sit on sidelines and let it happen.

954Hard954Hardover 1 year ago

Nice short LW story. After over hearing how the young stud banged his friends mother, then seeing his big cock and at the same time realizing her hubby has an inadequate little dick, all the ingredients are there for her to have a life changing experience on vacation. Can’t wait to read the next chapter..

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Poorly developed CUCK of a story. I marvel at the imagination of CUCK writers who are so lazy that the story is predicated on a loud mouth with a big dick. No finesse, seduction hell not even a trace of character development. What a load of crap.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Nonsensical cuck story.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 1 year ago

"I'll give you three choices..."

"Three choices, eh? Let's add a fourth."

"What's that?"

"Choice #4 is yours. If you don't get out of that tub, walk away, and leave my wife alone for the rest of our time here - and ever - I'm going to go over to your friend there - Kyle, isn't it? And tell him that you've been fucking his mom. And I'm going to suggest that we tag-team you. One of us holds you down while the other beats the shit out of you. I'm sure someone will medevac what's left of you home. Be clear on something, kid. You may be younger, you may even have a magic dick. But I'm older, and I've got a decade of being devious on you. I _will_ find you when you're unable to resist, and I _will_ send you home with every bone and your dick broken and in a cast. And you can continue fucking my wife after you heal, after I divorce her."

I poured the drinks on my wife's head. "Coming, dear?"

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

Such a load of crap. Just horrible writing and a horrible unbelievable story. Can not believe these cucks actually think thus is worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked Chuckles' answer best. I'll take option number 4 Monty. I think I would have left the pool area long before listening that a-hole too much longer.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x12 months ago

Once she starts sucking again, it is time to go to your room, pack, take her purse, and leave.

Consult any 5 Loving Wives stories for the Burn Checklist.

The author manages to convey the hurt well, but not why he let's it happen.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6012 months ago

I kept hoping he would be a man, but no.. he was a cunt. On the other hand, she was already a cunt. Happy anniversary. I need to throw up.

DWornockDWornock7 months ago

No cock is 9 inches unless it is on a horse. Even 7 inches is only one in a hundred. Therefore, instead of 5 stars, I gave it a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wimp/pussy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just came across this trash. First story I've read by this author and will be the last

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really messed up at a party that I Sally was at by myself. My husband Bill was called into work not to long before we were going to leave.I said Bill I'll just stay home and wait and if you are done soon enough we can go later. Bill said that he could drop me off at the party on his way to work and when he was finished he would come. I said ok. He texted me twice to let me know how things were going. I was having a good time really to good. There were several guys flirting with me and supplying me with drinks. I should have known better but the alcohol was getting to me before I was able to control myself correctly. One younger guy was hitting on me and I did tell him to backoff. In the pool I was talking to a Beth when the young guy swam up to me under the water and grabbed a hold of my breast and kissed me. I didn't even know that Bill was at the party. But he had jumped into the pool and grabbed the young guy and started beating on him. Two other men were in the pool stopping Bill from hitting the dumbass. Bill stopped and got out of the pool and was walking away. The husband of the host couple told the young guy to leave. I jumped out of the pool running to catch up with Bill. He was quiet for day's. I apologized several times. The children knew that things weren't right. After some of our friends talked to Bill and said that I hadn't really done anything wrong only maby drinking too much it was the guy that was out of line. Thank goodness for our friend's for talking to him. We are back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This author is nothing but a cock loving cuck. He loves to write this trash. Second story of his I've read and the last. This fucker needs to find another hobby

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OMG NO PLEASE NO

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES