12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 03: Intimacies Grow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how long I was in her mouth, and I didn't care. This was the most pleasurable moment of my life since the first time I put my dick in a pussy. This may have even been better. I moaned as I felt her nose brush against my pubes and sucked in my breath as her lips tried to draw more of me into her warm mouth. All too soon I was ready to explode, having been worked up since early this afternoon.

"I'm going to cum Jane," I moaned.

Her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me into her mouth as my cock twitched and flooded her mouth with my cream. I came so hard and so much that her mouth overflowed and cum began to ooze out. She swallowed every drop in her mouth and continued sucking on me until I was totally dry. Using her fingers to scoop up the overflow, she started to lick my sperm off her hands, without letting my dick fall out of her mouth.

As she used her lips to clean her fingers, her tongue was massaging my shaft trying to get it hard again. It didn't take a lot of effort with all the stimulation I had experienced that day. All too soon my dick was hard, but I needed to make sure she got as much pleasure as she had given me.

I pulled her off my dick and onto the bed with me. Kissing her mouth, I could taste the thick salty taste of my cum and her warm sweet breath. My hands found her breasts as we kissed and I began to flick her nipples through her top as we shared our passion with our tongues. One of my hands released her soft tit and slid down under the waistband and inside the pantaloons finding that they were integrated with the booty shorts that kept the wearer from being exposed. I pushed them down just enough to expose her wet pussy to my hungry lust-filled eyes.

My fingers began to explore her moist wet folds as she moaned into my mouth. I easily slipped one finger into her and began to rub the inside of her sweet, tight, cunt. She pulled her mouth away from me to gasp at the penetration of her most intimate parts by my fingers.

I slid off the bed and got on my knees sliding my head between her thighs, the pantaloons rubbing the back of my head as I leaned in and inhaled deeply, drawing her unique scent into my nostrils and letting it take effect on me. Sighing in pleasure, I leaned forward and touched her with my tongue. Her body quivered at the contact. I slowly and gently swiped my tongue along the outer folds of her pretty little honey pot, savoring her flavor like a gourmand would savor an exotic meal.

I held myself back from the lust-crazed animal I was desperate to become. This wasn't about my needs, it was about hers. I slowly and methodically explored each and every fold, crevice, and curve formed by her labia. Taking my time to memorize every detail, every bump, every crease of her lovely slit.

Jane lay on the bed moaning as I created a mental map of her labia using my tongue to circumnavigate her vulva. Once I had the lay of the land, my tongue started to probe different parts to see what kind of reaction I got so that I would know where to lick and rub to maximize her pleasure.

I began to use my tongue to penetrate through her folds and into her wet wanton pussy. Her thighs were squeezing my head so I couldn't hear anything but the blood rushing through my body to my dick making it sing as it vibrated from being so stiff. Her body was thrashing around on the bed as I licked her insides and drank her fluids. I reached up and touched her little clit and began to pinch it between my fingers and stroked it like a mini cock.

Her back arched and her pussy rubbed on my face as I slurped her juices right from the source. My free hand grabbed her naked, firm, ass cheeks, and held her up as I continued drinking down the fountain of juices flowing from her body. My middle finger was resting right on her crack and it slipped it between her cheeks and began to caress her anus as I drank deeply from her.

Jane lifted her legs into the air letting me hear she was moaning, "I'm gonna cum...please make me cum...oh God don't stop...feels so good..." and I happily obliged. I rubbed her clit harder, and mashed my face into her sopping wet pussy, my tongue driving deep into her, searching for her g-spot as I licked her insides.

I knew as soon as I found it. Her stomach muscles contracted and she shot upright as she screamed "FUCKING YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Putting my tongue right on it, I started humming the theme song to I Dream of Jeannie, making my tongue vibrate right on her g-spot. As I did that I continued to play with her clit and asshole. Her whole body tensed up, her eyes glazed over, and then her orgasm exploded outward from her pussy. Cream sprayed into the back of my throat making me gag as she was crying out in pleasure.

I forced myself to continue to swallow her nectar, like she did for me, ignoring my discomfort from the initial spray of girl cum into my windpipe. After the first few seconds, she collapsed back onto the bed and I pulled her against my mouth to finish drinking her sweet cream.

As her orgasm subsided, I pulled away from her pussy and began to lick clean her thighs, as I continued to tease her rosebud. I could hear her trying to control her breathing as I continued my assault on her sensitive bits of flesh.

It was her turn now. She grabbed me and pulled me up on the bed and we began to kiss again, this time she climbed on top of me and sat right down on my hard cock without removing her tongue from my mouth. I moaned into her mouth as she took my whole shaft into her and began to rub herself on my pubic bone. Sitting up, she looked into my eyes and unbuttoned the halter top, exposing her wonderful soft breasts to my hungry gaze. I drank in the sight of her hard nipples encircled by a dark pink areola that was the size of my palm. My hands reached up and took hold of them as she started to slide up and down on my cock.

I could still feel the pantaloons rubbing my legs, as she rode my dick. My hips started to ram my cock into her, meeting her stroke for stroke. We were both past the verbal stage, grunting and groaning in pleasure as we slammed our bodies together.

Jane was still sensitive from her recent orgasm and this helped me to bring her off again. As she shuddered in climax, I continued thrusting and sat up, using one hand to hold me in a sitting position, I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and began to flick it with my tongue. Jane wrapped her arms around me holding me tight to her, my face mashed into her wonderful breasts. I couldn't breathe and didn't care. If I had to suffocate to death this was probably the best way to do it.

Getting desperate for oxygen, I tilted my head to the left putting my nose in her cleavage. I could breathe, but all I could smell was her musky aroma from the sex sweat coating her breasts. The aroma was earthy and heady, rushing to my brain, and dick. I felt my dick grow more at this smell as my brain made me drive into her faster and harder.

Opening my mouth, I began to lick some of the sweat off her tit as she was rocking her hips so my dick was hitting her g-spot and rubbing her clit on my crotch. I was getting close and driving as deep into her as I could and she was moaning "Denny...Denny...oh yes Denny...oh God DENNYYYYYYY..."

As I was trying to hold back by running through the multiplication tables, her hand found my balls and began to fondle them. With a roar like a lion, I blasted my cum deep into her pussy. Jet after jet of man cream shot into her, as she grunted, rubbing her cunt on me, trying to get herself off one last time.

As the last of my sperm was milked from my cock by her talented muscles, My hand slipped between us and found her clit and began to rub it, as I continued to rock against her g-spot helping her. Jane gasped when she felt my hand and our eyes met, as I was still running my tongue over her chest and into her cleavage. She was in desperate need to cum one more time, and I wanted to make sure that happened.

I rolled her over so I was on top, and kept thrusting into her. I started kissing her, my hands roughly grabbing her breasts and twisting her nipples. Hearing her moans deepen, I kept at it hoping I would last long enough. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me deep as her body started to shudder and she let out an extended moan. I could see her face and chest flush a bright red.

Pleased that I was able to get her off, I lay there smiling at her, waiting for her to relax and let me go. Several minutes later, her legs dropped to the bed and she laid there breathing hard. Her makeup was smeared all over her face, her hair was a mess and she was covered in sweat. She never looked more beautiful. I kissed her, not with lust, but with all the love I had for her.

I rolled off her, my dick slipping out of her, making both of us gasp. We laid together in bed enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking. I took her hand and kissed it. She sighed contentedly and rolled onto her side. I smiled seeing she was still half-dressed as Jeannie, wondering what else she would do for her master.

"I wanted to make this special for you," Jane said, her face growing serious, with a sad smile.

"What's the matter?" I asked her as I tried to pull her close to me.

Pushing me away and pulling her hand back, she gently kissed my cheek. "I do love you, Denny, I love you so much it hurts sometimes. But I can't do this to Rikki. I love her too. This was the last time we are going to be naked together. You have to promise me. I won't be able to resist you, especially if we're together all the time. I don't want to lose her as a friend and I don't want the girls to hate us for destroying your marriage."

As she spoke tears began to fall from her eyes. "I know you, Denny. In some ways, you're very old fashioned. Your handshake is an unbreakable contract and you keep your promises. So promise me, promise me right now, that after tonight, you will not try to get me in bed again." Despite the tears, I could see the desperation in her eyes.

I knew that she was right. What we were doing was dangerous, stupid, and could destroy both our lives. I took her hand in mine. "I promise you that I will not take you to bed again until Rikki gives us her blessing."

"Do you think that Rikki will?" she asked, hope lighting within her sexy hazel eyes.

"I'm hoping for a lot of things and if I can get everything to work out, our lives will be very different," I told her. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. "The girls will be home soon and we need to tell them about Saturday. I don't think either of us wants them to catch us like this."

Jane laughed, looking at her outfit, "yeah, they might ask some uncomfortable questions." She got up and stripped off the costume, looking even sexier naked than she did wearing the Jeannie costume.

As she stripped off her clothes, I picked up the Jeannie bottle and asked, "Where the hell did you get this? Realizing it was full, I asked, "is this a reproduction? Or is it an actual Christmas 1964 Jim Beam liquor decanter full of Beam's Choice?"

"That's the real deal. I found it on eBay and bought it for you as a Christmas present, but now it's yours as a housewarming gift."

I looked at her in amazement and told her, "Keep the outfit, you will need it again. That's another promise." She smiled at me, her eyes still sad. Jane wrapped herself in a satin robe that she kept in our house for the nights she slept over and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Standing up, I pulled on my pants and shirt, gathered up the rest of my clothes, and hurried to my bathroom to clean up.

As I was brushing my hair with a towel around my waist there was a knock on my door. Thinking it was Jane I called out "Come on in." The door opened and Lizzy walked in. Seeing what I was wearing, her face turned red. I couldn't help but think, so, you spy on me having sex, feel up your friend, have a lezzy love fest by the pool, then tag team some guy at the neighbor's house, but you're embarrassed at seeing your dad in a towel? Swallowing my thoughts I simply said, "Hi honey, what's up?" I tried to keep my voice neutral as the images of her naked flooded my brain.

"Um...I...uh...I just wanted to let you know I'm home," she said, her eyes fixed on my crotch. I thought about saying something, but this wasn't the time.

"Where's Claire?" I asked as she forced herself to look up at my eyes.

"She's umm...telling Aunt Jane we're home."

I nodded my head. "Go wait for me in the living room. Jane, mom, and I have some good news for you girls."

"Even better than we get to work together, even if it's at your dirty nasty shop with all those old guys?" she asked, teasing me.

"Think of all the guys that'll see you on TV," I remind her. Her eyes grew wide as she realized that she was about to be a TV star and just might be able to meet some of the hot guys whose posters decorated her room.

Running out of my room, she was yelling, "CLAIREEEEEEEEE!"

Chuckling at the mind of a teen girl, I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt and headed down to the living room. Lizzy and Claire were in deep conversation as I sat down waiting for Jane. Several minutes passed while the girls talked and I got to look at their taut, young, sexy, bodies I had glimpsed nude, twice already. I felt myself getting hard again and I crossed my legs to hide the tent I was forming, regretting not putting on underwear.

Just as I was going to excuse myself to put some on, Jane walked in and sat down on the arm of the chair I was in. It was something my wife often did, but Jane never had done that before. My arm naturally went around her waist, and she slid a bit closer to me. The girls noticed this and stopped talking.

"Girls..." I began and I had to clear my throat as I realized that Jane was also commando under her nightgown. "The three of us adults talked earlier this evening, and we decided on a change the five of us need to make."

Their eyes narrowed suspiciously. The last time we had a talk like this, it was to tell them we were moving out of the neighborhood we had lived in all of Lizzy's life and far enough from her best friend so that it wouldn't be easy for them to spend time together. While I did remedy that problem with the Vespas, they still didn't trust me.

Jane picked up where I left off. "You two have seen and talked to that weird new neighbor right?"

"Ick," Claire said.

"He's a creep," Lizzy chimed in.

"Exactly. He's a convicted sex offender and I don't want to live anywhere near him. When I told Rikki that I was thinking of moving she had me tell your dad and he made me an offer."

The girls were leaning forward and I could see there wasn't any bra under their shirts. While I couldn't see nipples or areola, I did see a wonderful expanse of teen cleavage. I took a deep breath as my cock twitched.

I started speaking again trying not to make it obvious where I was looking. "Well, we decided that since Claire practically lives here already and Jane is here almost every day, that you two should just move in with us.

"Seriously!" they exclaimed in unison.

I nodded my head. They looked at us for a minute, then realizing I was serious, they jumped off the sofa and grabbed each other's hands and began jumping up and down and started screaming in that high pitched girl scream that would attract every stray mutt for miles.

Jane started laughing as I watched their breasts bounce around under their shirts. Claire ran over to Jane who stood up and hugged her daughter, Lizzy jumped on my lap, wrapped her arms around me, hugged me tight, and kissed me on the lips. She hadn't sat on my lap like this or kissed me like that in ears. This time, there was one huge difference. She noticed my erection and as she hugged me, she started rubbing her butt on my cock. I told myself that she was just squirming in excitement, which she was, but a different kind of excitement. Soon she jumped up off me and hugged Jane.

Watching these three beautiful women hug...God, it was going to be hard for me around here. Claire slipped out of the hug and sat on my lap, something she hadn't done in almost a decade herself. She hugged me too and then I felt her tight sexy ass rubbing my erect cock. Damn, I thought to myself. 'These girls are as insatiable as I am,' I thought, as I held her tight to me, feeling her hard nipples poke me in the chest.

All too soon Claire stood up and grabbed Lizzy by the hand, they headed upstairs to Lizzy's room. They were whispering to each other and giggling then they both looked back at me, well at a part of me, as they ran upstairs.

Once the girls were gone, Jane sat in my lap, just like the girls had. "Damn Lizzy was right, you do have a boner," she said with a smile on her face. "What, I didn't satisfy you earlier?

My face flushed at her words. I didn't know how to explain the images running through my head or the fact that I was lusting after both the girls, as well as her. Then it hit me what she'd said. "Wait, Lizzy told you I had a boner?" I said, puzzled.

"No you dumb-ass, she whispered it to Claire, telling her to go sit on your lap and rub it with her butt."

"I wondered what that was about," I replied.

Jane looked at me, a sudden thought dawning on her face, "Do you think they're having sex?" she asked me.

Not wanting to lie, I told her, "I know they are. The first night we fucked, in the pool house, I got up to get a snack and saw Claire, Lizzy, and Emily on the pool deck naked in a love triangle."

"Jane looked at me, so our daughters are lesbians? I thought they might experiment, but..."

"I'm pretty sure they like boys too. I just think they're getting comfortable with their sexuality. I know Emily has sex with boys. I overheard her telling the girls about her current boyfriend. I think he's supposed to get some friends for the girls to date."

Jane got off my lap before I could stop her. "If the girls weren't here, I'd invite you back to my room and take care of you."

"What about my promise?" I asked.

"I said after tonight. We can still...until sunrise."

Without a word, I jumped up and threw her over my shoulder. I practically ran to the pool house, locking the door behind me. Putting her down, I made sure all the curtains were closed, and then licked my lips. "Last time we were in here, I finger fucked your ass. Tonight I'm going to fuck your ass."

Jane shuddered at my words, I stepped up to her, grabbed the nightgown and pulled it off her, revealing her naked body to my eyes and the unblinking eye of my camera. Jane shuddered again as the cool night air caressed her skin. I stepped into the bathroom and found some skin cream that my wife uses after swimming, to keep her skin soft and supple. I know we've also used it for anal play and it works well.

Walking back into the main room, I dropped my shorts and peeled off my shirt exposing my hard cock to Jane's lusty gaze. I slowly squeezed some cream onto my hand and then started to stroke my dick pointing it right at her. "This cock is going to be buried in your ass. I am going to ream your pretty puckered hole until I fill your bowels with my cream."

Jane moaned at my words, her eyes fixed on my shiny slick shaft. "Now time to lube you up,'' I said. She got on all fours on the couch, but I had a better angle in mind, after all, I want there to be no doubt what hole my dick was in. I pulled her up and told her, "Stand on this end of the couch, bent at the waist, legs spread shoulder-width apart."

Once she was in position, I laid my head on the small of her back and smiled at the camera, holding up the lube, with one hand spreading her cheeks, exposing her sweet rosebud. With my other hand, I poured cream onto her hole and began to push some inside her with my fingers. Once she was well lubed, I stood at a slight angle hoping the camera would catch me sliding into her tight hole.