12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 03: Intimacies Grow

Story Info
Jane fulfills a fantasy, Claire gets a Dad.
9.6k words
4.6
33.3k
38

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2015 Sal De Klerk & Co-author, All Rights Reserved

Revised 4/2020

Edited by ElmerStudd

Authors Note:

I plan on writing 8-10 chapters. Six have been finished and uploaded. The rest are coming.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including Roleplay, anal sex, voyeurism, and more. If this is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

On my way home, I got a text from Rikki. Pulling over I read it:

Rikki: Client needs me in Vegas. Catching 7:20 flight tonight. Will be home in 2-3 days. Love you and miss you.

Denny: Miss you more. Hurry back or I might have to let Jane keep me warm at night.

I had teased her about taking Jane into our bed before when she went away at the last moment and it was always a joke before. But this time I licked my lips knowing that I could have her all to myself when the girls weren't around.

I was a little shocked by Rikki's reply:

Rikki: Maybe I'll get a 19 yo bellboy to fluff my pillows and give me cream for my coffee.

In the past, her reply was usually something like 'try it buster and you'll be the new Bobbitt.' This response was different and I was curious as to why, so I called her, but she wouldn't answer. I didn't leave a message. I didn't know how to go about asking her if she was serious about making me a cuckold, while she was in Vegas, in a voicemail. Besides I really shouldn't be jealous, since I'd made her into a cuckquean.

I drove home and saw Jane's car parked in the driveway. Walking in I saw she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed the back of her neck. Leaning back, she sighed and held my hands on her waist. I whispered into her ear, "I guess you know Rikki is in Vegas so we have all night to be together."

I felt Jane's knees buckle as I spoke and my hands slid up and grabbed her breasts as I rubbed my hard cock into her ass. "How about I bend you over right here and now and fuck that sweet pussy of yours, so while we're eating dinner with the girls, my cum is dribbling down your sexy legs," I continued, as I started to pull up her skirt to have my way with her.

"We're home," Lizzy yelled as she entered the house from parking her Vespa in the garage.

I jumped away from Jane who quickly fixed her skirt. I whispered to her, "We'll continue this later!"

Dejectedly I headed to my man cave to see if I could pull up the recordings from last night in the hallway outside my bedroom. For some reason, it hadn't occurred to me to look this morning. Maybe since I was sexually sated, after the sex Olympics I'd starred in last night, I didn't feel the need to look. But now, after thinking about Emily and her mom most of the day, then seeing Lizzy and Claire dressed like mall rats, and then rubbing on Jane's sexy ass and feeling her wonderful tits, I was as horny as a schoolboy on prom night.

Logging into the system, I pulled up all feeds from last night and played them back simultaneously. It was hard to see the details in the dozen small boxes that covered the screen, adding to the difficulty, the cameras were in security mode, so everything was tinted green in night vision.

Watching carefully for any movement, I saw myself checking on the girls and then entering my bedroom. Several minutes went by before the girls left Lizzy's bedroom. Pulling up the one camera, I could see that they were both naked. As they walked down the hall, they were whispering and giggling together. They stopped outside my bedroom door and all conversation stopped. By their body language, I could tell that they were listening to something and I wondered if the walls were thin enough for our salacious antics to be easily heard. Lizzy started to reach for the door, Claire was shaking her head no, but she didn't try to stop Lizzy or walk away.

When Lizzy pushed the door open, light from my bedroom flooded the hall so that the camera switched to regular mode. Now I could see both of their naked bodies. It was the first time I had seen either of them naked as adults. They were simply extraordinary. Long lean supple legs, smooth unblemished skin, flat taut stomachs, and shaved pubes. Lizzy had breasts that were noticeably bigger than her mothers, with huge brown areola and short stubby nipples. Claire was more petite than Lizzy from her years of dance. Due to all the exercise, she had small but firm breasts. The areola covered almost half of her breasts and her nipples were unbelievably long and hard. Claire was long and lithe, with prominent hip bones and you could see the start of a six-pack in her abs. Lizzy, on the other hand, was almost a foot shorter, but she had much more pronounced curves.

Watching the girls made me regret that I hadn't gotten a camera for my bedroom. Being able to edit those two shots together would have been very hot. As I watched the girls, I saw Lizzy reach over to Claire and put an arm around her neck, pulling her close. Claire's hands reached out and started to rub Lizzy's breasts as Lizzy did the same to Claire. They both stood there transfixed as Rikki and I fucked in our marital bed.

Claire was the first to move her hand down Lizzy's body and began to rub her slit. Unfortunately, I couldn't see her hand rubbing my daughter's pussy since the camera angle was too high to get their lower bodies in this position. As I watched the playback, I also adjusted the camera angle so that it would now capture anyone in front of my bedroom door from knees to face.

As soon as Claire started to rub Lizzy's slit, Lizzy bit her bottom lip and pinched Claire's nipples. Claire's mouth opened in a moan. I made a mental note to find out about adding audio to the system and maybe even adding a few more cameras. After that it was free for all, the girl's hands were roaming and exploring each other's bodies, they were even kissing and fucking each other's mouths with their tongues. My erection was now painful and I was about to take it out to get some relief when I heard Jane yell, "dinner!"

"I'll be right down," I yelled back. I turned back to the screen as Claire pulled the door closed, They giggled and then quickly headed downstairs, instead of back to bed. Switching the view back to all cameras, I watched them move through several parts of the house until they reappeared on the pool deck.

Remembering that Jane was asleep naked in the pool house, I started to worry a bit and wondered what was going on. Lizzy and Claire eased their naked bodies into the pool. I smiled, thinking that Emily must have mentioned the skinny dipping parties, so the girls wanted to experience skinny dipping. I began to try and figure out a way to get everyone to join in a skinny dipping party and even at some point I could make the pool a clothes-free zone. I shuddered at the idea of my Mother-In-Law swimming naked. Rikki once told me that she suspected that her parents didn't even shower naked. I laughed every time I saw them in their old fashioned swimsuits from the 1920s when a woman could get arrested for a swimsuit that was too far above the knee and men wore one-piece suits that covered them from the shoulders to the knees.

As I watched Lizzy and Claire splash around, I saw Emily walk onto the pool deck. My jaw dropped since she was completely naked too. Emily was a tall slender blond, with tits about the size of a soup bowl with nice puffy areola and nipples. Her pubic hair was shaved into a lighting bolt. She was not quite as skinny as Claire, but not as curvy as Lizzy. She was somewhere in between and very sexy. When I started to study her breasts, I realized that I was right. Suzette and Emily were the ones I saw sharing a cock. I wondered if Suzette's husband knew she was sucking dick with her daughter. I kind of hoped he did and would invite me to be a recipient of a world-class blow job from these two ladies. Knowing everyone was waiting for me, I fast-forwarded the video until I nearly creamed my pants.

On the screen, all three girls got out of the pool. Emily put a towel on the ground and then laid down on top of the towel, She raised her left leg into the air. Then Claire put a towel down and put her head on Emily's right thigh, Claire's mouth was closer to Emily's pussy than a fish is to water. Finally, Lizzy put her towel down and put herself in the same position as Claire, but her head was on Claire's thigh and Emily put her head on Lizzy's thigh. Once they were all in position, they began to feast on each other's wet pussy.

I had to shut off the video, otherwise, I would have needed to change my pants. Taking several deep breaths I hurried down to the table and joined my two new employees and Jane for dinner. During dinner, Claire and Lizzy told Jane that I had hired them and Emily to work for me, then went off on how they would spend their newly found wealth. Jane and I looked at each other, knowing they were in for a rude awakening when they saw how little they would be making.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

After an uneventful dinner, the girls cleared the table. As they were picking up the dirty dishes, they told us they were going over to Emily's to watch a movie. "Be home by midnight," I told them.

Jane and I took a bottle of wine and went out to the pool deck to relax and chat. As we sat down, Jane's cell phone rang, and looking at it she told me, "It's Rikki." Answering it, "Hey sexy, what's up?" And off they went. Whenever Jane and Rikki got on the phone, they spent hours talking.

"I'm going inside for a bit," I told Jane as she gabbed away to Rikki. Returning to my man cave, I finished watching the girls sapphic love fest on the same pool deck I had just stood on. Saving the file and uploading it to my secret cloud account, I switched to the live feed. Using my camera to spy on the neighbors again, looking to see if I could catch the girls in some hot girl on girl action. I was not entirely disappointed. I could only see Suzette, but she was naked, sitting in a chair with a vibrator shoved partially into her pussy. I could see her tits shaking from the vibrations and there was a male arm in the window, holding a stopwatch.

As I watched Suzette, I saw all three girls enter the room. All of them wearing nothing but ropes. The ropes were wrapped loosely around their necks, then encircled their breasts and then ran down between their legs. They dropped to all fours and crawled toward the man who was out of sight with the stopwatch. I really couldn't see what they were doing, but I suspected the lucky dude was getting a triple teen blow-job. I moaned and started to reach for my cock when there was a knock at the door. Groaning In frustration, I minimized the camera feed and put the monitor to sleep, hiding my voyeuristic hobby, "Come in," I called out.

Jane walked in, still on the phone. "Yeah, I found him. Hold on..." She sat on the couch and put the phone on the coffee table, hitting the speaker button.

"Tell Denny what you told me," Rikki said to Jane.

Jane took a deep breath, and said, "this new guy is living in the apartment next to mine. He creeps me out. He's made a few comments to me about Claire and my nieces..." I had met Jane's nieces several times, they were sweet girls and looked a lot like their older cousin, Claire.

"What did he say?" I asked her.

"He commented on how sexy Claire looked in her dance outfits and then mentioned that my nieces were very pretty girls."

"Jane, let me be honest, I have to agree with him. Claire does look sexy in her dance outfits. The leggings show off her long, muscular, yet shapely legs, and her firm small buttocks. And those leotards cover her like she's wearing a coat of paint. A few of them are so tight that it's easy to see the outline of her nipples and areola. Not to mention that every single one she owns is a thong and some of those leggings aren't exactly opaque."

"Listen to you dirty old man," Rikki said, "stop leering at the barely legal girls and listen for once will you." I could tell Rikki was only partially joking and something serious was going on. I shut my mouth and let Jane continue.

"It wasn't the words, it was how he said it. His tone of voice and the way he was leering at me made me very uncomfortable. When I got into my apartment, I went online and Googled him." She handed me her phone and showed me a picture of a guy in a newspaper, which read, 'Local man released after 10 years.' "The guy is a convicted sex offender. He raped a girl while her mom and sisters watched. I don't want to live next door to him. That's why I've been sleeping here most nights since you moved."

"Honestly I don't want to live on a planet with a person like that," I said, considering what I would do to someone who did something like that to Rikki, Lizzy, Jane, or Claire. Trying to hold my temper and not grab a gun to go kill the sick son of a bitch, I told Jane "You know you can sleep here anytime you want. We have extra bedrooms. We can make one of them yours and another could be Claire's, that's no problem."

Rikki spoke up, "I was thinking of something a bit more permanent. The girls will be leaving for college come August, leaving Jane in that apartment alone, with that fuckin' scumbag right next door. Not a good situation for her to be in."

"So Jane can move in here with us. Hell, I don't think Claire has slept in your apartment in over a month. Why the hell not. We can go get your stuff this weekend. We'll use my delivery truck and I can get some of the guys from my shop to help out," I proposed.

"That's what I was thinking," Rikki said. "What do you think Jane?"

Jane looked at me, her eyes filled with worry. Reading her body language, I knew exactly what she was thinking. I reached out and pulled her to her feet, wrapping my arms around her. I whispered into her ear, so Rikki wouldn't hear, "No strings attached. Whatever happens between us, in the future, you are welcome to live here as long as you want." I felt her body relax, and she pressed against me hugging me tightly.

"Hey what's going on? Why are you two so quiet?" Rikki asked.

"Janes giving me a hug and I'm trying to kiss her," I said in jest.

Jane swatted me on the ass so hard that Rikki could hear it. "Good for you Jane, keep that husband of mine in line," she laughed.

I think it's settled, she'll be staying here the rest of the week and this weekend we'll move her in." I said, not letting Jane go and rubbing my still erect dick on her.

"I gotta go," Rikki said "my client is here. I'll call you tomorrow honey, I love you."

"I love you more," I replied as she hung up.

As soon as the connection was broken, I grabbed Jane by the upper arms and kissed her hard on her mouth. My tongue pushed into her mouth and began to explore. She stood there not helping or hindering my advances. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"I can't. Not if I'm going to be living here. I can't, I won't do that to Rikki. She's like a sister to me and I can't be my sister's husband's other woman, especially if I'm living with them."

I let go of her. "I love my wife. I won't do anything to hurt her, but I also love you and want to be with you."

"I love you too Denny," she whispered, looking at me sadly.

"Then tonight we'll be lovers, tomorrow we'll figure out the rest of our lives," I told her, sitting down on the couch and holding out my arms inviting her to come and sit on my lap.

"Not here, not now. I need to shower and I bought something for you today. Meet me in my bedroom in a half-hour."

"Use the master bath..." I started to say.

Jane shook her head no. "No! I will NOT spoil your marital bed. My room.'' She turned on her heel and left. I glanced at my watch and figured I had time to kill. I woke up the monitor, and pulled up the camera feed I was viewing, finding that the screen was empty. Rewinding the feed to where I shut it off, I started watching again. Suzette was in the recliner, tied to it, I noticed for the first time, as the vibe ran full force inside her. The girls were presumably still kneeling before the unknown male, apparently sucking his cock. Soon the three girls crawled out of the room, followed by the man, leaving Suzette alone. I maxed out the camera's zoom focusing on her and watched as she shuddered through several orgasms. It was strange to see her mouth screaming in pleasure and pain and not hearing anything.

I soon lost count of how many times she'd cum. Soon Emily crawled into the room and using her mouth alone, she untied her mother, removed the vibrator, and then began to lick her mom clean of all the cum that had oozed out of her tortured pussy. My head was spinning. I had to get to know these people and get in on these games, with Jane and Rikki. I just didn't know how to broach the subject with people who were practically strangers. Emily Post never included how to ask your new neighbors about their sex life in any of her etiquette guides.

Once Suzette was fairly clean she got on all fours and crawled out of the room following Emily. Saving this new footage with all the others, I shut everything down and headed to Jane's bedroom. Stopping at her door, I knocked, not wanting her to think I was going to barge in every time I wanted her.

"I need a few more minutes," she called out to me. So I went to the pool deck and got the wine and glasses we had taken out, then headed back inside. When I got back to her room the door was ajar. Stopping for a deep breath to steel my nerves, I nudged the door open with my foot and walked in. It was all I could do to not drop the wine and glasses when I saw Jane.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

My first crush had been on Barbara Eden, watching 'I Dream of Jeannie' in reruns on Saturday afternoons. Jane was wearing the sexiest Jeannie costume I had ever seen. The entire thing was diaphanous and she looked even better than Barbara Eden did in the outfit. There was even a replica of Jeannie's bottle on the nightstand. Jane smiled at my reaction and then in an almost perfect imitation of Barbara Eden, she said "For over 2000 years I've been in that bottle. And then... " She stepped over to me and took my hand in hers, raising it to her lips, she kissed it very lightly "...Then this hand released me. Oh, when I saw thy wise face, I cannot tell thee how much happiness thou hast brought to me."

I groaned and sat on her bed as my knees went weak hearing those lines from the premiere episode. I was at a loss for words. I was drinking in this beautiful woman, who was bringing one of my longest and most frequent fantasies to life. "I...I...I...don't...not sure...what...to do."

"Thou hast set me free. That means that I am free to please thee. And I am going to please thee very much," Jane said, as she dropped to her knees. She unfastened my belt and pulled it free from my pants. She draped the belt around her neck and then started to open my pants. Pulling them down was too difficult for her until I lifted my ass off the bed. She pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles and left them there, not bothering to remove my shoes. My erection jumped for joy when it was released from its cloth prison and we both looked at it wide-eyed, not believing how big it had grown.

As she took it into her hand, she went on in character "Somehow I must find a way to please thee, Master." That's all it took, I was hers. She licked my dick from the base of the shaft to the head, then circled the head of my shaft with her tongue. Soon she took my whole dick into her mouth and started to give me the best blow job I had ever experienced. Her head bobbed up and down, her teeth lightly scraped the skin of my dick and her tongue was touching every part of it at once, never staying still. I fell back onto the bed, my brain unable to control my muscles as it was overwhelmed with the visual, audible, and tactile pleasures flooding it.