12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 04: Denny and Phil Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting it in the pocket of my robe, I headed to the kitchen to rustle up some grub for us. I loaded two trays with eggs, bacon, toast, OJ, Coffee, fruit, muffins, and Cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven dripping with icing. Carefully balancing the two trays, I carried them up to my bedroom. When I entered, Rikki was stretching languidly on the bed, her arms stretched over her head making her already nice breasts stand up even prouder and her ass was lifted off the bed, thrusting her gorgeous pussy toward me.

"Hold it!" I said. Carefully put the two trays on the vanity I'd built for her as a fifth-anniversary present (it is the wood anniversary after all). She froze in that position and I grabbed my phone and took several more pictures of my lady love before letting her relax.

"You're lucky you brought me food or else I wouldn't have let you take those perverted pictures of me," she said as she pulled the sheets over her naked body. Picking up her tray, I unfolded the legs and positioned it over her as she tried to get as comfortable as her bruised bum would let her.

"Good morning beautiful," I said, kissing her on the head, before dropping my robe on the floor and carefully getting into bed with my tray. We ate in silence, playing footsies with each other as we ate. Once our appetites were sated, I took the trays and put them on the floor leaving the remnants of our meals on the trays. Rikki snuggled up to me and we both drifted off into a contented sleep. We woke up later in the day and spent the rest of the day just holding each other, caressing, kissing, and touching. We were just petting heavily, keeping each other in a state of semi arousal without going all the way.

At one point, Rikki took some of the icing from a plate, spread it on my dick and began to lick it off. Soon we were in an all-out food sex frenzy, using everything we had leftover from breakfast to pleasure each other. I put a strip of bacon on her breast and ate it off her. She hung a bagel on my dick and started to eat it off me.

Soon we were both a mess and needed to take a shower. We continued to play in the shower until I saw the ugly bruises on Rikkis ass that cooled my ardor. I gently washed her whole body taking my time to explore every inch of her skin. I gently patted her loofah on her bruises, and let the water running down her back, rinse the soap from her body.

As we were drying off, my stomach let out a huge growl, so we decided to go out to eat and maybe dancing for a bit. I pulled on a pair of dockers and a dressy polo shirt. As Rikki sat at her vanity fixing her hair, I took the breakfast dishes downstairs. While Rikki dressed I emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it.

Then I headed into my man cave and quickly downloaded and saved the footage of our bedroom antics last night and this morning. Once that was done, I headed downstairs to wait for her. Soon I heard a sound that always got my dick hard. The sound of a woman's high heels on a hard floor.

I looked at the stairs and watched as the sound came closer. First, she was wearing her red 6" stiletto fuck-me pumps. The front had a single strap that ran across the top of her foot just behind where the toes meet the foot. The back of the shoe had straps that ran a third of the way up the calf.

As she descended the stairs her legs came into view. Her legs were encased in red stockings that had a diamond pattern on them, then I saw the dress she was wearing. It looked incredible on her. It was red, the skirt looked like a feather boa that started at the top of her left hip and ran down at an angle to the bottom of her right hip. The bottom of the skirt reached her mid-thigh, but with her long legs, it looked a lot shorter.

The bodice was sheer lace with a dragon pattern, keeping the wearer somewhat modest. The back of the dress dropped down so low there was no way to wear panties without showing them off. It barely covered the wearer's crack.

The website I'd ordered it from said that it was a cocktail/party mini line, with an empire waist, and feather decorations on the skirt. The top was lace with a built-in bra, a scoop neckline, and cap sleeves. All I knew was that it looked sexy as hell. As soon as I saw it my fantasy was to dance to Lady in Red with my wife wearing it.

When I got my eyes screwed back into my head and jaw off the floor I told Rikki, "We don't have to go out..."

Before I could finish, Rikki replied, "After all the time and trouble I took getting this outfit together, doing my hair and makeup, you'd better believe you are taking me out and showing me off mister or there will be hell to pay."

"As You wish," I replied, offering her my arm and leading her to the car.

Soon we arrived at our favorite date night restaurant, Enzo's on the Lake. As the valet took our car we walked in and I greeted the Maitre'D with a firm handshake and Rikki gave him faire la bise (The French cheek kiss).

As we were shown to our table, I ordered a magnum of Dom for us to celebrate being in love. We ordered our food and enjoyed each other. We held hands and made eyes at each other and as we ate, Rikki slipped off her shoe and was caressing my shaft through my pants.

After dessert, we headed to the hottest club in town. As soon as we walked up we were discouraged, as the line to get in was long and the bouncer was not letting anyone in. As soon as he saw my wife, he waved her to the front and let us in.

The music was a physical force and conversation was impossible. We headed straight to the dance floor and began to move to the music. As we danced on the crowded dance floor, Rikki began to dance very seductively, proving once again that Shaw was right when he said: "Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire." She was grinding on me, her skirt riding up, to the point that I, and maybe a few people near us, knew that her pussy was shaved bare. Last night it was trimmed but she had never gone full Brazilian before. Just the thought of that term reminded me of her bellhop and I grew hard.

I was getting hot and not just from the idea of my wife with another guy. I needed a drink. "Going to the head and getting us a couple of drinks," I fruitlessly shouted, trying to be heard above the thundering music that filled the few centimeters of air allowed between people in the crowded club.

As I washed my hands I heard two guys at the urinal talking. "Did you see that MILF in red? She is hot to trot. Her cunt is shaved bare and she's been grinding up on anyone who dances near her. If I was her man, I wouldn't leave her alone, she might find a dark corner to ride a cock in."

The other guy replied, "Shit dude, maybe we can hit that horny MILF, I bet she could handle us." They laughed and high fived each other.

I finished washing my hands and headed to the bar to get a couple of drinks for us. "Seven & 7 and a white wine spritzer with a twist, water back on both." Taking a sip of my drink, I looked over at the dance floor to see Rikki surrounded by several men. The guy in front of her had his left leg out and Rikki was grinding herself on it, her skirt had ridden up so that anyone close enough could easily see her naked pussy. I nearly spit my drink out seeing this. I decided to let her have her fun and see where this was going. I quickly jotted down a note on a bar napkin and asked a waitress to deliver it to my wife, the lady in red.

Rikki took the note, read it, looked over at me, and nodded. She mouthed the words "I love you too" and then grabbed the hands of the guy behind her and put them on her breasts. She kept grinding away on the leg. The guy behind her got bolder when she put his hands on her tits, he stepped closer and began rubbing his cock on her ass. I saw her wince in pain, but she didn't pull away or stop him.

When the song ended Rikki kissed her dance partners on the cheek and walked away with every set of eyes in the place on her. She came up to the bar beside me and downed the water. Then she took a sip of her spritzer and winked at me. After a few more sips and another glass of water, she headed back to the dance floor and her fan club.

I noticed some of the other girls were trying to get some attention by getting very risque with their dance moves, but in the end, there is no way a fresh-faced 22-year-old in a tank top and booty shorts could compare with a strong, confident, beautiful, woman dressed to kill. As soon as Rikki stepped on the dance floor, every straight guy and bi girl headed straight for her to try and be her next dance partner.

Soon her skirt was around her waist and the guy behind her was barely moving, but his pants seemed a bit lower than they should be. Rikki was looking at me, a worried look on her face. I looked at her and made a simple gesture, which was our sign for help. We had been married for years and had worked out a few simple gestures to avoid faux pas in social situations. I was asking if she needed help and she shook her head no, as she danced with her new friends.

As that song died out, the strains of Lady in Red started playing, Rikki disengaged from her partners and beckoned me to join her. I finished my drink and took my wife in my arms and we began to dance. As we danced on the dance floor, I could feel the lustful stares of all the guys and the hateful stares of all the women. Rikki asked, "Did you like watching those guys feel me up as I rubbed my body on them? Did you like knowing that right now strange men have my pussy cream on their legs?"

I could see she was nervous, worried she had let things go too far. "I heard two guys in the bathroom talking about a hot to trot MILF in red and how they wanted to tag team her. I got hard just listening to them talk about you and watching was even better than hearing," I told her.

"What if I told you that one of the guys undid his pants and started to rub his cock on my naked pussy?" She looked very worried as she continued, "I tried to get him to stop but the music was so loud that he couldn't hear me. I grabbed his dick to try and get it away from my pussy, but instead pushed it in by accident."

Tears were forming in her eyes. "I'm so sorry honey, I never wanted it to go that far."

My dick felt like it was about to explode! Subconsciously I knew that guy was fucking my wife and yet I sat there and watched, enjoying the sight of another man fucking my wife in a club. Who was I to be mad at her? Besides I had already fucked her best friend and watched our daughters fuck each other and their BFF several times, as well as our married neighbors.

"Did he cum in you?" I asked

"No! She said. I was able to get him out of me before he shot his load, but it did end up on my ass. I can feel it drying right now.

Thank God the song ended at that moment. I threw her over my shoulder and made a beeline for the door. Kicking it open, I could hear my wife squealing as two guys followed us out. I hurried to my car. Putting Rikki down, I opened the door and helped her in. Looking at the two young men I said, "Fun's over boys, I'm taking my wife home and fucking her alone. Go find yourself some other girl to help you get laid. Slamming Rikki's door I ran around the car and got in the driver's seat. With tires squealing I raced out of the parking lot and headed for home.

Normally the drive was 40 minutes, I made it in 25. As soon as we made it into the living room, I pulled her skirt up and dropped my pants. I couldn't wait anymore. I didn't care who was watching or home.

I rammed my dick into her pussy as she screamed "YES DENNY, FUCK ME HARD. POUND MY DRIPPING CUNT WITH YOUR HARD DICK. GOD DENNY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HARD. PUMMEL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK."

Happy to oblige, I growled as I leaned down and bit her neck as her fingernails raked across my back. I released the soft skin of her neck and took her nipple into my mouth and bit down on it.

"Bite my tits, Denny. Make them as sore as my ass," she whispered in my ear as one leg hooked around me and helped drive me into her harder and faster. My other hand grabbed her other tit and crushed in as hard as I could.

Her head leaned back against the wall as her other leg wrapped around me. All that was holding her up was the wall and my dick. Suddenly I heard the door open, just as I reached the point of no return. I was going to cum and cum hard, so to muffle the sounds of our passion, I released her tit and grabbed a handful of hair forcing her hair back and drove my tongue into her mouth and my dick slammed home one last time. Then it erupted into her wanton quim, my seed filling her fertile valley. As my cock shot massive amounts of cum all my animal brain could think was go upstairs, go upstairs, knowing that if anyone walked in on us right now things would get ugly for a while and ruin my plans for the future.

When our animal lust was momentarily sated, we quickly straightened up our clothes and quietly headed up to bed. Rikki went straight to our bedroom and I went to see if the girls and Jane were home and to find out if they had seen us.

First I knocked on Jane's door and got no response. Opening the door I could see she hadn't been home since she left. The card and gift I bought her were still on her bed, untouched.

Then I went down the hall to the girl's room. Even though they each had their room, they always insisted on sleeping in Lizzy's full-size bed every night. Knocking on their door and I again got no response. Shrugging my shoulders I headed to my man cave to check the video footage of both the sex in the living room and to see who came in.

As I approached the door of my man cave, I heard a soft feminine voice. "Nice job Mr. Houlihan."

Looking around in the dim light I saw a figure standing in the shadows. No one that lived here called me Mr. Houlihan, and I had no idea who the voice belonged to. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could make out a familiar figure. "Em...Emily?" I asked, "Wha...why are you...what do you..." I was surprised to see our neighbors daughter here when no one was supposed to be home.

"I left some stuff here last time I slept over, so when we got back from the beach I wanted to get it, so Claire gave me her key. They're at my house watching a movie with my folks. They were going to call in a bit to ask to sleepover again. My folks are cool with it if you are," she said.

Shrugging my shoulders, I replied, "Fine with me. Why don't you and your folks come over for dinner tomorrow? I'll grill us up some steaks and Rikki and Jane can meet your dad," I told the teen.

"Sounds great," she says, heading for the stairs. "I'll let them know." She went down two steps and stopped. Looking me square in the eye she said, "have Mrs. Houlihan put some Neosporin on those scratches. I would hate to see you get an infection. I mean a guy who can make a woman howl like that..." she smiled and winked at me as she headed down the stairs.

I stood there for several minutes staring after her. I heard the door close and the familiar sound of a Vespa starting up and heading down my driveway. Shaking my head, I went into my man cave and saved the recording. Once the file was saved, I headed into the bedroom.

When I entered, Rikki was sitting at her vanity. When I shut the door, I could see her looking at my reflection in the mirror. As I pulled down the covers of our bed I noticed the tenseness in her shoulders and her face looked sad. Before I could say anything she spoke, "How many times have you fucked Jane?" Her voice was flat and even.

I froze in my tracks, knowing it was a dead giveaway. I sat on the edge of our bed and met her reflected eyes. "Honestly, I don't know, but that sounds worse than it is. The first time was once, the only other time we were together it was for a whole night, so maybe 5 or 6 times."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "When?" she asked, sounding more curious than mad.

"The first time was the night we moved into this house. After you went to bed I asked her to join me for a swim. She didn't have a suit so I asked her to go skinny dipping. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Suzette and her stories."

"So you're blaming Suzette for you cheating on me?" Rikki asked angrily.

"NO! I am not blaming anyone for my actions. All I'm saying is that if her stories hadn't put the thought in my head, I wouldn't have asked Jane to skinny dip. When she said no, I stripped in front of her and we went into the pool house."

"When was the other time?"

"The night we decided she would move in here."

"So we offer her a refuge from a sexual predator and you take advantage of her?"

"NO!!" I shouted standing up. "When we got quiet on the phone Jane and I were hugging and I whispered to her that she could move in, no strings attached. I told her if we never slept together again she was still welcome to live here. I assured her that I would never force her to go to bed with me."

"And since then?"

"That night, well the next morning, we agreed not to do anything ever again unless and until you gave your approval for us to be intimate. Since then we have not seen each other naked, nor have we made each other cum. We have kissed a lot and groped a butt err tit. Dammit, I mean bit! Damn auto incorrect," I joked trying to lighten the mood.

Rikki finally broke eye contact and was quiet for a moment, so I took a step closer and gently asked, "How did you know?"

She let out a short bitter laugh that sounded like a bark. "Even a blind man can see how much she loves you. I know you, Denny. You would never pick up a secretary in a bar and take her to a motel for a one night stand, but when a woman who loves you as much, if not more than I do, and you get to be her protector and save her from the big bad whatever, there's no way you can resist that. Few men could. Besides, you left the internet open on our computer a few weeks ago and this is what I saw..."

She handed me a sheaf of papers and one glance was all I needed to see that she knew that I was researching polygamy.

I put the papers on the bed and stepped closer to her. "So what now?" I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder. "I love you. I will never sleep with Jane or touch her sexually again if you tell me not to. You are the love of my life and my wife. You come first in my life, you always have and you always will.

"For tonight I just want my husband to sleep next to me and hold me," she said, standing up and looking me in the eyes. We laid down next to each other. "I do love you, you big galoot," she murmured

"I love you too," I replied, but she didn't hear me as she had fallen asleep.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12