12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Denny & Lizzy, Claire & Jane go to the next level.
6k words
4.59
26.6k
40

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2020 Sal De Klerk All Rights Reserved

Edited by ElmerStudd

Authors Note:

I plan on at least one if not two more chapters to this serial. They will be written and posted eventually.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including father/daughter & mother/daughter incest, oral sex, interracial sex, and more. If this is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

When I got to my truck, Jane was sitting in the passenger seat extremely naked and extremely nervous. I started the truck without a word, backed it out of the garage and headed into the city. We drove in silence, not even the radio playing. I drove through the heart of the city, driving a bit slower than usual.

Jane was getting excited. Her nipples were so hard they were vibrating slightly, and I could smell how wet she was. I made my way through town and headed out toward a rural area we used to go camping when the girls were younger. Soon we arrived at the National Forest where the campground was located. I drove into the camping area and parked in a small area near a natural spring that was well known but rarely visited by campers because of the high concentration of sulfur. Local legend says that a former president used to hunt in this area and would skinny dip, with his hunting buddies in this spring, to keep the ticks away.

"Out," I said simply as I shut off the truck and exited. I stood and stretched, breathing the warm earthy aroma of nature. Once Jane was out of the truck, I headed down the path toward the spring. "I hope no one is out here, I would hate to see you get arrested," I said loudly to her, knowing that the camp area was closed for maintenance due to some storm damage.

After a short walk, we arrived at the spring and as usual, it was empty. I took out my phone, turned around and began to take pictures of Jane. I had snapped almost a dozen pictures of her naked in the beautiful environment we were in before she noticed what I was doing.

Once she noticed, her face and upper chest turned a bright shade of red. She didn't object at all and she started to pose for me. First, she posed around the trees and soon she got in the spring itself and began to pose in the water. I took almost 200 pictures of her frolicking in and around the springs and even a few short videos. Once my memory card was full. I walked over to her and kissed her.

She accepted my tongue into her mouth as my hand found her nipple and brutally pulled, eliciting the first sound Jane had made since we'd left the house. I forced her down on the steamy forest floor covered in decomposing vegetation. As soon as she was on her back I nudged her legs with my foot so she spread them wide. I opened Skype on my phone and contacted Rikki.

When she picked up, she looked incensed, but when she saw me, her look softened. "Hey babe, things any better?" I asked.

"Where the fuck are you?" was her reply, her tone telling me not to ask her anything. I knew I would get a supersize earful when I picked her up from the airport on Tuesday.

I slowly moved the camera around until I saw realization dawn in her eyes. "A bit public? Don't you think?" she asked when she finally saw Jane laying on the forest floor spread eagle.

"Well you want to talk three times a day, so I figured there's no time like the present. Since our last chat, Jane made me breakfast, and as I ate she gave me a blow job. Then we talked a bit more, drove here and I indulged my playboy photographer fantasy. Now I'm going to fuck her, if you want, you can watch."

"Rikki shook her head. Not sure I'm ready to be a voyeur with my husband and his cukcake, at least not yet, but maybe soon. Have fun with her and I'll call you later."

Rikki broke the connection. Shrugging, I stripped my shorts off and then began to stroke my cock. I walked over to Jane and stood over her. "Lick my balls bitch," I told her as I stood over her face. Jane sat up a bit and began to suck and lick my balls as I continued to jack off.

I bent over and rubbed my hand on her pussy, which was wetter than the Marianas Trench. I easily slid four fingers into her and collected some of her all-natural spring water. I rubbed her lube on my dick and kept jerking off as she continued to feast on my balls. Her mouth was very talented and I'd suffered a lot of stimulation since I came in her mouth a few hours ago.

Soon I was ready to cum again so I wrestled my balls from her mouth and quickly got on my knees and rammed my cock into her pussy. Once inside her, I only lasted two strokes before I shot my cum into her. "Milk me dry cunt," I moaned as I blasted several wads into her.

Jane used her muscles to pull every drop of cum out of me. I lay on top of her for a minute, catching my breath and enjoying the afterglow of a great orgasm. I caught my breath and climbed off my cum dump. I grabbed my pants and pulled them on. Looking over my shoulder I called out, "coming slut or waiting for a gangbang?"

At my words, Jane jumped up and ran up behind me. I walked slowly up to my truck and fumbled with my keys. I opened my door, climbed in, and started the truck. I dropped the gear shift into drive and began to pull away. For the first time today, Jane spoke without being addressed. "Denny, please don't leave me here!" she screeched.

I drove a few more yards before I stopped and then unlocked her door. Jane ran up to the truck and jumped in slamming the door behind her. As I drove toward the exit, we saw the park rangers driving toward the spring in their golf cart. I waved as I slowed down so they could get a good look at Jane. She sat there quietly, relieved that I didn't abandon her, not even noticing the two guys staring at her tits as they bounced around from the uneven dirt road. Soon we reached the main road and I drove straight home.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

When we got home, there were 3 Vespas in the garage and Jane's face turned the reddest I'd seen yet. "Stay here pet," I told her, getting out of the truck and walking into the house. I soon returned with a short silk robe that Rikki never wore, except on vacations. It wasn't quite see-through but it was very sexy and didn't cover much.

Jane grabbed the robe and put it on as she got out of my truck. "Go clean up whore. Meet me on the pool deck in 45 minutes with the girls, for dinner." I grabbed several salmon steaks and potatoes from the kitchen and a few ears of corn. I started the grill letting it heat up as I seasoned the corn and wrapped the corn and potatoes in foil. I started cooking and while everything sizzled I fixed myself a drink. I stood over the grill watching dinner cook as my mind raced, wondering if Jane would help me seduce our daughters.

That question was soon answered when all three of the ladies came out to the pool wearing short cut-offs with micro bikini tops, giggling. I had no idea Jane or the girls had swimwear that tiny. As I watched them set the table, I could see Jane was being much more affectionate to both of them. I idly wondered where Emily was as I watched the trio of ladies setting the table.

Soon dinner was ready. I loaded everything on platters and brought it to the table. As I put everything down, Emily made an entrance. "OH! MY! GOD!" I exclaimed as she walked out. She was wearing the smallest bikini I had ever seen. The top was several straps crisscrossing her torso and the material was just enough to cover her nipples, leaving her large areola entirely exposed. The lower half was mostly dental floss with less cloth than a pirates eyepatch covering most of her lips.

Emily smiled at my reaction, came over, and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you approve Mr. Houlihan," she said, as her hand gently rubbed my crotch. She stepped away and took a seat, calling, "Come sit next to me Mr. Houlihan," as she patted the chair I always sit in.

I sat down next to her and saw the other girls were all standing around. Claire why don't you sit next to me and Jane you can sit between our daughters. As the girls sat, I took some food and began to pass the trays around the table. Everyone took some food and we began to have a normal dinner, well mostly normal.

The conversation was much more salacious than usual. There was also a lot more touching and not all of it was innocent. Soon we were all full and happy. I didn't want the fun to end. "Hey remember a few weeks ago when we all went swimming with Phil and Suzette?" I asked the group.

"You mean skinny dipping, don't you daddy?" Claire asked, in the little girl voice she used to get her way with me. Everyone got very quiet and looked at me.

"It was fun and refreshing, we're all adults." I shrugged my shoulders. We did it once before so why the hell not?" I tried to sound like it was no big deal, but I knew I was on shaky ground.

Emily stood up and pulled off her top. "Hell, I hate wearing clothes!" she said, dropping her top on her seat and shimmying out of her shorts. Every eye was on her as she dropped them to the ground and stood in front of all of us naked. "The last one to be naked in the pool has to wash dishes," she said, as she took a running leap into the pool.

We all watched as she leapt into the air and as she dove into the deep end, she spun around so that we could see her magnificent breasts and hairless pussy. She smiled at us as she hit the water with a small splash. When she surfaced she spit some water in our direction and smiled, "What's the matter, are you all chicken?"

I stood up and said, "fuck it, you've all seen me naked already." Giving the girls a knowing look and studiously avoiding looking at Jane so I didn't give anything away. I kicked off my shoes, as Claire and Lizzy stared at me. I pulled off my shirt and stood there letting them see my chest and flat stomach. As I hooked my thumbs into my shorts and pushed them down over my hips, I could sense the sexual tension in the air and my cock was already half-hard.

As my shorts went to the ground Jane, Lizzy, and Claire all sucked in their breath as they all stared at my shaft, pointing straight out from my hips. I walked over to the edge of the pool, and yelled, "CANNONBALL!" as I leapt into the air as high as I could and pulled my knees to my chest. My ass hit the water with a loud slap and soon I was underwater with Emily grabbing my dick and pulling me toward her.

As we surfaced at the far end of the pool, Emily was slowly stroking my cock. She leaned in so close I could feel her erect nipples pressing into my chest. She whispered into my ear, "Master told me about your discussion and I've been instructed to help you with bedding your daughters."

My cock jumped in excitement as I whispered to her, "Rikki gave Jane and I permission to fuck, to make a long story short she knows a lot and is willing to help as well." Emily kissed me on the lips and turned toward the three women still sitting at the table watching us. Jane's face was a mix of lust and envy, Claire and Lizzy were just about turning green, but I wasn't sure if they were jealous of Emily or me.

Emily let me go as soon as she got me fully erect and swam back to the deep end, splashing water toward the girls who were still sitting there watching. "Are y'all gonna just sit there and let me have my way with this stud?"

It was like an electric shock ran through all three of them. They were naked and in the water seconds later. I leaned back against the wall letting the jet spray onto a sore spot I had on my back as I watched the naked girls frolic in the water. After several minutes Emily shouted out, "Let's play Marco Polo." My dick had started to wane, but at those words, it came back with gusto. "The last one to the ladder is it?" she called out.

"UNFAIR!" I yelled since I was in the shallow end and the girls were within a few feet of the ladder. I began swimming, knowing it was futile. The girls were all hanging on the ladder before I even reached the slope for the deep end. When I got to the ladder I could see Jane's face was a bit flushed, Claire and Lizzy were giggling. Jane looked deeply into my eyes, looking like a puppy that had just peed on the floor. I made a mental note to ask her what she did, as I closed my eyes and began to count.

"Wait a minute. No cheating now," I heard Lizzy say. Then I felt her climb over me, her full breasts rubbing on my back and I could swear she let her pussy rub my head as she got out of the pool. She ran over to her clothes and pulled her panties free. Jumping back into the pool, she swam over to me and put the panties on my head and pulled them down so they were covering my eyes.

HOLY FUCK I thought to my self, as my vision was obscured by the translucent lime green material that was covering her sexy ass just a few minutes ago. I took a deep breath and could smell a faint aroma of pussy on them. "Now we can play," Lizzy said as Claire and Emily laughed.

I let myself fully submerge to see if the material would be a bit more see-through. When I surfaced I could make out shapes a bit better but not enough to identify features. I began to swim toward the shallow end of the pool where I could see two girls, but heading off to the side. "Marco," I yelled, as I slowly breaststroked through the water, listening for any movement near me.

"Polo," I heard four female voices call out two in front of me, one from behind me, and the last I knew was Jane, just inches from me. I smiled as I moved away from Jane a little bit, then launched myself toward her and was able to grab her arm. I felt her relax and let me pull her in toward me.

I began to run my hands over her body, cupping her breasts and letting my fingers drift down toward her pussy. As I pawed at her body I whispered into her ear, "I want you to go after Claire and once you get her, I want you to do this..." as I pushed two fingers into her pussy. "I want you to finger her for at least 30 seconds before you identify her."

Jane nodded so I withdrew my fingers and she whimpered in displeasure. "I think I caught Jane," I yelled and pulled off the panties. "I did, I did catch Jane," I yelled as I put Lizzy's panties on her head. "Follow my voice, I'll lead you to Claire," I whispered as I swam away looking around to find Claire.

Jane began to count and I swam over to Emily who was in the shallow end. "Help me get Jane to catch Claire," I told her, "I'll explain later." I swam past Claire and positioned myself in a direct line with Jane, putting Claire between us. I followed her movements answering her calls of Marcos with my unmistakably male polos drawing her closer and closer to Claire. Emily did her part by staying close to Jane and splashing water making Jane head closer to Claire.

While Claire was trying to avoid being caught by her mom, Lizzy was staying close to me, and I mean close. I don't think there wasn't a moment that there wasn't some part of our bodies touching. At one point she moved in front of me and I felt my dick slide between her thighs. I wasn't positive but think she rubbed her outer lips on my shaft as she pressed her ass into my navel.

Just as I was about to say something, Jane grabbed Claire and pulled her close. I froze and without thinking, I said, "Watch this!" as Jane ran her hands very sensually over her daughter's body and I saw Claire jump a bit and put her hands on her mom's shoulders as an audible sigh escaped her lips.

Lizzy leaned her head back against me and rocked her hips on me "Is mommy fingering Claire?"

I realized that things might be going a bit too fast but my smart brain was not the one thinking right now, so instead, I thrust myself up and felt my head slip past her lips. We both froze as Emily swam over to us. One look at our faces and she knew we had crossed the line and were committing the taboo act of incest.

Lizzy pushed back, taking several inches of me into her tight slit. I reached around and cupped her breasts as Emily smiled at us and watched both our faces intently. The pool area had grown very quiet and no one was moving. I was pretty sure the time limit had passed but I could see Jane's arm still moving and Claire's breasts heaving. I could see Jane was enraptured by her long-desired contact with her daughter.

As my lust and intelligence battled for supremacy the moment was interrupted by the Commodores singing "You're a brick house..."I jumped away from Lizzy and Jane reluctantly stepped away from Claire. I grabbed my phone and said, "Hey sexy how's it going?"

"Disaster averted," Rikki said brightly. We found a hotel with everything we need and more. The board is happy, the clients are happy and I'm just a bit drunk. Oh and I have a local between my legs eating my cunt right now," she said in a deep breathy moan.

"Good for you babe," I said smiling. "Are you going to let him fuck you?" I asked.

"Depends," she replied, her voice getting a bit serious.

I could see the atmosphere had been destroyed by Rikki's phone call and everyone was getting out of the pool and grabbing towels. No one was touching or feeling very sexual anymore. I knew there was more to come, but it was finished for tonight.

"On?" I ask her.

"What's been happening?" she asked, nervously.

"Since we talked last Jane and I had dinner with our daughters and Emily, then we went swimming and played Marco Polo. That's all. They're all here now if you want to say hi." All the women looked at me because they all looked a bit guilty about what happened. I had planned on telling Rikki, but it needed to be done face to face, not over the phone.

"No, I'm about to cum," she said to me moaning. "That's it Sanka, suck my clit and finger my ass," she told her lover as I listened. I just sat there with my dick hard knowing my wife was letting some hot island beefcake get between her legs. I was grabbing the phone tightly wishing she had done a video chat so I could watch her cum.

"Yes you fucking stud," she hissed. "Shove your anaconda into me. I want to cum all over your big black dick."

I muted my phone and put it on speaker, wondering if the mics on the cameras would get the audio. Everyone stopped and looked over as they heard Rikki squeal in pleasure. "She's getting fucked by some guy she met on the island," I told everyone.

Claire and Lizzy looked at me. As we heard the slapping of two bodies locked in the carnal dance.

"Mom and I have an agreement, on extended trips we are allowed to enjoy some extracurricular fun, as long as we tell each other.

"Ohh, like a hall pass!" Claire said.

Something like that I answered as the ladies who were mostly dressed gathered around to listen in as my wife and their mother/friend was being fucked and fucked hard by a stranger. "Oh god I love this," my wife called out, as I heard a guy grunt.

"I'm about to cum mon," came a deep strong voice with a Jamaican accent. The girls began to giggle and had moved closer together so their bodies were touching. Jane was lightly touching her naked breasts, leaning against me.

"Cum on my face baby, I want your sperm plastered all over my slutty face," she said, knowing that I loved facials and that would make me extra horny.

I heard bodies shifting around and then Rikki's voice begged, "shoot your baby batter on my face, I want to look like a twinkie exploded on me."

"Oh shit mon, you are a freaky sketel," came the same male voice. "Ready for my bruk?"

"Shoot it, baby, I want my husband to hear your cum splatter on my face."

FFUUUKKKK MMMMMEEEEEE MMMMMMMOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN," blasts out of my phone's speaker. Along with Rikki moaning in pleasure, then my phone battery died.

"FUCK," we all yelled when we realized what happened.

I looked around and saw the girls were desperate for some time together to finish what was happening when we were interrupted. "Girls, Jane and I have to run an errand. Have this mess cleaned up by the time we get back? Emily, you can sleep here, if it's okay with your dad," I said, standing up and letting everyone see my hard dick one more time.

12