12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled on my shorts and shirt, taking Jane's hand and leading her to the garage still topless. I grabbed a shirt from the ever-present pile of clean clothes in the laundry room. I realized it was one of Claire's spaghetti strap tank tops and was several sizes too small for her much more well-endowed mother. I smiled at Jane struggling to get the top on as I continued walking.

I got into my truck and started it up, Jane jumping in with one tit still on display. I pulled out of the house rapidly and headed over to Phils, knowing that we needed to talk to update him on what had happened.

As I drove, I sent him a text that I didn't want to interrupt his evening, but I needed to tell him a few things that had happened. When I pulled into his driveway, he was standing outside with a couple of beers in his hand, Jane still hadn't gotten herself covered. I told her to leave it and parked the truck. Jumping out I walked over and shook his hand taking a beer.

Jane climbed out slowly and stood by the truck her head hung in shame. Phil let out a loud wolf whistle when he saw her semi topless. "Damn son, she is a fine ass bitch. But, why is she dressed?"

I simply nodded at Jane and she pulled off the shirt that she wasn't fully wearing and then dropped her shorts and stood in front of Phil naked. He took a sip of his beer and then looked her over very carefully. "Turn around slut," He said simply. Jane slowly turned around letting Phil look her over. "You have good taste Denny. I'm impressed you were able to wait so long to bang her."

We clinked our beers and took a long sip. "Come inside and we can talk," Phil told me, opening the front door. When he did, I stopped short. Suzette was naked, tied to the St Andrews cross, a ball gag in her mouth, and her eyes covered. Phil put his finger on his lips to tell us to be quiet as he ran a finger between Suzette's damp lips.

He gestured to me and I did the same. Suzette shuddered knowing someone was there but not who. I pointed at Jane and then held my fingers in a V and held them in front of my mouth. Phil nodded and I snapped my fingers making both Suzette and Jane jump. I mimed pussy liking to Jane and pointed to Suzette. Jane nodded and got on her knees in front of Suzette and began to gently kiss her navel.

Phil led me down the hallway and we sat at the table. He picked up a remote and turned on the TV. An image of Jane biting Suzette's clit appeared on the 65" TV hanging on his wall. Phil turned up the volume so we could hear them. After watching for a few seconds he took another sip of his beer, putting it down he looked at me and said, "So what's going on?"

"Well," I took a deep breath and let it out. "Jane knows pretty much everything. She told me about her past and how she was involved with a family who was into incest. She is also very submissive and if Rikki agrees, she will serve both of us." Phil nodded, letting me continue.

"Tonight Jane and our daughters, including Emily, were skinny dipping in the pool and began to play Marco Polo." Phil chuckled, imagining the possibilities. "So, I was it first and quickly caught Jane. I told her to make sure she caught Claire and to finger her for 30 seconds." Phil raised his eyebrows. "While she was fingering Claire, who didn't object, Lizzy came over to me and managed to get in front of me. Somehow my dick ended up between her thighs." Phil had leaned forward and I could see that he only had on shorts and his dick was getting hard.

Ignoring it I told him, "Lizzy realized what was happening between Jane and Claire and leaned forward to get a better view, at which point my dick slipped into her and we froze. At some point, Emily had also told me she was in on the plan and would do anything to help me. Emily was watching everything and suddenly everything just stopped. We all froze, not sure if we should keep going. Before any decision could be made Rikki called me, she had some Island guy between her legs eating her and then they fucked as we all listened. I had my phone on mute so Rikki doesn't know anyone else heard her get her face plastered with cum."

Phil sat back and pressed a button on a different remote and I saw Suzette jump and audibly moan. "It's a tens unit," he told me. At my confused look, he added, "It's an electrical unit commonly used in medicine for pain relief, but with a slight change in settings it can deliver anything from a small electrical pulse to a large but harmless shock."

I nodded in acknowledgment as we watched Jane bury her nose in Suzettes naval, feasting on her female nectar. "Shit I need a blow job," he said, picking up a bell and ringing it three times. I looked at him questioningly, until a blonde with big natural tits, full lips, and who was about 22 or so crawled into the room, wearing a dog's choke chain and carrying a metal leash in her mouth.

"Denny, this is our family pet, Jaime. She just loves belly rubs, don't you girl?" Phil said to the naked leashed girl, talking to her like people talk to a dog. Phil slid his shorts down and Jaime dove into his lap, wiggling her naked ass at me and began to suck on Phil's dick.

I sat there and watched, a little weirded out by the human acting like an animal. As she sucked on him, I watched Jane eat Suzette out and how they were both really into their time together. Jaime was either the world's best cocksucker or Phil had been very close to cumming already because in less than five minutes he was blasting his cum into her throat.

Once Phil was satisfied he began to pet Jaime who laid in his lap like a dog and sort of smiled at me. She laid there contentedly, occasionally letting out a satisfied growl. As I watched Suzette began to thrash around to the limits of her restraints I could tell she was getting close to cumming. "Stop!" Phil's voice boomed out, making Jane stop pleasuring Suzette who let out a disappointed groan as she thrust her hips forward trying to reach the orgasm that was so close.

Phil pushed Jaime off his lap, onto the floor. When she landed she let out a very canine yelp and scurried off in fear. Phil stood up pulling on his shorts and headed to the hallway. When we got there Jane was in a kneeling position and Suzette was desperately trying to find something to stimulate her sensitive clit to reach the peak of pleasure she was soooo close to.

"We'll talk more tomorrow," Phil told me, opening his front door, effectively kicking me out of his house. I grabbed Jane who jumped up and followed me out. I picked up her pile of clothes and threw them on the back of my truck and climbed in. "Bitch you better make me cum before we get home. If you don't you'll spend a week in Phil's foyer."

Jane's eyes got wide imagining being restrained like Suzette for an entire week, quickly fished out my still hard dick and began to suck on it. I backed down the driveway and started driving home. I did make some extra turns giving her a little more time. As I hit the remote to open the gate onto my property, Jane started to gag as my cum filled her throat. I pushed her head off my dick letting the last few spurts hit her on the face.

When I parked the car, I jumped out and told her to go to bed and I headed into the house. As I went to see if the girls had finished cleaning up, I found them, naked in the kitchen. Emily's arms were lashed together, a five-foot length of rope ran from her arm bindings to the table. Her legs were tied to the bottom drawer of the counter she was bent over, her tits pointing to the sky. Her position looked to be very painful and I stopped to see what was going on.

I heard Lizzy call out, "The slut is ready for your pleasure." I hadn't noticed her before since the lights were off, but now that I knew she was there, I could see she was wearing one of Claire's old, threadbare, leotards from a few years ago. It would have been obscene on Claire now, on Lizzy it was downright pornographic. My jaw dropped as Claire walked out of the half bath used for the pool, wearing a long silk robe with a hood, carrying a lit pillar candle. I stepped back into the shadows to see what was going on. Lizzy pushed a step stool over to the counter and Claire used it to climb up onto the counter. She positioned herself over Emily's face, and without taking off the robe, she lowered herself.

Based on the moan she let out, I figured that under the robe Emily was licking Claire's cunt as I watched Claire tip the candle over and let a small drop of wax fall and hit Emily on her nipple. Even with a mouth full of pussy, I could hear Emily's moan of pleasure. Lizzy knelt on the stool and used her teeth to scrape over Emily's mons.

Making a decision, I stepped into the room, "Damn girls, if a video of this ever leaked, 'Big Wood's' ratings would skyrocket and sales would spike through the roof."

Lizzy jumped up and her face turned red, Claire barely moved, she just turned her head and said hi Daddy, we'll clean up when we're done okay?" as she let more wax drip down onto Emily.

I walked up to them, looking them over carefully. "Just don't set anything on fire, at least nothing I own," I said as I let my fingers caress Emily's slit. "Come straight home after work tomorrow, we need to talk. You come with them Em," I said, letting a finger slip into her. Emily shuddered as I fingered her for a minute or so. Then I pulled it out and offered it to Lizzy, "I know you've tasted it before baby girl, so now lick your girlfriends cunt cream off your daddy's finger."

Lizzy looked at my finger hungrily and sucked it into her mouth and began to suck it like it was a dick. I let her go to town on it for several minutes, then pulled it from her mouth and took her into my arms and kissed her, unlike a dad kissing his daughter. She accepted my kiss and went limp in my arms as my tongue slipped past her lips and probed her mouth.

Claire stopped what she was doing and watched us. "I want a kiss to daddy," she said leaning forward while keeping her pussy on Emily's face.

"Your lips are already being kissed baby girl," I said, teasing her. "She began to pout and whine saying, "but dadddyyyyyyy..."

"Hush baby girl, I'm teasing you," I told her as I cupped her chin in my hand and gently kissed her on the lips.

I slipped my hand into her robe and flicked her nipple. Claire gasped at the contact and I stepped back. "See you all tomorrow," as I headed up to my room, I grabbed my phone from the table outside, pleased to see the girls had even cleaned the grill for me.

As I passed Jane's room I knocked on the door and when she opened it she was still naked. "I need to think about some things tonight. I'm not mad or anything, I just want to be alone. If I'm not up by nine, wake me up." Jane smiled at me, but I could see the disappointment in her eyes. I kissed her forehead. "I do love you, as much as I love Rikki." I took her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Good night master," she said, closing the door.

"Goodnight," I whispered to the closed door and went to my room. I plugged in my phone and turned it on. Once it booted up, I got a text message notification. I opened it up and saw a picture of my beautiful wife naked, her face covered in cum, her eyes staring at the camera and a large black dick right by her lips. The picture was captioned, "I have more, and so does he..."

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12